Making Moves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finally stopped his motions and pulled Elsa upright. He slipped out of her. Her legs were a bit wobbly as was his. She turned around and they looked into one another's eyes. In the time that he knew Elsa, he never saw her as attractive or as arousing as she was now. Her fully blushed cheeks, watery narrow black eyes, gaping lips and her long dark strands of silky hair tossed seductively around her face confirmed to him that this was right. The two of the were right together all along.

Elsa was not about to debate that fact either. She reached up with both hands to Calvin's dark handsome face and pulled him down for a sultry and languid kiss, her tongue aggressively probing past his lips. It was like she was discovering a new man, a complete stranger instead of a classmate or long-time pal.

Whatever they meant to each other in the past, they were both committed to this moment now.

With no doubts or confusing thoughts impeding either one of them they eagerly resumed their passionate lovemaking. Again his strong hands and arms scooped her up under her fine bottom. She embraced him closely as he lifted her up and positioned his swollen cock against her hole. Carrying her on the mattress, he lowered her down slightly, just barely burying the dome of his cock past her raw petals. His strength and resilience held her aloft like that, his piece just inside of her. Elsa panted, squeezing the brow over her eyes and wriggling her hips trying to absorb him into her.

"Ca-Calvin," she breathed unsteadily.

With a slight grin he lowered her body and his steel hard shaft sank upwards into her tenderness once more.

"Ahnn," she moaned again.

On the center of the mattress he moved his hips like a stripper, his tight stomach muscles rolled with each upward gyration. He watched as her head tossed back and her breasts shook with each of his upward strokes. His thick black length worked with the precision and pace of a machine. Calvin was good. The fact that he had wanted to do this with Elsa for so long made him better. He was giving her his best.

"Ahn! Ahn! Uhn! Mmmm!" The young Chinese woman groaned and moaned her approval as she held his face and pressed her lips hard against his. Her hair covered both their faces. He savoured the damp and sweet smell of her long soft locks.

Calvin stepped forward on the mattress until Elsa felt the cool wall against her back. He took her hands in his and, with her legs around his waist and his crotch pinning her against the wall, stretched them up and out against the wall. They continued to kiss and breath into one another as his hips thrust forward hard and steady. He would withdraw, pulling her butt away from the wall and then drive in quickly pushing her back against it. The thin drywall shook loudly against their burgeoning passion as he slammed his crotch against hers.

Calvin could feel the grip of Elsa's legs around his hips weakening. She wouldn't be able to hold on much longer. He brought his hands back down to support her under her butt and behind her back. Lowering himself back down to his knees on the mattress, she knelt over him, her legs spread wide over his thighs, her body still engulfing his throbbing piece down below.

Reaching back with one hand to support himself as he leaned back, he brushed the hair from her face with the other. He saw the strained but so satisfied look in her small dark eyes and even a hint of a weary smile on her lips. He continued to roll his hips and stomach.

"So good, baby," he whispered to her with his smoky, sultry voice, "You're feeling so good."

Her smile grew but she lowered her head against his shoulder. As he worked her with a smooth rhythm of his hips and crotch, she teethed his tight, hard flesh, barely scratching his dark brown skin.

Hard and fast. Slow and steady. Rhythmic or eclectic motions. He was doing it all to her. It all felt good. She never imagined how good he could actually feel. Everything he did hit the perfect chord within her.

Suddenly Calvin bucked his hips hard. Elsa's head tossed back and she gasped. Again and again he pushed into her with harder strokes of his cock. Both of them leaned back using both their arms to support themselves, coupling in the a V-position.

Calvin was reaching the bursting point. He had savoured her and guided her towards this moment for as long as it could last. But everything was building now to one point in his body and the pressure was excruciating. All of his sinewy muscles were almost spent and he was dripping sweat. With one last surge of energy he slid his legs out from under her and leaned her back onto the bed. Still inside of her, he kneeled between her legs, then he lifted them up and held them upright to one side against his shoulders.

Elsa's eyes were shut but she felt him do all this without ever withdrawing, without stopping his steady strokes into her. He held her ankles, always rocking her hard.

Finally he lowered her legs to one side and he lay down behind her. Both on their sides, their bodies melded and curved perfectly into one another. One hand slid under her and clutched at her tits, holding her close to his body. The other slipped down to her crotch, feeling his staff as it glided freely into her. He rubbed her petals and teased her clit.

