Making My Fantasy Real

Story Info
A story of a threesome with my husband.
4.5k words
4.29
95k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdiver
mdiver
426 Followers

Author's note: This is a story based on a conversation with a couple who live in Colorado.

The names have been changed and it is written in "Cindy's" voice.

*****

I looked at the words I had just written in my journal, "It finally happened," simple words yet quite a history in the making. I took a sip of wine and sat back and reflected on how today, this afternoon, I enjoyed a sexual romp with my husband of fifteen years and our childhood friend.

My name is Cindy; I'm 5' 5, have light brown hair and hazel eyes. I've known my husband Adam and our friend Cliff since we were in grade school. It was in high school that I became sexually active. I discovered that I really enjoyed sex. I was pretty much a slut. I love the way a man looks naked and more especially seeing his boner. Just thinking about feeling it inside me makes my pussy tingle. Oddly enough, even though I fucked several classmates including Cliff, I didn't have sex with Adam until we were in college.

I was a senior in high school when I had sex with Cliff. I knew he and Adam were good friends and hung out together. But, at the time I was seeing Cliff, Adam was dating one of the cheerleaders. Adam was a jock all through school. I was definitely not cheerleader material and they tended to go after the jocks so I really never had a chance with him. By his senior year, he had reached his current height of 6' 4, with a nice build that he maintains. I love buying his clothes and dressing him; he is very handsome. However, undressing him is my favorite.

Cliff, on the other hand, stands 5' 10", is a lot thinner, and he's definitely not a jock. One of the things he and Adam enjoyed doing together was working on cars. It is a passion they still share.

Cliff had a crush on me for a long time but he was always shy and just didn't have the nerve to ask me out. It was the senior prom that got us together. I can't help but chuckle as I recall that event. He stammered and stuttered while trying to ask me to the prom. After a couple of dates, his shyness faded and while kissing me, he copped a feel of my breast. After I placed my hand on his crotch and felt his boner through his jeans, he couldn't get my clothes off fast enough. His dick was hard and ready for action. I've seen several erections before and his looked like all the others, about 5 to 6 inches in length and I could put my hand around it. I quickly guided it to my love hole and he pumped me hard and fast. I was just getting into the rhythm when he suddenly shot his load. He was so sorry and rubbed my clit until I climaxed. When he drove me home, he confided that I was his first. I felt honored to be the one he wanted to lose his virginity with.

Our dating was ok but I knew Cliff was not going to be any more than just a good friend. He called me his special friend. We dated a few months and it was entirely physical. During that time I instructed him on the art of sex and pleasuring a woman. I taught him to slow down and showed him the fun of different positions and techniques. He was a willing student and eager to learn. I look back at those days with a smile. After graduation, he joined the army and by the time he returned home I had married Adam.

It was during my first semester in journalism school that I literally ran into Adam. It was raining and I was hurrying out of the library and ran smack into him. It was like hitting a tree. Books went flying and I was sitting on my butt looking up at a good looking giant of a man. "Hello Cindy," he said with a smile as he gathered my books. "Nice to run in to you," he said with a chuckle. I couldn't help but laugh at the scene and his sense of humor. He reached down and scooped me up like a rag doll. Call me a romantic, but, I swear the moment he touched me I felt a jolt of electricity shoot through my body. He just held me, and by the look in his eyes, I believe he felt something too. My heart told me he was the one and I wanted to find out for sure. We got together and talked over old times.

We laughed about surviving high school along with the reputations we acquired. Adam was aware of most of the guys I had gone out with. It seems guys do talk among themselves. He told me he found many of the cheerleaders were just out to score, too, and he didn't mind helping them accomplish their goal. We both agreed that high school was in the past and we were in college to prepare for a career. Mine would be journalism and his was engineering.

It didn't take many dates before I knew he was the one emotionally. The next thing would be to see how we connected physically. I had him over for dinner with the intent to seduce him. It didn't take much effort. With just a little encouragement, we were kissing like "I want your clothes off right now". Hands were seeking body parts and when I felt his erection through his jeans, I gasped at the size of it. I became both excited and scared at the same time. When I got on my knees and pulled his pants off, I could see this monster of a hard dick barely contained in his underwear.

