Making Hay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers

At the back of the truck, she opened the cooler and got out a fresh bottle of water. "Hey, anyone up there want some water or a coke?" She asked and then tossed up water and cokes as requested.

She took a moment to get a fresh towel and to wipe her body down. The rough towel felt good as it ran over her skin, especially when it touched her nipples or her outer lips. Running it up and down in the crack of her ass made her shiver. Her whole body seemed more sensitive, more alive.

Turning around, she saw Todd and Mike watching her closely. With a grin, she grabbed four towels and tossed them at the two guys. When one towel hit the edge of the hay and fell to the ground, Mike said, "You throw like a girl."

Laughing, Jan looked down toward her feet and then replied, "Duh. I am a girl, dummy."

"And a damned beautiful one, at that," Todd said with a grin.

"Thank you, kind sir. Now, hold these while I climb up." She told Todd as she tossed her water, a coke, and her towel up to him.

The hay was prickly and rough on hands as she climbed up. The smell was fresh and sweet in the afternoon air. Four sets of admiring eyes on her naked body as she made the top of the pile made her flush with pride. She felt beautiful for the first time in her life, not just pretty but beautiful.

The four guys were sitting with their backs against the truck cab, their legs stretched out in front of them. Jan got her towel and with a smile, turned around, and bent at the waist to spread it out on the hay. A soft groan, two soft whistles of appreciation and a deep sigh told her just what affect her display was having.

Straightening, she got her drinks and sat down cross-legged on the towel facing the men. She opened the water bottle and drained half of it in one long swallow. She recapped the bottle and opened the coke. She drained half of that and then belched. "Excuse me," she said softly.

Everyone but Bubba chuckled or laughed. He said, "That's very lady like. What are you going to do next, stand up and let everyone watch you pee?"

Jan saw Jake's face go cold and hard, and Todd had an angry look on his face. Shaking her head slowly, she said to Bubba, "If that's what I want to do, I will. I'm my own person and what I want to do I will, so get over it. You're a good guy most of the time but the jealousy has to stop. I hope you learn to control it with your next girlfriend."

"What do you mean by my next girlfriend?" Bubba asked and then the light came on. "You're dumping me? No fucking way. That's not going to happen. Women don't dump me."

"I already have, you just haven't caught on yet," Jan said softly. "I don't want to hurt you but I've suddenly realized that we aren't going to make it over the long run. We're to different and really don't have anything in common but sex."

Bubba opened his mouth to say something several times and then sighed deeply. Looking at Jake, he said, "I'm taking your truck to the farm. I've had about as much as I can stand today."

Jake nodded and replied, "The keys are in it, just leave our clothing bags here so we can change."

Bubba nodded and slowly got to his feet. He looked down at Jan and started to speak again but ended up shrugging before he climbed down off the hay truck.

A few minutes later, Jake's truck started up and they all watched as Bubba drove away.

As the truck went out of sight around the first bend in the road, Jan sighed as deeply as Bubba had and whispered, "I hated to do that and I do wish him the best of luck but I'd had enough."

"It happens," Jake said. "Life has a funny way of changing all of a sudden. What we never question about our lives suddenly becomes a big thing, and becomes focused in a way that has never happened before. I've been there and done that several times in my life."

"Yeah, I was focused on the tree and couldn't see the forest," Jan whispered and then grinned at her own little pun about Bubba's tree.

"Are you going to miss the tree?" Todd asked with a grin of his own.

"If I do, then I can always go visit it. A hard tree has no conscience or memory." Everyone laughed or chuckled at that. When everyone quieted down, Jan added, "I'll just have to make sure I stay satisfied enough not to miss it."

"Speaking of which," Jake said, "It seems Bubba took his condom with him and I can think of several places much more comfortable than this pile of hay bales. Why don't we head for the ranch and then head over to my place? I have the pool and the hot tub, not to mention a few beers in the icebox."

"As long as I can stay naked, I don't care," Jan said with a grin. "I'm liking the attention I'm getting among other things."

"I don't see why you can't. Put your shirt on from this morning just in case we have any problems with the trucks or cops. I'll drive one truck and Todd can drive the other."

"Hey, how about me?" Mike asked.

"You can ride with Todd or with me. Your choice."

Mike looked at Jan and asked, "Who are you riding with?"

