Making Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate's right hand slid down to my crotch and went directly under my scrotum. She began by cupping my balls as she looked up and smiled at me. "Does that feel good?" she asked as she continued to fondle my testicles in her hand.

"You have no idea how good that feels," I moaned.

"Oh, yes I do," she countered. "Last night you showed me exactly how good being touched down there feels." She began gently stroking my cock which was already rising from the dead. "When I said no one has ever done that for me before, I wasn't kidding. My only experience with sex was some kissing, maybe getting felt up a little, and then intercourse. I knew the term 'going down on a woman' but I didn't think men actually did that. I'm beyond happy to know some men do." Just then, Kate lowered her head and took the tip of my shaft into her mouth and using her lips and tongue began softly sucking and licking it.

"Oh...fffuck!" I groaned. "That feels so good, honey."

"Mmmm," she moaned with my cock in her mouth. Kate stroked my cock with her hand as she lifted her head up to say, "And this is also a very enjoyable first for me, too." She took me deeper into her mouth and I was mesmerized watching her head bobbing up and down on my cock. After a couple of minutes of this I was getting very close to exploding in her mouth.

"Baby? I'm gonna cum soon. I'll let you know in time for you to avoid me cumming in your mouth."

"Uh uh," Kate murmured. She lifted up again and said, "I want to experience that, too."

Immediately, her soft, full lips slid down my hardened shaft. I was amazed how quickly this came to her. Her hand was still teasing my balls as her warm, wet mouth sucked my cock. After another minute of this I couldn't hold back any longer. I grunted and groaned and tried not to shove my cock through the back of her throat. Somehow, in spite of all of my bucking, Kate managed to ride Mt. Mushroom until I'd shot an amazingly large load of cum into her mouth.

She sat up, turned to look at me, then opened her mouth to show me she had the goods. She smiled and then ceremoniously swallowed my seed in one large gulp. "Mmmm. That was amazing," she said. She laid her head on my chest and said, "Looks like cigarettes aren't the only thing I enjoy smoking."

I pulled up to my face and said, "I'm the one who feels like he's won the lottery. I can't tell you how happy you make me. Were we still church people I'd use the word 'blessed.' Whatever this is, I am happier than I've ever been."

"Don't you have to be at work today?" I asked. I had the day off following my 15-day deployment.

"Nope," Kate said. "I worked late last night which is why I ended up at the grocery store at that hour. I took comp time instead of pay so I don't have to be in until after lunch."

We finally got out of bed, brushed our teeth, and showered. Kate had nothing clean to wear so she grabbed one of my shirts then came out into the kitchen. "What would you like for breakfast?" she asked as she kissed me again.

"Other than you?" I teased. "How about an omelette?" I said seriously.

"Two omelettes coming up!" It was just an omelette but it was perfect. I thanked her for it as we sat down to eat at my tiny little kitchen table.

"Have you ever drank coffee?" she asked as we munched on some toast and our omelettes.

"I've tried it but didn't really care for it. You?"

"Oh, yes! I love a good cup of coffee in the morning." Kate took a bite of her eggs, smiled, and said, "I hear it goes really great with a cigarette." I loved the way she smiled at me and I had to admit just talking about smoking turned me on in a big way.

"Tell you what," I said as I finished my breakfast. "I'll run out and get us a cup and we can test out that theory."

Kate smiled and said, "Mmmm. That sounds very nice. I'll clean up the table and wash the dishes while you're out."

"You know you don't have to do that," I said as I grabbed my jacket. "Nor do you have to smoke just because you're with me."

Kate stood up and came over to me. She put her arms around me and kissed me again before saying, "Have to? We went over that last night. I want to. And I want to change everything about me. No more church, no more avoiding risks, no more playing it safe. I want to dress up for you, I want to smoke for you, and I want to have sex with you—a lot. These are things I want, Cal. Your love is the greatest gift I've ever received and all I can think of is how lucky I am and how much I want to be everything you want. As you said, you can't buy someone's love and that's not my intent. But again, you can't love without giving, right?"

I kissed her this time and said, "I hope I'll always make you feel this way and I promise I'll do everything in my power to make sure I do."

"Then go get us some coffee! And don't put anything in mine. I like it black and very strong."

I returned about 15 minutes later with two cups of steaming hot coffee from a donut shop just down the road. Kate had found a pair of my sweat pants and pulled those on along with a baggy sweatshirt.

