Making Grade Pt. 01

Story Info
Varsity student blackmailed by teacher to make grade.
2.2k words
4.05
60.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Varsity student blackmailed by teacher to make grade

***

Being called down to the principal's office wasn't uncommon for Alex but being threatened to be kicked off the team was new to him. Flunking civics class he had to talk with Mrs. Mitchel to try to fix it. Walking into her office, and taking a seat, she was startled by my abrupt presence.

"Most people knock before entering, Alex." She said, sternly. Apparently I had caught her in the middle of putting on thigh high nylons, watching her swiftly swing her feet back off her desk and adjusted her skirt. She always came across as a dominant, cold, bitch, probably because she never gets the proper fucking she needs, but in an odd way, it turns me on.

"So what brings you to my office?" Mrs. Mitchel asked.

"I might be kicked off the team if you don't change my grades." I snapped.

"Well I'm not giving you a grade you haven't earned, what do you think you deserve for a grade?" She taunted.

I watched under her desk, she was pulsing her legs back and forth, and running her feet against each other, wiggling her freshly painted toes, seemingly an act of anticipation.

"A passing one." I quipped and grinned.

Standing up and walking around her desk, and sitting in front of me on the edge, "Well maybe we can work out a deal for you to bring your grade up accordingly, but it's going to be performance based."

Cocking my head to the side, unsure what I'm getting myself into. She lifted her left foot and pressed it on my thigh, wiggling her red painted toes, and based on her position, I could see right up to the small lace blue triangle that hid her needy cunt.

"Your gong to worship my feet for starters, and you'll progress to maybe worshiping my entire body." She continued, spreading her legs giving me a full view of her lace blue thong. "But, much like your grade, you have to earn it."

Sliding her foot up my thigh, she prodded my growing erection with her toes.

"So, do we have a deal?" She asked, while running her foot along my groin torturing my hormone raging cock.

I nodded in agreement and she gave me her business card with address and phone number.

"Oh, and your aren't allowed to cum, unless I get to cum." She smiled devilishly as she returned to her desk. "You can edge, all you want, but those balls are going to stay full for quite sometime I think." "But if you do as I say and perform well, then it'll work in your favor as much as mine."

Leaving her office, I adjusted my groin, my cock pressed hard against my thigh and pant leg, and I felt a small wet spot growing mid thigh, and I couldn't believe myself, I was actually going to listen to this woman and not let myself cum, no but I'll edge myself to the images of her feet and little blue thong.

In her office however, Jessica slid her thong off and put it in her purse, taking a picture between her legs of her wet pink slit, she sent it to Alex, with the caption "This is your ultimate reward, how soon you get it is all up to you. My place tonight at 7pm." Tasting her juices she smiled and fingered her slit passively while grading papers and thought of all the ways she's going to break this poor kid.

Getting home, Jessica changed into clothes for the nights activities, putting on a short blue skirt, white tank top that let her pierced nipples show, and rode up enough to show her bellybutton stud, she put on a pair of cotton knee high socks and went downstairs to make dinner while she waited for her toy to arrive.

Promptly at 7pm, Alex rant the doorbell, an overnight bag in his car, unsure if he'll need it. Opening the door, Jessica told him to grab his bag, as if reading his mind.

"Sit down, dinner is almost ready." She smiled and said softly, almost in a warm, motherly voice. Looking around, Alex was surprised at how expensive everything looked and not sure how she afforded it all but he'll soon find out he figured. Setting the plates down in front of them, they ate mostly in silence before Jessica said, "There are rules to this, both set by me, set by you, and those that are mutually set for the sake of this expressly secret and downright forbidden encounter." She started. "But the grading will change depending on your performance, and we'll start tonight unless you object?" Reading her eyebrow. She watched Alex's eyes, following ever line on her soft golden skin, he deep blue eyes, the light freckles that kissed her cheeks, naturally curly blonde and brown hair, full lips, down to her deep plunging cleavage and her tight and toned body, full and firm legs with a plump ass, and cute size 5.5 feet.

Watching him she realized just how attractive this young man is and realized he may be the end of her anger if he does it right. Finally speaking, "Of course we can." Grinning softly. Joining her on the patio, she rolled a blunt and offered it to him, they smoked, and talked about random stuff that no student or teacher would talk about freely between each other, and set their boundaries and rules. Finishing off the blunt, Jessica took him by the shirt and led him to the couch sitting him down and positioned herself to lift her feet into his lap.

"We are going to start with worshiping my feet." Lifting her feet and running one over his face, pressing her foot against his nose so he can inhale her scent between her toes. "Do it right and you'll be rewarded." Taking her foot, Alex pulled her socks off and watched her wiggle her toes as he inhaled the fabric, her scent made his cock throb and ache, her other foot still on his groin running back and forth over him, and he remembered he can't cum unless she gets to cum. Taking her foot rubbing and massaging her soles, arched and worked his way to the balls of her feet watching her toes her head back a few times and watched him with lust and desire as he worked the kinks out of feet. Without warning or provocation, Alex wrapped his mouth around her toes, sucking them at first all at once, then each one individually. Jessica was in awe, and she felt her pussy throb a little at the sight and feeling of worship she was receiving, she started to give him a little reward, taking his penis out of his shorts, watching how it spring free, she paused taking in how big and thick he was, she licked her palms and gave him a little hand job, lightly tugging and jerking him off while worshipped her feet.

