Making It Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldeGold
OldeGold
61 Followers

Cora gave us masks which we all put on and explained the rules as she walked us through the house. It was nicely furnished if a bit dated. There was a good size lounge with several couples in it, drinking wine. They all looked very normal! Mostly in their forties I would guess, a few younger and a few older. The only thing was that the women were all in sexy underwear and the guys wore just big white robes round - and all wearing the small black masks - otherwise it could have been any golf club bar in Sussex!

'This is the lounge,' said Cora as we all stood in the doorway, 'it does sometimes get a bit lively in there later but what you must remember throughout is our number one rule is that 'no' means 'no'. It has to be full consent, you have to be invited to touch or kiss or anything. You don't have to do anything, of course, just watch if you want - that's fine and fun, too!' She walked us to the next room which was obviously normally a small study. There were two clothes rails in there.

'You can leave your clothes here if you want, when you are ready. The dining room over there is the biggest room, the 'orgy room' where there tends to be group sex later or maybe a gang bang if people want it. Upstairs are four bedrooms with stars on - they can all be used. If you want people to come in and watch or join in then leave the door open. If not, then close the door - simple! You'll see there are bowls of condoms in every room. We do recommend you use them for penetrative sex with anyone other than your usual partner, but that really is up to you. Look, that's enough from me, lets go and get you a drink - or do you want to get undressed now?'

Marie and Jen looked at each other.

'Let's get undressed,' said Marie. Tom and I shrugged our agreement and we all went into the study and Cora left us there. Jen shimmied out of her black cat suit in no time, it slid down her lovely body revealing a beautiful little silky black slip that came to just below her arse. When she moved you could see the bottom of her rounded cheeks and it looked like she had no knickers on. She certainly had no bra on and you could see her breasts move under the silky, lacy top with very thin straps, her nipples already prominent. She looked delicious with just the slip and black heels and her black mask.

Then Marie was standing there, fixing her hair, with an amazing red basque, stockings and g-string on. She adjusted the g-string over her cleanly waxed mound. Tom and I stood half undressed, open mouthed.

'Fucking hell,' I said, 'you two look incredible!'

Tom and I hurriedly got undressed and put two of the white towelling robes though our now erect penises tented them outwards a bit already.

We all went into the lounge. Cora was there and her husband, Jeff, the tall older guy, and they soon sorted our drinks out and introduced us to a few people. It was all a bit of a whirl, but everyone seemed very chilled. I did notice one couple slip away and I saw them going upstairs. Another couple started kissing passionately in the darkened corner. The woman was wearing white French knickers and white high heels and nothing else. She was about forty I would guess. She had curly dark hair and a rounded body. The guy with her was older, maybe sixty, I have no idea if they were a couple or not. I tried not to stare.

Tom came over to me. He nodded towards a couple stood in the next group.

'That's the woman we saw last time,' he said quietly to me, 'the one who took four guys on'. The woman had long dark hair, an angular, pretty but striking face, and a slim graceful body in a light pink teddy with pink thigh highs. She was about thirty. Her partner was a mixed race guy, a little older, a bit thicker around the waist but very muscly and trim with a cheeky grin and shaved bald head. He too had a bulge pushing out his robe below his waist.

'Very nice,' I said. Then the couple were coming over and Jeff introduced us to Seb and Kelly. Seb homed in on Marie and Jen.

'Now, ladies,' he said, squeezing between them, 'what are you looking for tonight?'

Marie laughed and said 'You don't muck about, do you?'

Seb held his hands up. 'I'm sorry, you're right, too much too soon?'

'No,' said Jen, with a smile and leaned in and whispered in his ear. His eyes went wide and he nodded.

'OK,' he said,' well, in that case, would you two ladies like to come upstairs?'

'Why not?' said Marie and they both linked an arm each with him and away they went out the lounge door and up the stairs, waving back to us. I thought I saw Jen wink at me, though it was difficult to be sure with the mask, and she blew me a kiss. As they started up the stairs I could clearly see Jen's lovely arse cheeks below the black slip and even thought I got a glimpse of her dark bush between her legs and of course I guess everyone in the room had been watching the lovely rear view that Jen and also Marie, in her almost invisible red thong beneath the basque, offered as they sashayed out with Seb.

'So,' a voice in my ear said,' what about you? What are you looking for?'