"Very glamorous, huh?" she said as she twirled around for me.

I handed her one of the cups and said, "You look amazing. In fact, I can't imagine you looking anything but amazing no matter what you're wearing."

She grabbed her cigarettes and lighter and pushed open the sliding door to the patio and said, "Wanna watch?" in a very sexy, very coy way that sent me into overdrive.

It was bright and fairly cold. I guessed it was around 50 degrees. Kate took a sip of her coffee. "Mmmm. That is so good!" she said. "I'm not sure which I've missed more. Iced tea or a cup of coffee in the morning."

I took a sip of mine and burned my tongue as I wasn't used to drinking anything that hot. Even so, the bitter flavor had a definite appeal to it. "Hmmm. Not bad," I said. "I was expecting it to be a lot more bitter. I might actually learn to enjoy having a cup of coffee with you each morning."

"For the rest of our lives?" Kate said as she held her cigarette up for me to light.

"Yes," I said as I clicked the lighter.

Kate drew deeply on her cigarette and held the smoke in her lungs for an extra second before exhaling a long, beautiful plume. "Oh, that really does taste good with coffee!" she said as she took a second, longer drag. "The first few times I tried smoking it was pretty bad. Not terrible or anything. Just not at all enjoyable. Well, except for that initial tingling feeling. I don't get that anymore, by the way. After the first week, I began to notice it wasn't unpleasant at all. My lungs kind of hurt for a few days but just like the initial bad taste, that also passed rather quickly." Kate took another long, deep drag and I was unable to take my eyes off her and the smoke she exhaled.

"You know I'm going to be staring at you every time you smoke, right?" I said as I took another sip of coffee.

"I hope so," Kate teased. "Otherwise, this will all be for naught!" She took three more drags before putting it out. "I still can't handle the taste of the last part yet. Does that bother you?" she asked as she put it out.

"Of course not," I told her as she crawled over onto my lap. She lowered her mouth to mine and smell was so heavenly I thought I might cum again right then and there. "Oh, my God," I said. "That smells so incredibly good."

"Then imagine how good it's going to taste," she said as she kissed me and slid her smoky tongue into my mouth.

"Fff...fuck," I moaned. "That is beyond amazing," I told her.

"I'm enjoying it, too," Kate said as she kissed me even more passionately. "Would you get me another cigarette, sweetheart?" she purred.

I handed her one and lit it for her. After each exhale, Kate kissed me longer and harder. "I feel your cock again, honey," she teased. "Does this excite you?"

All I could do was express my pleasure in a deep moan. "Do you want to fuck me again?" she said after exhaling a particularly large plume of smoke.

"Yes. Very much," I told her.

After she finished her second cigarette of the morning she led me back to the bedroom where I made love to her the way I had last night. Kate told me again that being ate out was the most wonderful thing she'd ever experienced. "Except for having your thick cock in my pussy," she said panting from the excitement. "Do I still taste good to you?" she wanted to know.

"God, yes," I told her. "I will never get enough of that taste. I love it." I paused and then started hammering her pussy. "And...I...love...you," I grunted as I unloaded another huge dump of cum inside her. Kate's body was still spasming from her second organism and I kept my cock inside of her as I collapsed on her body.

"I love feeling you inside of me like this," she said as she wrapped her arms tightly around me.

We cleaned up and Kate got ready to go. I kissed her goodbye and we agreed we'd meet back at my place later than evening for dinner.

"I'll be wearing something nicer than your sweats this time. I promise," she told me as we kissed goodbye. "I love you," Kate said.

"I love you, too. See you tonight."

I had plenty of things to take care before going back to work tomorrow but even so, the day just dragged on waiting to see Kate again. One of things I did was go to the little jewelry store on base. I couldn't possibly afford a real diamond ring without spending nearly everything I'd saved the last four years but I did the next best thing and hoped she'd understand. I bought a modest-sized cubic zirconia ring, a dozen red roses, and a Hallmark card. I believed that one day I'd have the money to buy her the kind of actual diamond she deserved but for now, I had to trust she wouldn't mind settling for the faux variety. After all, this wasn't Joan.

I also had a spare key made for my apartment for her then picked up a special gift I was really excited to give her.

When I heard the doorbell ring, I picked up the spare key I'd had wrapped and went to let her in.

