Making Mom Happy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, baby," his mother moaned. Her right foot moved and reached out to stroke down his calf as she slid her fingers in and out of her pussy with a furious need.

The simple touch of his mother, along with the naughty sight before him, was enough to throw him over the edge. He cried out as his cock pulsed in his hand, his balls drawing up, as he fought to keep his eyes on her. His cum exploded out of the crimson head with enough force to splatter over the water and land on one of his mother's thighs. His voice was a moaning growl as he came like he never had before just jerking off, unleashing stream after stream of his semen.

Even as his spurts began to diminish, his mother cried out as her body shook and one hand grabbed the side of the tub. She flushed as her lips stayed parted in a lovely O as her fingers stroked in and out of her, her thumb teasing her clit. A shuddered breath left her as the orgasm worked through her body with an intensity she was surprised at as she watched her son cum for her.

They both sat there for a moment, panting, their hands absently finishing the slow come down as they looked at each other. He wanted to say something but staring at his mother, couldn't think of anything. The air felt cold on his naked body as they sat there in silence.

When she'd finally caught her breath, his mother stood up and stepped further into the hot tub, moving over towards him. She stepped close enough for her abdomen to brush against his knees as she reached out a hand. Her fingers stroked over his jaw and drew him down closer to her as she leaned into him. Then, her lips pressed lightly against his in a sweet, lingering kiss, her fingers stroking over his face as she pulled away. "Thank you."

Graham felt his lips tingling along with the rest of his body as he stepped out of the hot tub along with his mother. They moved silently to the bathroom to clean up. His mother stepped into the shower, turning it on, and he was about to leave when she motioned him to come in, shutting the door behind him.

"I don't want you to feel bad about what happened," she said, soaping up a scrubber. "We love each other and there is nothing wrong with having a little fun and taking care of one another." Before he could say anything, she placed the scrubber against his bare chest and began to lather him up. His mother took her time running her soapy hands over his shoulders and arms before moving down his abdomen. When she got to his groin, she went very gentle and quick as if she was afraid to linger too long there. Crouching down, the scrubber soaped up his legs before guiding him around to hit his ass and back. When she was done, she put away the one scrubber and handed her son another one.

Squirting some soap onto it, Graham began to follow his mother's example. One hand slathered her chest as the other hand rubbed it into her skin, lifting and kneading her breasts as he did. Slowly, he made his way over her arms and down her abs until he was scrubbing her crotch, not rushing as he massaged at her pussy. Pretending he didn't hear her increased breathing, he slid his hands down her lovely legs before turning her around. He spent an inordinate amount of time squeezing and scrubbing her behind before moving on to her back as she leaned into him.

Once done, they rinsed off slowly while they held each other under the streaming water. Stepping out of the shower, they both grabbed towels and took turns drying each other off. They headed into the bedroom once dry and she put on a white baby doll nightgown while he slipped under the covers naked. As he settled on his back, she moved onto the bed and draped her arm over his waist while her head came to rest on his chest. "This is nice," she murmured.

"Yes, it is," he replied quietly.

Graham lay there for a long time, relaxed by his mother's presence but a lingering excitement left from the shower making it hard to fall asleep. While his conscience told him it was wrong, his body knew only that they both needed this and it hurt no one. He decided his body was right and simply accepted his mother was happy and so was he. The darkness finally overtook him as sleep pulled him under into a slumber filled with erotic visions of his mother.

Eventually, he felt the heaviness of sleep rolling of of him as a pleasurable sensations pricked at his mind. For a moment he thought he was still dreaming before lifting his head as the wet slurping sounds came to his ears. He saw his mother had pulled the covers off him and was lounging between his legs sucking on his erection.The sight broke through the lingering wall of sleep and he was flooded with the pleasure of his mother's ministrations making him moan.

His mother slowly slid her lips up and off his cock to look up at him with a sly smile. "Sorry, but your morning wood was poking me and I couldn't resist. It's both our vacations so why should we resist temptation. I'd much rather break it this week as it's been a long time since I felt this good, this happy."

"I want you to be happy, mom. And I want you too." A smirk was on his lips as he admitted the truth to her and to himself.

To answer him, she engulfed just the head of his member and swirled her tongue around it, paying special attention to the sensitive glands underneath. Her lips started to slide down his length as she reached up to run her manicured fingernails over his scrotum. Her other hand reached up to gather some of the spit that had run down his shaft as she wrapped her fingers around him, sliding up and down the length she couldn't fit into her mouth.

