Making It Up To Me

Story Info
After she confesses an affair, she convinces me to stay.
3.6k words
3.67
137.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have never cheated on my wife, and I never thought she would cheat. Our sex life had never been very good, but that was because she didn't like or want sex, or so she claimed. So her revelation hit me hard, and I just didn't know what to say.

"It was just sex, and I'm sorry," she offered. I felt like slapping her. I had never hit her before, and I figured if I started now that would certainly be the end of the marriage. I still wanted to save it.

"Why would you do that? You don't even like sex."

"I didn't enjoy it while it was happening, really. I just got caught up in the moment."

I laughed. "So you put your marriage at risk to do something you don't like anyway? I have a very hard time believing that."

"I'm sorry, I don't know what else to say. What can I do to make it up to you?"

I considered that absurd question for a moment. No, nothing could ever change this, or make me fully trust her again. On the other hand, I thought, maybe I can turn this into an opportunity to improve our sex life. She really is not in a position to say no to anything. I might resent her forever, I might have an affair of my own, I might even leave her, but in the meantime I wanted to take advantage of the opportunity to do all the things I never had the chance to do before. And I could take my anger out on her in the best way possible: sexually.

"You have two choices. First, you can go upstairs, pack a suitcase, and leave. I will box up the rest of your stuff and you can move out. Or instead, you can go upstairs, strip naked, and stretch out on the bed. If you pick that route, I will do whatever I want with you for the next couple of hours, and then we will see if I still feel like saving this marriage." I didn't mean to slip that "still" into my last statement; telling her I wanted to save it gave her some degree of power over me. Oh well, if she didn't leave she was going to get the fucking of her life. "I will wait down here for a bit, then I will come up and see what you have decided."

We were both virgins when we got married, and she had always controlled what we did sexually, and there wasn't much variety. Virtually all of our sex had been of the basic missionary style, with just a couple of times with her on top. She was willing to give oral, but only if I wore a flavored condom and pulled out before I came. She wouldn't even willingly touch my cock without wearing a latex glove. She had a strong aversion to semen, and refused to touch the stuff; she didn't even want it inside her, so she virtually always insisted on a condom.

As I waited for about five minutes, I thought about what I wanted to do to her. I wanted to punish her for cheating, but mostly I wanted to maximize my pleasure. I also wanted to make her cum, a few times; I wanted to make her enjoy it. I wasn't sure how much success I would have at this, but I certainly wanted to try. I went to the thermostat and turned the temperature up a few degrees because she gets cold when she is naked, and I headed up the stairs. I fully expected that she would choose to stay, but that I wouldn't find her naked. I was right.

"Hello," she said in a voice that aimed for seductive but just came out nervous. She was stretched out on the bed wearing a black lace chemise, with regular white panties just peeking out the bottom. Even when she wore sexy lingerie, she tended to do a half-assed job.

I got angry. I couldn't help it. "I said I wanted you naked. No clothes. If you want to save our marriage, you are going to have to follow directions. I am in charge for a few hours. If you can't handle that, leave."

"But..." she protested.

"You hurt and humiliated me by cheating on me. I deserve the chance to do the same to you, but I won't. Instead, I want you to prove you still love me, and the only way that will work is if you give yourself to me, completely, right now. So strip."

And she did, frowning the whole time. She was finally naked, and I was ready for the fun to start. "Take off my shirt, and give me a kiss," I commanded. She took off my shirt, not especially gently, and gave me a peck on the lips. "Kiss me like you want to save our marriage." She scowled at me, and I just stood silently staring into her eyes. After a moment, I could almost see her give up her resistance, and she leaned forward and aggressively explored my mouth with her tongue. While we kissed, she unbuckled my belt and unfastened my pants. She pulled back from our kiss, knelt down, and finished removing my pants. I gave her a genuine smile.