"How about if I ride with you and Todd halfway and then switch to the other truck and finish the ride with Jake?"

That's sounds great," Mike said as the other two men agreed.

*****

Jan sat on the ice chest wearing Jake's morning shirt. It was three sizes to big for her and looked like a short dress when she wrapped it around herself. Bubba had left the guys bags but had taken hers with him. It was a spiteful thing to do but it was par for the course for him.

The guys grabbed their bags and headed for the woods. "Hey, were are you guys going?" Jan asked and then grinned. "You can change right here if you want to. If you can look at me, shouldn't I be able to look at you?"

"She has a point," Todd said with a chuckle.

"Uh, yeah, I guess she does," Mike replied.

Jake grinned and shook his head as slipped off his boots. "I've never been bashful," he said as he undid his belt and then unzipped his levies.

Mike and Todd's shorts soon followed suit and Jan found herself looking at three naked men. Jake may have been the oldest but there was certainly nothing wrong with his body or his equipment. He had a dark all over tan and no tan lines.

Bubba had them all three out gunned, so to speak, but then again, did that mean all that much? His tongue was bigger but Todd was better at eating pussy. Jan shivered as she remembered Mike's long tongue. His dick was long also and narrow for its length. His body was short and slightly round but there was muscle under the baby fat.

She licked her lips, as she looked Todd over. He had a great body the biggest dick of the three. Nothing like Bubba's but.... She wondered what it would be like to suck his dick or either of the other two for that matter. Bubba's dick was more than a mouthful. Just the head was a mouthful. She sighed and then shivered.

Her mind was playing hell with her body as she watched the guy's towel off, put on clean shorts, and t-shirts. None of them put on underwear and she grinned at that. The ride back to the ranch was going to be interesting to say the least. Several ideas were already percolating in her brain.

*****

Todd got in the truck on the drivers side and Jan climbed up on the seat from the passenger side. She paused with one knee on the seat and one foot still on the running board. Mike was right behind her and her ass and sex was right at his eye level. A little wiggle of her ass from side to side was all it took for him to bury his tongue in her pussy.

Jan groaned as Mike wiggled his long tongue deep in her pussy. Todd chuckled and Jan looked up to see him grinning. "You have to watch Mikie, he'll eat anything."

"Oh, yeah, and believe me he can reach depths I never knew existed," Jan whispered and then groaned softly as she moved up onto the seat.

Mike's tongue came out of her sex and he said, "Hey, I was have an afternoon snack."

Jan spread out her towel on the seat and sat down. As Mike climbed in the truck she whispered, "Why don't both of you take off those shorts, I want to play a little on the way to the road." Looking at Mike she added, "In fact, I think I'll ride in your lap until we get to the road."

Mike's mouth dropped open. "Uh.... Do you mean ride in my lap or...."

Jan laughed as he scrambled out of his shorts. His dick was already hard and stood up against his lower belly. "Put that condom on and find out," Jan said breathily. She was being very bad and she knew it.

Todd slid his shorts off and laid them on the seat next to Jan. "I guess you want me to hit all the potholes on the way out of here?"

Jan grinned at him and whispered, "Please do."

Todd laughed and started the truck. Jan had Mike slid over more to the middle of the seat and moved his hips forward. She straddled his thighs and sighed. "I've wanted to try this every morning and every afternoon since I started working these jobs."

With that said, she reached down and pulled Mike's long slender dick away from his belly and slowly impaled herself on it as he groaned softly. It felt weird at first. It didn't stretch her vagina almost to the point of pain.

Bubba was the only person she had ever had sex with and that was all she had for comparison. As her ass settled on his lap, Jan sighed and wiggled around. He felt good inside her and knowing that Todd was watching made it all the better.

The truck lurched forward and Jan rocked on Mike's lap. His dick moved inside her pussy and she gasped as her inner muscles clapped down on him. With Bubba, she had never felt that before. She shifted her hips from side to side, as the truck crossed the cattle gap. The rumbling vibrations as the front tires crossed were fed into her sex. The same thing happened with the vibrations from the rear wheels.

Mike reached up and gave her breasts a gentle squeeze. Jan pushed out her chest and started to moan but it was cut short as the right front tire of the truck dropped into a pothole and then bounced out of it. Jan and Mike both bounced up off the seat. Jan felt her hair, brush the roof and then they landed back on the seat. Mike's grip on her breasts tightened as her sex slammed onto his dick and his lap.

