Making Her Fall in Love with Me

Story Info
Making the woman you love, fall in love with you...
5.4k words
3.51
9.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I believe falling in love is most beautiful experience one can have while making the person you love fall in love with you or in other words, seducing a beautiful woman and making her fall in love with you is the most beautiful achievement one can have in life. I'm writing about such a true incident of my life which made love blossom in my life, giving a fictitious surname Smith to the family I would be referring to while retaining the real name of Mrs Smith i.e. Shannon.

I was about 25 years of age at that time, stood 5'11" in height and was a bit stout. Having the smile on my face most of the time, a hobby of playing with the children of my neighbourhood during my free time and of course, never failing to bring toffees and chocolates for all my little friends in the neighbourhood had made me quite popular in the locality.

It had almost been a year then since I had shifted to this locality but my popularity with the kids had made each and every parent like and admire me. Being a bachelor, I had no problem working for longer hours to rise in my profession. My friendship with kids living around my house had developed to such an extent that they used to share their problems with me which obviously at their age would either be regarding their friends or parents.

My immediate neighbours i.e. the Smith family consisted of Mrs and Mr Smith and their 10-year-old son. Theirs had been a love marriage at the earliest possible legal age for marriage and Mrs Smith had become pregnant within a month of getting married. Mr Smith was definitely an impressive gentleman about my height but a little thinner.

Mrs Smith or Shannon (her actual name and not any pseudonym) was in real words, a beauty. She was about 5'8" in height, fair, fit and had bust size of about 38C. She had chiselled features and was well aware of her beauty as also the impact she had on the opposite sex.

The Smiths had been living in that house much prior to my shifting into their neighbouring house. As soon as I cast my first glance on Shannon, I knew I had fallen head over heels in love with her but then I chose not to interfere in their matrimonial life.

Over the year that I spent as their neighbour, I became friendly with their son and got to know quite a few things about them especially the fact that Mrs and Mr Smith did not get to spend much time together and used to keep having frequent fights. Obviously, I knew that now I could make her fall in love with me.

The opportunity came when one day Shannon happened to mention that her mobile was not working and she needed to retrieve the data but did not want to hand over the phone to any shopkeeper or unknown person. Without giving it much of a thought, I told her that I had data recovery software and could do the needful for her.

She asked me whether I was willing to let the data be recovered in her presence as it contained a lot of personal information. By now my curiosity had got aroused. I realized that this personal information might be interesting.

I told her that she could sit with me in my room while I recovered the data before her using my laptop. I recovered the data and transferred the same on a pen drive and gave it to her. She made sure that I deleted the recovered data from my recycle bin, not realizing that I could recover the same using the same recovery software even after it had been deleted.

As soon as she had left, I recovered the data from my recycle bin. Out of all the irrelevant data, I found a photograph of Shannon in which she was completely nude. I immediately saved this photograph on various personal online storage places as well as several folders on my laptop.

I took a coloured print of the photograph and masturbated while imagining myself making love to her. The next morning when I was about to leave for my office, I saw Shannon about to leave for work. I could not take my eyes off her... I was visualizing her naked as in the photograph.

The same evening, after having returned from office, as I was preparing dinner, I heard the bell ring and on answering the door, was pleasantly surprised to see Shannon. I immediately asked her to come in. Her face had an anxious look.

"Did you recover my photograph from your recycle bin after I had left?" She burst out. Quite taken aback, I gasped and could not make myself to utter anything. This convinced her that I had done so. "I realized late in the night that you could do this using the recovery software and evidently you've done this. My doubt was almost confirmed from the way you were staring at me in the morning." She said while trying to sound composed.

"Now you either hand me over your laptop or I'll have to lodge a complaint against you." She threatened. Her threat made my blood starting to boil. Had she merely asked for my laptop, I would have handed it over. But a threat of lodging a complaint against me was definitely not acceptable to me.