She started to get up, but I put a hand on her shoulder and said "wait." She looked up, suddenly terrified; she knew what I had in mind. I was already starting to become aroused, and for some reason her terror really turned me on. She was terrified because she knew she couldn't say no. I silently reached down and pulled my cock through my boxers.

"Please don't make me do this..."

I just silently looked at her, my expression now neutral. She slowly wrapped her hand around my cock and began stroking. "Can I just give you a handjob?" I shook my head no. "Will you wear a condom?" Again, I shook my head. She kept stroking, preparing to put my naked tool in her mouth for the first time. She looked despondent, which somehow struck me as funny. Then, in one smooth motion, she took half of me into her mouth and started aggressively stroking me with her lips, with her hand still stroking the other half. For a moment I forgot everything; the infidelity, past sexual frustrations, even my anger. I was lost in the moment, I almost instantly became rock hard, and I felt a desire to grab her by the hair and fuck her face. I did not want to be rough with her, though; I needed to be gentle if I wanted any chance that she would enjoy this and not just leave. Maybe I would be rough with her when she was fully aroused, but she was still in the reluctant phase.

She did have a lot of energy for a reluctant woman, though. The novelty of the blowjob, coupled with the sheer sensation, had me ready to shoot my load down her throat quickly. Instead, I gently pulled my cock from her mouth, and I said, "It feels wonderful having your mouth on me, and it looks so sexy to see you sucking, but I don't want to cum just yet. Lay down on the bed." She looked relieved that I did not cum in her mouth, and she willingly laid down. "Spread your legs." She did as instructed.

"Are you going to get the lubricant?" she asked, assuming that I wasn't interested in her orgasm. She was wrong. Without answering, I knelt on the bed between her legs, and I gently kissed her inner thigh while stroking the other one. I trailed kisses up her leg, and gently exhaled on her most sensitive parts. My tongue lightly stroked her clitoris, while I massaged both thighs with my hands.

Feeling her tension, I said "Relax, I want you to enjoy this." I ran my tongue over her clit a bit harder, then proceeded to explore her labia. She protested, saying that she didn't want oral sex, didn't like it, but I ignored her. She didn't dare interfere, and she probably figured it was better than having to take a load of cum in her mouth. After a few minutes, she began to relax, and I stepped up my intensity. She had only let me do this to her twice, so I didn't quite know what I was doing, but I was two-for-two at bringing her to orgasm, and I liked it a lot. I massaged her clit with my tongue and lips, carefully keeping my teeth out of the way, and as she began to squirm I gently put a finger in her cunt. She was already a bit wet, which encouraged me. I stepped up the intesity of my tongue again, and I stuck a second finger inside her, searching for the G-spot.

The tongue and finger-fucking had the desired effect: she squirmed a little more and even let out a low moan. I decided not to try anything ambitious, and instead just kept up the intensity and varied my pressure and speed. I tried to match the movements of my tongue and fingers. I must have done okay, because she just kept moaning, getting louder each time. As her muscles clenched with the beginning of her orgasm, I could feel myself getting harder again. I reached my spare hand down to stroke myself as I countinued to pleasure her, and she actually let out a scream. I had made her moan before, but a scream was something new...

I heard her mumble something, but I couldn't hear it from my position. I asked her to repeat it. She said, "Fuck me..." I could not believe I heard those words coming out of her mouth, but I obliged. I positioned my again rock-hard cock at the entrance to her hole, and I gently but firmly pushed it in. I began moving in a gentle rhythm, testing the waters. She was soaking wet from her orgasm, so I slid in and out easily. As I started to speed up, she put her hands against the wall to push back against me. She kept moaning in pleasure; I had never seen her quite like this. That, combined with the remembered sensations of the blowjob and the pleasure of eating her out, had me close to cumming very quickly. Just before I shot my load, I pulled out and began stroking my cock. Before she knew what was happening, I shot stream after stream of hot cum all over her chest. One spurt splashed across her face. I smiled at her as she wiped her hand across her face.