Jan's eyes went wide and her mouth formed a perfect circle. She was unable to breath as her clit slammed down on Mike's pelvic bone. His dick seemed to reach new depths and her pussy clamped down on it tightly. His tight grip on her breasts made her nipples ache. She threw back her head and raised her arms to place her hands on the roof.

The back duel tires entering and leaving the pothole wasn't nearly as sharp but it still bounced them both around. Mike groaned as loud as Jan did.

"Only a hundred more potholes to go," Todd said with a laugh as they hit the next one with the front tire.

It wasn't as deep so they didn't bounce as high but it was followed by a section of ruts that threw then sideways and back and forth. The next pothole was deep and was Mike's undoing as he groaned and came. Jan was close to coming herself. Her pussy was gripping Mike's dick tightly and she could actually feel the extra warmth at the head of his dick as he came.

With a deep moan, Jan rocked her hips on Mike's lap as she tried to finish herself off before his dick deflated. She was really, really close, when the truck went through a series of four holes and several ruts grouped together. Her clit hammering his pelvic bone and his dick moving in her pussy pushed her over the edge. She grabbed Mike around the neck and hung on to him as the orgasm washed through her body.

She was so out of it, she didn't even notice when Todd slowed and then stopped the truck. "I guess I hit one to many potholes," he whispered softly. His hand was slowly stroking his dick as he watched Jan.

Mike groaned softly and whispered, "Its my fault, I couldn't handle it. My biggest fantasy and I blew it way to early."

Todd chuckled and nodded. "We all would, believe me."

Jan moaned as her hips flexed sharply several times at his words. She had always figured the guys fantasized about her but to hear them say it and the way they said it sent shivers up and down her spine. She rested her head on Mike's shoulder as Todd put the truck in low and rolled out.

She could feel Mike's dick slowly go soft but the way she was sitting kept it from coming out of her vagina. Todd missed as many potholes as he could now but there were far more that he hit. At least they were the smaller ones for the most part.

Jan was halfway dozing when she realized Mike's dick was getting longer and stiffer the more she rocked and bounced on his lap. Experimenting, she squeezed her inner muscles and felt her vagina tighten around him. Mike's hands that had been holding her around the waist ran up and down her back slowly under the big shirt she wore.

"I think I'm catching my second wind," he whispered in her ear.

Jan smiled as she nodded.

"Should I go back to hitting the big potholes?" Todd asked with a laugh.

He laughed even harder when Mike said, "Yes," and Jan said, "No."

"Things are fine the way they are," Jan said softly.

Todd nodded and continued to dodge the big holes as best he could in the bad road.

Mike groaned softly as Jan squeezed his dick and rocked her hips slowly. The sway of the truck and the sudden bounces of holes just added to both their pleasures, especially the rub and slap of Jan's clit on Mike's pelvic bone. She could feel another orgasm rising. Not as sharply as the first but slowly and easily.

Just short of the highway, Jan's orgasm peaked and burst over her. It was not as intense as some of the earlier ones but it was long and drawn out in a sensuous rolling way. Her inner muscles clamping down and fluttering along Mike's shaft put him over the edge a few seconds later.

Between Mike's grunting moans and Jan's whimpering, Todd got distracted and damned near ran into the back of Jake's truck as he stopped at the highway. Todd planted both feet on the brake and slid to a stop. Jan rocked back hard and then rebounded toward Mike, planting his dick even deeper yet in her pussy.

Mike yelled, "Shit!"

Jan moaned loudly and whispered, "That's one way to punctuate the end of an orgasm." Then she giggled as she squirmed on Mike's lap. "That was the longest and shortest the ride down that road has ever been. Both at the same time."

"Tell me about it," Mike whispered.

"Sorry about that," Todd said and then added, "You guys had me distracted to say the least."

"Distracted ain't the word for it," mike said and then chuckled. "Out of my mind is closer to the fact."

"I wonder what the road in to the next job is going to be like?" Jan asked with a giggle. Both guys laughed.

"I'm swapping places with Mike for that," Todd said under his breath.

Jan shivered and wiggled on Mike's lap. "I guess that means I have to go to work naked or just in Jake's old long sleeved work shirt."

