Making Mommy Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the car I said, "Elaine, do you need to get off?" Before she could respond, I reached for the egg remote and turned it up.

She instantly moaned and said, "Oh Jeremy, this is not right."

I smiled and said, "It's ok, Elaine, you need to have an orgasm and I am more than willing to assist you. Now sit back and let the good vibrations please you." Clearly needing an orgasm and now not thinking logically, she leaned back a bit and obeyed. I then added, "Rub yourself, Elaine, get yourself off."

She looked at me and feigned protest as she said, "Jeremy, I can't."

I demanded, "Now."

This startled her, but she moved her hand under her dress and began rubbing herself. I began to drive. I went only a couple blocks before she began to moan louder and more consistently and then she screamed "Ahhhhhh," as she came for me.

I smiled and said, "Good girl, Elaine." She said nothing as she recovered from having an orgasm in front of her son.

I drove home and then walked her to the house. Keeping up the façade of a date, I stopped her at the door and said, "Thanks for a great evening, Elaine."

She smiled and said, "Yes, it was a great date."

I then leaned in to kiss her cheek and then I said "Good night."

She smiled and said, "Well why don't you come in for a drink?"

"I'd love too," I said and followed her into the house.

Mom grabbed a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses and sat on the couch. She instantly took of her heels and said, "My feet are killing me. I am not used to such high heels."

I pulled her legs onto my lap and massaged her feet. She gave a slight gasp of joy as I began massaging her feet. I asked, "So did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yes, I did Jeremy; I really needed this," she said.

"You are welcome. You deserve only the best," I responded.

I kept massaging her feet, my free hand slowly moving up her stocking clad leg. "Ready for your next command?"

She sighed, "I hoped we would be done when we returned home Jeremy."

"No, never," I responded.

"OK, shoot," she said nervously.

"I am going to ask you questions and I want you to answer every question with 100% honesty."

She laughed and said, "That's all?"

"Yep," I said.

"OK," she said relieved.

"All right first question, Do you have a copy of your bondage films?"

She looked at me surprised by the question, but then answered, "No, but I do have a couple of the pictures locked in the safe."

I smiled and asked, "What is the combination of the safe?"

"Jeremy," she said realizing what I really wanted to do.

I reminded her, "The bet, Elaine."

She sighed and said, "12-44-17."

I walked upstairs to the safe and after a brief search I found a small folder. I glimpsed inside and saw a picture of my much younger mom handcuffed in leather. I took the folder downstairs and saw mom was on another glass of wine.

I put the pictures on the table and then sipped on my wine. I then said, "I see that one of the pictures has you with a woman. Have you ever been with a woman?"

"Yes," she responded. I looked at her for a more detailed explanation and she added, "College was a crazy time."

"Isn't that the truth," I added. "So not since college?"

"No," she responded, "I married your father right out of college."

I then asked, "What was dad's best feature?"

She reflected, "His eyes, just like you."

"Did he know about the bondage stuff?"

"Yes," she answered.

"What did he think about it?"

"It turned him on," she answered.

"Oh, was dad into bondage?"

Mom blushed and said, "Yes."

"Oh mom," I teased, 'Are you submissive?"

She went real red as she looked at me.

"Answer me, "I demanded.

"Yes," she squeaked out.

"Is that why you allowed that big Eddie to dominate you?"

"Yes," she responded, "I can't help it, when someone takes control I get really horny and can't think straight."

I paused, took a sip of wine and asked the ultimate question. "Do you find me sexually attractive?"

"You are my son," she said factually.

"Yes I am, but that was not the question," I reiterated.

"Yes," she said, "you are a dead ringer for the only man I ever loved."

I smiled and asked, "Did you get turned on at all when you saw me fucking Hannah?"

"Yes," she replied.

My hand slid up her stocking leg, going under her dress, and I asked, "Do you want me to fuck you?" She whimpered as my hand moved closer to her forbidden zone. "Do you want me to lick your pussy until you cum?" I asked. My hand reached the taboo spot as I asked, "Do you want to suck my cock?"

She moaned and I added, "Remember, tonight I am not you son, I am your date." I leaned forward to kiss her. My finger put pressure on her wet panties as our lips met.

The kiss lasted an eternity; she broke the kiss she said, "Just this one time."

I smiled and said, my hand still putting pressure on her cunt, "We will see."

I then pulled her up and carried her to the bedroom. I placed her on the bed, and helped her take off her gown and pantyhose. She shivered as she watched me undress. I moved to the bed, spread her legs apart and began licking. She moaned instantly as my tongue pleased her. I licked her teasingly, getting her wetter and she surprised me when she pushed my head deeper into her cunt. I took this not so subtle hint to pick up the pace and slid a finger in as I licked faster. This led to an orgasm as she screamed, "Yes Jeremy, don't stop." I licked until she collapsed on the bed. I moved up, my mother's juices all over my face, and kissed her. She kissed me back very unlike a mother. She broke the kiss and said, "Please use me like you do those other sluts you brought home."

I smiled, moved my knees and placed my cock in her face. She took it in her mouth and began sucking me. I was in awe as I watched my beautiful mother sucking my cock. She was also a great cock-sucker. Her mouth was like a vacuum as she moved up and down on my rod, but never let it leave her mouth. As I towered over my sexy mother I felt my load bubbling inside me. My legs stiffened and I shot a full load of cum into my mom's mouth. She didn't lose a beat as she swallowed my cum and kept sucking. My cock stayed stiff and eventually I pulled out, got comfortable on my bed, and said, "Straddle me slut.."

I got a thrill from calling my mom a slut and an even bigger one when she obediently did as I requested. She straddled my body and lowered herself on my erect missile. She took all seven inches inside her cunt and began moaning instantly as it filled her. I said, "Look at me slut. How does my cock feel inside you?"

