Making Hay Ch. 02

Story Info
Our couple have another chance encounter with the farmer.
5.1k words
4.39
35.8k
28

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldeGold
OldeGold
60 Followers

It was about three weeks after the first incident with 'Farmer John', as Jenny and I jokingly referred to him, that we were out having dinner at a lovely country pub. As we had only moved quite recently to the area, we were still discovering new places and this pub had a reputation for its excellent restaurant and was not far away at all - about a five minute drive. It was a classy, old fashioned rambling place and we were enjoying the food that was living up to its reputation although the restaurant was almost empty. It was actually quite close to the barn where we had enjoyed our first wild experience, too, a few weeks before.

We had more or less finished the meal and Jenny looked at me across the table in the subtle lighting. She looked lovely in a light red patterned summer dress that was gathered under her beautiful bust and then flowed down to finish well above her tanned knees. The top was cut quite low and the pretty pink lacy bra that you could just get a glimpse of held up her shapely breasts so the swell of the cleavage was impressive - and arousing. Jenny was well into the wine as usual by that point but I was driving so had the short straw of soft drinks all night. I was however looking forward to a glass or two when we got home and in fact looking forward to quite a bit more than that, too.

Our sex life had really been boosted by the barn adventure and although it was calming down again it was still way better than it had been for many years. It seemed my lovely but very reserved teacher wife had really rediscovered the joys of sex and had suddenly blossomed. It was having a really positive effect on our relationship overall which I just could not have imagined it would have. The benefits and closeness far outweighed the odd twinge of jealousy or doubt that I felt in quieter reflective moments. I had thought Jenny had completely lost any interest in sex but whether that was true or not then it had now changed. And what is more, Jenny had begun to talk about her sex life before we met - which she had hardly ever mentioned at all, let alone enjoyed doing so as seemed to be the case now, telling me all the details. I was getting a picture of a completely different side to my wife, to be honest which I had not realised existed or had been hidden away. It did make me wonder about these last twenty years - well, certainly the last ten, let's say, when she had not seemed at all interested in sex. Was that only in relation to me? Had this hot wife always been there under the surface? I didn't know but given we were talking about sex so much more openly now I had resolved to try and find out.

'I need to go to the loo,' said Jenny.

'I think they're through the bar', I said pointing behind her.

She got up and walked through the archway to the bar area which was busier, her heels giving her a lovely sexy sway as her light summer dress fluttered around her slim shapely frame, and I realised that with the light behind it from the bar, you could easily make out her lacy bra and small sexy pink knickers when the angle was right. As she got to the entrance to the bar she hesitated, no doubt looking round for the loos, then someone sitting at the bar, just inside the archway from the restaurant, obviously spoke to her because she turned, looking surprised then delighted. A brawny arm came round her waist and she leant forward out of sight briefly presumably to kiss the person hello. I wondered who this could be as we did not know many locals yet.

Jenny stood up straight again, looking a little flushed and the tanned brawny arm stayed round her waist. She was chatting away and then pointed back at me. A big tousled black-haired head looked round the archway, no doubt from a stool at the bar. It was John!

My heart began hammering. Should I go and speak to him? They were chatting away then and as Jenny turned to go on to the loos his arm slipped down from her waist and his big hand settle on the left cheek of her curvy arse and clearly squeezed it. As she walked away she looked back over her shoulder at John and gave a little wry smile.

I was still uncertain what to do so ended up doing nothing. I just sat and dithered in uncertainty. Then Jenny was coming back, smiling at John and I saw him reach out and hold her arm, pulling her gently towards him and he whispered something in her ear. She laughed aloud then obviously asked him something and then blushed a bit more at his reply. She came back to the table.

She sat down, flushed, with shining excited eyes. She leant forward over the table and I leant towards her.

'You saw John is here?' She spoke quietly, urgently.

'Yes, what did he say?'

'Not much when I was going through, he is sat at the bar with two other guys. But when I came back he whispered so they couldn't hear.'

'What? What did he say?'

Jenny took a big gulp of her white wine and leant forward again, her lovely swelling breasts heaving in the low cut dress where I could now plainly see the pretty pink lace of her bra.

'He said he wanted me again, soon. So I said 'when do you mean?' So he said 'in five minutes, I'll come through, we'll go outside.'

'What?'

'Yes, he wants me to go outside with him in five minutes!'