"Why did you do that?" she asked angrily.

"You need to get over your hatred of cum. And that's where I wanted my first load to go."

"Your first load?" she asked, shocked. "How many were you planning?"

"As many as I want, if you want me to forgive you for what you've done."

"Can I go clean up before the next one?" she asked, already getting up.

I pushed her back to the bed. "No, that's where I want it. By the time we are done I want both of us covered in sex." I leaned down, pressing my chest against her cum-soaked one, and kissed her deeply. My face was still wet from cunnilingus, but I didn't care and I wasn't about to let her object. With my tongue in her mouth and my hand stroking her cum-covered breast, I felt myself becoming aroused again. I took off my boxers, and the socks I was still wearing, then I laid on the bed next to her and said, "I did most of the work, so now it's your turn."

"What do you want me to do?"

"First, you need to get me hard again. Then I want you to climb on board and fuck me. And remember, you need to convince me that you still want me, so put some effort into it."

I am sure she considered just giving up and walking out at that point, but she was already in pretty deep, and I know she still loved me. So she started stroking my semi-erect cock and gently sucked on my nipples. Using her lips and tongue, she worked her way up my neck to my left ear, one of my most sensitive spots. As she gently nibbled my earlobe, she whispered, "So, you want me to fuck you..." I just nodded. "You think I don't fuck you enough, or good enough, do you?" My "no" was barely audible. "I know what you want," she continued, "You want me to tell you that I enjoy fucking you, and that I will never again want to fuck another man."

"So you did want to fuck him?"

"Yes, I did. And as I did, it made me realize how much fun I could have with sex, and that only made me want to fuck you, every day for the rest of my life if I have to, to keep you." I did not quite believe her, but her stroking was so gentle yet firm that I desperately wanted to. My cock was fully erect, and I wanted it inside her.

She obliged. She straddled me, took my cock in both hands, and smoothly slid me inside of her. She started moving up and down on me, gently at first, and gradually picking up speed. I could feel her flexing her muscles around me, and it felt better than any sex I had ever had. I wasn't about to cum, because of my earlier orgasm, but every moment felt absolutely incredible. She was finally showing the enthusiasm I had always wanted, and I could tell she was becoming very aroused once again. She sat straight up, moving rapidly up and down, my cock nearly coming out of her each time, then ramming all the way back into her. She moved her hand down to her clit and started rubbing herself, something I had never seen her do. She moaned my name several times as she came close to cumming, then she leaned down to kiss me agressively. That didn't last long, as it restricted her movement, and she wasn't about to slow down her orgasm. She held herself up with her hands on either side of my head and rocked rapidly on my rod. She had given up all pretense of being gentle; it was by far the roughest sex we had ever had, and she was loving every second of it! She began to moan, then scream, as she had an intense orgasm that lasted for about two minutes. It took every last bit of willpower to keep myself from cumming as I saw the ecstasy on her face and heard the pleasure in her voice.

At last she collapsed onto my chest and said, "I just need to rest a minute."

I said, "go ahead and get up." She looked at me, confused, because I had not yet cum, but she got off and sat on the bed. "Tell me when you are ready," I said, laying there naked with my cock pointed straight at the ceiling.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked.

"Get down onto your knees on the floor."

Her earlier look of horror returned, as she knew what I wanted. There was something she had to do for me, and I was not going to take no for an answer. She knew that, and she did as I requested. I stood in front of her, my cock pointing right where it wanted to go. She gave me a quick look of protest, and I almost relented when I saw the tears in her eyes. But I deserved this, and I reminded myself what she had done to me. I stepped forward and she opened her mouth. I imagined that I must taste like her after the orgasm she had, so I was actually a little jealous because I love that particular flavor. I could still taste it in my mouth.

She closed her lips over my cock and began to stroke it with her hand at the same time. After a few seconds, she stopped. "Do you have to cum in my mouth? Could we at least use a condom?"

