Making My Fantasy Real

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cliff looked at Adam with disbelief on his face. Adam gave him a smile and said, "Since you're our guest, which end would you like first?"

Cliff was stunned for a moment then looked at me and said, "Pussy."

"Ok boys, I want you to have fun but remember, I want you to cum in my mouth."

We were in the bedroom in a flash. I thought back to the porn movies and tried to recall what positions the woman used when she took on two guys. One was where she sat in one guy's lap with his dick inside her and the other guy standing in front. Another was doing it doggie style. I enjoy the latter one with Adam because I like to feel his balls slap against pussy.

I jumped up on the bed and Cliff was soon behind me. I was already wet from the excitement and anticipation. I help guide his erection into my love hole. With a few thrusts, he was all the way in. Even though his dick is smaller than Adam's, it still felt very nice.

Adam positioned himself such that I could take his cock into my mouth. I got into a rocking motion that matched Cliff's tempo. This allowed me to move up and down on Adam's delicious dick. Finally, two cocks at the same time; a dream and fantasy come true. Was it what I expected? Yes it was and one thing was for sure, a real dick is much better than a dildo. The pleasure was intense. And given the buildup that led to this, it wasn't long before I had my first orgasm. It was so powerful that I had to stop my blowjob for a few moments.

The boys took that as a good time to change positions. Soon I felt a much larger dick sliding in as I took Cliff's in my mouth. Adam was pumping me with long, hard strokes and I was doing the same with my hand and mouth. I could hear Cliff's breathing quicken and I knew I was getting close to another orgasm. When he filled my mouth with his load, I felt mine roll through like a continuous wave. I clamped my vagina tight holding that wonderful cock in place and savored the most incredible sensation.

The boys changed positions again and this time Cliff was rubbing my clit with one hand and inserting his fingers with the other. I love a hand job either by myself or with Adam. This time I set the rocking tempo as I bobbed up and down on my lover's dick. I love how it feels in my mouth and with the wonderful sensation occurring on my clit, I knew I was quickly getting close to another climax. Adam was gasping and breathing hard. He let out a moan as his body shook with each spasm that sent his cum into my mouth. His orgasm was matched with my own. My body was spent and I collapsed into my husband's arms. The three of us just lay there in the afterglow of great sex.

We showered and dressed and enjoyed our favorite lake food: frozen pizza and beer. We didn't talk about what had just happened a few hours ago. It was merely one of those things that come along just once and you are ok with it. Cliff is, and always will be, our best friend and he shared a special moment in our lives. We do have a happy ending too. Cliff met and married a wonderful woman and yes, we are all living happily ever after.

12