Making It Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes of licking, she looked behind her, and saw him standing there. His pants were open and his cock was out and he was stroking himself. He had a look of lust on his face. He looked into Dina's eyes and mouthed the words "I'm going to fuck you soon."

He quickly and quietly dropped the rest of his clothing, and stepping towards the bed, took a deep breath and ran his finger up his wife's slit. Running them up to her clit, she began to moan while eating Dina's pussy. After a few moments of playing with her clit, he slid his fingers closer to her hole, teasing the outside, playing with the opening and the first inch, as she lifted her pussy to meet him.

After a few minutes of this, she began to get closer to an orgasm, and they both heard her say "Oh Dina, that's so good. Don't stop, I'm so close..." all while trying to keep her mouth on Dina's pussy.

Then she paused as the orgasm overtook her focus, and she cried out loudly as she came. As her orgasm subsided, her eyes were able to focus again, and she looked up at Dina and said "Oh my God, that was amazing. You really know what you're doing down there." Dina smiled at her and said, "Do I?"

It was then that she realized that Dina was holding both her hands as she straddled her face., and her face fell. "Oh my God, no..." and she tried to move as her husband leaned forward and his face came into view.

"Hi hon", he said, and smiled at her. "Watcha' doin?"

Her eyes started to well up with tears. "I'm SO sorry...It just happened...I didn't..."

"Shhh", he said, gently taking her hand. "I'm not even a little mad at you. That was the HOTTEST thing I've ever seen, and the two of you looked amazing. If you'll have me, I'd love to join in. In fact, I'm already dressed for it" as he motioned to his naked body and rock hard cock.

Dina smiled at both of them "If it matters, I'm in. This is great. I want more."

His wife said, "I can't pretend I'm not turned on, and I can't deny she's not the one turning me on, but I have to admit, I was thinking about you fucking me while we were fooling around. As long as Dina is in, I'm in." And with that, she ran her tongue up Dina's slit, and sucked her clit into her mouth.

He leaned in, and kissed Dina on the lips, deeply, but not for as long as either would like. He ran the back of his nails down her spine, with enough pressure not to tickle her, and not enough to scratch her. After rubbing her back, and kissing her neck, taking little bites of her ears, he moved his hands and then his mouth around to her perfect tits.

He rubbed them all over, feeling their firmness, watching and feeling her nipples respond to his touch. He was being gentle with them, when Dina said, "No, harder. I like it harder. I want to really feel you."

He closed his teeth down on her light brown nipple, hard enough for her to feel it, but not hard enough to really hurt. Dina immediately threw her head back and moaned. She grabbed his hand and put it on her other breast, and he repeated his biting action with his fingers.

He began kissing her again as he sensed that his wife was making her cum again. She began to buck, and he held her tight, so that when she leaned back, she wouldn't fall.

Dina came for what felt like hours. When she was done, he lifted her off and laid her on the bed. "I want to taste her", he said to his wife, and they kissed. While he tasted Dina's juices, she moved up, and the three of them kissed.

He felt a hand on his cock, then another. He looked down to see Dina holding him. She said to his wife "Do you mind? I don't want to do anything that upsets you." His wife smiled and said "I can have it whenever I want. Today, you can have it too. Besides, I'm certain he's going to fuck both of us, aren't you dear?"

He smiled in response and Dina lowered herself down and took his cock in her mouth. Dina loved sucking cock, and she really wanted to pleasure him, and within moments, she could feel the pre-cum leaking from him, and eagerly lapped it up. She kept up sucking him, and his wife kneeled up and his fingers went to her pussy. She moaned as his fingers found her clit, and he began to manipulate it.

This was quite a picture, his cock in Dina's mouth, His finger's in his wife's pussy, all of them naked. The whole room smelled wonderfully of sex.

After a few minutes, he gently pulled his cock from Dina's mouth and said, "Lay back. I want to fuck you."

Dina lie back on the bed and spread her legs. Her pussy was as wet as it had ever been, and she was ready for him to fuck her.

He positioned himself over her, and his wife grabbed his cock by the base and guided him to Dina's warm, wet and ready pussy. He looked into her eyes and then slid inside her, just a bit, slowly but steadily, relishing the feeling of her warm pussy enveloping his cock. Soon he was deep inside her, and he leaned down and kissed her.

Slowly he pulled all the way out, teasing her with the head of his cock. He slid it back in, even more slowly. In and out, teasing, stroking, playing, he fucked her. While they fucked, his wife slid around the bed, and started kissing Dina on the lips, on her ears and on her neck. She worked her way down to her tits. Sucking on her nipples, Dina said to her, "Harder. Do it harder, like he did. I like it that way."

While his wife sucked won and played with her tits, Dina was running her hand down his wife's body towards her pussy. She started to stroke it, and was rewarded with moans and squeals. To her delight, the stroking also increased the pressure and suction on her nipples.

Smiling to herself, Dina quickly slid two fingers deep inside his wife's pussy, and was immediately rewarded with a strong intake of her breath, and tremendous suction on her nipple. Keeping two fingers inside her friend's pussy, Dina used her thumb to rub her clit.

