Making it Work

Story Info
A married couple find a way to keep intimacy alive.
1.4k words
3.58
28.8k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a long time since things have been normal at home. My husband is a disabled vet and although sex is not completely gone from our marriage, our communication has suffered greatly. You see, my husband has cognitive disabilities that have challenged his ability to remember the simplest things and in turn conversations with him can be frustrating. I love him dearly but sometimes its like talking to a teenager. They comprehend but lack a certain attention span that maturity brings. For this reason romance and arousal have also suffered.

Of course I've thought about leaving and moving on. I've told myself that he isn't capable of a normal adult relationship in his current state and there are no prospects that he'll get better.

Now my friends all tell me to just find a willing substitute for the occasional adult conversation. They've also suggested that I am fully entitled to meaningful and satisfying sex with a normal man. I admit it does sounds enticing but I decided on a compromise.

You see my husband and I joined an adult website several months ago. It was an experiment really. You see I don't have many fantasies. I really enjoy basic sex with no frills and lots of passion. Kissing and oral sex are a result of the moment for me. I am fully content with the feel of a nice hard cock pumping in and out of my sopping wet pussy. There is no better feeling except for the feeling of a man's seed rushing into the depths of my pussy filling me with a feeling of excitement and fulfillment - or my mouth if I'm feeling naughty.

Since my brain has always been my erogenous zone, I now flirt with the guys on the website. I chat with them and see where things go in an effort to get excited the way I used to with my husband. I try to think of them as versions of my husband before he changed. It works. Often I listen to them make comments about my pictures and feel the juices in my pussy begin to flow. When I'm good and damp I attack my husband.

He says he doesn't mind insisting that as long as I'm taking out my desire and sexual excitement on him "What's to complain about?" as he puts it. It works for us.

Now this is where things take an interesting turn. Having incorporated this into our intimate lives I decided to take it a step further. Basically I let the sexy guys I run into flirt with me if I'm there type. When they show interest I respond accordingly. I don't take them to hotels or anything like that but I have set up a separate email for this and share it with my husband. It allows him to feel like he is part of this sexy back and forth that gets my juices flowing. I don't date the guys in real life but flirting is ok as long as my husband is not around. I keep no secrets and discuss everything with my husband ahead of time. They serve as arousal stand-ins for my husband in a way. I make every effort not to emasculate him but to enhance the reactions he gets from me in the bedroom.

I have found this to be a great way to rebuild our sex lives in spite of his difficulties.

This is one such account.

I was at Wal-Mart when a man kept checking me out. You know the kind of guy who makes no attempt to hide the fact that he is starring at your ass. I must admit I have a great ass. My husband loves everything about it. It's big and juicy but still firm with no gravity issues. I'm about 5'4" 135lbs with brown hair below my shoulders. I am Latina and in my 40's. I still pass for my early 30's without trying.

So this guy who was very much like a younger version of my husband just couldn't take his eyes of my jean covered ass. Not surprisingly he ended up in line behind me. I caught his eyes a few times and all I could do was smile. He was pretty sexy after all.

Now a few minutes later as I'm loading my bags in the car, this young man approaches me. He must have been in his early 20's. 5'7" with brown hair and an average build but a twinkle in his eye that could work on any girl.

I admired his boldness as he told me how gorgeous I was and asked for my phone number. I told him that I don't give that out to just anyone but if he wanted to get to know me better I would give him my email and he jumped at the chance. When I got home I filled my husband in on the encounter and admitted that my pussy was feeling rather moist. My husband being the horn dog he is decided to bend me over the kitchen counter and fuck me fast and furious. He gently dropped my jeans to my ankles, slid my panties down to my knees and with a soft hand parted the damp lips of my throbbing pussy. He was hard as a rock and entered me in one stroke. We fucked like teenage rabbits for about 5 minutes until he unloaded in me and made me feel every bit a woman with that seed I so treasured. I turned around kissed him and then continued with my chores. Later after a shower and change I sat at my computer desk and checked my email.

Sure enough there was an email from this young man who called himself Sal. He was of Italian decent, 25 and single. He was very mature for his age but didn't hide his youthful urges. Remember I said he was bold. He took the time in his very first email to explain that while he wants to get to know me and understands if it takes time, he is a very sexual person and wanted to be sure I wouldn't be offended by his ways. He confessed that he had jerked off as soon as he got home to the images of my ass in his mind. He followed that with pictures. Yes pictures. He had a beautiful cock. It was about 7" in length with an average appearance but still enticing. He was circumcised and rock hard in the picture. He also sent me a link to a video of him jerking off but he warned me that he had taken a cell phone picture of my ass and that was in the video. He said that he came all over it at the end of the video. I couldn't resist, so I clicked the link and watched the video clip.

It was just as he described. He was moaning and stroking that beautiful cock. Slow and steady while starring at my ass. It was a bigger turn on than I had ever expected. While watching the video I couldn't resist rubbing my clit and the moisture began to flow.

The minute the video ended I went down the living room and approached my husband. By this time he had his nightclothes on and the kids were at their grandparents so I immediately reached into his pants and pulled out my real lovers cock. I sucked on it like it was the first night we had sex. After 15 minutes of teasing and sucking him, licking his balls and playing with the head of his cock he announced he couldn't hold back the flood of his seed. I wrapped my eager lips around the head and swallowed every last drop. His cum was always tasted sweet and I loved it. It always makes me feel the love he has for me and me for him. It's a very intimate act that I only do for him.

Yet, I confess to a second of imagining I had that young studs beautiful cock in my mouth. I envisioned getting him ready to ram that beautiful cock in and out of my wet pussy until I passed out from satisfaction.

I am so glad that I finally found an outlet and remedy to help improve our sex lives. I love my husband and have even considered bringing in outside help for him. I can't give him what he wants/needs and as I have found something to help me it's only fair that I find something to help him.

When I figure our how to handle his part of this you will be the first to know - Stay tuned.