All Graham could do was moan loudly as his hands clutched at the sheet beneath him. He alternated between pressing his head back into the pillow and straining to watch the sight of his gorgeous, naked mother suck on him like it was her new favorite hobby. He'd never been attacked with such passion and want by a woman and the fact that it was the mother he loved with all his heart only added to the intensity. "Oh, baby," he cried out as she intentionally scraped her teeth over the sensitive helmet.

The room was filled with the sound of her slurping as his cock nestled in the back of her throat, her lips opening to suck air over his wet shaft. The hand that had been teasing his balls cupped them and rolled them around with her fingers. Her hips started to move and he felt her wet mound rubbing against the front of his calf.

"Is mommy wet for her darling son," he teased, his voice hoarse with need.

She pulled off of him and smiled up at him before she ran the flat of her tongue up the underside of his cock, from base to tip. It made him shiver with the need for release. "Is my darling son ready to cum in his mommy's mouth," she finally retorted.

Before he could answer, his mother flicked her tongue over the top of his cock before sliding her lips down him again. She rested the head on her tongue as her hand moved faster and faster over his shaft, her needful gaze directed up at him.

It was too much for him as her tongue massaged his glands, crying out so it echoed in the large room. His balls drew up in her grip as his cock grew larger in her mouth, pulsing in her delicate hand. He exploded over her tongue with such force it splattered against the back of her throat which caused her to choke a moment before she swallowed his seed down. She held on though and milked him with her hand as she savored his taste before drinking it down. He could only groan in ecstasy as he orgasmed with an intensity he didn't know was possible.

As she pulled the last dribbles from him, he reached up as stroked his fingers over her cheek and brushed them through her hair. His cock barely softened as he gazed at his mother with her lips wrapped firmly around his shaft, a pleased look on her face, as they looked into each other's eyes. "That was fantastic," he said when he finally found his voice.

"You're not so bad yourself," she replied after she let him slip from her lips.

"I think you should reserve judgment." He suddenly moved around on the bed so he was turned around on the bed, his head towards the foot of it. His hands grabbed at his mother and turned her around so he was between her legs. With his palms on her knees, he opened them up to reveal her dew covered fur, the petals of her pussy already open.

Lying between her legs, he let her calves rest on his back as the tip of his tongue teased over her lips and up and down her wet slit. After he sucked on her plump lips a moment, his tongue began to lap deeper into her. His tongue found her hooded clit and swirled around the nub which caused her to moan and squirm her hips. Then, he lifted up the hood enough to flick over the tip a few times and caused her to grasp, and her hands clutched at his hair. Sliding down, he traced around the entrance with his tongue before his lips pressed into her as he thrust and lapped deep as he could go.

Encouraged by his mother's increased moans, he pulled back enough to slide a finger into her slick tunnel. He thrust it slowly into her before he lazily pulled it out. His tongue lapped at her and teased over her clit as he added a second finger into her. He spelled out nonsensical words with his tongue as his fingers thrust a little faster and harder as he went along. He felt lost in the taste and sensations of her as her thighs pressed against his ears.

The muffled sounds of her groans still reached him, her body reverberated with them, as he curled his fingers towards him on the inward push, rewarded with the feel of roughness that signaled the bundle of nerves he sought. His tongue continued its laps and lashes as his fingers pounded into her with greater force. His mother clutched at his back and shoulders, fingernails dug into him as she murmured incoherently. Her body moved against his touch as if it craved more.

After a little more of his thrusts, she cried out and tangled her fingers tightly into his hair. He felt her pussy squeeze his finger as her juices flowed to his eager tongue. His thrusts grew faster from the slickness as he rode her through the orgasm. When he felt her grip on him slacken, he slowed this thrusts and licked up her nectar while she settled back against the bed. A few moments of rest for his mother and he started to thrust back into her with renewed vigor and sucked at the hood of her clit. All of the muscles in her body tightened so she curled towards him with stuttered grunts as she orgasmed again.

When she came down this time, she grabbed his hair and pulled him away with heavy breath. "Please, I need to feel you."

Slowly, he crawled up his mother's body as she trailed his hands down his side. His erection brushed against her wet mound as her spread legs moved to wrap around the back of his thighs. He gazed down at his mother laid out so wantonly as he hovered over her and enjoyed the sight a moment, and she looked so wonderful, so happy.

