Making Memories Of Us

Story Info
A story about Love found over 3000 miles away.
3.1k words
3.8
10.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is dedicated to the love of my life:

I met him about 3 months ago on the Internet, and we started talking on the phone. After a couple of weeks we had came to the conclusion that we were starting to fall for one another. We were approximately 3000 miles away from each other, never met each other face to face, but found ourselves talking daily, and our feelings growing. It was wonderful to talk to him, and I actually looked forward to our late night conversations. We talked about anything and everything from our basic lives to our wants, our desires, and our fantasies. We got to know each other very well. He introduced me to something I had never done before, but found highly exciting and erotic. We used to "play" together every night before bed. And yes by "play" I do mean phone sex. I didn't know what I was missing, unless it was because of the connection we shared. Whatever it was, it was intense, and wonderful.

After a couple of months we decided to meet. He flew in on a Thursday night and was to stay until Sunday morning. I can still remember the day vividly, as if it were yesterday. I was a nervous wreck all day, actually counting down the hours. I would text him every hour letting him know how many more hours, as if he didn't know. He called me from the airport before he was to board the plane, and that was the last time we spoke until I seen him face to face.

I got ready and left for the airport about an hour and a half before his flight was due in. I was shaking like a leaf the whole way there. Once I reached the airport I realized I didn't know any of his flight information, so I had no idea where to wait for him. I found 2 gates where his plane departed from, so I was just kind of waiting for him to land so he could tell me which gate. His plane ended up being about 20 minutes late, which had me even more nervous thinking he wasn't coming or something. But then I got the text. He had landed...and was not far from me! My stomach had butterflies and I felt all giddy just like a schoolgirl again. It was then that he told me he didn't check in a bag, so he wouldn't be going to baggage claim. So, I went and waited by the escalator for him. I kept pacing, and fidgeting, patiently waiting to see him coming down.

I looked down at my cell phone to see what time it was, and when I looked back up, I seen him! I seen the leather coat, and the beanie, and I knew it was him. My heart fluttered, and my hands started shaking. He came walking towards me and all I remember thinking was "Oh my god, he is even cuter in person!!" I thought he was adorable. And then he smiled...that smile that just melts my heart. He gave me a hug, and a kiss. All I have to say is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! His arms around me, his lips against mine, this is what I had longed for, and I finally got it. After our long embrace, we walked hand in hand to my car. We kept looking at each other smiling, and talking about his flight, and stuff. Then we stopped for a nice long, passionate kiss. We had talked prior to meeting, and he told me he wouldn't give me a big kiss in the airport, so I was pleasingly shocked. He was a wonderful kisser. His tongue searched mine, and when they met sparks flew! It was wonderful. I felt like a teenager, experiencing her first kiss. We eventually made it out to the car, and I was teasing him because it was snowing and he wasn't use to cold weather and the snow.

We got in the car and I got the heat going for him, while we made some of our own heat. While steaming up the windows, we kissed, and, did a little fondling, and kissed some more. *Sigh* He really knew how to use his tongue! We laughed and joked a little, and finally after a half an hour decided we should get going. It only took about 45 minutes to get back to my town, but I had to stop and get gas first. Because it was "snowing" out, he said, "I'm not getting out, sorry baby!!" Hehehe I didn't mind. After I was done pumping the gas, we walked hand in hand to pay. I loved having his hand in mine, showing everyone he was mine. Then we came home. We basically went straight up to my room so he could put his bag down, and get his coat and shoes off. We sat down on the bed, and talked for a little bit, and then we slid up on the bed and kinda laid there talking. I think both of us decided we had talked long enough and starting kissing. A nice long, slow, passionate embrace, our tongues searching the others mouth and tongue. Again all I could do was *Sigh*. He was an amazing kisser, my best, by far! I got up and took my sweater off, leaving my tank top and bra on, and got back on the bed on top of him. It didn't take long before he had my tank top over my head, and with one hand, had my bra off too. I guess I should have known then he was good with his hands. *Wink*

He fondled and kissed my breasts. Suckled my nipples, and already had me breathing heavy and moaning softly. I took his shirt off, and we just kinda laid there with our bare flesh touching. I felt electricity jolt through my body when we touched. I could feel him trembling, and asked him if he was ok, and he said yes, just a little nervous. After a little while I slid his jeans off, and he slid mine off. Both of us were nervous, I know this, but we wanted this so bad we just went with what felt right. We took the rest of our clothes off, and slid into bed, under the covers. We kissed, and fondled some more, and I decided to get up and put the stereo on, and when I got back into bed, I decided I was going to show him an experience, he had been missing out on. I kissed his mouth, and kissed my way down, until I reached his cock.

