Making Mom Love My Strap-On Ch. 02

Story Info
She makes sure mother submits.
2.4k words
4.46
278.3k
48

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexy Tanya
Sexy Tanya
103 Followers

This is the third section of Making My Mom Love My Strap On. The first two sections are also posted on the site. Thank you for all the feedback. Kisses: Tanya.

I had just gotten back from a long day at work. I had finally landed a great job as an advertising sales executive, but the new job pretty much required me to dress power-skirt business suits to work every day and my feet were aching because I had been chasing clients in my heels all day. When I walked into the kitchen, I was infuriated as I saw my mother wearing nothing more than very short “boy-shorts” and a tank top, sitting on the couch and just relaxing. There were dishes still in the sink and the house was a bit of a mess.

“Mother …,” I said … “Do you realize how short those shorts are?” I asked, slipping off my heels and walking over to her. “And why are you simply lounging around and relaxing when the place is a mess?”

I really was rather annoyed. I knew my father was just a fool with a flaccid dick who could not please my mother, but he should at least be making her keep the house in the proper condition.

My mother looked shocked. It had been awhile since I came to visit her and she had expressed to me that she thought our recent coupling had been wrong in some way, but I was determined to make her realize that she was to be my woman and not my father’s.

I walked over to my mother and sat on a chair across from her. “Come here,” I said. My mother walked over and I admired her long, tan legs. Her breasts were filling out her shirt and it was obvious she was not even wearing a bra.

“How do you explain what you are wearing?” I asked. “Look at these short shorts …”

“But Tanya … I did not realize they were THAT short,” she protested.

“I want to see exactly what you are wearing,” I said. “Show me.”

My mother looked nervous. “I don’t think this is right Tanya. I think what I am wearing is perfectly fine. “

I sighed and gave my mother a serious look. I wasn’t in the mood for any of her shit after such a long day. “Mother, I’m not going to ask again,“ I said. “Show me what you are wearing.“

She bit her lower lip and then peeled off her tight, red nylon shorts. Then she turned around, exposing the red thong she was wearing underneath, which was wedged neatly in between the two cheeks of her firm, ripe ass.

“This is very, very naughty mother … you will need to be punished appropriately for dressing like this … now take off your shirt and that scandalous thong.”

My mother started to protest, but I shot her a dirty look again and she relented, peeling the thong off and taking off her shirt. Her breasts jiggled.

“Come over here and lie down on my lap,” I commanded. “I need to teach you a lesson.”

My mother looked scared, but she did as I told. As she lied over me, her flat belly pressed against my skirt and I felt myself starting to get wet. And then, without warning, I brought down my hand against her bare ass and she yelped.

“If you are going to dress like a slut, then you will be treated like one … do you understand?” I asked, bringing down my hand again - this time on the other cheek.

My mother moaned, but didn’t respond, which only made me angrier. I grabbed one of her tits, which were hanging lewdly over the arm of my chair. I massaged one of her nipples and then brought my hand down again on her ass, turning it red.

“Do you understand mother?” I urged.

My mother whines “yes Tanya … please.”

That pleased me and I began to massage the red away from my mother’s ass, soothing her. She was breathing heavily. “Now mother,” I said, running my hands into the crack of her ass. “Tell me that you are my slut. I want to hear it coming from your mouth, to make sure you understand this. Because you must be mine completely, you must not continue to hesitate when I tell you what to do.”

My mother whimpered and grinded her belly against my me. It was clear to me that she didn’t want to answer and I raised my hand where she could see it, ready to bring it down on her ass again, but even harder than before.

My mother whimpered and I could see tears welling up in her eyes. “I understand,” she finally said. “I am your slut Tanya and will do as told.”

I brought my hand down, but didn’t spank her … just rubbed her ass and told her that was what I wanted to here. Then I told her to get up, and when she did, I advised her to get to her knees, on the floor.

Once she was down there, looking up at me, I took one of her breasts and began massaging it and then advised her to take off my skirt. I had had such a long day and needed some servicing.

My mother looked up at me and I lifted up my ass as she took off my skirt. I told her to take off my panties as well, and she did, exposing my trimmed pussy. She sighed when she saw it.

Without saying anything, I took my mothers head and pressed it in between my legs until it was nestled firmly there. She was bent over now and her ass was sticking out up into the air.

“Now eat,” I said … “Bring your mistress to orgasm and prove that you can be a good slut.”

My mother began lapping softly at my lips and I held her head, stroking her hair and cooing words of encouragement to her. She lost some of her embarrassment and began to dart her tongue into me and it felt so wonderful. I grabbed hold of her hair and my legs clenched her head like a vice. Like a good slut, she kept licking, her head buried into my pussy. I was pleased.

I unbuttoned my blouse and began massaging my tits and moaning as my mother kept working on my pussy. She was using a finger on my clit now and licking me at the same time, driving me wild.

“Oh … oh mother … keep licking … that’s it … show me what a good slut you are,” I cooed.

And my mother showed. She was clearly enjoying herself now, moaning herself and licking not just my pussy, but occasionally letting her tongue linger further down at my asshole. Mmmm, it felt so good that I finally cried out and came, raising my ass off the chair. Tears were welling up in my eyes - my orgasm had been so intense.

Stroking my mother’s neck, I made a gesture, signaling her to get up. Then, clad just in my thigh high pantyhose and unbuttoned blouse, with my breasts sticking out of the top of my bra, I took my mother’s hand.