"It works for me," Todd said with a big grin as he pulled out onto the highway following Jake.

"It works for me too." Mike said and then added, "I'm not sure how Bubba's going to like it though."

"I have an idea that Bubba has worked with us for the last time. Jan shut him down hard and we saw it. He won't hang around, if I know his type," Todd said thoughtfully.

"You're right on that," Jan put in and then yawned. "I think all those orgasms are catching up with me."

Mike yawned and nodded. "Me too."

Glancing at Jan, Todd said, "You can always lay down in the seat. We'll wake you if Jake stops or we get to the farm."

"There's not enough room with the three of us in here," Jan replied.

"I could go ride with Jake," Mike offered.

"I'm supposed to ride with him," Jan said and then yawned again. "Not that much is going to happen except me getting a nap."

"Poor Jake," Todd whispered as he flashed his lights several times and Jake slowed to pull over.

*****

The highway wasn't that busy but five cars flew passed as Jan moved from one truck to the next. She hadn't buttoned the shirt when she got out of the rear truck and walked with her hands at her sides as she headed for the front one. The wind had picked up and the shirt fluttered open and closed several times. Jan forced her hands to stay at her side.

The trucks blocked her from the road most of the way but she wondered if any of the people in those cars had seen her as the shirt opened and closed. A shiver ran up her spine that had nothing to do with the cool wind. Reaching up to open the door of Jakes truck caused the shirt to open even more.

Jake was grinning at her as she climbed up to sit on the seat. "Showing off is thrilling, isn't it? Even if you don't know whether anyone is looking or not."

She nodded and then groaned as she saw he wasn't wearing his shorts. His hard dick was standing up against his lower belly. All thoughts of a nap left her mind as she licked her lips, lay down in the seat, and turned over to face him.

She rested her head on his bare thigh with her face only inches from his hard dick. She licked her lips at the thought of sucking his dick as a shiver ran up and down her spine. What would it taste like? What would it feel like to get more than the head of one in her mouth? She whimpered softly.

Jake brushed his hand over her hair lightly and then moved it to her arm. His hand caressed her arm and shoulder as he said, "You don't have to unless you want to."

Jan groaned softly and said, "That's just it, I want to and in the worse way. I liked the taste of Bubba's but it was too big to do anything with. Yours...." She let the sentence hang as her mind ran over the idea of sucking his dick.

"I'm really not sure what to do," she admitted a moment later. "I could barely do more than suck on the head of bubba's dick."

"What do you want to do?" Jake asked softly as he pulled the truck back onto the highway. "Just do what you want to do. There is no wrong way for a blowjob. That is, unless you bite."

Jan giggled and scooted closer to Jake, her head now farther in his lap. "I promise not to bite but you might need to coach me some."

"You'll be fine," Jake said as he shifted the truck into high gear and up to cruising speed.

Jan took a deep breath and moved her head forward until she could take a lick at the base of his shaft. Bubba had liked her to lick him there. Jake's dick twitched and she took that for a good sign. She licked him again with the same result.

Feeling more confident, she licked the shaft with small fluttery licks from the base to the head. She used the tip of her tongue to trace the flange and the V under the head. Jake's hips flexed and Jan smiled.

"It's nice to take my time and not have my head shoved around," Jan said softly.

"I always figured Bubba for a "me" kind of guy. I never could understand what you had in common with him. Other than sex maybe," Jake said and then squirmed in his seat as Jan went back to teasing the head of his dick.

Jan took a long slow lick from the base of his shaft to the head and then looked up toward Jake's face. "I've asked myself that same question a hundred times today. I have also wondered why it took me so long to kick him to the curb, so to speak. I've always known I could do better. I just didn't want to be alone, is the best way to put it."

Jake glace down and grinned. "Being alone is not going to be a problem if I know those two in the other truck."

Jan frowned for a second and then turned her head to swallow Jake's whole shaft to the very base. It was an odd feeling after just being able to swallow the head of Bubba's dick. The thing was, it also made her feel as though she had power over Jake.

When Jake groaned softly, she swirled her tongue around the base of his shaft and slowly worked her way upward. By the time she reached the head, she could feel Jake trembling. She wondered for a brief second if he would cum in her mouth if she did the same thing in reverse.

TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers