Making My Brother's Slut Mine Ch. 02

Story Info
Follow up to the story, Making My Brothers Slut Mine.
3.1k words
4.32
27.9k
35

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's me Justin,

I'm back to patch some things up with my devout readers. I told the story about losing my virginity to my brother Tanner's slut, then I went and told everybody to stay tuned for a second chapter telling all about my sister Katie in Texas.

Next thing is, I'm gone like a fart in a wind storm leaving readers waiting and feeling like they are in the woods, holding a sack, calling for snipe.

I'm not one to make excuses, but I will tell it straight, when I mess things around some, there's a reason. When it comes to education and putting things in their proper order and such, I suck at it, and that's just the start of things.

I been drinking more than a decent man ought to be, which causes a lapse in time, perception and all.

That started with that slut wife of my brothers who kept me intoxicated long enough to take my virginity.

Despite all that, I aim to set things straight best I can here and now. This here account has been properly identified as the second chapter and I aim to tell what I promised about my stay with my sweet sister Katie in Texas who I also made my slut.

I have always believed nature gave back some type of attribute or asset when she took one away, such as intelligence given to a child born missing an arm. I have more health issues of the mind and body than a politician has false promises. But I was given a huge pecker which I believe makes the scales balance.

Screwing my slut Jenna became boring day after day, then having to listen to her and my brother Tanner fuck each night while she mistakenly kept calling him by my name was too much. I don't think Tanner caught on to things being simple minded but I needed to move on.

I packed my bag and headed to Texas where I could visit with my little sister Katie and her excuse for a husband Mike.

Katie is my little sister and she is twenty years old. She's adorable and deserves a much better man than the one she married. I always thought she was going to be sexy when she grew into a woman, but when I left home Katie was scrawny.

Things have changed and Katie is all woman now. She filled out better than I imagined and has a really big ass. I don't mean to say she is fat, she has a nicely proportioned body. It's just that her ass is really big in proportion to the rest of her. But it is curvy and firm like the big asses seen in porno movies.

Katie's boobs are not very big but they are a lot firmer than any others I have squeezed. Plus the saucers and nipples on top are the same bright pink color as deep inside her pussy. I like that about her boobs.

I took a bus to Texas and Katie came into town to pick me up at the station. I had not seen Katie in a long time and I had never met Mike her husband so I didn't recognize them right away when they approached me.

Here is this beautiful red haired woman yelling my name as she ran up and jumped into my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist. If it wasn't for those incredible green eyes I would not know it was my baby sister bouncing up and down in my arms.

I was looking in her eyes as she slid back down off of me and that's how I know she felt my half stiff pecker when she went down it like it was a flag pole. I saw her eyes widen in surprise then looked puzzled before they flashed something else.

I had been sleeping on the bus and dreaming about one of the older ladies sitting in front of me. She was much older than me but still pretty with really big lips.

I was dreaming the woman was wrapping those lips around my big cock and trying to suck me. Her lips did just fine but she was having trouble taking it further into her mouth, frustrating both of us.

I awoke fully erect as the bus stopped and in the short time it took to get off, my cock didn't have time to deflate. It was hanging downward in my baggy pants but still hard enough to feel like a baseball bat to Katie as her crotch slid along it's length while she slid out of my arms.

The second giveaway that told me Katie had felt every bit of my meat was the stuttering of her words as she tried to introduce me to her chubby husband Mike who just caught up to her and stood behind her blushing.

Mike comes from a family that has some money. I don't know how much money, but the home he and Katie own is on a large ranch property with ponds and orchards. The guest bathroom is bigger than the shack of Tanner's I had just come from.

I hadn't planned on fucking My sister Katie when I decided to go see her. Not because I have any moral issue about incest, pussy is pussy in my book. It was just that I saw her in my mind as that scrawny girl I used to know.

By the time we left the bus station I couldn't keep my eyes off of Katie, especially her ass that swayed rhythmically from side to side anytime she walked. Her green eyes are no longer just pretty, they have matured as well and Katie has learned to use them sensually and seductively.

I couldn't help but notice my sister was checking me out as much as I was her because I would catch her gazing at my crotch soon after she turned and caught me ogling her ass.

My cock seemed to be stuck between half and three quarters erect, making it noticeable but not tented in my pants. Katie seemed to be transfixed by it and I realized she may be truly unaware of the abnormally large size that Tanner and I have been endowed with.

Tanner is oldest and Katie the youngest of my siblings making it the largest age gap. Tanner and I were both late bloomers getting most of our growth spurts just before moving out of the home.