It was my first time seeing one uncircumcised, and I was in awe. It was beautiful. I then proceeded to slide it into my mouth, wrapping my tongue around it, up and down the shaft, paying special attention to the head, which I was finding out was extremely sensitive from his cute little giggles. I loved sucking his cock, taking it all the way down, and back up again. I used my tongue ring to pay special attention to the head, rubbing it all around the tip and even into his hole, which drove him wild. Finally I felt him shoot his hot load into my mouth. He tasted so good. I crawled back up and gave him a big kiss, sharing his warm cum with him. We shared a long passionate kiss, our tongues once again exploring each other's mouths.

I then got up and straddled him, I have been waiting to feel him inside of me, and I couldn't wait anymore. I slid him inside of me and just sat there, feeling his cock inside of me for the first time. It felt wonderful. The heat surging through our bodies, we were as one, staring into each others eyes, our hands locked, I slowly began to move up and down, feeling his cock slide in and out, our hips moving together in a rhythm that would take us both to heights of unknown ecstasy. We both climaxed together in the most intense orgasm we had ever experienced, but only the first of many that we would experience together that weekend.

That night we fell asleep in each other's arms, knowing we needed the sleep and to build up our energy for the next 2 days. We woke up Friday morning and of course instead of the traditional "Good Morning", I climbed on for a morning ride. Nothing better than waking up to a nice hard cock inside your pussy!! I rode him fast and hard this time, and he thrust his cock hard into my pussy, making me squirt all over his balls and legs. We climaxed again together, and they we just lay there in each other's arms, catching our breath. After kissing him, I grabbed his hand and said "Lets go shower". We took a nice long, hot shower, kissing and caressing each other. He washed my body, and my hair, and fondled my pussy while washing it, even slipped the bar of soap inside of me. Once he rinsed me clean he teased my nipples with his mouth and tongue, making my body tremble. I then washed his hair and body, and stroked his cock. We continued to kiss and fondle until we ran out of hot water. We then got out of the shower and went back into my bedroom, for some more fun.

Once back in the room, I pushed him back on the bed, and proceeded to give him head again. Sliding my tongue around the shaft of his cock, teasing the head with my tongue ring, then licking and nibbling up and down, then taking him all the way down to the base and back up, until I felt his warm cum squirt in my mouth. Then sharing a passionate kiss, I shared my mouthful with him. He then laid me on my back and proceeded to kiss me, moving his way down my body until he reached my pussy. He then parted my legs and gave my lips a gentle kiss. Sliding his tongue up and down my slit, he sent shivers down my spine. He parted my lips and I felt his tongue flick over my clit, and then trailing it down I felt him slip his tongue inside me. My whole body quivered. I have never felt such pleasure. He continued to tongue fuck me while rubbing my clit, my body trembling under his mouth. I arched my back and began to moan his name; he grabbed my legs and pushed them together into his head. Grabbing the sides of my bed, I felt the orgasm building up, and then it hit me. I exploded in a very intense orgasm. He came up and kissed me, his tongue teasing mine with my taste on it. He held me and kissed me, and we just lay there together, taking in the moment we just shared. I got on him and kissed him, stroking his cock, preparing to straddle him and slide him inside me. Moving up and down, finding my pace, we moved together in unison, our moans filling the air, we both moaned each other's name and then came together. For the rest of the day we just laid around, relaxed, and got something to eat, we had a long night ahead of us.

That night we laid in bed together and watched one of our favorite movies together, Dumb and Dumber. We laid side by side, hand in hand, and laughed and joked through the whole movie. We had so much fun. After the movie was over we started kissing, and making out. Of course one thing led to another and I slid down and started sucking his cock, and he had me slide around this time so he could play with my pussy. After I made him cum, he switched positions and had me get on my hands and knees while he started fingering me once more, and that is when I felt him slip a finger inside my ass. At first I was a lil apprehensive, but then he started fingering my ass, my pussy, and my clit, and I started moaning louder, and breathing harder, and that is when I moaned, "Oh my God I don't know what you're doing but OH MY GOD!!!" It felt amazing! He was stimulating everything at once and I could feel the most intense orgasm building up inside me. All of a sudden my body started trembling, and I gripped onto the bed and came harder then I ever have in my life. My whole body was numb and tingling. I lay there exhausted, as he started kissed me, and we made love. I fell asleep in his arms again that night.

