Making Miss Turner Cream Pt. 01

Story Info
Lacey Turner gets desperate yet dominates me.
1.7k words
4.83
4.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*WARNING!! This story is in no way based on anything real and is completely fiction. Do not take this story seriously as it is only for your enjoyment. Anyone below the age of 18 is not allowed to read as it is rather explicit, leave reviews please and I hope you enjoy*

*****

"This list is endless!" Holly shouted as she scrolled through the numbers of celebrities on my phone.

"Well hurry up and decide who you want me to be with tomorrow because I'm tired and want to sleep." I told her.

"Well no it will be next week because I want to get CCTV fitted in your house so I can watch you with any woman." Holly replied.

By then I had already passed out. I was asleep and Holly was still scrolling through the numbers on my phone, deciding who she wanted me to sleep with.

----------

"Oi! Wake up!" Holly shouted.

My eyes opened to Holly sitting on my lap fully clothed. I don't know what she was doing but she seemed all giddy about something.

It was now morning and I asked her what had made her so happy.

"I know who I want you to sleep with!" the blonde grinned. I asked her who and she left me waiting impatiently for a few seconds.

"Lacey Turner!" Holly shouted. How Margot even got Lacey's number I will never know. But I was extremely grateful.

"You can stay in my private house while the hidden cameras are getting fitted and I'll be down there from time to time if you get desperate but keep in mind I have work in a couple of hours." she explained to me.

It seemed that Holly had already paid to have the cameras put into the house. I opened my phone to find a text from Holly and it was a video of her fucking her pussy with a dildo which she sucked on after she squirted.

"You like it? Oh and I sent Lacey a text from your phone." Holly smiled.

I opened the text to Lacey and as I did, there was a reply sent at the exact same moment FROM Lacey.

The text read "I'm glad Margot gave you my number because I've been starved for weeks upon weeks. My toys are not enough, I need some cock."

I sent Lacey a picture of my cock and then attached my address to the message.

Lacey then sent a close up picture of her pussy with two of her fingers in it. I told her to come to mine the following week and that was all good with her.

"Your first soap star, how do you feel?" Holly teased.

"Honestly? Horny as hell."

----------

It had been a week and I had finally gotten back home. The cameras were nowhere to be seen so they seem to have been fitted well.

Holly arrived at my house not long after me and told me where they were, since she watched each one get put in.

"Holly. I don't know why you're doing this for me but thank you." I told her. In response, she pinned me onto the floor and threw her dress over her head as she straddled my lap.

"I can't get enough of you!" Holly moaned as she grinded her clothed pussy against my waist.

Suddenly, we heard 3 loud knocks on the door. Holly scrambled to her feet and grabbed her dress and ran to the bathroom.

I stood up wondering what to do because I didn't have time to put my clothes on nor was there a robe within reach distance.

I ran to the door as there were 3 more loud knocks. I opened it only to find Lacey Turner there.

"If we ever sleep together again after this I am not waiting another week." Lacey told me. She pushed me onto the floor as she closed the door behind her.

Lacey wore a tight white shirt with a black skirt and black heels to match. She looked like a secretary, a very sexy one at that. I could see a drop of her juices dripping down her leg.

Lacey stood over me and lightly pressed one of her heels down on my cock and balls.

"I may be hornier than you, but that doesn't mean you are the one in control." Lacey frowned.

I explained that I was a submissive but she didn't care. She just grabbed a whip from her bag, which she threw to the floor, and she lashed the whip at my chest.

"Stand up, now!" Lacey yelled. I did as I was told and she forced me to go into the living room.

I had no idea the actress could be so dominant! I stood there dumbfounded, waiting for another command. Lacey followed me in and she whipped me again.

"When I bend over the table, I want you to fuck me with no remorse. Cum in me if you have to." Lacey demanded.

She ripped off my boxers to reveal my cock which made her smile. She then gave it a light squeeze and did the same with my balls.

She bent over the table and pulled her skirt above her round ass cheeks to reveal her soaked panties.

