Making Joan Beg

Story Info
His body worshipping slave on a typical night.
2.6k words
4.35
66.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first night I met Joan, she was at a party with her husband. Before long she was flirting with me, and soon after we were in a bathroom stall. I roughly pushed her to her knees on the sticky floor. Joan is a pretty woman, slender and smooth, sandy red hair that hung down to her shoulders.

I held that hair tightly as I fucked her red-painted lips for the first time. Just as I started to cum, I pulled out and spattered her face.

“I was going to cum in your mouth, but I thought you’d look better at the party like this,” I told her as I zipped up, washed my hands, and walked out.

I assumed she’d be pissed. Most women would be. But she found me soon after. And within two months, she was broken in and well trained, my personal pet fucktoy.

This one is for Little Joan>>

It’s a quiet evening at home. Just you and me. I’m wearing khaki shorts and a white undershirt, like usual. And are nude, save the paint on your nails, also like usual. I like to keep you naked, exposed to me at all times.

At this point, you know that your body is mine. Your pleasure comes from me and only me, and whether or not I give it is at my whim. You do your best to try and keep me happy. But I can be cruel.

Your specialty is begging. Pleading. Supplicating yourself. We have worked with this, as you have a special deep-seeded desire to beg. And I, as it turns out, have a passion for making you beg.

I am laying on the couch, you are sitting on my lower back, rubbing my shoulders and neck. I had been reading for a while, but was growing tired of it.

“Off,” I say sternly, and rolled over.

You try to get up off me in time, but I don’t give you very much time, and you fall against the back of the couch. I pull my legs from under you and push you back, so you‘re on your back. I slowly crawl up until I am over you, on top of you, pinning you down and looking you in the eyes.

“I…” you start to say, but I hush you my pressing my lips against yours.

I slide off your chest, so you can breathe a little easier. “Wrists,” I murmur, and you cross your wrists and hold them over your head. My hands are big, my fingers long, and I easily grasp both your wrists in one hand, and hold you steady.

With my other hand I trace your jawline, then grab your chin and pull your mouth open. I kiss you deeply, exploring every spot in your mouth with my forceful tongue.

I let my hand drift down from your chin to your left breast. I squeeze it, then twist the nipple between my thumb and forefinger. You make noises deep in your throat, unable to talk because of our lingering kiss. I love your moans. I devour them.

I pay attention to your other pretty tit, flicking it a few times, smacking it until you squirm and I have to pull on your wrists to keep you still.

I grab your thigh and jerk it open, then slide two fingers up your dripping wet cunt. You writhe beneath me, unable to move or speak. I know the inside of your pussy better than you do, at this point. My fingertips press against your g-spot, work it gently, but firmly. Your hips start to buck.

I pull my mouth away, and you let a long, whimpering groan.

I pull my hand away, and then jam three fingers inside you. I fuck you hard in-and-out like this for a few moments, holding your wrists tight. You look up at me, face flushed and hot, eyes full of devotion.

I yank my hand out of your pussy. You let out a low, disappointed grumble. I smack your thigh.

“On your knees, cocksucker,” I said softly.

I make you struggle to get your hands free. You crawl over me and get down on your knees in front of the couch. You put your hands behind your back, tilt your head back, and open your mouth. And you wait in that position.

I make you sit there for a little while. I look at you. I flick your tits. You keep your trained cocksucker position perfectly.

Unzipping my fly, I pull my half-hard cock out of my shorts. This is the first time you’ve seen me naked today. You look at it hungrily, and open your mouth a little wider. I hold my fat cock by the base and start rubbing it around your lips. Your tongue flickers out to taste. I slap your cheek with my cock, smack your nose and make you whimper. I laugh and rest my cockhead on your chin.

“You want it?”

“Yes, sir. Please. Let me show you.”

You extend your tongue and lower your head. Just as your mouth is kissing the

head of my cock, the phone rings. I push you back and take the call.

"Sit still, slut," I tell you.