Using her free hand, and hiking up her skirt, exposing her shaved cunt, Jessica ran her fingers along her wet pink slit and sank 2 fingers inside rubbing her g-spot, giving Alex a show. She continued to finger herself as he continued working on her feet before abruptly pulling them back and running them over his dribbling cock. "I think you earned your reward for now." Taking her wet feet she gave Alex a footjob, pumping him up and down, squeezing his shaft between her toes, she wasn't going to let him cum yet though. Stopping after a few minutes, she pulled her tank top off, letting her beautiful, natural double-d breasts hang free, her small brown nipples erect and hard. "There's the proper way to worship breasts as good as these." She said squeezing her breasts.

Getting up she sat in his lap, his wet cock, press against her ass cheeks and the small of her back under her skirt, she pulled his shirt off and placed his hands on her nipples, she felt her pussy throbbing for a fucking yet she wanted to torture both of them some more. Feeling his hands run over her nipples, and squeeze her breasts made her feel hornier, "Suck them." She instructed. And Alex did so, running his tongue over her nipples before sucking with his lips, his warm breath and gentle touch felt amazing to Jessica as she buried his face in her breasts. Jessica was riding the edge of a no touch orgasm and the complete desire to forego all the rules set in place just so she could cum over his beautiful cock. Biting her lip, she was surprised at how restrained he was, his cock was throbbing incessantly against her cheeks but he hadn't made a move. She decided it was enough for the moment, "Let's stop for a few minutes."

Getting up off his lap, tossing the remote at him while she went to grab some drinks. Returning, she went on her phone to turn on her hidden cameras, sitting back in his lap, she pressed his cock between her ass cheeks and gave him an assjob, bouncing back and forth, while spreading her pussy lips on the cameras that were recording a live show in secret. She heard his moans softly behind her ear and stopped, looking back at him, he looked like he was enjoying it but was in pain of not being allowed to release his cum. "If you continue you'll never be allowed to cum." So she got up and sat down next to him. Complaints get punished. While watching movies, she brought her feet up again after his cock had started to become flaccid again, and again Alex started to worship her feet, this time on camera. He knew he was being recorded, but didn't mind the audience, focusing on worshiping the beautiful woman who has captivated his desires. Jessica stroke his cock back to a rock hard state reaching over and planting a wet kiss on his lips before giving him another direction.

Standing infront of him, naked and horny, "See this beautiful body," shaking her ass at the cameras and giving a few playful slaps to herself, "if you want this under you or riding you, you better learn how to worship this." Laying on the couch she led him to start at her neck line working his way down her body, rubbing, squeezing, sucking down her body, working his way down between her legs, he stopped and looked up obediently. Her smooth wet slit swollen and leaking, she looked at him on all fours between her legs, his cock hung heavy, full, and thick of hormones and cum, and hopefully stamina, spreading her lips with her fingers exposing her juicy cunt, "All you can eat baby." She moaned.

Running her hands through his hair, Alex started to lick, suck and finger his way around her pussy, easing 2 fingers into her cunt, finding her g-spot as he sucked her clit and her lips, listening to her moans, and feeling her body quiver he knew she was close, and he was going to drive her right up and over the edge. Fingering her cunt faster and harder, and licking furiously, he watched her arch her back and pull his face into her pussy as she came to a earth shattering orgasm, cumming hard over his face and in his mouth, still continuing until she pushed him away, her legs shaking, and toes curling tight. Gasping and catching her breath she started to giggle and blush looking at her young but skilled toy who has now graduated to being her lover.

"Well now it's mine turn right?" She giggled, pushing him into a seat and slinking to her knees. Taking his cock in her hands, she started to stroke him and wrapped her lips around his bulbous head, "promise me you wouldn't cum that quick?" She moaned as she pressed her way down his shaft to the base, holding herself there gagging over him filling her throat and mouth. She continued to suck and jerk his aching cock, fondling and kissing his balls, she stopped and stood up to get back in his lap, wrinkling her soles she pressed his hands on her feet, his wet cock pressing against her slit, sliding back and forth the length of his cock. Repositioning herself, she felt the tip of his cock against her lips and she eased her way down, feeling every inch fill her tight pussy up and start to stretch her out.

Working her way to the base, she eagerly fucked his cock, fucking hard and fast slapping against his thighs, her cheeks clapping softly, Alex started to suck and play with her nipples as she fucked them both into indescribable orgasms, cumming over such a a amazing and obedient cock has never felt so good. She felt his cock stiffen inside her pulsing walls and felt rope after rope of cum fill her fertile, needy pussy. Collapsing in his lap, his cock was still throbbing hard hours after this had all started, Jessica pulled herself off his cock and started to lick and suck him clean of their pool of juices. Her face blushing from that 'just fucked' feeling asked him, "Do you want to stay the night and see what else I can teach you?"

To be continued