'My God,' I muttered looking up at the bar but he was out of sight again behind the arch. 'what do you want to do?'

Jenny looked aside, sipped her wine again, then leant forward.

'I want to do it ,' she said simply.

'You know he'll want to fuck you?'

'Yes,' she said looking closely at me, excited, 'is that alright with you?'

'I don't know,' I said despairing.

'Look, it worked out great last time, didn't it? Great for us, I mean. But I won't do anything if you don't want me to.''

'But you want to?'

'Yes, yes, I do.' Then she was looking up behind her over her shoulder and I saw the big burly frame of Farmer John approaching. He was wearing a smart dark green Lacoste polo shirt and beige chinos. He looked big, healthy and prosperous.

'Hello Rob,' he said with a big grin, holding out his hand which I shook. He put one hand on Jenny's shoulder and leant in to our table so only we could hear.

'I want to borrow your lovely wife again,' he said conspiratorially,' just for ten minutes. Is that OK?'

'It's OK with me, John, if It's OK with Jenny,' I heard myself say not having time to think just speaking out the first words that came to mind. Jenny was already getting up as John held her arm so that seemed to answer that.

'Just ten minutes,' she murmured and then they walked out the back door together leaving me alone at the table.

My mouth was dry. I finished my orange juice and soda. The young, dark-haired waitress appeared.

'Anything else, sir?' she said brightly, clearing the last few dishes from the table.

'Ah no, no,' I stammered, distracted.' The bill, please. We'll be ready to go when my wife..ah, when she gets back.'

'OK, sir,' she bustled off. I looked over at the back door not knowing what to think.

The minutes dragged on and on, the time just seems frozen, those ten minutes just went on forever. The waitress came back with the bill and I paid, making small talk while a voice screamed in my head 'Jenny is probably getting fucked out there right now!' I half expected to be able to hear them and kept straining my ears for the tell-tale sounds even though I knew they would be out of earshot.

Still, I waited and waited, it seemed hours but it was actually only ten minutes in reality.

I was just about to give in and go outside and try and find them when the door opened and Jenny came back in alone. She was flushed and a bit dishevelled, her dress wrinkled and looked like it had been scrunched up. She was looking at me, biting her lip nervously. Fortunately the restaurant was almost empty and those diners who were there were over the other side and not paying any attention to us at all. I stood up as she approached.

'Have you paid?' She asked.

'Yes,'I said.

'Good, let's go,' she said and turned and walked out. I followed. We went through to the darkness of the outside, where the path through various outbuildings was well lit leading to the garden in one direction and the car park in the other. I caught up and we walked together towards the car.

'Where's John?' I asked.

'Oh, he went round the front to go back in to the bar.'

We got to the car. I unlocked as we approached the car and then I looked across at her as I caught hold of her arm.

'You OK? What happened?' I hissed.

'Yes, fine, I'll tell you all about it but let's go.' She smiled at me reassuringly and even winked as she walked around to the passenger door.

We got in the car. I began to drive us out, hardly able to concentrate. Fortunately the car park was almost empty and the lane outside very quiet.

She shifted uncomfortably in her seat as she buckled her seat belt in the semi-darkness.

'God,' she said,' this dress is going to be so wet. I hope it doesn't get on your seats.'

'What?' I asked stupidly.

'John's cum,' she said laughing now,' what do you think?'

'Wow! So he did fuck you?'

'My God, did he! I will tell you every detail, don't worry, I know you'll like that but let's get home!'

I drove back as quickly as I safely could. It only took five minutes. The boys were watching TV in one of their rooms so we had privacy and space.

'You get us a drink,' whispered Jenny in the kitchen,' and I'll go upstairs and get out of this dress and have a shower.'

'No!,' I almost shouted then quietened my voice again,' don't have a shower yet.'

Jenny looked at me quizzically then smiled and snuggled up close to me, whispering in my ear as I wrapped my arms round her. She thrust her crotch up at me.

'You are definitely a pervert. OK, no shower yet, but let me get this dress off and I'll show you what he did to me and tell you about the whole thing.' Then she was gone up the stairs. I quickly got two glasses of wine and followed up the stairs. I went into our bedroom, Jenny was in the en-suite, sponging off the dress. She hung it over the bath as I got undressed and into bed. She walked into the bedroom wearing just her lacy pink bra and her heels. She looked fantastic.

