Making Friends in Mexico Ch. 02

Story Info
A beach vacation in Mexico turns up new friends & surprises.
3k words
3.9
24.2k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're married?...Wait, he's here?" My oozing cock was still in Sara's hand and very recently in her mouth and pussy. And there on the floor I noticed for the first time in the corner of her hotel bedroom, her apparent husband's pants.

"I told you I was here with a group," she replied. "He's part of the group."

This seemed a bit disingenuous but in her defense, I hadn't inquired about any relationship status. But I also hadn't seen a ring on her finger. I looked at her hand now, still gripped around my wilting member. "You don't wear a ring?"

She grasped at the delicate chain around her neck, from which dangled a gold band, a row of diamonds inset. I'd paid it no attention and it was un-traditional at best, hardly an obvious sign of marital status.

And then she stated what was becoming readily apparent. "We're in an open relationship," she said. "He explores, I explore...we're good here."

"Oh, okay. I guess that's cleared up then," I replied with a hint of sarcasm.

Despite what had been a mind-blowing experience, I was now uneasy, wondering if I should bolt from the room before her hubby returned and I discovered that he wasn't as open as she professed.

I was upright on my knees and she got in the same position in front of me. "Relax...let's hang out and have another margarita." She palmed my face with both of her hands and planted a slow kiss. Our mouths gently opened and we remained there together, her breasts against my chest. I was hardly what I'd describe as comfortable but her tongue in my mouth did wonders for calming my nerves. When she eased back and our lips parted, she added, "Hang out with me. My friends should be back soon and you can meet them."

"And your husband."

"Yeah." She rolled off the bed and stood. She was gorgeous, standing naked with the view down the coast out the window behind her. "Trust me. Rick's cool with this. Besides, the weekend's just getting started. We can have a lot of fun."

"Rick huh."

"Yeah. You'll like him."

I wasn't so sure I wanted the opportunity but I was on R&R time in Mexico. There was a gorgeous naked woman in the room who wanted me to stay. I owed it to myself to see how things might pan out.

Turns out Rick was just as Sara advertised. She told Rick that we had met at the pool and had retreated to the room because the lounge chairs were all taken. He was chill and didn't seem the least bit surprised. In fact, he held up a bag of tuna fillets and stated, "Well Bill, we've got tuna steaks and sashimi for days. You're staying for dinner."

I could only smile, sipping my beer on the balcony as Rick retreated to take a shower. What I'd stumbled upon at this beach resort had certainly taken me by surprise. A beautiful girl lounged next to me, her husband in the bathroom nearby. The next surprise came through the door minutes later; three more beauties and another guy, the rest of Sara's "group." And they were just as attractive and friendly.

An afternoon party got started as the new guy mixed up a batch of margaritas and they all joined us on the expansive balcony. We mixed small talk for a few minutes, getting acquainted. Sara got up to use the bathroom, disappearing for a while as I drank with her friends, hearing about the day's fishing excursion.

When nature called, I too had to use the head and soon realized the only bathroom was inside the bedroom. The door was cracked open a foot so I wandered over to see if the bathroom was vacant yet. "Mind if I use the head?" I called.

I nudged the door slightly wider and the bed area came into view. Seated on the edge of the bed, his kneeling wife between his legs, Rick gestured toward the bathroom. "Go ahead...It's all yours."

Sara didn't skip a beat, her head slowly bobbing up and down on Rick's cock as I stood there with my jaw hanging. It took a second for my feet to get in motion but I eventually made it to the bathroom, closing the door behind me. Privacy hardly seemed necessary with this group but I did it out of habit. I tried not to look on my way out but couldn't help catching another glimpse of the couple, his eyes closed now as he reveled in her oral ministrations.

I returned to my lounge chair and one of the girls asked, "Those guys gonna join us today?"

"Uh, I guess in a minute or two. They seemed kind of busy."

I partied with the whole group into the late afternoon. We all took to the beach for a dip in the ocean, returning soon after when Rick declared that it was time to get started on dinner. The others went to their rooms to clean up and change and I did the same, returning to Sara's room at their invitation, freshened and on time for a beautiful sunset on the balcony.

Rick was good in the kitchen, whipping up grilled tuna, sashimi and Mexican condiments that were all delicious. He was an artist, both a sculptor and painter. With his short pony-tail and lean body, he kinda looked the part. The friends returned and we feasted for a couple more hours out on the balcony as darkness descended.

After dinner I was coming out of the bathroom when Rick confronted me in the bedroom. He looked serious. "So you and Sara...did you enjoy it."

"Uh...wait, what?" I stammered.

Rick paused for a long, uncomfortable moment, then laughed out loud. "Dude, you should have seen the look on your face." He looked at me, smiling. "It's cool, Bill. She's a beautiful woman. And we tell each other everything."