"Hi, honey!" she said. I took her into my arms and kissed her hello.

"Mmmm. I can't believe how much I missed you after having you here all night," I told her. I shut the door and took her coat. I was blown away again when I saw what she was wearing.

"You look absolutely amazing!" I told her. "Talk about 'pretty in pink.' Wow!" Kate was wearing a long-sleeved, gauzy kind of sweater that was almost see through and yet not quite. I could see a white camisole underneath it and the look was intoxicating. It clung perfectly to all the right curves right down to accentuating her tight waist. Below it she wore a very short skirt (by any standards.) It was a dark gray as were the heels she had on. White hoop earrings and a matching white necklace completed her amazing look.

I handed her the box and said, "So you won't have to knock. This is your place now, too," I told her. I shouldn't have been surprised but Kate was as grateful for her own key and my having had it wrapped as most girls would have been for something that was really nice.

"That is so thoughtful, Cal! Thank you so much!"

We kissed again and then I said, "Honey, you know I'm a Marine getting ready to go to college so money is something I don't have much of. But I do have love in unlimited quantities and if that's enough for you, I'd like to offer mine to you for the rest of my life." I removed the little blue box from my pocket and got down on one knee. I took her hand and said, "Katie—honey—I'm so in love with you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

I opened the box and Kate's eyes, which had already started tearing up, began to cry openly. She placed her hands over her mouth and said,"Oh, my God!"

"Kate, will you marry me?" I asked as I removed the ring to place it on her finger.

Her mascara was a mess. Her hands were trembling. I slid the ring on her finger and she squealed, "YES!! Yes, I will marry you!"

I stood up and took her in my arms and kissed her and told again how much I loved her as she did the same to me.

"I need to go fix this...mess," she said. "Don't you dare leave, okay?" I promised I wouldn't and as she returned, I popped open a bottle of inexpensive champagne and poured us each a glass.

Kate's makeup was perfect again and as she accepted her glass she said, "Let's go outside and toast, okay?" I didn't need to ask why.

I put her coat around her shoulders before we went out as Kate grabbed her purse. "I had to stop and buy a new pack of Virginia Slims. I finished my last one this morning," she announced. As she went to hand me her lighter, I sat it down and produced another wrapped gift.

"This is for you, sweetheart," I said.

"What's this?" Kate asked as I handed it to her. "You've already given me too much and everything I could ever want. A key to your home and an engagement ring. I don't need anything else!"

She opened it and inside was a beautiful yellow and white gold lighter. "Do you like it?" I asked.

"I love it!" Kate said. "Oh, my gosh! This is SO pretty. Thank you, honey! Really. This is all just too much!"

I lit her cigarette and again couldn't believe what I was seeing. Her inhales were unbelievably sexy as she'd gotten so good at opening her mouth to let the smoke begin to escape and then snap it all back in. "Mmmm. That actually tastes very good tonight. May I?" she said as she slid onto my lap.

She smoked and we kissed until I couldn't take it anymore. Kate could feel me pushing hard on her tush again. She exhaled a huge stream of smoke then teased me by bringing her mouth close to mine but not letting me kiss her.

"That is just so mean," I said.

"Not really," Kate replied. "After all, I'm going to let you fuck me in a few minutes." This time she smoked her cigarette all the way to the end. Her final exhale was stunningly thick and creamy.

"Oh my God, that's sexy!" I moaned. We went directly to the bedroom where I undressed and Kate took off her skirt and panties.

"You're so sexy," she purred. "Your face is sexy. Your body is sexy." She let me kiss her and I moaned again. "And your cock is incredibly sexy. Can you please fuck me with it?" she begged as she kissed me again.

First, I went down on Kate until she came furiously. As soon as she stopped shaking she pushed me down on my back and went to work on my throbbing cock. I noticed she was holding it and almost examining it. Without looking up at me she said, "I didn't notice all the things I'd been missing before. I love this heart-shaped head," she said as she swirled her index finger around the tip.

"That's called the 'mushroom'," I told her.

"And I love all these big, beautiful veins. They're so masculine and so...sexy!" she purred. Kate licked and sucked and massaged.

I sat up and said, "Get on your knees." I'm not sure why I did it nor was I aware of how I said it. I noticed Kate immediately stop sucking my cock and look at me with seemed to be disbelief.

"I'm sorry," I began. "I didn't mean to..."