'Where are your knickers?' I asked, 'Or have you washed them too?'

'John kept them,' she giggled. 'He wiped his cock on them afterwards and then wiped me and said he would keep them as a souvenir. A very messy souvenir, I would think.'

She slid off her heels then stood and released her bra and threw it in a chair. Her breasts bounced beautifully as got into bed beside me. I pushed the duvet off us and looked at her lovely body in the muted light from the bedside lamp. She reached out for my hand and lay back. She then directed my hand straight between her legs, slowly opening them wide. She rubbed my hand on her dark trimmed bush. It was soaking wet and in the light from the bedside lamp I could see her thighs were shiny wet too. I leant over and could see her red, swollen, gaping pussy absolutely soaked, the prominent lips puffy, with white cum oozing out on her trimmed dark bush and all over her thighs. She rolled on to her side facing me and smiled at me, almost purring like a contented cat.

She reached for my rock hard cock and began to stoke. I lay back.

'Is it OK if I make you come like this?' She whispered to me as we lay close together, me playing with her wet swollen pussy between her wet sticky thighs, her firmly wanking me. 'I'm just a bit sore,' she said.

'Yes, sure,' I gasped,' come on then, tell me everything, every detail.'

She laughed and kissed me.

'Well,' she said quietly, 'we went outside, I was really excited, already really wet to be honest. I could feel my little knickers were already wet. He guided me round the back of one of the buildings by the garden, looking for somewhere we could be out of sight I guess. There was just like a little alcove tucked away where two buildings met and he said 'here, this will do.' He pushed me up against the wall in the dark space and was immediately kissing me really strongly. He had his right hand on my tits, squeezing, just that hand. The other was already pulling up my dress.'

'He said, 'take your knickers off, my lovely,' I thought that was so sweet!' She giggled as she pumped me steadily.

'So I did and just dropped them beside us on this, like, window ledge. Then he was kissing me again and he had his trousers down and his boxers and I could feel that big hard cock pushing against me. I helped him lift my dress out of the way, up round my waist and he quickly fingered my pussy. I was absolutely soaking. He liked that. 'I love a nice wet hairy pussy,' he said in my ear. Then he was lifting me up. He is so strong, he just lifted me with his hands under my thighs and then sort of thrust forward and his prick just hit the spot. I wriggled a bit and he slid right up me, it took my breath away and I came hard straight away and had to try and not shout out too loud. I told him I was cumming. I sort of shouted out 'John, I'm cumming, don't stop!' No chance of that. He fucked me up against the wall, banging me against the rough brick, his big cock was throbbing inside me, my legs up round his waist, my arms round his neck hanging on. God, it was hot!'

'Did you come again?' I managed to ask.

'Yes, amazingly twice altogether, in about five minutes. First, like I say, as soon as he shoved his cock in me - like last time - then again when he said he was going to come, the angle was just so great, all my weight seemed to be grinding my clit onto his cock.'

I groaned and felt my own spunk rising, 'Ooh, Jenny,' I gasped, 'I'm going to come, don't stop, oh, tell me...'

'So he came too with big hard thrusts. I could feel his cum running down my thighs straight away and it was all over my pussy hair. There was loads of it again, like last time. He must be saving it up! Then he pulled out and we both just lay back against the wall, catching our breath.'

I came in a spray over my stomach. Jenny giggled and reached to a get a tissue for me.

Jenny continued whispering in my ear.

'He grabbed hold of my knickers from the ledge and wiped his cock. I could see him in the lights from the garden path. Then he leant in and gently wiped my pussy with the wet knickers and kissed me. I was still gasping for breath but that was a really nice touch.'

'Was that it?'

'Well, he passed me a paper napkin from his pocket and said he'd already written his mobile number on it. I've got it in my handbag. He said he wants me to call him and we can get together again.'

'Do you want to?' I leant up on my elbow, looking down at Jenny looking alive and beautiful even with her matted bush and smears of cum on her stomach and thighs as I wiped my stomach with the tissue she had handed me.

'I don't know,' she said,' I haven't even caught my breath from that one yet. Sex with him is just something really different.'

'How do you mean'

'Well, not just the obvious physical difference, someone else, such a big cock too as I've said but the whole thing is just so dirty, so exciting, so different. I don't know, it's very good, I must say. He makes me come really hard and so quickly.'