I had merely helped her recover the data. Why should I be the one to pay the price for recovering the same by being made to hand over my laptop to her out of fear of a complaint being given against me to the police? It was her fault of taking such a photograph and saving it on her mobile. I had neither blackmailed her nor ever had the intention of doing so. And buckling down on a threat was definitely not a part of my nature especially when I had not done anything wrong.

I immediately reacted by saying "you better give a complaint. I'll very happily hand over my laptop to the police and let everybody see your nude photograph. Who knows, your photograph might get circulated also."

My sudden threat in response to her threat appeared to mellow her down a bit. She was quiet for a few moments. I suddenly realized that it was now time for me to use my negotiation skills.

In a polite yet firm tone, I told her that, "please permit me to make a small suggestion. Ever since I saw you for the first time, I've been madly in love with you. I neither wish to blackmail you nor to cause any harm to you or your reputation. I promise to delete the photograph for good provided ... I get to make you mine."

"I always thought you were a nice person but never knew that you were a wolf in sheep's clothing. What makes you think that I'll be yours in return for one photograph which got accidentally clicked by me while I was answering a call?" She retorted.

"Let me make you understand. I love you and having your nude photographs is the only thing enabling me to masturbate so lovingly with you. If I get to have sex with you, I'll delete the photograph because sex with you would leave with me a memory of a lifetime. Moreover, I'm very sure once you have sex with me, I'll be able to prove my love for you and you'll never leave me after that. You have to take my word for that." I replied.

Shannon kept thinking for some time. Feeling that I might be able to convince her, I tried further by saying "I'm NOT a blackmailer. Please don't equate my love with blackmail. I had never talked about this photograph to you or anybody else. Sex between us would be a complete secret and if you don't enjoy it, I'll never ask you for it again. I promise."

Very reluctantly, she said "you can have me just once but in return you will have to give me your laptop forever so that there is no chance of recovering it again."

With a bit of triumph in my tone, I replied "I'll format my laptop and give it to you but then I have not put up a proposal of having you just once. I was suggesting having sex with you several times. But I think you are not in agreement with that. So, let's take a middle path between the conditions put forth by you and me."

"And what would that be?" She asked. "We have sex for two days, though not consecutive days. Your son would be going back to the hostel day after tomorrow. You take off from your office the next day and we both spend the whole day in each other's arms in my bedroom. You can return to your house just before your husband returns." I replied.

"And what about the second day?" She asked. "If you fall in love with me, then there would be no second day and we will keep having sex every day and if you don't... Then we'll decide the next day to have sex." I replied with a sly smile.

"That means I'll take the laptop at the end of the second day?" She asked. I nodded in affirmative.

She went into a thoughtful mode and after sometime said a word which made my heart miss a beat "okay! It's a deal." I immediately rushed to give her a hug with happiness but she very firmly pushed me away. "Don't you dare to touch me. What we would be doing would only be on those two days. Don't you dare take any liberty with me at any other moment." She warned.

I beamed and nodded in agreement but managed to say "thanks for accepting my suggestion. Please accept another request. Now that we would be having sex without any compulsion, so, let's do it with equal pleasure and participation so that it remains equally enjoyable for both of us. Let's put in some extra effort to make it equally memorable. I won't be using any condoms, so, you may take the pills to avoid pregnancy."

Shannon stared at me for a few seconds and left the house without replying to what I had said. I sunk into the sofa daydreaming. I could hardly believe that such a wonderful thing had happened. The woman I was madly in love with, had suddenly agreed to have sex with me.

The next two days were spent by me in cleaning my house and also... myself. I got a haircut and also shaved my underarms as well as balls.

The second night was a tough night for me. Sleep eluded me as if it had some enmity with me. I, on the other hand, wanted to sleep well so that the next day I remained completely fresh and charged. I masturbated that night so that I could last long the next morning. Finally, I had to take a sleeping pill to go off to sleep.