She reached down between them and her fingers latched onto his cock and rubbed the head up and down her slit, teasing them both. The lips of her sex parted she placed it more firmly against her and looked up at him with a silent command. His hips pressed forward until his head slipped inside of her, moans mixed together as they tasted their union for the first time. The slickness of her pussy let him slide in fairly easily, feeling her walls grip him along every inch of his member. It was a heady sensation and he groaned loudly as he pushed farther into her until he felt his crotch press against hers, his balls rested against her cheeks.

He soaked in his mother's warmth and wetness for a moment before her hips squirmed beneath him. It prompted him into motion, abs rippling, as his own hips started to rock, moving his erection an inch or two in and out of her. As he did, he lowered his head and swirled his tongue around one of her dark nipples before he flicked it across her hard nub. His lips enveloped her nipple as his hips pounded against her, his stroke deeper and longer.

Her hands clutched at his back, fingernails clawed at his flesh, as she moved against him. Her mouth opened in a wordless gasp with each thrust, her eyes glued to her son in rapt fascination. Long black hair was scattered around her head damp with perspiration. They both glistened with sweat from the heat of their lovemaking.

They moved together with a harmony that surprised Graham as their bodies pounded together, the sound of skin slapping against skin mixing with their moans. He panted as he twirled his hips a few times to make his mother writhe a little more, his own senses overloaded. Looking down, he could see his cock coated with his mother's juices as he pulled almost all the way out before he rammed himself back into her, a thrill at the rude sight of her pussy splayed open by his shaft. Her breasts wiggled so wonderfully with each thrust as they slammed together, the wet slosh of their coupling just one more noise to the beautiful symphony they made together.

His mother cried out then as he felt her nails dig into him, her inner muscles rippling against his cock, as she came again for him. Her head pressed back against the bed while her legs pulled tighter at him as if trying to drag him fully into her. The feel of her juices around his cock, his scrotum soaked with them, was wonderful and eased his motion so he pounded at her hard.

Her eyes flew open as she grabbed at his shoulders, suddenly tipping him sideways, using the momentum to roll on top of him. After she rearranged her legs, she lifted herself up to reach between them again and guided his slick cock back to her entrance before she sank down on it to the base. Her hands pressed into his chest to hold herself up as she ground her sex against him, her head thrown back in a small shudder.

As he lay under her, Graham reached up and cupped her breasts, kneading them as his thumbs teased over the hard nipples. He produced a groan from her as he rolled them between thumb and forefinger then gave them a gentle squeeze. The feel of her in his hands as she ground against him so needful, sweat and sexual fluids mingled between them, made it hard to hold back for much longer. He didn't want it to end as he had never felt like this before but the uncertainty of what came after stayed in his mind.

She leaned down more towards him until her lips met his in a passionate kiss, her tongue sliding into his mouth to roll over his. He could feel her breasts pressed against his chest, nipples poked into him, as she slid farther up and down his length. His hands tangled in her hair as he kissed her back with equal passion as his hips bucked upwards to meet her. Their lips parted only to crush against one another again, jabs traded between their tongues before the had to part to breathe.

"Mom, I'm... gonna cum soon," he warned, feeling the tingle of orgasm. The last thing he wanted was to knock up his mother because of their fun.

"It's alright, baby. Fill mommy up, you don't have to worry."

With his worry relieved, he let himself get lost in the pleasure of his mother riding his cock. Their bodies were pressed together as her hips swiveled to slid her soaked pussy up and down his erection, the heady scent of their lovemaking filling his nostrils. He felt himself on the edge when his mother gritted her teeth and let out a strangled groan as her muscles squeezed his manhood tight and juices flowed down his length. That pushed him over the brink he'd been on and cried out.

"Oh, mom!"

His cock pulsed inside of her as they came together and shot up deep into her. Their groins ground together as she bit his shoulder, spurting inside her. His entire body shook from the pleasure that rippled through him, surprised how his mother played his body so well. Electricity shot through him with each pulse of his cock, diminishing slowly as they slapped against one another. When it finally subsided, he lay in a pool of their combined sweat and juices and felt more content than he ever had before in his life.

He was in a stupor until his mother kissed him hard on the lips. "That was wonderful," she whispered. "You make me so happy, baby."

"I'm glad. I want you to always be happy, mom." He didn't know about forever but he had a week to keep her, and himself, very happy.

12