I freed his package from bondage and his huge and long cock was pointing straight at me. I put my hand around it and not only would my fingers not touch my thumb, but there was a lot more dick still sticking out. I've never seen a cock so big or balls as large as what was in front of me. I swallowed hard, put the head of it in my mouth and started giving him a blowjob. Now I have given a lot of blowjobs in the past, but, this one was by far the most exciting ever. Everything about it was a turn on. I was really getting into it and even taking his dick deeper in my mouth when he stopped me. "I don't want to cum just yet in your mouth."

I understood and laid back on the bed with my legs spread wide. Even though I was wet with anticipation, I couldn't get over the size of his tool as I watch him rub it up and down my slit. He placed his rod at my entrance and started pushing. His thrusting was slow and I could feel him penetrate me deeper and deeper. I was gasping with every push as my body made room for his wonderful cock. When he was fully inside me, all I could think was how incredible it felt. It wasn't painful, in fact, just the opposite. It was something I wanted to feel and enjoy more often.

Adam began his long strokes and I think I started cumming almost immediately. I felt like waves were continually rushing over me. I had never experienced such intense and long orgasms like this. I was so overwhelmed that I had to stop him so I could catch my breath.

He pulled out of me. I moved down and started licking his hard dick, wet with my cum. A 9-inch cock is a giant lollypop (I later measured it because I wanted to know). He was moaning and groaning with delight as I licked every part of his manhood, including his balls. I took the head in my mouth and tasted his precum. I wanted to please him with a good blowjob and have him cum in my mouth. With my hand and mouth locked together, I began bobbing up and down. His hips thrusting matched my tempo. I reached down and took his balls in my hand. Our tempo increased and within moments, I could feel his balls tighten and I knew he was at the edge. After a few more strokes, I felt his cum pulse past my hand and into my mouth. I kept pumping, taking his whole load. After I swallowed all he gave me, I kept his dick in my mouth until I felt it start to go limp.

We kissed and I snuggled into his arms. It was the most incredible sex I have ever had. He later told me that I was the first to take all his cock and the first to bring him off with a blowjob. It wasn't long before he proposed. But, in keeping with our parents' wishes, we didn't marry until the end of our sophomore year.

Whenever Cliff came home on leave, the three of us would hang out with the friends we had from high school. It wasn't uncommon to see several guys there that I fucked in the past and I was pretty sure Adam knew I also had "gone out" with Cliff. It was in the past and we kept it there.

Cliff was always respectful of my marriage with Adam. He never hit on me or made unwanted advances. That being said, there were many times he asked my opinion about dating from a woman's point of view. And sometimes he and Adam would engage in some guy talk with me around. "Nothing beats a good fuck and blowjob," I'd hear my husband say. After a few beers, I sometimes would holler, "Fucking A" or I'd sit in his lap and tell him I loved is big "lollypop". Adam would then give my tit a squeeze and say, "Any time babe, any time." I swear he could make Cliff blush. I remember the first time I called his bluff and said, "How about right now." Adam looked at me for a few moments, carried me to the bedroom, and soon had his dick in my mouth, much to our delight.

I guess you could say Adam and I had a good sex life. We made a good husband and wife team and I believe we were even better lovers. We explored our sexuality and ways to please each other. Often when he was out of town on business, I'd pick up a porn movie for us to enjoy when he returned. Of course we never got far into the move before our attention was on each other. Sometimes I would watch the movie before Adam got home and it never failed to get me turned on. Masturbation can be a girl's best friend when her man is away.

Porn movies don't have much of a story and they follow a predictable pattern. Watching two people have sex was erotic, however, two guys and a woman I found very exciting. Not surprisingly, Adam felt the same about two women and a man. One evening, after some serious love making, I was lying on top of him with his dick still inside. I told him I really loved the way it felt and somehow we got to talking about dildos and vibrators. On a lark, we got on the computer and searched the web for sex toys. I must say, there are a lot of outlets for just about anything you could think of. We were amazed at the variety of toys. I requested he look at dildos closer to the size of his cock and that narrowed the choices considerably. We selected one that seem life-like (and Adam-like as well) and placed the order.