Her friend released her hold on Dina's nipple and stared into her eyes, glassy eyed. "Yes...harder. Rub my clit harder. I'm getting close."

Dina rubbed harder, but it wasn't easy. He was still fucking her. He was holding onto each ankle and had her legs spread wide. He was watching his cock slide in and out of her pussy with a look of lust on his face.

Soon the pressure Dina was putting on her thumb paid off, and her friend had a huge orgasm.

She rolled over onto her back and let the feeling wash over her. Dina watched her cumming, and decided she wanted another on too, so she slid her fingers down to her clit.

Siding her index finger on one side and her middle finger on the other, she pulled her clit up, and began to vigorously rub it in circles. While she rubbed, he slid her knees back, and laid more of his weight on her. The feeling of the deeper penetration and the rubbing was enough to bring Dina to orgasm, and she came hard.

When she finished cumming, and he was fucking her very slowly, spending more time holding his cock deep inside her, her friend looked at her and said, "That's the second time I've seen you cum. Before today I'd barely seen your cleavage. Today I've seen all of you, and I like it."

Her husband looked at her and said, "Why don't you taste her as well?" She smiled, and as he withdrew his cock from Dina's pussy, she slid it deep into her mouth. "Mmmmmmmm" was all they heard, as she sucked and stroked him. She alternated between putting his cock in her mouth and flicking her tongue across Dina's clit. She was driving them both crazy. She looked up at him and said, "I want you inside me. Please give me your cock."

"Pick a position, and I'll give you what you want", he replied.

She quickly got up on all fours. Unfortunately, she immediately got a cramp, and rolled over onto her back, pulling her leg back. "Ah, dammit," she said. "Give me a minute."

He stood up, and moved to the floor in front of the bed. Pulling Dina towards him, he again held her ankles wide apart. Dina spread her lips wide and smiled at him.

They heard his wife say, "Wait, that looks so hot. Let me get the phone." She grabbed Dina's phone and took a shot of him with his cock just inside Dina.

Switching to video, she said, "Now, slide it in all the way, slowly. I want to get it all."

He did, and their very obvious moans were captured as well.

After a few minutes of fucking like this, he brought her knees together, and turned her whole body to her right. The feeling was intense, since she was now so tight, and everything was compressed. In and out, in and out her fucked her. Then, with a mischievous grin, he slid a finger down her back to her ass.

Taking advantage of her wetness, he made it obvious that he was going to slide his finger inside her ass. They both knew that Dina loved that.

Teasing her entrance, running his finger around it in circles, he began to apply more pressure.

Her friend slid a hand down and spread Dina's cheeks a bit. She snapped a couple of pictures, but soon realized she couldn't do both, so she focused on Dina's beautiful white ass.

Soon he had his finger inside her, holding it in place, pushing against his cock as he fucked her pussy. The feeling was amazing, and he slowed down considerably so as not to cum yet.

He looked up and said, "How's your cramp?"

Smiling, she got back on all fours and said, "Does this answer your question?" Quickly positioning himself behind her and slid deep inside. He could feel his balls hitting her clit.

She looked at Dina and said, "You said you wanted porn. You want porn, then let me eat you while he fucks me."

Dina didn't need to be asked twice, and quickly moved between her legs.

The feeling was great. Every thrust pushed her face into Dina's pussy, and her friend took advantage of the situation to flatten her tongue out so that she could really bring Dina pleasure.

After a few minutes of this, both ladies were getting close. The action of fingers, cocks and tongues was too much, and both soon had another orgasm. Her friend pushed her whole face into Dina's pussy, pushing her over the edge.

As she spasmed, his wife rolled over and panted. "Fuck her. I want you to finish inside her."

Knowing a perfect opportunity when he saw one, He quickly moved up to Dina and began fucking her.

He knew it wouldn't be long know. The ladies were getting tired, and so was he.

His wife recovered enough to play with Dina's clit and the combination was enough to bring him off. With a loud "Aaaaaaaahhhhh" he slid his cock as deep into Dina as he could, and came, his cock pulsing and twitching as he filled her.

After her was finished, he opened his eyes and looked down at Dina. "Wow. That was amazing." They stayed in that position for as long as they could, just enjoying the feeling and savoring the moment.

It felt like it was too soon, but he had to take his cock out of Dina, as his arms were falling asleep. He slowly withdrew it. As he did, his wife went down and slid his semi hard cock into her mouth.

"I love the way he tastes when he comes out of me. I love the taste of his cum. I don't know why." She sucked him clean, up and down and all over. She paid extra attention to his balls.

When he was clean, she looked over at Dina's pussy, and realized there was more, and began to lick Dina's pussy again, eagerly lapping up her juices and his cum. The feeling was too much for Dina, and she had an aftershock orgasm.

A few minutes later, they were laying on the bed, together. He was in the middle, they were on either side. He and Dina looked at each other, and exchanged a knowing glance with each other. The only remaining question was, "What would they do next???"

12