Making Francesca Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spango
Spango
95 Followers

Justin led Frank out of the bathroom, and over to his cell, locking a 6 foot chain to one ankle and to the wall, telling him to wait here while he went upstairs and made supper. As Justin left, Frank turned around and sat down on the mattress, as it was the only piece of furniture in the cell. As he sat, Frank smoothed his skirt under him and tucked his legs up in a very feminine pose, only realizing it after he was finished.

'Bravo,' the female voice in his head said, "Good girl Frannie, only at it a week and already doing the girl things automatically'

'Don't listen to her Frank,' the masculine side spoke up, 'We are a man, not a woman, and definitely not a sissy shemale'

'Oh be quiet you,' the female voice replied, 'Can't you see that Frannie loves what is happening to her? Besides, Mistress Celia is stronger than you and will win in the end. Fighting it will only make it harder.'

Having no good response, the masculine sulked off to a corner of Frank's mind, muttering about domineering women who turn perfectly normal men in cock hungry whores and other such stuff. Frank realized then that he was on the cusp of an identity crisis and decided then and there to be the best girl he could be for Mistress Celia, quietly locking away his masculine identity away in the corner of his mind it had retreated to. However he did decide to hold on to certain aspects of his formed self like his love of sports, fast cars, and good beer. After all there were plenty of real girls who also liked those things. He also continued to refer to himself using the male pronouns, mostly out of habit, but expected that too would change in time. For the first time since arriving in Mistress Celia's basement dungeon, Frank felt unafraid of the transformation that he was undergoing and a tremendous weight was lifted from his developing bosom. Now his only fear was about the end of the training and being sent off to into the service of one the Mistress Celia's clients.

Spango
Spango
95 Followers
12