Katie is also the only one in my family that has red hair and green eyes like our drunken whore mother and believed to be sired from a genetic contributor other than the rest of us. That's to say mom was banging anyone that had beer money.

The way Katie continued to sneak peeks at my cock any chance she could even after I caught her several times started turning me on and made me fully erect. This of course gave her more bulge to stare at making it clear she wanted my cock just as bad as I wanted to give it to her.

Things were confirmed on the third day after my arrival when Katie announced during lunch that we would be going to one of the ponds for some swimming that afternoon. The Texas heat made that sound in my mind.

Katie grabbed some towels but was still wearing jeans and t-shirt when she told Mike and I to follow her to the swimming pond. When I said I needed to dig my cut off shorts out Katie turned back smiling and informed me that we were going skinny dipping like we always had.

I couldn't get out the door fast enough while Mike seemed to go as low as possible when following Katie and I to the small pond. Standing on a wooden dock we stripped off our clothes and I got my first look at Katie's naked body.

I was pleased when she didn't say anything about me staring at her boobs, then her lovely pussy that was shaved completely. I guess she was too distracted waiting with anticipation for mine to be display.

Katie gasped loudly when my cock sprang free of my pants causing Mike to stop undressing and look over at her. His eyes followed her gaze to my big meat pole and he gasped as well. Both had mouths agape but no words coming out.

Finally Katie spoke, "Oh my stars Justin that thing is bigger than the one on my horse. Mike look how big he is, look at that thing."

Katie pointed at it as if mike didn't know where to look. There was no chance he could miss it since it was now fully erect and looked like a flag pole sprouting from my skinny body.

Mike was wearing only boxer shorts and one sock as he stepped toward me to get a better look. His eyes were big as saucers when he finally looked up to mine and surprised me by asking if he could touch it.

I told Mike he certainly better not touch my cock, which turned his facial expression from amazement to sadness instantly. The disappointment he felt was clear since he either could not , or simply chose to made no effort at hiding it.

Just as I was registering the fact that my sisters husband was bi sexual, if not homosexual, Katie came over and used one arm to push Mike aside while the other reached out to grasp my cock.

Unable to get a hand all the way around the girth of my swollen member Katie then used both hands to take hold of it. The huge head looked somewhat like a giant purple mushroom as she pulled up and down the shaft and said,

"Justin I have to touch it, I can't believe it's real. It's the biggest one I have ever seen, even the ones in the sex movies. I want to try and suck on it Justin, can I please suck on it some? It don't matter to me none that your my brother"

Reluctantly Katie tore her gaze from my cock and looked up at me with pleading eyes as she kept stroking me with Her small hands and continued,

"I will let you fuck me if you want Justin, please let me try. Look at what it's doing to me and I can't help it."

Katie lifted her leg and placed a foot on the dock railing. letting go of my cock she placed her hand at the mound of her smooth pussy and swiped upward spreading, what I now noticed, seemed to be very large flaps of meaty pussy lips.

The lips of my sisters pussy had become engorged and swollen making them larger than when I had first glanced at them. As Katie lifted her hand up toward my face I watched them smack back together and giggle slightly while swaying side to side.

Her hand was covered with the shiny wetness of her pussy juices and I inhaled deeply taking in the sweet smell of her femininity that was slightly musky with a hint of both urine and sweat. The mixture was intoxicating and caused my cock to twitch and swell even more.

Mike stood there with envy on his face as his wife again placed both hands on my meaty cock and stroked smoothly up and down on the shaft that easily exceeded ten inches in length.

Katie noticed my confusion as I looked from her to Mike and back several times. She giggled quickly and said,

"Oh don't worry about him, all he wants is for me to share with him, we have an arrangement and a very open marriage to say the least."

I shrugged my shoulders and told my sexy sister to go ahead and do as she pleased , then turned to Mike and said he could watch but that is all because I am straight.

Katie eagerly went to her knees in front of me having no qualms about the hard wooden boards of the dock causing discomfort. She quickly pulled the head of my dick to her hungry mouth and opened wide enough to take the majority of it inside.

Katie wrapped her lips around my meat and kept pulling me into her greedy mouth with both hands as she began sucking harder causing the head to slip in completely.

I watched saliva drip onto the dock between my feet and listened to erotic slurping sounds as my little sister Katie enthusiastically sucked my massive cock in front of her naked, fat, husband. I noticed Mike had removed his underwear and was violently jerking his cock of about five or six inches as he watched us.