Delivery was quick and we didn't waste any time giving it a try. Holding it in my hand got my juices flowing. I got Adam hard and took him inside first. Then we tried the dildo. It wasn't nearly as good as the real thing but he got a kick out of fucking me with it. The real fun was for me to suck his cock while I had the toy inside. Again, not as good as the real thing but I did enjoy it. We used it from time to time in our love making. Often I did fantasize about how it would feel to have two real dicks to play with.

It was from watching some of the movies that I began to study how deep the women could take some of the large dicks. Adam was certainly hung like many of the guys in the movies. Every time I gave Adam a blowjob, I would work at getting his rod deeper down my throat. It was a slow process, not that I minded, and before long I actually had all 9 inches in my mouth and down my throat. I could even lick his balls at the same time. I was pretty proud of myself and Adam was ecstatic. One time as he was about to cum, I took him deep in my throat. I could feel the pulsing as he shot his load but I missed the whole sensation of him cumming in my mouth. I like the taste, the texture, and the way it feels as it fills my mouth. I decided to just do the deep throat technique as part of my blowjob routine but enjoying his climax is my reward.

I love Adam and I love being married to him. I do what I can to give him a happy home and also keep the spark alive. That includes things like scented candles with a trail of clothes leading to the bedroom, road trips that include a blowjob, sexy clothes and no underwear when we go out dancing. One of his favorites is coming home and finding me sitting on the couch, legs spread and the dildo in use. Adam is ready for sex anytime, anywhere and I must admit, so am I. He is the love of my life and I am his, body and soul.

When Cliff got out of the Army, he returned home and started working for the railroad as a mechanic. He laughed and said there wasn't that much difference between a tank and a locomotive engine. He was always working around motors ever since we were kids. In high school, he and Adam overhauled car motors for some of their classmates. It wasn't a surprise that soon the guys were back at messing with cars again. This time it got to be a bit more involved. They actually started purchasing cars to fix up and sell. While the boys worked on the mechanical parts, my focus was the interior. It was all I could do to keep from gloating when they had to admit that I did a better job of painting the car. Ok, I did strut just a little.

About a year after Cliff returned, he started dating Carla. She had grown up with us and was a year behind us in school. Personally I never liked her. I thought she was petty, demanding, self-centered or in today's terms, a real bitch. We were never friends back then. But, when she and Cliff were dating, I tried to be nice to her and include her in our activities. Instead, she did her best to limit Cliff's association with Adam and me. Carla knew she had a nice body and how to play Cliff. Ok, I'll confess, maybe I was a little envious of her breast size - my B cup to her D cup. I still don't like her and in my gut, I didn't trust her. Adam told me to stay out of it and I did. Unfortunately, time proved me correct.

Their wedding was a big blowout with a large reception. Knowing Carla, it was so she could get more gifts. Adam was the best man. A term I fully agree with, by the way. He looked so handsome up there in his tux. Carla felt obligated to have me do something so I was in charge of all the gifts. The reception was lively and the band was excellent. Carla went all out, at her father's expense of course, with food, beverages, and a band. I danced the night away with my very handsome husband. I particularly enjoyed the slow dances when he held me close and I could feel his erection against my belly. Since our house wasn't far from the reception hall, I had him take the long way home and I was nicely rewarded for my efforts.

Their marriage got stormy right out of the gate. Carla knew how to spend money they didn't have and to keep Cliff close to home. She soon was pregnant. I can't imagine living with such a hormonal bitch. Sometimes when Cliff could get away he would come over and tell us his woes. It broke my heart to hear him describe his home life. I had so wanted to warn him and even Adam admitted that I was right about Carla.

Two boys later and a mountain of debt, Carla up and left. She found a better sugar daddy. She even made the divorce a further hell for Cliff. After the storm came the sunshine and better days for Cliff and the boys. CIiff was a great dad and his boys were his top priority. I helped take care of them when his parents were unavailable. As they got older, they would join Adam and me for trips to the lake to go fishing. Later, we took them deer hunting. They were good kids and we were happy to be a part of their life.