Elsa was trembling now, her body in a states of over stimulation and ecstasy. Every thrust of his thick black cock was hitting its mark. His hands and fingers played with her body greedily yet passionately. Her body was so hot now and so tired. She turned her head upwards and back. Her mouth was met by his lips and tongue.

"Nnn! Uhn! Uhn! Ahhh! Uhn!" She gasped, her throat raw and sore. She gulped his saliva. "Oh God! Calvin! Ahn!"

Calvin's face was also straining. He pressed his head against hers as he clutched her as close as he could. His thrusts were rough and unsteady now. He grinded his cock into her hole as far as he could. She took all of him. He was almost in shock. Her nubile body was taking all of him in. He could feel his tip push against her hilt. The two of them fit perfectly.

"Ahhn! Ah-uhn! Elsa! Baby!" he groaned into her ear.

He shook his hips as rapidly as he could, going into her like a jack rabbit. He felt quick small spurts from his cock.

"Ah-ah-ahhhhh!" Elsa's voice vibrated as he shook her. She held her breath, grit her teeth then cried out, "AHHHHH-uuuuhnn!"

She came uncontrollably over his cock as he continued to push and pull in and out of her. She trembled and eked out high pitched gasps. Her liquids flowed out of her in a wave of warm ecstasy, covering his cock, and they ran clear down her butt and onto the mattress.

Calvin was also holding his breath now. He grunted painfully, "Ah-uhn! I'm cumming Elsa! Huhn! Huhn! God-DAMN! I'm...Unnnn!"

He squeezed her tit tightly and buried his face against her shoulder. He growled then gasped loudly, "HurrRRRN-AHHHN! Hahn! Huhn! Huhn!"

Strands of rich liquid fire shot out of him like a cork blowing out from a bottle of champagne. His jism streamed out of him in a unending series of spurts as he released everything that had been building into Elsa. It was both a painful and a gratifying surge.

Elsa trembled and quaked, eyes blinking, mouth still gaping open. She could feel his overheated and swollen cock throb inside of her, knew that it was spewing forth its hot lustful spunk deep within. As he bucked against her ass, she closed her eyes, tried to steady her breaths, chewing her lower lip.

Calvin pulled out, a mix of fluids spilling out along with him and staining the mattress, He was still breathing quickly as he reached for his cock. It was sticky and glossy as he handled it. Elsa rolled onto her back as he stood up. The tall black man stood over her smaller, paler frame rubbing his cock. He stroked it rapidly with his hand before bending forward slightly. She watched him work his large staff, thinking of how it was probing deep within her just a few moments ago. Elsa flinched only slightly as he grunted and shot his final string of milky, sticky cum between her breasts and onto her neck.

"Ah! Ahhh!" he gasped as he slunk down onto his knees, still straddling her over her belly. She watched with odd satisfaction as he dragged his hands back across his sweaty bald scalp, showing off his athletic ebony figure again. "So fucking good!" he exclaimed loudly.

Again, no argument from the young woman beneath him. Her body ached and was covered in a sheen of sweat, but she felt so very good.

He leaned forward and looked at her as she smiled softly. She was incredibly beautiful. He grinned at her and said, "You were pretty fine too."

It took all of her strength but she mustered a lazy laugh from deep inside. Once again they kissed, holding their nude bodies close to one another. They could feel their heartbeats subside but they were still both very warm.

He rolled off of her and they nuzzled up to one another. Elsa looked up at him with her narrow and gentle eyes. She finally asked what had been on her mind for the entire night, "Why did we never do this before?"

Despite all their teasing and flirtations in the past, this night would probably be considered going from 0 to 100 in a second. They had never come even close to doing anything like this before.

The large man shrugged, his dark facial features gently focused on her. He brushed her black hair back over her shoulder.

"I guess we're just gonna to have to make up for all that time," he said.

Her cheeks glowed as she flashed a sparkling smile, "I knew I bought this place for a reason!"

"Okay now THAT was my house warming present!"

Elsa giggled. Calvin leaned close and once again enjoyed the tender feel and sweet taste of her lips on his.

Moments ago, there were so many sounds of heated passion bouncing around the room, they seemed to be echoing from within the walls themselves. Now the walls were silent save for the intimate kisses of the couple on the mattress lying on the floor. But what the walls witnessed on Elsa's first night would resonate for a long time.

***********

Thanks for taking the time to read. Encouragement and criticism are always welcome. What do you think of a redux voyeur version of this story from the POV of the neighbours? It's something I'm plotting out now to see how and if it would work.