"I want you to swallow every drop."

She looked despondant and defeated as she again took my shaft in her mouth. She only put the first few inches in, but I decided now was not the time to get her to try deep throating. She used her hand to stroke me while she ran her tongue over the head. I knew it wouldn't take long, and this time I was going to shoot my load in her mouth. I looked down at the dried cum all over her chest, and at her hair, just slightly caked with sweat. Then I noticed the tears running down her face; she was actually crying. Again, I almost relented, but I knew I would not forgive her unless she were willing to give herself to me completely. I felt the cum build up inside me, and I started to moan in pleasure. She closed her eyes tightly, squeezing more tears out, and she braced for what she knew was coming. I looked right at her tear- and cum-soaked face as I started to shoot my load. Her eyes opened wide with shock, then closed tightly, and the tears started streaming rapidly down her cheeks. She took every last drop of that load, took my cock out of her mouth, and swallowed. She immediately started to cough, and she kept crying. I hardly noticed because of how good I felt, but as the pleasure from my orgasm began to subside, I felt bad for her.

"Was it really that bad?" I asked.

"You're going to leave me anyway, aren't you?" So that was why she was crying. She thought this was my revenge, and that I would not stay.

"I don't think you will ever cheat on me again. And I think you will try much harder to keep me satisfied sexually. So I am willing to give things another try, just as I said I would."

"You... aren't leaving?"

"No. I love you, and I don't want to be with anyone but you. But now and then I need you to swallow for me. And I need you to fuck me more and better than you used to. Can you promise me that?"

She nodded, and in one motion stood up and tightly hugged me. I took her hand and led her to the shower, turning on the water and thinking about what to do next. I knew at this point that I meant what I had said; I intended to stay with her, and I would see to it that our sex life was never a problem again. We stepped into the shower, and I gently began to lather her body and wash the sex off of her.

As I was debating whether to demand one more time, she made the decision for me. I one smooth motion, she got down on her knees and took my cock in her mouth for the third time. She put both hands on my butt, and took my entire flaccid cock into her, then let all but the head out, then took it all in again. As she pulled off the second time, I knew she wouldn't fit it all in again; I could not believe how quickly my erection returned after cumming twice. By the time I was fully hard, she was taking about four inches of my cock at a time, more than she ever had before, with her hands still on my butt.

Then I received another surprise. After pulling back to just the head, she pushed me further into her mouth, taking about five or six inches. I watched in disbelief as she went for seven on the next pass, then tried for the full eight inches. That proved to be too much for her, as she started gagging and had to stop sucking. When she recovered after a moment, she looked me in the eye, said "sorry," and promptly took my full eight inches. I lost all control. I took her head in my hands and started rocking back and forth, fucking her throat. She took it like a pro. I felt her hands leave my butt, and I saw one of them move down to rub her clit.

The deep throating was impressive, and it felt heavenly, but I wanted to fuck her again, and cum in her cunt. I think she sensed this too, because she gently removed my hands from her head, disengaged her mouth, and stood up. She leaned against the shower wall and said, "Go ahead and fuck me again. I know you want to." She did not have to ask twice. Her pussy was still dripping from her earlier arousal, so my cock slid in without a problem. I began gently pumping into her, but I became rougher with every movement. I felt myself taking out the last of my anger and aggression, fucking her hard against the shower wall. She just quietly took the punishment as the warm water cascaded over our bodies. I was surprised at how quickly I came, and as the semen spurted out of me and filled her, I felt my negative feelings towards her come out with it.

We finished showering, dried off, and crawled into bed together, this time wearing clothes. We silently cuddled for a while before drifting off to sleep. I had not yet forgiven her, because that would take some time, but I had decided, without a doubt, that I wanted to make this work. Our marriage meant a lot to me, and I did not want to lose it. I think, based on her actions, that she wanted the same.