I turned, it was Kelly standing next to me. I couldn't help but notice her nipples standing erect under the pink teddy. She had small but shapely breasts and dark brown eyes under the mask that matched her long dark brown hair. I gulped and looked over at Tom but he was in cheerful conversation with Cora.

'Well,' I said, 'it's our first time so I don't really know what's on offer,' I smiled at her.

She linked arms with me and whispered conspiratorially, her sweet perfume in my nose.

'Well I am,' she said, 'I like to make sure you swinger virgins are looked after and made welcome.'

'That sounds good,' I said, my heart beating.

'Well, would you like to fuck me or watch me get fucked?' she said simply.

JENNY

I had been very bold and told Seb he was to take both Marie and I together and that we wanted to be fucked senseless and wanted to share him.

'Shall we leave the door open or shall we keep it to ourselves?' Seb asked as we reached one of the bedrooms with a star pasted on the door. Marie and I were both still holding onto our proseccos, we looked at each other and giggled and shrugged.

'Tell you what, I'd like to keep this private to begin with' he said, and with that he held the door open for us, we walked in and he kicked it closed.

Once inside the dimly lit room we looked around, the bowl of condoms was there on a cabinet by the window next to a big armchair, facing towards us there was a large king size bed made up with fresh white linen and big knitted cushions.

'Whoohoo' I shouted as I leapt onto the bed. Marie was more interested in Seb as he walked towards the bowl of condoms.

'Here I can help you with that' she said as she took his hand. 'now let's see, I fancy strawberry ribbed tonight, what about you Jen?'

'Mmm', I murmured watching them together and trying to pull my slip down to cover my bum and look as sensual as possible!

As soon as I looked up again, Marie was kissing him full on the lips and starting to pull apart his robe, and as it opened, I could see his huge cock standing strong as he cupped his hands on Marie's full breasts.

I got up and walked towards them, his robe had fallen away and I could see his muscular body in the dim light. Fuck, he had the most gorgeous body I had ever seen, young, shapely and his butt was full and firm. I knelt down beside him and started to massage his buttocks letting my fingers feel their way to his front in order to cup his balls. He had shaved and his balls were firm and hard, I heard him gasp as I squeezed them.

Marie was well into the kissing and she had opened the condom and was just about to put it on him when I moved to the front. She knelt down and now I stood up and was face to face with Seb, his chiselled face and blue eyes staring admiringly at me. I watched him as he felt Marie pull the condom onto his cock, she gave it a huge kiss and got up.

'You two ladies deserve some fun' he said grabbing our hands and leading us to the cool, comfy bed. He lay me down softly with my head on the pillow and sat Marie down next to me.

'Firstly I want to see you two together, I want you both to be hot, wet and ready for me, can you show me what you both like?'. Marie and I looked at each other and before I knew it Marie was leaning down and kissing me, I reached my hand towards her arse and could feel the red lace between my fingers, fuck this was better than any movie I thought as I flicked the string out and back towards her. Her arse moved with my stroking and her determined tongue entered my mouth hard.

Before we knew it she had straddled me and I was searching inside her wet g-string as she slid her painted nails into the delicate lace that covered my pert and hard nippled tits. Seb was watching us from the armchair in the room, naked and hard, he had started to feel himself and as I took a look he was staring closely at us.

'Both of you turn over onto all fours, I want to see how wet you both are!' he said and we both stopped and did as we were told. Me in my black slip and Marie in her red basque and g-string.

As we positioned ourselves side by side, I could feel fingers entering me hard and searchingly, Marie was having the same treatment I thought as I heard a huge gasp at the same time. He was using both hands to finger fuck us and he was being HARD with it. 'You gorgeous sluts, with your wide and wet holes you need fucking by a real man and you need fucking HARD!' He slapped both our arses.

Suddenly, he pulled me lower down the bed and ordered Marie to get underneath me so that her cunt was just underneath my face. 'Turn over and lick her dry, show me how you can use your tongue to make her cum'. Marie had positioned herself beautifully, further up towards the pillow with her legs open and her g-string pulled to one side and I was able to spread her bald pussy apart as I delicately positioned my tongue to where I knew it would count as I crouched between her spread legs. Seb meanwhile knelt behind me. Marie let out a gasp again and took my head in her hands, holding me to her pussy.

