Making Me Hers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That Friday, I took her to her favorite fancy restaurant and while the waiter was getting our appetizer, I took it out of my suit jacket and dropped to one knee.

"Get up," she snapped.

"But...but." She looked at me sternly and I got back in my chair.

"This isn't the right place for that. That might be okay for a normal couple, but we're NOT a normal couple. If you want to propose to me, do it tomorrow night in front of OUR people. Okay?"

"Okay," I was very disappointed after having planned this for a month. But, if she wanted to do it in front of a BDSM crowd, I understood.

The following night, after we had both been thoroughly marked, we walked over to the table. She asked if I was ready. I nodded and retrieved the box with the ring. She affixed a play collar and a leash around my neck and led me to the middle of the room. The others in our group followed. It was Hank who stood in the middle of room and hollered, "Can I have everyone's attention, please. We have a special moment our friends would like to share with you."

I dropped to me knees and opened the box, presenting the ring. Nervously, I spoke, "Kim. These past months with you have been the best months of my life. We've laughed. We've loved. We've shared. We've cried. We've ached. We've bled."

The last two got an outburst from the crowd.

"I want to continue to do all this and more with you until the end of my days. Kimberly, will you accept me as your loyal, submissive husband and make me the happiest slave on the face of this Earth?"

"Michael. I've thought about this a great deal. I knew this day would come and I know you'll make a wonderful husband. You'll unselfishly attend to my needs in ways that other men would not. I always expected to marry a dominant man, one who would bend me to his will or bend me over if that didn't work."

There was another outburst from the crowd.

"And if I never found such a man, I thought that I'd find one who I considered my equal. Maybe we would switch dominant and submissive roles frequently so that we both got what we need. I never pictured myself being with a submissive male, especially not one like you who's never even been with a woman as a man."

There was some gasping and some reserved laughter.

"What I'm trying to say is that the man I marry, whether he be dominant, switch, or submissive, he has to be a man I'm going to sleep with. Sure, I expect him to be understanding of the fact that I am not and never want to be monogamous, but I still need him to be a real man, not a chastised celibate sexless virgin sissy cuckold slave, like you," she finished as a tear dropped from her eye.

The crowd was shocked and many started laughing. I just stared at her in disbelief.

Jennifer came up behind her with my instructor from the Shibari class. Tapping her on the shoulder, Jennifer said, "Kim, this is Nathan. He teaches Shibari. I told him about your interest earlier and he said he'd love to tie you up. I thought that might help you take your mind off of what just happened."

I fixated on her ass as she walked away. A voice in my head told me that would be the last time I ever saw it and I didn't want to look away. Still on my knees, I watched him begin to tie her. That was supposed to me. I was supposed to be the one tying her up and giving her what no other man could. I couldn't take anymore so I retrieved my clothes, placed my collar and leash in the bag and went out to my car. I behind the wheel for a few minutes before I started crying. The pain in my gut was unbearable. I started the car up and drove home.

That night I contemplated suicide as I opened a fifth of whiskey and drank down the whole thing while watching porn on my computer. I thought about taking a knife and cutting off my chastity device, but convinced myself that if I wasn't man enough to be Kim's husband, I wasn't man enough to jack off like one. So I roughly pinched my semi-flaccid prick with two fingers and my thumb through the silicone sleeve. Once the bottle was empty, I crawled up in my bed and cried myself to sleep.

12