I got up in the morning with the sun shining brightly on my face. It was 8 AM and 'my love' was to come at about 9 AM. I immediately rushed to get ready. Within a span of forty five minutes, I had taken a bath, put on only a bathing gown with nothing underneath, replaced the bed covers and bed sheet with clean ones, switched on my laptop and put it on the table near the main door and finally, sat with my cup of black coffee in hand waiting for Shannon.

These fifteen minutes seemed like eternity. I do know how many times must I have peeped from behind the curtains trying to see what was going on next door. Finally I saw Mr Smith sit in his car and leave for office. I had already locked and bolted all the doors and windows except the main door of the house and make sure all the curtains were drawn up.

I kept looking for Shannon but she was nowhere to be seen. I had not seen her for the past two days and I suddenly started wondering whether she was going to come or not.

I had been peeping at their house for about ten minutes when finally I saw Shannon come out of the house and lock the main door of their house. She was wearing a tracksuit and slippers as she usually did when at home.

I watched her movement with bated breath. Suddenly I could feel butterflies in my stomach. I could feel my heart thumping loudly as she walked down her drive. As she came towards my house, walking up my drive, I was about to rush outside to greet her, when I suddenly realized that I was wearing only a bathing gown and so, reluctantly had to stop.

Before Shannon could ring the bell, I opened the main door while standing behind the same and only peeping out of it. She walked in with a very serious look on her face. I locked and bolted the main door the moment she was inside the house.

We both looked at each other with a lot of tension evidently getting built up between us. There was no exchange of greetings between us and suddenly I realized I had become too tongue tied to say anything. I wanted to hold her in my arms but my body refused to move as if it were frozen.

"Is everything alright with you?" Shannon said. This woke me up from my slumber and I took a deep breath, looked into her eyes and said, "I love you from the core of my heart and wish to have sex with you only after proving my love to you. You may delete the photograph from all the places where it is stored either online or offline and only then shall we make love."

She raised eyebrows in surprise and quietly followed me to the table where I had kept my laptop. I immediately went to the folders where I had saved her photograph. I deleted the photograph from all the online and offline places where I had stored it and after emptying the recycle bin, switched off my laptop and gave it to her.

"There you are. Now there is no chance of my either blackmailing you or forcing you to do anything with me. This is the only way I could prove my love for you which is based on sincerity and not blackmail. Now you'll be able to have sex with me without any pressure on your mind." I said with a smile.

Taking my laptop in her hands, she asked, "Thanks for doing this. Now that I already have what I wanted, there is no need for us to have sex. Bye."

I gasped. "You can't do this to me" I cried out loud. "I'm doing it. I'm leaving with your laptop. You can try to stop me if you want." She replied in a firm tone.

I was visibly upset but still managed to reply "no, I won't stop you. You may keep the laptop as a gift from my side. I won't force you to have sex with me because I love you. I suddenly remembered that I had also taken a photo print of the photograph. I only have one copy of it. Please wait I'll get it for you and you may take it with you as well."

Having said so, I rushed to my bedroom and came back with her photograph in my hand. I handed it over to her. She looked at it and then tore it into very small pieces. I managed to hold back my tears and walked towards the main door to open it for her.

Suddenly, there was a shriek of laughter from Shannon which made me turn in surprise and look at her. She put the laptop on the table, held my hand to prevent me from going further towards the main door and gave me a warm hug.

I was too bewildered to react. "I'm not going anywhere. I'll fulfill my part of the promise but your love for me has really impressed me." She said. Without another word, she undid the cord of my bathing gown and opened it.

Seeing me completely naked, she beamed and said, "I'm impressed to see your eagerness. I'm sure we're going to enjoy the day."

Hearing this, my cock which had been in a sleeping condition till now because of the tense atmosphere, suddenly awoke in a position of an aggressive attack of love. Shannon took my cock in her hand and started kissing and licking it. Slowly, she started stroking it and also sucking its head.

There could be nothing more pleasurable than this... standing naked before the woman I loved with her lips wrapped around my cock giving me a wonderful blow job.