"Yeah, I'm still getting used to the idea. I didn't see this coming."

"Relax, man. Let's enjoy the night."

The rest of the friends left after dinner to hit the club downstairs for some dancing. I stayed with Sara and Rick, helping to clean up. I was gathering empty glasses and Rick was cleaning plates when Sara appeared in the doorway to the bedroom. She stood leaning seductively against the door jam, naked. "All work and no play, you know what they say..."

I looked over to Rick, unsure of my place now. He turned off the sink, smiling toward his wife. Sara touched her middle finger to a nipple, lightly swirling it around as she gently closed her eyes. I wanted to carry her to the bed right then and there but was frozen in place. Instead, she walked toward me, stopping when her breast rested against by my chest. She took my hand and raised it to her boob. "They need a little attention."

I looked again to Rick. "You heard the lady...give her some attention," he ordered.

With a full breast in my hand and her lips pressed against mine, I started to give her some required attention. We made out in the living room in front of her husband for a few minutes before she lead me by the hand to the bedroom.

She tugged at my shorts as I pulled my shirt over my head and soon my cock was in her hand, being stroked to full capacity. We joined together on the bed, our naked bodies in full embrace, our tongues dancing together again. And then she rolled up and mounted me, straddling like a cowgirl. Sara took her time settling onto me, taking my cock in a couple of inches, then back out, repeating for a minute until finally dropping herself fully onto me until bottomed out. She eased into rhythmic undulations, her hips riding dictating the pace like she had hours earlier. I cupped her breasts in my hands, massaging them as she swayed back and forth, rolling the nipples between my fingers. After pressing down and giving me a deep kiss, she dismounted and did an about face. She re-mounted and rode me again, moaning, her back to me now. And then Rick joined us in the room, now naked.

Rick's cock stood at semi-erect and as he stepped up to the edge of the bed, Sara reached out and took it in her hand. "Come up here," she panted. "Stand on the bed."

He did as commanded and Sara took his cock in her mouth. She continued to ride me with gusto, bucking up and down, all the while trying to keep Rick in her mouth. After a few minutes of this, she climbed off of me and went to all-fours. Rick saw this as his invitation and plunged into her from behind. Seconds later, she had me in her mouth.

I felt the rhythm of Rick's pounding as he drove into her from behind, her oral pace matching his. She moaned onto my cock as Rick's pounding continued, intensifying in pace and power. She could no longer contain herself and released me from her mouth, shrieking as the first wave of orgasm hit her. Seeing her in ecstasy, her tits jumping back and forth from Rick's thrusts, sent me over the edge too and I shot loads of cum in the air and onto my stomach as she continued to pump me with her hand.

Rick started to slow his pace as Sara and I started to recover but she would have none of it. She directed him to pull out and she turned around and started pumping him with her hand. She soon added her mouth and tongue, working him over like the goddess that she was. A minute later he was firing loads of cum on her tits, her hand aiming his member to shoot all over her chest.

The three of us lay in silence for long minutes, the crash of the surf outside the only sound. Sara broke the quiet after the long pause. "I think we should shower and clean me off," she said. "And maybe a beer to share."

Sara ran off to the kitchen and I laid on the bed next to Rick. It was a first for me, laying naked in bed with a man. His cock was deflated now, oozing a dribble of cum. Mine looked to be in a similar state, flopped over on me as I lay on my back. Sara returned with the beer and we passed the cold drink around. It went fast so Rick jogged off to the kitchen for another round.

Sara eventually got up, saying she needed to clean off. She retreated into the shower. "Coming boys?" I heard the water turn on.

Rick got up first and, after a brief hesitation, I followed. At this point, we were all drunk and, quite obviously, all in.

The shower was large and open, decorated in colorful Mexican tile. We each took turns under the water, rinsing off the sweat, sex, and cum. Then she took the soap and started to lather up Rick, starting at his chest and running her hands down to his crotch. She soaped up his balls and massaged him to semi-erect. She moved behind him and lathered his ass. I stood in front of them like a third wheel, not sure if I should join in or wait for their move. I didn't have to wait long but the next move was not what I expected.

Rick gathered another bar of soap and lathered it up in his hands. He then reached out and took my cock in his soapy hand. "Whoa...hold on there Rick," I said.

Peaking around from behind Rick, Sara cooed, "Relax Bill...we're all friends here."

Rick tentatively gripped my flaccid tool and started to stroke. "Yeah, I don't know about this," I said. But I remained in place, Sara staring at me now, her eyes lit up with excitement. My cock didn't seem to mind as it slowly started to grow. The slick lather felt great and Rick alternately stroked me and massaged my balls. Sara moved close to my side, her hand joining Rick's. And then she was kissing me, probing my mouth again with her tongue. My mind was lost in a sea of passion as I palmed her slick breast, sucked on her tongue and felt my cock grow to rock hard. It didn't seem to care how.

Soon the water had rinsed away the lather on my cock and I could tell Rick was shifting position. Next thing I know, the feeling changed, but remained quite nice. I pulled away from Sara's mouth and looked down to see Rick on his knees, my cock buried in his throat. Holy shit, I thought. I'm getting blown by a dude!

I wasn't homophobic in the least but had certainly never been down this road before. Sara sensed my unease but put it to rest by burying her tongue back in my mouth, her slick tits riding against my side. She soon dropped her face down to my chest and started to suck on my nipple as her soapy hands caressed my ass. I closed my eyes, my mind swimming in a confused state of bliss and confusion. Despite my cock getting serviced by a guy currently, the presence of Sara and her talents put me at ease and I resigned myself to fully enjoying this experience.

Sara shifted herself into position behind me, and dropped one lathered hand to my ass-crack. The other hand continued to tweak my nipple as the newly positioned fingers worked my crack and underneath to my sack where Rick was now increasing his pace on my knob. The sensations were overwhelming and I felt myself teetering on the edge.

"Cum for us, baby," Sara gasped as she worked her hands.

Seconds later I did just that, exploding in Rick's mouth. He pumped my cock with his hand as my cock spurted into his waiting mouth. Sara wrapped both arms around me now, gripping my chest, her tits smashed against my back as her husband milked me dry.

"Oh fuck..." I groaned. "Jesus...fuck.

I'm not sure how long I stood there, my eyes closed, the only sound that of the running water and my deep breaths. I felt Rick release me and then Sara's hands start to shift, continuing to caress my body but in a more calming manner. When I finally opened my eyes I saw Rick in front of me, standing now, the shower directed on his head where he let the water run down onto his face, his eyes closed. I looked down to see his cock sticking out, half-mast.

Sara moved now to join him, positioning herself behind him as she had just been with me. Soon her hand grabbed the soap again and lathered her hands. Just as before, one hand went for cock, the other for ass. I stood back against the wall and watched through the light steam.

Rick was thoroughly enjoying Sara's touch, occasionally moaning out, "Yeah, that's nice baby...mmm."

After a few minutes, Sara switched gears, rinsing the lather from Rick's body, then looking to me. "Tag, you're it," she said.

"What..." I hesitated.

"Come on...it's only fair."

Sara took my hand and pulled it toward Rick's cock. Our hands gripped him simultaneously. "Look...I'm not gay." I pulled my hand away.

"No one is saying you are."

"Come here." She dropped to her knees and pulled me down to her, her free hand wrapped around Rick's cock. "We're all enjoying ourselves, aren't we?"

I had to agree. She offered additional proof by planting a slow kiss on my mouth, her hand cradling my cheek.

"Then give Rick what he needs."

I looked into her lustful eyes and tentatively reached out to grip her hand on Rick's cock. It was obvious that seeing her husband with another man was a turn on for her. As my hand wrapped around, hers pulled slowly away, leaving me with a handful of hard dick. It was both soft and rigid. Sara prodded me with her eyes and I slowly started to stroke him. He moaned.

"Go ahead, take him," she implored.

I leaned in, looking at his purple knob in front of my face. What the fuck...there was no turning back at this point. I opened up and took the spongy head into my mouth. It felt softer that I expected, and smooth. Having enjoyed plenty of blow jobs in my time, I had a good idea of what to do. It was just a matter of getting over the psychological barrier that held me back now. His cock just sort of rested in my mouth and I moved a bit on the head, but not much. "That's it, you know how," she coaxed.

I started in on him, delicately at first, wary of my teeth. Soon I put my tongue to work, imagining what Sara had done to me earlier. I couldn't match her expertise but soon enough, Rick was moaning in delight. I stroked him with my hand as my lips and tongue worked up and down his length. He started to lightly thrust into me and we developed a rhythm. His pace started to quicken and I felt his cock seemingly swell. I could tell he was getting close. Sara embraced me from behind, her arms wrapped around me. "Yeah, Bill...oh yeah...make him cum for us."

My hand pumped faster and faster and I bobbed up and down on his manhood like there was no tomorrow. His moaning increased. I felt his cock pulse, heard him groan louder, and then his first load of cum fired into my mouth. I pulled back at this point, not really ready for a mouthful of cum, and instead continued to pump and watched as he spurted ropes of cum into the air in front of me. It was a weird sensation feeling his cock pulse in my hand and eventually start to come down. I released it, then stared at it for a moment, oddly proud of my accomplishment.

The three of us stood there in the shower, seemingly all in a zen state, listening to the fall of the water. Sara had an arm around each of us. Not a word was spoken for minutes. And then Sara broke the silence. "I don't know about you guys...but I'm excited for what the weekend might bring."