'Good,' said Seb, 'very, very good now I want to fuck you hard Jen'. I braced myself and before I had time to breathe a huge cock entered me, in and out, in and out strong, hard and relentless. Taking my breath away I stopped attending to Marie then remembered my job and I tried to continue but Seb was strong and I was moving back and forward too much.

'Fuck, Marie, I'm so sorry' I gasped as Seb increased his pace and I felt myself thrusting back toward him completely engrossed in his sex.

'I'm going to cum', Seb shouted as he got faster and faster. Meanwhile Marie had leant forward and moved her hands towards my tits and was twisting them and fondling them too, oh my god this was so good and I could feel myself letting go and cumming! The atmosphere was so electric and my mind was racing with such erotic thoughts I just let myself loose with it. I started to cum, I shouted out to them both, Marie took my head in her hands and kissed me as I came, Seb quickly came afterwards, telling us both how amazing it was, how hot we were and how excited he was. We lay in a sweaty, breathless heap.

I turned after a while and saw Seb and Marie softly kissing as he gently massed her right breast which was now outside the basque. As she slid the g-string off her fine legs, I got up from the bed, my own legs a bit shaky still from my shattering orgasm..

'I'm going downstairs, leave you two to it,' I murmured, slipping my heels back on.

'OK,' Marie said looking up, 'leave the door open as you go while I get Seb back into action.'

I walked out leaving the door open as she asked. As I walked into the corridor there was another couple walking along from the top of the stairs. It was Tom and the hostess, Cora, who had now changed into a pure while silky camisole not unlike my black one. For a woman in her fifties she looked terrific, a really trim figure, nice legs and small but well-formed breasts moving beneath the silk. Tom towered over her as they walked along.

'Ah, Jen,' he laughed, 'having fun?'

As we passed, Tom and I kissed briefly,

'Oh yes, I've just been fucked really well,' I said dreamily.

'Good for you!' Cora smiled,' If we can find a room then I hope I will be too.' They passed on down the corridor and I walked to the stairs and down, still feeling a bit strange to be in a house I didn't know, walking round almost naked in just a black short slip, black mask (which I had got used to now) and black heels, having just been fucked - very well - by a stranger. I didn't feel at all guilty, as it was all what Rob and I had agreed together, I just felt released, free, excited. Yes, Rob, I thought, I wondered where he was and if he was having fun?

In the downstairs hall I came across Jeff, the host, coming out of the lounge. He had changed into a towelling robe and he smiled as he saw me. He looked tall and dashing with his grey hair and I could see nice brown eyes under his mask.

'So,' he said, 'how is it so far?'

'Lovely,' I said, 'I have just had my first fuck.' He moved closer and almost pushed me into the wall. Instinctively my arms went up and I held his shoulders as he leant in to kiss me gently, my back now against the wall. 'Is it ok if I feel you?' he murmured. I didn't really have a chance to answer as he kissed me again and I felt his hand push gently between my thighs. I opened my legs a bit to help and he was soon fingering me expertly, pushing me now firmly against the wall. He broke the kiss and murmured in my ear.

'My God, you are a hot woman, you are wet and ready.'

'Yes,' I said, my hips working now with the pace of his fingers sliding in and out of my soaking pussy. 'I want a gangbang tonight...oh, yes...don't stop...uh...uh...yes..I want to be fucked by a lot...oh...a lot of men.'

He was kissing me passionately, I felt between us and found his long semi-erect cock now slipped out of his robe and I began wanking him though it was hard to concentrate as I was feeling the orgasm build and I knew I was close. I was vaguely aware of a couple walking past and that triggered me.

'Oh fuck, yes!' I came on his hand, my pussy throbbing as I leant on his shoulder, my knees almost giving way. I could not believe how horny I was feeling! I had just had two quick orgasms whereas it usually takes me a while to get going. The whole thing was just so erotic.

When I had recovered a bit Jeff stepped back from me a little, smiling.

'Well, Jenny, let's take you into the dining room and see if we can get that gangbang for you. I will certainly be in line myself, it that's OK.'

'Yes, that will be fine, you can be first" I said as we walked into the lounge arm in arm. I suddenly saw Rob sat on a chair by the side of the table with a red-haired woman knelt in front of him giving him a blowjob. On the table the young woman with long dark hair, Kelly, Seb's shapely wife, was lying back with her arse on the edge of the table and a portly balding man between her legs, his white arse going back and forwards energetically as she moaned and gasped. There were about six men sat round and one or two women, all watching or feeling or stroking. Rob had his eyes closed as the woman in front of him - a forty-ish woman with reddish short hair bobbed her head up and down on his cock. His eyes opened then and saw me and we both smiled.