'Yes,' I agreed,' I can see that. As long as it helps us get closer together rather than drive us apart.'

'Yes,' she said with conviction and reached up and pulled my face to hers and kissed me. 'It really does seem to work that way, doesn't it?'

'Yes, it does,' I said and kissed her again.

'It's like I can compartmentalize.'

'What do you mean?' I asked.

'Well, it's like my normal life, at work, with you, the kids and that. Well that is something completely separate from what I do with John or what we then do. I can almost be someone else, John's slut, as he called me. And it's OK because you are involved in it all so I don't feel any guilt. I can just enjoy it.'

'And you do.'

'Yes, Rob,' Jenny smiled, 'let's be honest, we both do. I'm not sure how much longer I would want it to go on or anything and, look, I don't have any love feeling for him of course. I love you more than ever, to be honest. It just allows me to enjoy things I otherwise don't. Even his cum on my thighs or him fucking me just after you did in the barn. I can just somehow enjoy it all without guilt and I never would have thought I would.'

'It does seem to work,' I said. 'For both of us. I love hearing you talk in detail about what has happened - otherwise I would feel excluded and that would be bad.'

'So,' she said with a little smile,' maybe I will give him a call - when my pussy has recovered!'

I laughed, 'Is it sore then?' I was still stroking her gently.

'A bit,' she said, 'standing up was great but he really hammered me, really pounded his cock into me and ground me against the wall. Good job I was so wet.'

'So you've always liked that position?'

'Yes,' she said, 'Ive told you about Jimmy, my boyfriend before you, the soldier, he loved to do that, usually in the hallway of my flat.'

'Embarrassing if your flat mate was there.'

'Lucy? Oh yes, she often was. We used to laugh about it. She could hear really easy from her bedroom. But then I used to hear her and her boyfriends having sex, too, so fair's fair.'

'Was that good?'

'Yes, if I was in bed on my own then I would get so horny listening to them banging the headboard and moaning or whatever.'

'Did you play with yourself at those times?'

'Yes, of course, many times I frigged myself silly listening to Lucy having noisy sex. She said she did the same to me and Jimmy.'

'You were so randy and you are again now. What happened in between?'

'Oh, I don't know, Rob' she sighed, 'it's just normal for the lust to burn out a bit between a couple, we all get older, I suppose, what with the boys and so on. It's not unusual, is it?'

'No, I know. But it just seems...well, did you not still get horny?'

'Yes, from time to time. I would occasionally see to myself just like I know you did!' She poked me playfully in the ribs and we both laughed.

'Yes, I did,' I admitted, 'a lot. But you didn't seem interested at all.'

'No, well, I had my moments but generally I know what you mean. It was just nothing sparked me with you to be honest, we just got so used to each other and so busy with everything else.'

'I understand,' I said thoughtfully, 'but you said 'with you' and that you 'had your moments'. Do you mean with other people?'

'No!' Jenny lifted her head to look at me, 'no...I have never been unfaithful...no, well, no.'

'You don't seem sure?'

She laughed, 'I am, no, well not really. It was nothing, nothing to get upset over.'

'I won't but you have to explain now!'

'OK, if you insist' Jenny lay on her back and looked up at me as I sat up on my elbow leaning over her. 'Now, it's nothing major at all. I have never ever had sex with anyone else since we've been married. Not full sex.'

'Okay,' I said slowly, 'go on.'

'Well, look, I'm only telling you this because you asked and everything is out in the open now and we are so close again and I want no secrets. And it's really not a big deal. It wasn't full at all. And it was only once.'

'What was?' I was still outwardly calm, but my heart rate had definitely gone up. What was this going to be about? 'Not full sex'? Well that still left a lot of room for manoeuvre.

'Ok, well, it was years ago, ten at least, when we lived in Bedford. So, the boys were young, Josh had just started primary school I think. You were often working away, you remember?'

'Yes, at GH Holdings, yeah, I travelled a lot then, didn't I? Money was good though.'

'Well, I did get lonely and I did feel a bit neglected. So, anyway, I was at a party. It was that couple Louise and Bill, you remember?'

'Yes, sure, nice people. Not him surely?'

'Who? Bill? No, don't be silly. Wait, be patient. Let me tell it right. Anyway at this party in their lovely old house.'

OldeGold
OldeGold
60 Followers
12