Making Mother My slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take her long..."In mothers cunt...please put this beautiful cock in my pussy Dicky... please fuck your mother baby... I want it so baddddddd".

I lifted her like a little girl in my arms...kissing her like a lover would, our tongues dancing over each other, both of us moaning in each others mouth, and I lay her down on my bed (the bed mom tucked me in all my life.)

I took a step back and looked down at her like a lion would at his captured prey. Damn she was fucking gorgeous. Her long brown hair, those come fuck me blue eyes, the skimpy black nightie, her big tits and hard nipples standing up like a 20 somethings would. She wore 5 inch slut pumps on her pretty feet (hell I didn't even know she had heels like that, and they certainly were not for my father.) She was a vision.

I loved my mother but now I loved her in a much different intense way, my cock bobbing between my legs, Mom sliding her fingers over the shaft down to my big hanging balls, cupping them in her hand, "Come kiss your mother baby."

I leaned down and positioned myself on top of her, kissing her deeply, our tongues searching and hungrily sucking on one another.

I broke the kiss and slid down her body, lifting those big firm tits from that nightie, cupping both in my hands and licking the nipple on one, then the other, her breathing labored, her voice ragged, "Baby boy suckle mommy's nipples like you did as a baby."

I latched on one and started suckling like I was getting mothers milk, and she moaned out loud, "Ohhhhhh fuckkkkk son, suck mommy's titties, drink her milk, ohhh fuckkkkkkkkk it feels so goodddddddd,Oh my God it is so fucking good."

I switched to the other nipple, my hand slid down her body, her legs spreading wide to allow me access to that sweet pussy, two fingers slipping in easily, "Ohhhhh fuckkkkk yessssss finger fuck me son... ohhh you know what mommy likes." I jam another finger in her dripping cunt and finger fucking her hard, mom was moaning, her head moving side to side.

I slide down, push her knees back to her tits, opening her pussy. My tongue sliding up and down her slick hole, her juice running down and coating her tight asshole. I slide my hand under her slipping my thumb in her tight asshole as I suck on her clit.

As soon as My thumb sank in her dark hole, she convulsed and started cumming hard moaning, "Ohhh Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk baby cumm...cummmm...cummminggggggggg NOW...arghhhhhhhhhhhhh"

I fucked her asshole harder with my thumb, my tongue lapping and sucking all that sweet nectar from my mothers pussy. She was breathing and panting like a bitch dog in heat. Her legs clamped around my head, her hands in my hair pulling my face deeper in her cunt.

When she could finally talk she said, "Oh son, my precious little boy, my shinning star, you make me feel so fucking good.

"God I need that cock so fucking bad, fuck me baby, ohhh fuck I need that cock, I need that huge fucking cock to take my cunt, make my cunt yours son."

I stand up pull her ass to the edge of the bed, push her ankles back to her head, she grabs the heels of her pumps and spreads her legs wide open.

FUCK what a site, my slut mother laying before me begging her son to fuck her like a whore, her legs spread so wide her gaping cunt spread, that asshole wet with her cum. DAMN she was a dream come true.

My throbbing cock could easily have found her sweet fuck hole on it's own, but I placed the huge purple head against her nether lips, held it there for a second. Mother then grinds down trying to get it in. "Hungry slut aren't you mother?" chuckling knowing I had her right where I wanted her.

"Don't' tease me baby... give it to mommy, give me that huge fucking dick, stretch your mothers cunt son."

Fuck I was hot now and I pushed and sank a couple of inches of thick fuck stick in her open hungry cunt. Mom was moaning and humping into my cock like a slut in heat, "Ohhh fuckkkkk yesssss baby...give it to mommy...never had a cock so thick...more more pleaseeeeeeeee."

I push my hips slowly in and I hear her breathing get ragged, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, so bigggg, so fucking big, hurts soooooooo, hurts soooo, hurts sooo fucking gooooodddddd baby."

I push all the way in and hold it there for her to get use to having something so large in that tight pussy. I moan as I go all in to her, "Ohhhh fuck mom your pussy is so fucking tight, soooo fuckkkkkkking gooooodddddd."

Whispering in a husky voice she said, "Ohhh baby boy it should be, your Daddy's tiny little dick is the only cock I have ever had.

"Oohhhhh sooo fucking goooodddd, I never knew how good it could feel."

I pulled out and settled in a slow rhythm, my mother turning into a wanton fucking whore right before my eyes, moaning and groaning and whispering so many nasty vile things I never thought she could say.

"Oh harder baby boy, fuck me harder, deeper." As she pulled her legs wider pushing her ass up and, grinding that sloppy wet cunt into me.

I started slamming into her now, her cunt open and so fucking wet, "Baby fuck me, fuck your mother, you motherfucking son of a bitch." Grinding her hips harder into me.

My breathing heavy, looking down at this unbelievable sexy woman before me, "Oh you fucking slut, this cunt is MINE, it belongs to me.

"Tell me slut, I want to hear you tell me."

Moaning as I slam into my mothers pussy, "Oh yessssss son I am yours, I belong to you, fuck me anytime, anyplace, and in any way you want, ohhhh ffuckkkk give me that cock harderbaby boy."

I was slamming deeper and harder now my balls slapping on her ass, reaching down under her and jamming my thumb in her asshole, twisting around, she lost control and started humping into me with fury now.

"Ohhh baby boy mommy is cummmmmmmm... ingggggggggg, ohhh arghhhhhhhhh, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yesssssssssssssss, so fucking goooooood."

Her legs closed around me, in her excitement she kicked her pumps off and placed her tiny feet on my shoulders. I grabbed her foot and shoved her painted toes in my mouth sucking. I started pumping my hot cum deep in her fucking cunt.

"Ohhhhhh fuck mommmmmmm I am cummmmming so hardddddd, fuckkkkkkkkkkkk you are such a slut for me, Mmmmmmmmmmmm... mmmmmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkk." shooting my load, pumping jet after jet in her open cunt.

"Give me your cum my son, give me all that precious seed in my womb, breed your mother son, breed me babyyyyyyyyyyyyy, ohhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk yessss your cum is so fucking hot inside me baby."

I was totally spent, rolled off my mother, she started licking my cock, cleaning me like a momma bear cleans her cub.

"Oh son I love you, I love you so much, I meant it when I said I belong to you, I am yours whenever, wherever you want, all of me is yours to do with what you want

"Just never stop giving me that magnificent cock, I need it, I crave it and have for a long time. I just never thought it would happen."

I am stroking her hair softly as she is sucking and licking my dick, "Mmmm I love you mom, I love you so much, you ARE MINE, forever Mine.

"The first thing I want you to do is shave your cunt and throw away every pair of panties you own."

She looks up at me smiling, "Yes Sir!"

"Now get to bed my slut, tomorrow I plan on wearing that cunt out."

I watched my new slut, my new sub walk out of my room, that sweet ass glistening in the light from our cum and I smiled at myself so proud of my new property, my mother, MY submissive slut.

Laughing to myself, "I need to rethink this leaving when I graduate now that I have an entirely different mom."

Next I break in my little sister...

12