Saturday morning I woke up before him, so I just laid there and watched him sleep and listened to his breathing. I kissed him lightly and he opened his eyes and smiled. He was so damn cute. We hugged and kissed and of course I hopped on for my "Good Morning". We got a shower when we were done, and went downstairs. We sat together on the couch, and watched TV for a while. We went upstairs for a little bit of fun, and he ended up fingering me on my bedroom floor, and made me squirt all over his hand, and my floor. We ended up going downstairs cuz he remembered he had to get online and print out his returning ticket home, which was when I remembered I was out of ink so we went and got ink for my printer, and I took him to meet people at my work.

Then we came home and I started making dinner, and he kinda moved me out of the way and took over. I just stood there and watched as he made me dinner that night. It was delicious too. Once I cleaned up he led me back up to my bedroom. Knowing this was our last night together; we wanted it to be special. We put one of our favorite cd's in, and lit some candles. We ended up spending the next hour or so playing a little biting game. We took turns biting and sucking on each other. He bit my neck, my shoulder, my side, my left breast, in between my breasts, and right at the top of my pussy, which had me screaming! Then I bit his neck, on his chest right beside his nipple, his thigh, and his shoulder. We proceeded to make slow, passionate love, and then we laid there, cuddled, and kissed for a while. We ended up turning the clock around because we just kept looking at it wondering how much time we had left together. I decided to suck his cock, so I slid down, ran my tongue up and down the sides, sucking his balls into my mouth, and then licking back up to the head. I slid the ball of my tongue ring in the hole, and I heard him moan, and his breathing getting shallower. Then I took his cock into my mouth and went to the base and back up again. I played with the head, took his full length into my mouth, and sucked him hard and fast until he came in my mouth.

I went up and kissed him, as he then slowly went down and spread my legs, sliding his tongue up and down my slit, stopping to tease my clit, then sliding his tongue back down I felt him push his tongue deep inside me. He fucked me with his tongue, my hands gripping the sheets, my head back, breathing faster, and his name escaping my lips...I came so hard in his mouth. He then came up and kissed me, tasting myself on his lips made me even hotter. My pussy ached to feel his cock inside me, so I pushed him back and straddled him. Grabbing his hard cock and slipping inside me, I lowered myself down onto it, then moving up and down, I rode him harder and faster until I squirted all over his legs and my bed. We just laid there and held each other. We looked at the clock and realized we only had about 3 hours left at this time, and we both sighed. We stared into each others eyes, and he hugged me really tight. We stayed like that for a while, tears flowing. We both knew this had been an amazing weekend and it was quickly coming to an end. We ended up making love again, nice and slow, and that's how we spent the last three hours, before drifting off to sleep holding each other for a half an hour.

We heard the alarm and realized it was time. We got one last shower, and with tears in our eyes, we left my house for the airport. It was a long, quiet ride. It was what seemed like the longest drive I had ever been on. When we got there, I wasn't sure if I wanted to walk in there with him, I knew this was going to be hard, and was already shaking. We walked hand in hand into the airport. I was holding onto him so tight, I didn't want to let go. As we approached security, he turned and grabbed me, pulling me into him. We stood there in front of security and cried, telling each other our goodbyes. He let go of my hand, and I felt his hand slip away. He turned and walked away, and I stood there watching him walk away from me. I watched as he got further away, and I couldn't see him anymore. That was by far the hardest moment in my life. I just felt a piece of my heart leave my body. I turned and walked away, feeling lost and lonely. There just went the man I was totally in love with. I drove home in silence, and once I got home I grabbed his t-shirt he left on my bed for me, and while hugging it tight, I cried myself to sleep.

Here it is, five weeks later, and I am more in love with him now then I was that day. I will be going to visit him in less than 4 weeks, and I am looking forward to more nights of what we shared, and then some. More memories to be made, to add to the ones we have already made, and the ones we will continue to make.