"Now get over here and fuck me!" Lacey barked. I scooted over towards her, moved her panties to the side and slammed my cock into her pussy.

"Oh yeah." Lacey moaned. I repeated the same action slowly. I could sense her frustration coming so I sped up. In fact, I thrusted into her as fast as I could over and over again.

I leaned forward and squeezed her right breast through her shirt. It wasn't enough so I tore the shirt off completely and it turned out she didn't have a bra on either.

"Yeah, like that. I'm so horny. Don't stop please!" Lacey moaned. She sounded extremely sexy. I moved away from Lacey's chest and started spanking her arse.

"FUCK ME UNTIL I CUM!! I'M SUCH A WHORE THAT NEEDS HER ATTITUDE FIXED!!" Lacey yelled. She was right. Her attitude WAS disgusting. I ripped off her skirt and threw that next to her shirt.

Lacey's pussy convulsed and tightened around my cock.

"I- I..." Lacey stuttered as I pounded her tight hole. I kept on pushing, I wanted to make her cum.

"CUMMINGGGG!!" Lacey screamed as I pulled out and she sprayed all over my cock and balls.

I let her down and her legs were struggling to regain balance as she held onto the table. She bent over and pulled her knickers down.

"That was the best orgasm I ever had." Lacey sighed before she placed her knickers into her mouth and leaned back against the table.

I walked over to her and grabbed hold of the panties with my teeth. I sucked them with her, while I shoved my cock in her pussy which made her groan into her underwear.

I pulled at the underwear with my teeth and dropped them to the ground so I could focus on the beauty in front of me.

I grabbed Lacey by her arse and lifted her slightly so I could bounce her up and down on me. As I did this she kept one hand on my shoulder and used her other to rub her clit.

"Ahhh yeah... that's nice." Lacey sighed. She then wrapped both of her hands around my neck and dug her nails into my back.

I winced slightly but it spurned me on and motivated me to fuck her harder. I sped up and she started to moan more. Lacey started to claw hard at my skin but I pushed through the pain, it was all for her pleasure.

"I'M CUMMING!!" Lacey screamed.

My cock was ready to burst.

"So am I, Lacey!" I replied. I carried on thrusting until her pussy once again tightened around me.

"Don't cum in me!" Lacey yelled. Her body spasmed and loosened as she came. Her arms and legs unwrapped from around me as she laid back on the table.

"Where do you want to cum?" she asked as I pulled out.

"On your pussy." I told her. She got onto her knees and licked my cock and balls clean then stood back up and laid on the table again.

Lacey swiped at her pussy and thighs and sucked her fingers clean. I gripped my cock in my hand and furiously wanked until I came all over her pussy and clit. One of the streams ended up hitting her inner thigh but it didn't seem to be an issue.

I watched Lacey lay there breathing heavily, I loved watching a woman recover from an orgasm.

Lacey stood up on shaky legs and grabbed her underwear from the floor. She threw the panties to me which I managed to catch thankfully. Lacey put on her heels, skirt and top (but was unable to do the buttons at the top).

"Margot was right... you are good. The best. Enjoy my dirty panties!" Lacey chirped as she grabbed her whip and bag. She then grabbed her phone and took a photo of my softening cock.

"Sorry, it's too big to ignore, love. I'll see ya later." Lacey smiled as she made her way out, swaying her hips and giving me a nice view of her arse.

When the door was closed, Holly made her way back downstairs clothed.

"I had the cameras hooked up to my phone and I came while fingering myself. I'm all sorted so you can't fuck me today I hope that's alright." Holly told me while fondling my balls.

"I'll fuck you tomorrow then." I told her. This made her smile. She took off her panties in front of me and wrapped them around my cock.

Holly then grabbed Lacey's panties and gave them a little suck. "Mmm she tastes nice." she sighed as she placed Lacey's wet panties on the table.

"Enjoy mine and Lacey's filthy panties." Holly teased as she winked and made her way out.

I was now all alone and I had now slept with 4 celebrities. My life was going well. I worried about how long this luck was going to last for though...

**TO BE CONTINUED**