You sit and wait for me as I’m talking. Absently I grab your hair and rub my cock over your face. You stick your tongue out and lick, so I push you away again.

I talk to my friend on the phone, catching up on current events, as you sit and wait. I haven’t spoken to him in months and we end up chatting for a while. You sit quietly, watching me, hands behind your back. You are waiting for some attention. I ignore you.

I see you blush with embarrassment as you hear me tell him about some of our exploits together. I tell him about the first time I fucked your sweet, tight little ass. I tell him how your cried when you begged to lick my cock clean afterward. He laughed, stunned.

I tell him the next time he is in town he should come by for dinner – and that my little Joan would serve us dinner in the nude, and perhaps perform for our entertainment. He thought I was joking – but you, you knew I wasn’t.

Finally I’m off the phone. I see you are still in your cocksucking position.

”You want this cock, bitch?" I ask.

You nod, staring at it hungrily.

"You want me to fuck you?"

You nod again. You are drooling.

"If you suck it good enough, maybe I’ll fuck you."

You try to take it into your mouth. I put my bare foot on your chest and push you back.

"Not yet. I don’t think you want it yet... now beg for my cock, whore. Beg me..."

You land kind of hard and sprawl out on the floor. It’s almost comical,

and it makes me smile. I generously give you time to compose yourself and get properly repositioned. Your hair hangs down across your flushed face. You’re breathing hard now, almost panting like an excited puppy. Pushing it back, you lay down prone on the floor.

You guess correctly this time – but I don’t praise you for that. It’s expected. I am pleased once again to see you lying flat on your belly, with your face on the floor just next to my feet. I don’t have to tell you, because you know how to beg properly. You know your place.

Your ass is trembling. I reach down and give it a sharp smack, and watch it shake. You yelp a little. I like the way that sounds, so I smack it again.

“I’m not punishing you,” I explain calmly. “I just want to spank your ass.”

“I’m yours, sir.”

I smack you again. “I know that, my pretty little whore. I wasn’t asking your permission.”

“I’m sorry,” you say meekly.

“Show me how sorry you are, little Joan.”

I give you a little encouragement by slipping one foot under your face and letting you lick it. You didn’t waste time confirming your position here – at my feet, where you belong, and so very happy to be there. Then you start to sob very quietly, I could tell you are fighting back tears, even though you know I like to see you cry sometimes. Your tears are mine.

"Sir, please forgive your little slut; I’m sorry. I don’t have anything to offer you because you already own me. ALL of me. You can do whatever you want with me, as you wish, and I know that." You stop to let out a sob and take a deep breath.

All the time you’re talking, you’re rubbing my foot with your hands. Your tears roll across my skin, and yours. I’ve never been quite sure whether or not you have a foot fetish, or if you just know that being at my feet is showing your proper respect. But then again, I’ve never bothered to ask. One night you spent hours rubbing and sucking my feet as I watched a movie. I never spoke to you, never encouraged you, and would sometimes squeeze your bare nipple between my toes until you yelped.

You don’t try to look at my face (you know better when you’re begging). Instead, all your attention is on that foot. Which it should be. How sweet.

"But as your personal fuck-toy and whore, and I’m begging you to please let me taste your cock, and suck you until you’re tired of me. If you don’t want to fuck me like you said you might, I will still be the luckiest whore ever. I’m your property, and I know I

don’t deserve it. I’m not worthy to even taste a little of your cum. Whatever you want to shove in my mouth -- your cock, balls, perenium, or even your ass, anything. But I’m begging you. PLEASE."

With that, you lovingly kiss the bottom of my foot, (I saw your face and could tell you were holding in a big sob, but the tears were still flowing) You put your face back down on the floor and wait.

“Anything?”

You nod slightly. “Anything, sir.”

I spit saliva on the floor.

“Lick it up.”

Whimpering, humiliated, you respond instantly, and lick it up quickly.