She looked at me and said, "Amazing, it is so much bigger than anyone else I have ever had in me."

I smiled and said, "I have great DNA."

She laughed hard, but quickly composed herself and began moving up and down on my cock. I said, "Look at me whore. I want to watch every second of pleasure I give you."

She obeyed smiling and began to really ride my cock, while I held onto her sexy breasts. We starred at each other for a few minutes, her pace on my cock never slowing. Finally, I grabbed her, flipped her onto her back and slid my cock into her pussy. I fucked her as fast as I could, and she moaned and begged, "Harder, don't stop fucking me." Her hand rubbed her clit furiously and she came from my hard pounding. "Yessssss, Jeremy, your cock feels so good."

I was not even close to cumming, so I just kept pumping in and out of my beautiful mother. She pleaded, "Harder. Fuck me like the whore I am. Fuck your mommy."

I knew it was incest, I knew I was fucking my mother, but hearing the words from my mother, her acceptance, was thrilling. I instantly stopped, pulled my cock out of her, but touching her pussy lips.

"Noooooo," she cried, "Put it back in, please."

I rubbed my cock all around the outside of her pussy and said, "Mommy, do you really want your son to fuck you?"

"Yes," she moaned, "please fuck your mommy."

"On one condition," I said.

"Anything," she said as she tried to move her body back onto my cock.

"Anything," I repeated.

"Yes anything, just please put your cock back in me," she said desperately.

I slid my cock all the way in my mother and stopped again. She moaned loud and I laid my body on top of her and looked her in the eye. "Mommy, I love you, and I plan to fuck you anytime I want. Is that understood?"

She looked at me realizing the full implications of my request and said, "Yes, I understand son. I am your whore now. I will do anything you ask."

I began to move my cock in and out slowly, and asked, "You will let me fuck you in the ass?"

"Yes, but your cock may be too big."

"I'll be gentle. With some training you will be able to take my cock in your ass easily."

"Anything for my motherfucker," she said teasingly.

I laughed, "Mother, watch your language," playing on an earlier conversation.

"Just fuck me. I want to feel you're cum spray inside me."

I began moving in and out faster as I asked, "You would eat out another woman for me?"

"Yes," she moaned, distracted by my fucking.

"Would you eat out Hannah?"

"If you wanted me too," she said moaning, "But I rather just keep that perfect cock of yours to myself."

I leaned in and kissed my mother. Her mouth eagerly opened and we made out like first time lovers, which I guess we were. I resumed my fast paced fucking and my mom broke our kissing to scream, "Yes son, harder, fuck mommy, make mommy cum, yes, yes, mommy is cumming." She wrapped her legs around me, pulling me deeper into her. This got me off and I shot a second load into my mother, this time into my mother's pussy. I collapsed on top of her and we resumed kissing.

I rolled over to my side and cuddled my mom, my cock slowing shrinking. I whispered into her ear, "Of all the MILF's, you are the hottest MILF ever."

My mom then turned to me with a serious look on her face and said, "Jeremy, make sure that no matter how much I argue that this was a mistake, or we shouldn't do it again, to ignore it. Because I will say it and I will maybe even mean it in my mind, but what I will really want is you inside me again. I need someone dominant to take control of me, even when I don't think I do."

I smiled and said, "Mom, don't worry, I plan to use your body over and over and over again."

She said as she yawned, "I love you son."

"I love you too mom," I closed my eyes and then said, "Mom, you know what we really need to do?"

"What?" mom asked in an almost asleep daze.

"Go on a holiday. Somewhere tropic."

"That is a great idea master," she responded. My dick sprang to attention at being called master, resting right on the crack of her ass. I reached behind me and grabbed the lube from my drawer. My mom yelped a bit as she felt me rub the cold lube at her ass crack. She teased, rubbing her ass back on me, and said, "I got you hard calling you master didn't I?"

"Yes, you did," I said, "Are you ready for one more round?"

She teased, "You are not going to fuck your mommy in the ass, are you?"

Still spooning her, I slowly pushed my cock in her ass and said, "Does mommy want a cock in her ass?"

She pushed her ass back to take more of my rod in her butt as she moaned, "Yes son, I want all your cock in my ass."

I pushed in slowly, allowing her ass to open for my stiff missile. I desperately wanted to just fuck her ass, but I did not want to hurt her. I continued tenderly, moving in slowly, and then thrusting in and out very slowly. I was more than five inches in when my mom begged, "Son, don't be gentle master, fuck your mother's ass hard."

I grabbed her hips, held them tight, and began pumping in and out as fast as I could. I grunted, "Your ass is so fucking tight, mommy."

She moaned, "Your cock feels so good in my ass son, it fills me soooooo completely." She awkwardly tried to meet my pumps by bucking her ass back onto me. I couldn't believe how all seven inches of my stiff erection good disappear inside her round tight ass.

Sweat dripped down my face as I kept frantically drilling my mom's ass. I have no idea how long I lasted in this position; for half an hour at least I dominated her ass, before my cum began to boil. I then decided to fill my mom's ass with my cum, thus shooting a load in all three of my mother's fuck holes. I moaned, "I'm cumming in your slut ass mommy."

She instantly moaned, "Yes, fill your mommy slave with your cum." My cum filled her ass and I slowed my fucking to a gentle pace until my dick began to shrivel.

I kissed my mother's neck and whispered in her ear, "I expect you to dyke out with Hannah for me tomorrow."

Clearly exhausted, my mom said, "I will call her in the morning to invite her over for coffee and to apologize."

"Good slut," I purred as I kissed her cheek and lay back on the bed.

I fell asleep, cuddling my mother with a big smile on my face. I had finally done it, I was indeed a motherfucker.

*

The end

Any comments or suggestions are welcomed.