Making My Mark

Story Info
Mark gets a special treat this Halloween.
14.4k words
4.68
143.4k
214
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Hello ladies and gents! This is my entry into the Halloween contest. Please vote and comment and let me know what you think! I believe this is one of my longer stories and would be curious to know what you thought of it. So hope you enjoy and please vote!

Warning: this story does include incest, so if that's not your thing, I'd recommend reading another story. Additionally, all characters that engage in sexual activities are 18 or older.

Hope you enjoy! And please vote and rate!

==Making my Mark==

Most people tend to associate Halloween with curses and tricks. Of course, there's candy and pumpkins and a bunch of other things, but curses and tricks are there in that lot somewhere. Well, I got to experience three tricks all right, but they were massively in my favor. Lesson learned: be nice to strangers. They might be a real witch or something.

My name is Mark Collins. I'm your typical 21-year-old I'd say. Nothing too spectacular. I'm in good shape, but not like a body builder and I have been told my cock is above average, but other than that I'm built pretty standard. Played lacrosse in high school and kept up with it in college until mom needed help around the place once dad died.

Dad was a great guy. It really kicked the crap out of mom, my sister Jamie, and I when he suddenly died. And on Halloween of all days. Stupid drunk driver ended up coming out of no where and hitting him at a stop light. That was a year ago, and coming up soon would be marking one year without him. I wanted to honor him for all he did to take care of me and my mom and sis. In order to do so, I tried to make anyone's day whenever I interacted with them, even if it was for a brief moment.

Well I guess karma must be a thing, because I managed to get a shit ton of it one after noon in the pharmacy. I was picking up some medication for mom when I overheard some dickheads being, well, dickheads.

"God what an anorexic slut," one laughed.

"I bet she'd suck a cock and the throw it up after," another poked.

Great. Dickheads and dumbasses, a wonderful combination. I was hoping whatever girl was being belittled would fight back a little but alas, the dumb-dick-head-asses (boy is that a mouthful) kept taking jabs at her. After a few particularly nasty ones, I figured I should get involved.

"Excuse me," I said as I approached what was thankfully just two guys. I was worried that if I let my anger get the best of me that I might end up fighting these jerk-wads, and two is a lot easier to handle than more; no duh. You get the picture.

But to paint this picture, the two guys actually seemed smaller than me; another bonus. One barely had his pants on and with a backwards hat while the other was wearing clothes that screamed "My daddy's lawyer solves all my problems." They were belittling this short brown haired some what nerdy looking girl. Don't get me wrong, love the nerd look. Secretly (or not as secretly as I believe) I'm a huge nerd as well. Athletes can be nerds too you know.

So I don't know why they were picking on this girl; probably just because she was small, quiet, and they were really feeling the fact that they had dicks smaller than this girl. Regardless I came over and said, "Hey, douche fucks. Can you show me the isle for penal growth? I personally don't need it, but I have a friend who could use the help, and clearly it's an aisle you two frequent, though it doesn't appear to be working much."

The girl chuckled. Yay, she wasn't pissed that I was trying to help.

"Who the fuck are you, asshole?" the one that couldn't keep his shorts on said.

"Your new step father," I retorted. "Sorry, I meant to introduce myself last night when I was fucking your mom. Now don't you kids have to be back before curfew?"

"Man are you looking for trouble?" the daddy's lawyer kid tried to say, acting all macho.

Calling his bluff I got right up in his face, thankfully just an inch taller, but enough to look down as I said, "I was lacrosse captain for three years in high school and these last three years in college. I eat pipsqueaks like you and your friend four at a time as a snack. I suggest you move along before I pound you into such an unrecognizable pulp that your daddy's lawyer won't be able to even identify the fuck tard that he's defending. You got me?"

There was a 15% chance this kid might have actually shit himself. I couldn't tell because my nose doesn't work, but his face told me it was possible.

"Fuck it man," the hat guy said. "Let's bounce."

"Whatever man," his friend said as they both left.

The two of them turned around and left the store. At which point I turned to the girl and said, "I'm sorry that those two represented the worst of the male kind. I promise we're not all that bad."

"It's appreciated," she said. Her tone sounded strong and confident which was surprising since she didn't fight back against those two. Perhaps she was waiting to see if someone would intervene? But why?