I grab a handful of your hair and pull you up to your knees. You are still trying to find your balance as I fill your mouth with my cock. I pull your head forward until you gag and drool. I fuck your face for a while. Your lips are glossy red, dripping wet-glazed, and pulled thin and tight around my girth. Your cheeks puff in and out as I ride you.

I pull my cock away from you, and nudge your head down.

“Your deep throating still needs improvement, little one. Let’s see how you do on my balls.”

Within seconds my testicles are glistening. Your tongue laps feverishly at my flesh; you are hungry for my flesh, thirsty for my seed. I can smell your cunt oozing from the floor, even as your eyes are still wet.

You take each of my balls in your mouth in turn, sucking nuzzling gently and rolling them over your silky tongue.

“That’s a little better,” I tell you. I stroke your hair. “Look at me, little slave girl.”

We look each other in the eye. I pull my shirt over my head and throw it across the room. I take off my belt and slide out of my shorts, tossing them aside. You will pick them up, fold them, and put them away later. I will keep the belt, in case I want to hear you whimper again.

I lay back on the couch, still watching your pretty, hungry face. I lean far back, and spread my legs. I hold one end of the belt in each hand, and loop it across the back of your head to pull you forward. You attentively, eagerly, start to lick my perenium. You are quite skilled at this, and it seems to be one of your favorite things. You are loving and tender, and you know to slobber a lot. That I am holding your head there seems to excite you ever more.

“Better still,” I praise you, and jerk the belt hard to pull you in even tighter. You start to lick down until your tongue is buried in me. You slurp and drool as you rim my ass. I can see how flushed your face is, how low you feel you have your face buried in my ass. But you’ve never been more excited. You are serving me with such fervor, losing yourself in the moment.

My cock is pulsing, the veins throbbing, the head turning purple as I watch you work. I let go of the belt, but you do not move your head, you keep using your magic mouth like a depraved whore.

I lower my legs, grab your hair, and pull your face up to my cock. I do not need to tell you what to do, and you take my cock as deeply as you can into your tiny little mouth. Your lips are stretched to capacity – my cock is even harder and thicker than usual, and its more than you can handle. But you use your tongue, licking up and down the side, fluttering the tip over my cockhead with butterfly touches. I let you work your magic, watching the ecstasy on your face as you have let yourself go completely to your whorish inner urges.

When I am close, I grab your hair and plunge my girth into your throat, then pull out and hold it steady.

“Open wide,” I tell you. Your mouth is a hungry, moaning hole, your lips quivering, your tongue extended.

I blast my orgasm across your face. The second spurt is thicker, and I drip it across your tongue before jerking my tool slowly and milking the rest of my load into your mouth. As you swallow it with a kitten’s purr, I clean myself off by rubbing my dick in your hair.

I get up and walk to the doorway. You look up at me, still panting.

“Come on. Let’s go to bed,” I say.

You start to get up.

“No, little cumslut.”

You get back down and crawl behind me. I let you go in front of me, so I can watch your ass sway. So fucking sexy. Your cunt is so wet it has oozed back into your ass. Everything is glistening wet and inviting. I reach down and slide my hand across your pussy.

“I’ve never seen you so wet, Joan. You must be so horny.”

You nod, but don’t respond. I kick your ass playfully, lightly, and you continue on into the bedroom. You jump up on the bed, remaining on all fours, and look over your shoulder at me expectantly.

I smack your ass, and push you over before rolling into bed with you. I set the alarm, turn off the light, and get under the sheet.

“Come on. It’s late. I’m tired. We’re going to sleep.” I hold the sheet up so you can crawl under with me. You lay on your side, your head on my chest, one leg draped over mine. Your pussy is dripping against my leg.

“You pleased me tonight, little one,” I say through a yawn. I kiss the top of your head. You are so wound up you are trembling. “Maybe tomorrow if you’re good I’ll fuck you. Good night.”

I close my eyes. I can hear you crying softly to yourself. You feel so used, just a slut for me to play with. But your pussy stays wet, and your hands never leave the warmth of my skin. You have your greatest release in servitude.