Making Music Together

Story Info
Guitar lessons teach more than expected.
1.4k words
3.58
22.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How am I supposed to learn how to play the guitar in two days?" Janine screamed at the older man.

"I need a guitar player, you need a job. Are you gonna take it or not?" Mr.Sanders, Janine's agent, sighed impatiently, fiddling with his tie.

"I don't even know how to...Who would teach...In two days...."

"Okay, how about this; I hire you a guitar-player-tutor-type-person. Would you do it then?" Mr.Sanders implied.

Janine reluctantly agreed. She figured that she need as much exposure as she could get. Besides, she had always wanted to know how to play the guitar. At least now she'd get paid for it.

As she walked into her apartment, she silently cheered that her roommate was gone for the day. The last thing she wanted was to have to deal with Angie's forgetfulness. She just wasn't in the mood for looking for a shoe for two hours. Janine plopped down on the couch, only to jump back up, yelping sharply.

"Goddamn shoe!" she cried as she picked up from where she was just sitting and threw the shoe across the room, before silently laughing.

Just then, the phone rang. It was Mr.Sanders, telling her to expect her tutor in an hour.

"Fantabulous, I'll just have time to shower, do my hair, do my makeup, get dressed, clean the apartment, and GET A GUITAR." she said angrily.

"Don't worry! I told him to bring you a guitar. It's on loan for the next three days."

"Okay, that's a little better. I'll call you and let you know how it goes.", she felt a little bad about yelling at Mr. Sanders all the time. She made a mental note to send him some flowers, or something. He was, after all, her agent.

Janine showered, got dressed, and such, leaving her long blonde curly hair down, framing her fair, luscious face. She put tawny lipstick on her full, pouty lips, and mascara to accentuate her deep green eyes. A pair of tight black cargo capris and an old tee shirt advertising some non-existant pub was the final touch. She didn't get too dressed up because she was expecting some stoner from the wrong side of the tracks to show up.

Boy, was she suprised.

Some time later, when she opened the door, she saw what she thought was a god. Curly, brown hair, deep blue eyes, tan, strong physique, charming smile; she had to catch her breath before even greeting him. As she let him in, she had a feeling that maybe his sideways smile meant more than it would seem.

"Um, hi. You're Janine, right?" he asked, even his voice deep and masculine.

"Yes, I sure am! I guess you're my tutor, huh?" she replied, mentally chastising herself for acting like such a dork.

"Yeah, I am. My name's Jimmy." he replied, quite happy that he had such an attractive, and it seemed, nice student.

As they situated themselves, she couldn't help but check him out. She was sure she felt sexual tension permeating the air.

Hormones aside, the lesson went fairly well. They had a lot to cover in the next couple of days. As the session neared an end, though, Janine was having trouble hiding her heavy breathing. She really liked him. He was very understanding, and his laugh was amazing.

As they sat on the floor, him behind her, he was feeling increasing thoughts of fancy for her.He reached around her to take her hand and show her a technique. As he did she squeezed his hand meaningfully. His voice wavered a bit, but he continued on. She realized that she had to be a bit more bold with this stud. She leaned back into him, pushing the guitar aside, and moved his hands to her full, 34D tits. He didn't say a word.

She had never been so bold before, but she knew that she had to do it.

She squeezed his hands, making him massage her heaving breasts. He quickly moved away, reappearing in front of her, kneeling. Smiling, he cupped her face and moved in.

As his lips meshed with hers, she opened her mouth for his tongue. As they passionately kissed, he lifted her up into his arms, where he carried her slowly overway over to the couch. He pushed her down onto it, and slowly pulled her shirt up, kissing each new uncovered part of her skin. He chuckled when he saw that she wasn't wearing a bra. He was taking liberties that Janine normally wouldn't have given, but they were both acting on their lustful feelings.

After he had removed her shirt, she smiled and closed her eyes, sighing. He started to kiss her small, hard, pink nipple, taking it in his mouth carefully and rolling it with his tongue. He suckled noisily, squeezing her other nipple at the same time. She arched her back, letting him have better access to her tits. She reached underneath him and unbuttoned her pants.

Seeing this, he moved his hands down, whilst nursing softly, but noisily, and pulled her pants down, chuckling once again, into her breasts, when he noticed her lack of panties. He dettached himself from her tits, and slowly kissed his way down her tight stomach, down her shaved mound, until he reached her juicy, pouting slit.

He moved down, hearing her moan and push her cunt up into his face, as he spread her lips, and dove in. He licked up and down, from her asshole to her clit, over and over again. After slowly inserting his tongue into her fuckhole, then pulling out, teasing her, he finally sucked her clit into his mouth, nipping it. As she moaned and writhed under him, he used his chin to stimulate her hole, flicking and wrapping his tongue around her clit. He drew her pouting lips into his mouth, nursing on those blood engorged pussy lips, too.

Just as she announced her building climax, he pulled away, and looked up at her, her face framed by her tits. He smiled and said softly, "Not yet. We're *both* going to get ours...together."

As he said this, he kneeled up and undid his jeans. Her eyes widened when she saw his manly root emerge from his pants. He grabbed it by the base, and placed it against her pussy.

"Are you ready?"

"Yesss...please...." she moaned back. Normally she would make Jimmy take all of his clothes off, so they could enjoy long, slow love-making. Well, normally she wouldn't let some guy she just met an hour ago fuck her...in fact, she had only ever fucked one guy. She laughed at herself at that revelation, while Jimmy just looked at her curiously.

"Okay. Here it comes." he said, as he pushed gently, but assertivly. The head of his huge cock made its way in. He pushed a little more in, then some out, then more in, until he was buried to the hilt. He started his fuckstrokes slowly, gently, but they shortly became fast, hard strokes.

She grunted and moaned underneath him, her tits bouncing with pleasure. She could feel his heavy cock split her little pussy open. She felt a sense of loss every time he withdrawed himself. He moaned and leaned down, nibbling her ears. She reached down and pulled at her bouncing tits. He pulled his shirt off quickly and leaned down to rub his chest against her straining nipples.

"Yes....yes.....mmmm....ahhh....." she sighed, writhing under him.

He thrusted harder and harder, faster and faster. "Does that feel good?" he whispered into her ears, knowing full well it did. He reached down and rubbed her clit with the palm of his hand, and leaned down to suckle her tits once again.

"Yes....I'm going to cum."she screamed. He slowed down, calming her before she climaxed. "Not yet," he breathed softly, "Soon."

"No.....now...please...."

"Okay, sweets, now."

She let herself go, feeling waves of pleasure take over her. Her pussy clenched hard, as her back arched.

He could feel her milk his cock, as he melted into her, his hot, creamy cum splashing her insides. He pushed in as far as he could go into her tight cunt, shooting his cum against her cervix.

He collapsed on top of her, kissing her softly, gently until she descended, sighing into her mouth.

They lay there, sweating and panting.

"Janine, do you think you'd want to go out with me tonight?"