"Stop," she said. "Don't apologize. Tell me what else to do. Please."

I wasn't sure what she meant but before I could ask for clarification, she was on her knees at the end of the bed. "Tell me what to do," she said with a look that told me she needed something from me.

"Suck my cock," I said.

Kate instantly obeyed and began doing as I told her. After a few moments I said, "Look up at me when you do that and don't take your eyes off mine."

Without slowing down, Kate lifted her eyes to meet mine as she took me in her mouth. "Is that what you want, honey?" I asked.

Kate made a guttural sound I thought sounded like, "Uh, huh," but I couldn't be sure.

She was so incredibly beautiful. Her eyes were crystal blue. Her pink nails and pink sweater were sexy as hell and I was getting ready to cum. "Put your hands behind your back but don't stop sucking my cock."

Kate instantly complied. "My God, that is so fucking sexy!" I grunted.

"Lift up your skirt," I said. Somehow, Kate managed to do so without letting my cock slip out of her mouth. "Now come up here and sit on my cock."

Kate stood up then climbed up on the bed and put her legs around me. At no time did her eyes ever stop looking into mine. "Good girl. Push hard against my cock and make sure it hits your clit." Kate did so and began to whimper with pleasure. "Very nice. Now lift up and slide down on my cock." I could still smell the heavy scent of smoke on her mouth as she lowered her wet pussy onto my cock.

"Ohhh, fuck!" she said as her drenched pussy completely swallowed my enormous erection. She gasped and moaned, "That feels so good! Oh, fuck me, please!!"

Moments later I felt Kate's body tense as her pussy ground hard on my cock. "Oh...my...God!!" she screamed.

I came again inside her filling her with another huge load of my cum. I held her there for a good long while until my erection was gone.

"Did you get what you needed, sweetheart?" I asked.

"Mmmm. Yes, I did. Thank you. That was amazing." Her head was on my shoulder and she was running one of her hands through my hair. "I love it when you tell me what to do," she whispered.

"You are full of surprises," I told her sweetly.

"And your cum," she purred. "I loved knowing you were inside of me today at work. I don't know if this is terrible or not but I felt so good whenever I saw Joan knowing that you chose me over her and that your cum was inside my body and not hers." She sat back and looked at me. "Is that awful of me to feel that way?"

I kissed her and said, "Not at all. Your feelings are yours, honey. And I was turned on knowing you had my cum inside you. So unless I'm terrible, too, I don't believe you are."

"You are most definitely not terrible. In fact, you are incredible. I knew I liked sex but I had NO idea it could be like...this." We sat like that a while longer and then she said, "I want to smoke for you again."

"You won't get any argument from me," I assured her.

"But it comes with a price," she told me.

"What price is that, my love?"

"I get more cum in my pussy afterward. Deal?"

We kissed again before I said, "Deal."

The next day at work one of the Staff NCOS I worked for asked me what my last day was. I told him and he said, "Aren't you taking terminal leave?" I hadn't really given that any thought. Terminal leave was where you used all of the days of leave you had saved up to leave the area early and wait to be discharged at home or wherever you went. During that time, which would be about 60 days in my case, I would receive full pay and allowances. And if I left soon, I could be home well before Christmas and start college in January. I'd always just assumed I'd get home in January, relax for a couple of months and maybe work a part-time job then start the next semester. But this made sense to me.

I called Kate during lunch and suggested it to her. "So when would we be leaving?" She hesitated then said, "It would be us, right? Both of us?"

She was still so insecure. "Kate. I will never go anywhere without you again. Of course it would be me and you. We are now 'us.' There is no more you and I—only us. Okay? I love you. Get that through that pretty head of yours, okay?"

There was silence. "I'm going to cry if I don't hang up. I cannot believe how much I love you. I'll see you tonight, okay? Bye, sweetheart." I heard a hitch in her voice as she hung up the phone.

I went to the admin office after lunch and filled out the paperwork to change my orders to add in terminal leave. My OIC (officer in charge) told me he wished I'd stay and even more so that I'd re-enlist but he knew there was no way that was going to happen. I'd done well by making sergeant in less than three years and I had a very good reputation but this just wasn't something I could do for a career. He signed my paperwork, wished me well, and that was that. I would start checking out in a couple of days and be on the way back to Seattle in less than a week.

1...45678...13