Katie groaned in frustration each time she tried to let go of my pole with one hand and snake it down to masturbate hey dripping , bald, pussy It allowed more length to enter her stretched mouth and caused her to gag.

I felt my huge balls start to tighten and knowing I was close, I feared I would make my sister vomit if I shot my cum into her throat. I was certain her jaws were getting sore just by the tears forming in the corners of her sexy green eyes as they looked up at me all glazed over.

These factors made it necessary for me to make a decision and take charge. I took Katie's head into both hands and pushed it away as I withdrew my length of cock from her tired mouth. Gasping for air and swallowing rapidly as her green eyes fluttered my sister still resisted my effort to pull meat from her mouth.

Drooling from both corners of her puffy lips saliva dripped from her chin making a puddle below us. I heard Mike groan and then make a strange squeaky noise almost like a little girls scream when she sees a spider.

I turned in time to see the first ropes of cum spurt from Mike's cock that was squeezed in his fist. Most of it landing on his clothing then dribbling the last bit down his hand. I told him to take a walk for a bit and after he gathered up his messy clothes and went toward the house I ordered Katie to get on her back.

I opened my sisters legs wide an got on hands and knees between them. I used my tongue like a sword, swirling and slashing at the bare skin of her lovely pussy flesh, then stabbing it deep into the depths of the pink core. Eventually focusing on the stiff nub of her clit and swirling around it between rapid flicks of my tongue I felt Katie shudder in orgasm.

Once the contractions subsided I leaned back and inserted three fingers into Katie's pussy and began fucking them in and out to loosen things up some. The vaginal fluids gushing from within lubricated everything more than adequately and I was ready to take my turn.

Crawling up to get in position, I lifted Katie's legs to my shoulders. Taking hold of my throbbing cock I pressed the head against her opening and rubbed it up and down the length of her smooth slit coating it with her wetness before I began to push into her hole.

Moaning in both pain and ecstasy Katie took every bit of my cock inside her easily until the last inch or so when I felt the head press into the cervix and stopped. Slowly I began pumping in and out feeling the tight muscled walls squeezing back at the girth of my hardened cock that forced them to stretch and accommodate it's intrusion.

I lasted only moments before I was unable to stop the eruption building within me any longer. I groaned uncontrollably as my aching balls convulsed and pumped massive amounts of manly fluids deep into Katie's waiting pussy. The force of each squirt splashing into her depths caused Katie to orgasm harder than the first one.

I collapsed on Katie and she smiled in a daze as my cock slowly began to deflate inside her. After our breathing returned to near normal I raised up pulling my now flaccid cock from her sore pussy very gently. I was watching gobs of my sperm mixed with our fluids ooze from Katie's gaping pussy hole and slide down the crack of her ass. Some of them paused on the puckered muscle of her rosebud before moving on.

I was about to dive in the pond for a swim when I heard Mike coming onto the dock and repeatedly saying, "Katie may I please?"

Katie could only nod in the affirmative gesture. Looking at me only for a brief second, mike dashed between her legs and began slurping the cum from Katie's ass and pussy.

Moments later claiming he could not get enough, Mike enough whined until finally Katie stood and placed her feet on each side of his head, squatted half way and squeezed her inner muscles forcing much more of the milky cum from deep inside her stretched out pussy and aiming it to drop into Mikes open mouths while he again jerked on his penis until he climaxed.

I learned from Katie later that night while we rested from round three of fucking that Mike was gay but had to hide it from his family or be cut off from all funds. He had married Katie only for appearances and each had several lovers they met with discreetly.

Another part of the agreement was Katie didn't have to work and was given a large monthly allowance to play the part of loving wife but Mike often watched from closets while Katie had sex with men. Often saving the mans deposit in a cup as she went to the restroom afterward and leaving it for Mike to enjoy.

I stayed for several months and Once Katie announced She and her husband were expecting a child to Mikes family I decided to move on. I don't think they have ever had sex. Katie gave me a bit of the bonus cash she received and still send me plenty when I ask or need it. I can visit any time and do now and then. Last visit Katie and I did the near impossible, after many failed attempts and tons of lube I finally buried my cock in her big ass all the way. She now claims to be my slut and slave to my cock too.

I moved to my other sisters house a few states away. Her name is Trish and she is a prostitute. I will wait for the response from my devout readers letting me know if they want to hear a few tricks Trish taught me in a third chapter of debauchery. I'm Justin, ...Justin case you didn't know.