Making Him Put on a Show

Story Info
Making my sub husband show the world what a slut he is.
829 words
3.69
17.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really get off on humiliating my husband, and I'm always thinking of new ways to show the world what a tart he is. I've now got him to the point where he'll do literally anything I say, and the more people who know it, the better.

Last night, I sent him to the shops and made him repeat out loud the orders I gave him over the phone, in front of everyone. "My wife says I have to buy the cheapest, sluttiest underwear I can find", I made him ask the assistant, "I have to wear it for her," he told her, "a tiny thong, suspenders, stockings, a tiny skirt, whatever's cheap, Miss says, cheap like me" I was so wet at the sound of the shop assistants' laughter.

When he got back, I dressed him up in the lacy red thong he'd bought (I love making him look like a total slut), and decided to give the people on the street below a little treat at his expense.

It was kicking out time at the nightclub opposite our flat, so the street was busy and full of drunk revellers. They spilled out onto the road outside the club, looking for something to complete their night. I was happy to oblige.

I made my slutty sub open the curtains and stand in the window, in nothing but his thong, turned the main light on, and rapped on the glass to get their attention. It worked.

Within seconds we could hear them all laughing and see them pointing at the sight of him, but I wasn't finished. He pleaded with me not to show everyone how much of a tart he was for me, but the more he begged, the wetter I got.

"Bend over," I commanded. His eyes objected, but - as always - his body obeyed.

I could see his dick bulging through the lace, straining the fabric as it throbbed in anticipation. He tried to hide it with his hand. Too late.

I made him turn so everyone on the street below could see his mancunt, covered by just a tiny thong. I made him pull it to one side, and in then, without warning, shoved my fist into his grateful ass.

He moaned, making my pussy ache. "Not too hard, mistress, please". The look on his face and the desperation in his voice only spurred me on.

I opened the window a little so we could hear the shouts and laughter from the road below, and so they could hear him. Not just to humiliate him, but to make me wet. I was dripping.

My obedient little slut was getting fisted right there, in full view of everyone, and he just had to take it. He didn't speak - he knew better than to fight it - but his face begged me to stop. I slammed my fist deeper into his body.

Eventually, he could take no more. His dick started leaking into his thong, glistening in the light. He looked at me.

"May I cum, miss?" he pleaded, breathlessly.

"I can't hear you", I said, plunging my fist even deeper. He groaned louder and louder. "Please may I cum, miss!" He begged loudly.

"Louder."

He yelped as I plunged deeper into him, his cock purple and shining and desperate to cum.

Eventually, when I knew I had the full attention of the street below, I conceded.

"You may," I told him.

He sighed with relief, grabbing his throbbing dick with his right hand. He barely touched it and it started to spill out of him, making a mess of his thong.

He yanked his knickers down and seconds later, gallons of spunk started spraying out of his cock like a jet hose, spraying the window and curtains with his hot sticky mess.

Lost in the moment, he almost missed the applause and laughter from the street below.

I didn't.

"I'm not finished," I told him, reaching for a pen. "Hold still."

I scrawled "I GOT FISTED" across his torso in big black letters and made him stand there until I'd made myself cum on the bed, forcing him to explain himself to passers by with my graffiti. I was soaking wet at his utter humiliation and squirted all over his grateful ass.

The crowd dispersed, satisfied that they'd seen the spectacle to it's conclusion. All that remained was an old drunk. He stood, staring, hand on his crotch, his erection impossible to hide.

A few stragglers were laughing and pointing, and a group of lads were shouting - but it didn't put him off. He wanted to see more of the free wank show in the window...so I obliged.

Seeing him cum in his jeans as I paraded my slut in front of the window made me ache so hard, I had no choice but to push my slut's face between my legs and squirt in his face.

I know he'll be back again.