After a couple of minutes of slow and steady stroking, Shannon started using other hand to play with my balls. She started pulling, stroking and tickling them. She moved her hand from my balls to the back of my legs, my hips and finally my back. Her touch was exceptionally arousing.

As she increased her speed of strokes, I felt my balls beginning to quiver. I realized that I was a few minutes away from ejaculating. Shannon started using her tongue to play with my penis and also licked its tip. She continued the strokes at a fast pace and sure enough my dick started pulsating, thus, making its intentions even clear to her. She further increased the speed of strokes and in less than a minute my cock exploded releasing a long stream of semen which was immediately swallowed by Shannon as soon as it was produced.

She shook my penis till the very last drop of semen had been taken out from it and licked by her. She had licked and sucked as if she had not only enjoyed it thoroughly but even loved the taste of my semen. Finally, she left my cock and stood before me.

"Do we proceed further or is this enough?" She asked. This was a bolt from the blue. "What on the earth do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, since you are standing there like a bloke and doing nothing, I thought maybe I was the only one who was supposed to do everything like taking off your clothes and giving you a blow job. Do you plan to undress me and then proceed to do something like foreplay and sex?" She said.

I needed no further invitation. I lunged at her but she pushed me back firmly. "Don't behave like an animal. Enjoy making love. It has to be slowly and steadily done to be enjoyed. I'm going by your suggestion to make it equally pleasurable for both of us. So please control your violent emotions." Shannon said.

I immediately controlled myself and moved my hands to open the zipper of her tracksuit top. As I opened the zip and reach to the bottom of it, I saw a part of both the breasts becoming visible and also while reaching the bottom, the tummy area including the navel got exposed. This made me realize that Shannon was not wearing anything under her tracksuit top... not even a bra.

"Surprised?" She asked. Unable to control myself, I yanked open the tracksuit top only to find myself facing the most beautiful topless woman I had ever come across in my life. The heavenly pair of boobs with beautiful large brown nipples and a flat and well toned tummy with deep navel were a feast to the eyes.

I was about to take her breasts in my hands when Shannon said with a twinkle in her eyes, "you are in for more surprises... And I've followed your suggestion regarding my taking the contraceptive pill. I hope you know what that means."

Hearing this made me so aroused that I could have fucked her hard there and then. Unable to anticipate as to what were the further surprises in store for me, I shifted my hands to her tracksuit pyjamas to pull them down.

As I pulled them down in a great speed, what I saw made my heart skip a beat. It was definitely a very pleasant surprise to see that Shannon was not wearing any panties and a clean shaven pussy was staring at me in the face.

I buried my face between her legs and kissed the tip of her pussy lips. I took a couple of deep breaths, inhaling the beautiful fragrance of her pussy. No fragrance could match this lovely smell. It was exotic...

All I remember was just inhaling a couple of deep breaths and after that I got so engrossed in this sensual fragrance that I kept sniffing it for quite some time. Finally, Shannon caught hold of my hair and pulled my head back with quite a bit of force as I was not willing to stop inhaling the lovely fragrance.

Her next words will always remain engraved in my mind. "I shaved for you and chose not to wear any clothes except for the tracksuit. I wanted to make it special for you to enjoy being able to fulfill your heartfelt desire of having sex with me. But I must admit that the depth of your love was not known to me or even anticipated by me." She said.

Without giving her any chance to say anything further, I got up and gave her a tight hug. We were both nude. I ran my hands all over her bare back and buttocks. She had her arms tightly wrapped around my neck. It was like eternity... Both of us could feel the warmth of our bodies and did not wish to move away.

Without loosening my 'grip' on her naked body, I pulled my head back and gave her a long French kiss. She responded with equal warmth and slid her tongue into my mouth. This really aroused me a lot and I started rubbing my body against hers. Her skin was well toned yet had a soft texture. Words fail to express the pleasure I felt while caressing her nude back and buttocks.

Finally, our lips parted and I picked her up in my arms and took her to my bedroom. As soon as I laid her on the bed, she turned around and lay on her stomach exposing her naked behind to me.

12