Making My Aunt Mine Pt. 02

Story Info
Edward makes aunt Vivian his cum bucket.
1.2k words
3.93
86.7k
46

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TKstories
TKstories
33 Followers

I had finally fucked aunt Vivian.

After she finished her shower, I told her that I wasn't going to delete those pictures.

"Why", she cried.

"Because I still want you."

"But I'm your aunt and I'm already married."

"You are my aunt, you're married, and you belong to me."

Aunt Vivian looked at me in despair. I showed her the secretly filmed video of us having sex. She cries again. I wipe off her tears and kiss her. She pushes me off and calls me a maniac. I remind her what happens if she doesn't obey me.

"If you don't allow me to do what I want to you, than not only will I show your husband those photos of you with that other man, I will put the video of us having sex on the Internet."

My aunt looks tired and broken. I tell her that it's late and that we have a flight to catch at 10:30 am, so I pick her up and throw her on the bed and I go to sleep with her.

I wake up at 7:00. Vivian's back is faced towards me. She is wearing the gown and thong I took off of her when I fucked her. I slowly pull her gown up to see her ass. My dick starts to get hard. So I rub saliva on my cock and quickly pull down her panties. I shove my dick inside her. She immediately wakes up and I pound her faster.

She says "We can't do this we have to get ready for the airport."

I ignore her so she pushes me off. As she tries to get up I get on top of her. She's laying flat on her stomach with her ass sticking out. I insert my dick in her pussy. The entire body is going up and down on her ass. She keeps on resisting which prompts me to fuck her harder. She finally gives up and tells me to cum already. The sounds of the bed moving and my bladder colliding with my aunt's buttocks was loud and magnificent. I finally cum on her ass. Some of the cum got on her gown pissing her off. She calls me an asshole and tells me to get ready.

Aunt Vivian didn't talk to me during on the plane ride. I was sitting near the window she sat in the middle and my mom sat in the aisle seat. When most of the passengers that could see me fell asleep I put a blanket over my mom and my aunt. Then I slid my finger down Aunt Vivian's pants towards her pussy. She wakes up and rolls her eyes as if she's not surprised anymore. I was playing and fingering my aunt's pussy through the entire plane ride. I couldn't make her reach an orgasm because that would have Her made her moan uncontrollably.

We were taking a shuttle to get to my parents' car and my aunt was being picked up by my uncle. We say our goodbyes and I give my aunt a hug. I whisper in her ear, "I'm not done fucking you" and grabbed her ass with both of my hands tightly as we hugged.

I planned on having sex with aunt Vivian every week. She was with Logan on the weekends, but on Tuesdays she was alone. So I decide to take advantage of that. On Tuesday, a week after we got home from vacation I drove up to her house which was 20 minutes from where I lived. I wait outside in my car because I can't see hers parked on the driveway. I sat there for 10 minutes until I saw her car pull in the driveway. She had shopping bags in her hands. I walked up to her as she was opening the garage. She sees me and drops her bags in horror knowing what was going to happen.

"Eddy, why are you here."

"You know why I'm here."

"I can't do this anymore. This is my house."

"Well from now on, when it's Tuesday, its my house. Do I have to keep reminding you what happens when you don't do as I say? Your husband will kick you out of this house if I showed those photos and that video of us."

"You have the audacity to come into my house and tell me to have sex with you?"

"You are going to have sex with me or your husband is going to kick you out of this house."

She finally agrees to fuck. We have sex in their guest room. I fucked her even harder than last time. Her moans echoed throughout the house. I finish by glazing her face with my cum. Her eyes, nose and mouth was covered in my cum. Before I could put my dick in her for another round she tells me to leave before Logan came home. I knew what time he came home from work and we were far from that time.

I tell her "I'm not going anywhere. Here's what we're going to do. You are going to shave your pussy. I don't want a single hair on their. Then we are going to get lunch. Then we are going to fuck again. Is that understood aunty?"

Vivian shaves her pussy in the bathroom while I lay in the bed we just had sex on. She goes up to me fully clothed and we go out for lunch. We come back to her house. She tells me to leave.

I respond, "I never got to see your shaved pussy. Let me see it."

She rolls her eyes and pulls down her jeans and thong to her thighs.

"You've looked at it. Now leave before my husband comes."

Before she can pull up her pants and thong I pick her up on my shoulders and throw her on the couch. "What the fuck", she says. Then I proceed to eat her pussy out like a mad man.

Aunt Vivian moans, "Eddy, please stop, no more."

I don't stop. I pull off her pants and thong. I unzip my pants and pull them down to my knees. I get on top of her and shove my dick into her shaved pussy. We in a variety of positions on the couch. I nearly cum inside her before pulling out and spreading another load of cum on her pussy.

"Every Tuesday, I'm going to come over here and we are going to have sex. You will not leave this house on that day. No more shopping. You stay here and when I'm here expect a lot of sex. Is that understood?"

She reluctantly says "Yes".

"Good"

I gave her a good and long kiss and left.

Every Tuesday became like that. I would go over her house and have sex with Aunt Vivian. Once college came around I didn't schedule my classes on Tuesday so that I could fuck her on that day. Every Tuesdays, I would fuck her more than once, sometimes even three times. I fucked her as if I never going to fuck her ever again. The more we had sex, the less she resisted. She was expecting it. Sometimes she wasn't wearing any clothes when I got in the house because she wanted to get it over with. I teased her that she was enjoying it. She denies it. Sooner or later she won't be denying the pleasure.

I looked forward to Tuesday's every week and she was probably excited for that day to. I didn't even masturbate anymore, I was saving my cum for Aunt Vivian.

To be continued...

TKstories
TKstories
33 Followers