Making Mommy Mine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desperate to come, I positioned myself behind Hannah, glanced over to my Mom and winked at her as she stared in hypnotic pleasure, and began to slide into Hannah's warm ass. As soon as I began to slide inside her, she pushed back and began bucking back on my cock. In a few seconds my cock was buried in her ass and I was simply standing still as I allowed this hot MILF to ride my cock like the nasty whore she was. The tightness and fast pace of the fucking had my balls boiling and after only a couple of minutes I was ready to shoot my third load of the day. I grabbed Hannah's ass and began pumping hard as she screamed in delirious pleasure as my seed began filling her rectum. I kept pumping until every last drop sprayed out of my cock.

Pulling out, I turned to my Mom and demanded, "Mommy, please clean me up."

I could tell by her facial expression that she was groused out by the thought of sucking my cock after it had been in Hannah's ass, but she didn't say anything as she moved over to me and took my cock into her mouth. After a minute of cleaning my cock, she took my cock out of her mouth and used her tongue to clean the base of my cock and my balls. Watching such a dirty act began to stir my cock back to attention. To finish my Mom's humiliation I ordered, "Now Mom, I assume you would hate for any of my cum to go to waste. Right?"

She answered, "Of course not, son."

"Good," I said, as I put my hands through her hair, gently caressing her. "Go retrieve my cum from your Mistress's ass."

My Mother's eyes went big, as she realized what I had just ordered her to do. I could tell she wanted to refuse, to at least plea-bargain like the lawyer she was, but she didn't say a word. Instead, she positioned herself again behind Hannah's ass, spread her best friend's ass cheeks apart, and began retrieving her son's cum.

Not surprisingly, watching my Mom's submissiveness and her obeying such degrading orders had my cock beginning to stiffen, when I heard a door slam. I quickly peaked through the door and saw my sister's red cavalier in the driveway and her opening the trunk. I was stunned, she lived in Wisconsin and my Mother had made no mention of her coming for a visit.

At first I panicked, but then a deviant idea came to mind. Why settle for one relative, when I could have two? I grabbed all of my Mother's clothing, my underwear and robe and sneaked back upstairs. I quickly got dressed as I heard the front door open. I waited and listened eagerly as I heard my sister, "Oh my God, Mom what are you doing?"

Laughing, I crawled out my window. I decided to go for a walk as I planned my next conquest: my sister.

The End...

12