Making Hay Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes, I remember that, lovely rambling place just round the corner from us, by the wood.'

'Right, well, it was a Saturday night, you were away somewhere and I wasn't going to go but Louise persuaded me and I thought what the hell, I was really fed up anyway, I'd had shitty week at school, so I got a babysitter. It was the first time I'd been out in ages and ages. I can't ever remember going out on my own at all any other time pretty much. Anyway, I went. It was a good party, loads of people, loads of drink and I had walked there so that was OK. And there was even some dancing once people started getting pissed. So, Louise introduced me to her brother, called Jack, who was visiting from America where he worked in tree conservation or something. He was staying with them a couple of days or something.'

'Right.'

'Well, I have to say he was rather gorgeous. About five years younger than me, about thirty or late twenties I would say. Tall, dark hair but with these highlights from the sun and very tanned and fit. He latched on to me. We were probably the only people there not in a couple. So, we danced and drank and he was flirting, well I was too I guess. I was wearing jeans and a short tight top, as I recall. Anyway, we had a few dances and then a slow one, he was holding me close, and I remember he smelt lovely. He then suddenly slid his hands down to my bum and pulled me in close and kissed me on the mouth. I was shocked, well, a bit anyway though we were both fairly drunk by then. Then he moved his hands back and it seemed no-one had noticed. It was pretty dark in the lounge where we were all dancing. I got flustered though because of the kiss and also because when he pulled me close I had definitely felt a good long erection in his jeans pressing in to me.'

I was transfixed by Jenny's whispered story-telling but I realised a part of me was responding in its own way. Jenny did too, she reached out with a smile for my hardening cock and began to stroke it.

'I'm glad you're not upset, it's really nothing to get upset about as you will see. It's nice you're turned on too, you perv! You never get so hard so quickly after cumming! So, anyway, back to the story, I got all flustered and said I had to go, babysitter and so on. I broke away and scuttled off upstairs looking for the room with the coats. It was winter and very cold, I remember. All the coats were in a spare room upstairs. I could hear someone on the stairs behind me. I went into the room and it was Jack who followed me in. I turned round and said 'look, Jack, this has been really nice, to meet you, and I've enjoyed it but I'm married and I don't cheat on my husband.' He held his hands up and said he was sorry, he'd just got carried away, didn't mean to upset me. He said he just found me so sexy, so attractive that he couldn't help himself and got carried away. I was flattered of course, here was this hunky young man attracted to me, little housewife me, and I hadn't felt attractive for so long. So, he stepped up to me, and held my shoulders. He said 'I'm sorry, just one goodnight kiss then.' I said ok, and literally felt a bit weak in my knees as he kissed me full on the lips. He was a great kisser, I felt myself melting. He carried on kissing me and I was kissing him back, a lot!'

'Were you wet by then?' I gasped out.

'Yes, definitely, then somehow he had his hand under my little top, rubbing his thumb over my nipples through my bra. They were really hard. I was so turned on. Again I could feel this lovely rock hard cock under his jeans. Then he had my jeans open, he just unsnapped the button and pushed them open, and his hand was forcing itself down inside? He drove his hand down into my very wet knickers and had a finger up me in no time. I was barely able to stand at that point. He knew what he was doing, I will say that, he had a big strong finger up me and his thumb on my clit. I was gushing by now and breathing very heavy, he was still kissing me then all of a sudden I knew I was going to cum. I remember saying 'Oh, no, I'm going to cum,' but then I did say 'don't stop, Jack, please don't stop.' And I came on his hand and literally my knees gave way and I sort of fell on the bed on all the coats.

'He stood over me and unbuttoned his jeans and this lovely long cock sprang out. But I was determined. 'I can't,' I said, 'We are not going to fuck.' He groaned and said 'Oh, Jenny, look how I am. Please, help me out here, you had yours.' But I really was determined I was not going to do that. But I know I probably had to get him off. So, as he stood in front of me, I took hold of this lovely cock and held it at the base and kissed it, I licked it, all round the head and then took him in my mouth and began to suck him off, working him with my hand too.'

'What?' I said, 'you never want to do that to me.'

'Well, I always associated it with him after that, to be honest, and felt so guilty. Anyway, I had my mouth going up and down on him, but I didn't have to do it long. I kept thinking someone else would be coming up for their coast at any time. He then had hold of my head, his hands in my hair, gripping me gently but firmly, urging me up and down on his cock. Then I felt him stiffen up and I knew what was going to happen. He came in my mouth.'

'Oh, God, Jenny' I stuttered as my own cock spewed out cum, she kept on going till I had finished, it was all over her tits and stomach.

'So,' she said, 'that was it. I swallowed it all down and then we got ourselves sorted and he showed me to the door. Outside we kissed again and then I walked home and he went back inside. That was that.'

'I should be upset,' I said, 'but it's hard to say that when you've just made me cum like that! And that was it? Nothing else happened? Not any other time either?'

'No,' Jenny said firmly, 'never, not even close, well, until a couple of weeks ago of course when we met John in the barn. I swear. You do believe me, Rob?'

'Yes, I do,' I said. Jenny was wiping herself down with tissues now.

'Good,' she said,' there it's all out now. It's a relief, to be honest. I have felt guilty about that for ten years or so. What about you? Any confessions to make?'

'No, never had the chance!' We both laughed.

'So, okay,' I went on, 'what about John? What are we going to do? Do you want to meet up with him again? Are you going to call him?'

We were cuddled up close now, and I had turned the bedside light off.

Jenny kissed me, 'oh, I think so,' she murmured huskily, 'don't you?'

12