“Let’s go to the bedroom, slut.” I said.

My mother nodded her head and she turned her back and began walking up the chair. I couldn’t help but pinch one of my nipples as I followed her up the stairs, and I gave her firm ass a swat to get her moving.

My mother entered my bedroom, which still had some of my things in it even though I had moved out a few years ago. I told her to lie down on the bed. She did so, and I took off my blouse completely, as well as my bra, so I was just in my thigh highs standing over her.

I licked my lips and crouched down over her, kissing her lips and running my hands over her belly, teasing her. Oh, god, my mother looked so hot lying down on the bed and heaving with lust. I kissed her neck and she moaned, “Oh Tanya … Oh … make me your slut … please.”

I kissed my way down further and began nursing on her tits, taking each nipple in my mouth and alternately sucking them. My mother moaned.

“Oh … mmmm …. Oh Tanya … please.”

“Please what?” I asked.

“Please …. Please … make me your woman.”

With those words, I kissed my way down her stomach and lifted her legs over my shoulders when I reached her pussy. I then slowly begin licking her, returning the pleasure she earlier gave me.

I stopped long enough to say, “Now I am only doing this because you have been a good little slut … if you disobey me - anything I say - I promise that you will be punished. Do you understand?”

My mother just moaned and I took that as a yes. With one of my breasts pushing against her thighs, I ravished my mother’s pussy, rubbing her clit and lapping at her soft lips like a kitten drinking milk.

“Oh … mmmm YES … Tanya, you are so good … use me as your slut … make me cum please!” my mother urged.

I obliged, sticking a finger into my mother’s pussy and pushing it in and out as I licked her clit. She was shrieking now and I darted my tongue into her pussy as she played with her own tits.

“What are you mother … tell me what you are?” I asked, sticking a second finger into her.

“I … mmmm … uhh …. I am your slut … mmm …. YES!”

“That’s right,” I smiled … coming up to her, but still with my fingers buried into her, pushing into her even more forcefully, her ass lifting off the bed and meeting my thrusts.

As she moaned, I reached into my bedside drawer and pulled out the harness. I dangled it in front of her face and her eyes opened very wide.

“You know what this is?” I asked.

My mother only nodded and I got up and slipped on the harness, the plastic cock of the strap on sticking straight up. Without even being told, my mother got up onto her knees and lunged at the cock, taking it in her mouth and bobbing her head up and down. She deep throated the plastic cock in no time.

I smiled and ran my hands through my mother’s soft hair. “Mother, this is just the beginning,” I said. “Now that you have proved you are a good little slut here, I am going to make you prove it to the world. You will soon be coming out in public with me in your short little shorts and in your naughty thongs and you will prove to the world that you are my slut,” I said. “Do you understand?”

My mother jerked the plastic cock and whimpered a yes and then returned to her sucking. I was pleased. I also thought of the video we made earlier and reminded her of it … “We will also show dad the video … we will show him that you are my slut and that he isn’t to fuck you anymore, isn’t’ that right?” I asked.

My mother stopped sucking.

“Oh Tanya … oh … I don’t know … I don’t want him, only you … but that video. We can’t show him that.”

I was infuriated and could not believe her disobedience. Abruptly and without thinking, I slapped my mother across the face and she began crying.

“Tanya … why?” she whimpered.

Still angry, I told my mother to get back on the bed, on all fours. Crying, she did so … and I reached into my drawer and pulled out two pairs of pantyhose, tying her hands and legs to the bedposts in no time.

“Tanya … tanya, what are you going to do?” my mother asked, fearfully.

I spanked her ass and told her that I was going to give her a lesson. And then, I positioned myself behind her and shoved in the big, plastic cock, making her shriek.

I grabbed the cheeks of her ass and held on firmly as I fucked my mother, tied and on all fours. She started flailing about, trying to break free from the knots that I had tied, but she couldn’t. I spanked her ass and continued to fuck her pussy, harder and harder with my strap on.

Soon, I had broken her. She stopped resisting and instead started moaning in pleasure.

“Oh tanya … oh, I’ve been such a bad, bad girl … make me your woman, punish me!” she screamed.

I rammed into her, beads of sweat running down my tits. I felt so alive fucking my mother and I gave it to her with my strap on as much as I could.

“Tell me you’re my slut mother and that we will show dad the tape and that you will be my slut in front of everyone, no questions asked,” I said.

“Oh whatever you want, Tanya!” my mother screamed. “You are such a good mistress. I’ll do anything. Please.”

I then took the cock out of my mother’s pussy and without any lube, I stuck the plastic cock into my mother’s virgin asshole - without any warning.

“Ahhhhhh … mmmmm … what’s that?!” my mother shrieked.

I only grunted and worked the cock into her asshole, fondling my own tits as I watched my mother writing in pain and pleasure, tied and helpless. The straps from the harness were pushing against my clit and pussy as I shoved the cock further into her ass and I began to shudder.

I fucked her ass a good five minutes and finally came again and collapsed on top of my mother’s back, shivering.

Then, lying beside her, I took my mother’s face into my hands and gave her a kiss on the lips and gave her my tongue to show her she had been forgiven.

“Tomorrow, we will show dad the tape and we will go out … and you will prove to everyone you are my slut.” I said.

I untied my mother and she gave me a big hug and fell asleep with her mouth latched onto one of my nipples. I too, soon fell asleep holding my mother in my arms.

Sexy Tanya
Sexy Tanya
103 Followers