Having Cliff around was just a given. We were good friends growing up and that continued as the years passed. We got even closer the summer the three of us rented a houseboat on the lake for a week. Cliff's boys were with their grandparents for a week at a well know theme park. I had made the suggestion to rent a houseboat at a lake we frequently used. Adam wondered if Cliff would like to go along. I said it was fine with me as long as he didn't mind my moaning and groaning and other sounds when certain things were happening. Adam gave a good laugh and suggested that since I did tend to get vocal, maybe we would need to put Cliff ashore during that time. "At least you are fairly quiet when I give you a morning BJ" I said with a kiss. I reached down and gave my friend a squeeze and soon found myself naked on the kitchen floor. I like how things work out.

We arrived at the marina around mid-morning and after loading the houseboat, we were soon on our way. There is a particular cove we had in mind that should be secluded enough to avoid the speed boats and such. The guys didn't like the way the engine ran as we motored out and I didn't think the kitchen and bathroom were very clean. Once we were anchored, the boys headed to the motor and I grabbed the cleaning supplies. I could hear them talking and they had choice words for the condition of the engine. Then again, I had those same choice words for the condition of the kitchen I was cleaning.

I was working up a sweat cleaning in the small quarters so I removed my tee shirt, bra, and shorts. By the time I finished the kitchen, I had removed even my panties. I was naked, still sweating, but a lot more comfortable. I had moved to the bathroom when I heard the motor start up with a much smoother sound than I heard on the ride out. It wasn't long before I heard running across the ceiling followed by two big splashes.

I threw on my tee shirt and went out on the back deck. Just as I opened the door, there stood Cliff on the ladder completely naked. He just froze and stared at me with a surprised look on his face. He was so close that I could have reached out and touched him. I was a bit shocked at this and even though I had seen him naked before, it had been a long time ago. I must say, I did enjoy the view. Standing a few feet in back of Cliff was my husband, also naked. Adam looked at me with a shy grin and said, "We fixed the motor and it was hot and we didn't have our suits handy so we just sort of ah...improvised."

Cliff chimed, "We're doing cannon balls, why don't you join us?"

"Sounds good, I'll go get my suit."

Adam stepped up to me and said, "It's just us; you don't need a suit." Then he pulled my tee shirt up over my head and now I was standing there as naked as the boys. Cliff gave me a big grin and bounded up the ladder with Adam close on his heel. "Come on, Cindy, show Cliff your famous cannon ball." What the hell I thought, so I climbed up the ladder and joined the boys on the roof.

We tried to outdo each other with our cannon ball jumps. Cliff thought I had better form but Adam was able to splash the water up higher. It was fun. Lots of high fives and even some butt swats. I did my share of smacking the guys and they were more than happy to reciprocate. Fortunately it was all in fun and no rough stuff. I, of course, was enjoying the view of two naked hunks. It also made me horny and the thought of them having me at the same time was front and center in my mind.

Sometime during our play, Adam got the tube float out and we took turns holding it while the others jumped through it. Of course the boys had to show off with back flips, rotations, and swan dives. They were having a great time trying to one up the other. A lot of "watch this" or "try this" was heard. Finally, after it became difficult to pull myself up the ladder one more time, I announced that I needed a rest.

We climbed out of the water and Adam tossed Cliff a towel and said, "You dry the front and I'll do her back." Next thing I knew, I was being dried with four hands all over me.

"Well thanks boys but shouldn't I dry you too?"

"Seems fair to me. What do you think, Cliff?"

"Fuck yes."

I took the towels and with my left hand I dried Cliff's back and with my right, I did Adam. Then I had them turn around. Judging from the way their dicks were growing, they were definitely enjoying this. I repeated my actions but got no further south than their growing erections. I took each dick in my hand and planted a kiss on them. I heard some sighing and murmurs of approval as I took turns inserting a dick in my mouth and swirling my tongue all over the head.

As I was stroking their rods, I looked up and said, "Why don't we go down to the bedroom and you boys can put these to good use."

mdiver
mdiver
426 Followers
12