Making Friends at Lake Como Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For us, it was now show time. Lisa and I got on the floor and I pulled her to me, my hard cock pressing against her stomach. We were feeling each other up, our legs entwined, my hands all over her breasts. As we kissed, my hand moved down to her pussy. I started playing with her clit and inserted my fingers in her wet cunt. I could feel members eyes on us and I wanted them to watch me fuck my lover.

I put Lisa on her back and mounted her. I placed my cock in front of her slit. Lisa guided my cock into her cunt and I filled her cunt with my cock. We rested for a couple of seconds and then I started fucking her. Soon, we were in synch and she met me thrust for thrust. I then told everyone I was going to cum. They all said for me to cum on her. I fucked her a couple of more times, then pulled my cock out and shot my load of hot cum on my lover. I never shot so much cum before. I rolled over on my back and rested.

The members applauded and I could see them getting up and approaching us.

Alice knelt down besides me and started sucking my limp cock. David went over to Lisa and mounted her and in a second had his cock in her cunt, fucking her. It did not take long before he came in her cunt. When he was finished, Tom mounted Lisa and fucked her, cumming inside her cunt too. The two bi guys each took their turn at fucking Lisa.

Richard moved in front of Lisa and laid down besides her. His huge cock was erect and he pulled Lisa towards him. Lisa pushed Richard on his back and got into the reverse cowgirl position with his cock in front of her cunt for the members to see. Lisa lifted herself up off of Richard and placed his cock head in line with her slit for all to see. She then pushed his cock head into her cunt and her cunt started to engulf his member until it was fully seated and disappeared into her hole.

Not a sound was heard as Lisa started to ride Richard's cock. In no time at all Richard announced he was going to cum. He tried to pull his cock out but Lisa kept it in so he would cum in her.

Richard told her he was cumming and she lifted herself up a little as Richard came. His cum was flowing from his cock and as Lisa lifted herself off of him, his cum gushed out of her cunt. This went on for a few minutes until Richard stopped cumming in her.

Finally, Lisa got off of Richard and just laid on her back with her legs apart and the rest of Richard's cum now oozing out of her cunt.

Some of the women and men got up and went to Lisa and lapped up Richard's cum right out of Lisa's cunt.

As I was watching Lisa, Linda came over to me and put her pussy right in front of my mouth and told me she wanted me to eat her. I pulled her pussy closer and slid my tongue in her cunt and ate her for quite a long time until she came.

This went on for quite a long time and I could see Lisa looked like she was having a great time.

Then I saw Diane approach Lisa and I got nervous as I know Lisa is not bi. Diane laid down next to Lisa and pulled Lisa to her. Lisa looked at me and had a frightened look on her face. Diane then whispered something to Lisa and all of a sudden Lisa grabbed Diane and kissed her on her lips, pulling Diane to her, their tits pressed against each others.

Soon Diane was on top of Lisa grinding her pussy into Lisa's pussy. Diane and Lisa put on a great show for everyone and I was extremely proud of my lover.

As I was getting up, Richard approached me with his big cock nice and hard. He placed his cock in front of me and I pulled his cock to my mouth and I started sucking it. I could not fit it all in my mouth but I took in as much as I could. As I sucked his cock, he told me was going to cum. I took his cock out of my mouth and he shot his load all over my face and down my body.

Linda came over to me and got on all fours in front of me and told me to fuck her ass. Still covered in, Richard's cum, I moved my cock to her ass and placed my cock head at Linda's opening. I slowly inserted my cock in her ass hole as she was pushing her ass back to get my prick fully in her.

After a few minutes, my cock was fucking Linda's ass. Her tits were swaying back and forth as I rammed my cock into her hole.

Lisa saw me and slipped herself under Linda and started eating her pussy as I fucked Linda's ass. While Lisa was eating Linda, another guy was able to get his mouth on Lisa's pussy and started eating her.

It didn't take long for me to shoot my cum in Linda's ass and I know she came from her gyrations and bucking.

Lisa must have cum too because I heard her moaning and I could see her body lifting off the floor.

After a short time, Lisa and I composed ourselves and went to sit on the couch to rest.

David and Linda made the announcement that we were accepted into the group. Everyone applauded.

Lisa and I thanked everyone and then I made a surprise announcement. As I looked at Lisa, she gave me a smile and a wink, as she must have known what I was going to say. I told the members that, going forward, if any member wanted to visit Lisa and me at our place for sex, they can and they can have both of us or one of us for sex. I looked at Lisa who gave me her approval with a big smile.

David and Linda said we were terrific and glad we joined the group.

Look for Chapter II

12