Jeff guided me to the table alongside Kelly and said gently 'Lay down then Jen and we can get your gangbang started!' There were loud cheers from some of the guys. Then Jeff was between my legs, rolling on a condom, and then fingering my pussy to make sure it was still wet and then he slid into me.

ROB

So Kelly, the dark haired young woman, had asked me if I had wanted to fuck her or watch her as I watched Jen walk off with her husband Seb and Marie.

'Ah, well, 'I stammered, 'let's start with me watching?'

'Sure,' she said and took my arm and walked me off towards the hallway and then across into the lounge. There were a few assorted people in there and Kelly sat me down in one of the hard backed chairs placed around the outside of the room where there was a big dining table, covered by a thick cotton cover in the middle.

'Right, boys,' said Kelly turning to the room, 'I need a volunteer.'

Kelly was soon on her back on the table getting fucked by a slim middle aged guy with glasses. She reached her hand out towards me as I watched her tits jiggling as she was fucked ruggedly.

'Come here,' she panted. I stood by the table and she soon had my stiff cock in her hand, wanking me steadily. When the guy between her legs grunted and groaned, obviously cumming, and then withdrew his cock holding onto the condom, she said to me 'your turn, do me now.'

She slid off the table and turned round, bending over, her long legs in a vee shape, her tits and upped body on the table. I took a condom from the bowl and with somewhat shaking hands, ripped the packet open and put it on.

I was soon sliding into her very wet pussy and forgetting about the audience as I began fucking her steadily, holding on to her hips. She was moaning and gasping and clenching her fists on the table cover.

Before long, I could feel it building and knew I was close.

"Oh yes, I'm cumming,' I exploded into the condom.

A while later I was sat back in the chair and watching Kelly get fucked by two other men, she came noisily at least twice and seemed very much in control of the whole performance.

The guy sat next to me now was the middle aged guy with glasses who had first fucked Kelly.

'Is your lovely wife coming down into the group room?' he asked hopefully.

'I think she wanted to,' I said, nodding.

'Great,' he said, 'she is a real stunner, a few of the guys are saving themselves for her or her blonde pal, though I'm sure Seb will be giving her a good seeing to.'

'Right' I said, a bit unsure as to how I should respond to that.

A red-haired slightly chubby but pretty younger woman came into the room and walked over to us.

'Ah, 'she said, 'the newbie. Having fun?'

'Yes, 'I said. She knelt down between my legs and looked up at me.

'I heard Kelly and you fucked - would you like me to get you ready again?' I nodded and she opened my robe.' I've just been beautifully fingered by your Irish friend,' she said, 'then fucked by the host, Jeff, so I'm doing well already.'

Then she was licking up and down my cock, gently massaging me until I got hard enough for her to take it in her mouth. She was very good and soon I was well into it. I closed my eyes and leant back as she got a steady movement going.

When I opened them Jen was there, looking beautiful and flushed in her sexy black slip, a look of having just orgasmed on her face which I instantly recognised. She was being manouevered up onto the table next to Kelly by the tall greying host, Jeff. Then he had his long cock in his hand as her legs opened and she lay back, showing her wet back neatly trimmed bush and her red, gaping wet pussy. Jeff put a condom on and then slid smoothly into her and was soon fucking her. The other guys had gathered round. Kelly and her guy had finished and moved off to sit together on a sofa watching so Jen had the table to herself.

Jeff went at it steadily, I saw Jen shrug the black slip off her shoulders and pull it down to free her beautiful heaving breasts with their hard nipples standing up. Jeff took the hint and was soon mauling them, squeezing them as he banged her. Jen was now lifting her legs round him, holding onto his hips, her eyes closed tight as her head lay on its side, facing me. She was moaning and gasping.

'Yes..yes..yes...uh..don't stop...please..don't stop...fuck me hard...harder...oh yes...uh...God...yes...I'm going to cum...don't stop...yes...oh...OH!' and her hips were thrusting as the guys cheered and I came in the mouth of the blonde woman sucking me off.

OldeGold
OldeGold
61 Followers