"So why were those two bothering you?" I asked.

"They just like picking on me. They call me anorexic because for a week I had a stomach bug and was puking in the stalls after every meal, and you know high school."

"I unfortunately do. How much longer do you have to suffer through it?"

"Not much longer. I'm 18, so graduation is just a little over half a year away. Then I can go off and join my wicken clan and become one with my wicken sisters."

I admit I was a little at a loss on how to respond. "Is it safe to assume you're kidding? I don't want to offend you if that's something you actually practice, to each their own."

"It was mostly a joke. It's another rumor that those ass hats have spread about me. I am fascinated by the practice of witchcraft and wickens and so I'm labeled as the weird witch/wicken girl."

"Well I think that's actually pretty cool. I love fantasy lore and all so I can understand your fascination with it all. And hey, if you could cast a spell to make my life suck less, I'd appreciate the extra magical support."

Suddenly she got a weird look on her face. It was very hard to read, and once again I was at a loss for words. Then I realized I didn't even know this girl's name.

"I'm sorry, I'm also a jerk. What's your name?"

"Margaret," she said, holding out her hand. "You can call me Maggie if you want."

I took her hand and shook it. Suddenly I felt a weird sensation come over me and I heard my father's voice speak in my head, saying, "I will help you, my son. I'm here with you."

Before I fully processed what happened, Maggie said, "So your name is Mark Collins?"

I looked at her strangely. Was this girl actually a wicken? Was this actual magic, or did I have a name tag somewhere and was just being an idiot?

"Your father is very proud of you. He's been watching over you and is happy you're honoring his memory the way you are. He wants to pass on a blessing from beyond and give you three wishes essentially. Or rather, I guess you could count them as three treats in the spirit of Halloween."

I got a little tense.

"Sorry. He just told me he passed on Halloween. But nonetheless, the offer is there for you."

Unsure why I wasn't running, but I wasn't. Even more, I was still holding her hand. Why? How was any of this even possible?

"I guess it's a little obvious now that I actually do practice some of those magics. I'm able to talk to the dead, especially when it gets closer to Halloween, and channel their spirit through me and whoever their loved one is. Additionally, I can kind of influence your fortune a little. As I said, you have three treats that you can use. I know it's a hard day, but it'd be easiest to use them on Halloween day. That gives you some time to process all of this, though."

Finally able to find words I said, "Yeah, I'm definitely going to need some time to process this. How can any of this be real? This has to be a dream, right?"

"What would help convince you?"

For a moment I thought about it. What would be something that only my dad would know, something that would have just stayed between the two of us. Then it came to me. My dad had revealed during one father-son bounding moment that though he was a really nice guy that he could be very dominating and even a little degrading in the bedroom. He said that mom really liked the switch, being able to experience both sides of him. My dad had a special spot he liked to release his seed in order to really degrade our mother, a spot I admit I had a fascination with myself.

"What's his favorite unloading spot?" I asked. I figured that the question would be plenty vague that she wouldn't be able to get a lucky guess in. Especially since the spot might not be that common of an unloading spot for cum.

"He absolutely loves dominating a girl by cumming on her hair," Maggie said. Well then. This magic was for real. Funnily enough I actually had a hair kink as well. I loved the idea of a girl's hair on my cock and cumming in it, and I had had a couple chats with dad to know that he had somewhat of a similar kink. I took a few more moments to register what exactly was happening. My father was trying to bless me through the grave and using this wicken/witch girl Maggie to do it. What a weird fucking Halloween, but fuck it, I'd roll with it.

"So what do these treats entail exactly?" I asked.

"Pick three goals that you want to achieve and you will find your instinct will be an excellent guide in doing so."

"Does it matter what they are?"

"Nope," Maggie confirmed. "Literally anything. Love. Money. Sex. A game. Whatever you want, but like I said, it will be easiest on the day of Halloween."

"When do I have to decide on these goals?"

"Whenever. Just like I said, they work best on Halloween."

"Will I be judged for what I choose my goals to be?"

"Only by yourself."

"Will you be able to know what I choose?"

"And watch you as you go through succeeding in acquiring it. Your dad's spirit will be too."

"And neither of you are gonna judge me? I call horse shit."

"For having human desires?" she asked. "Even the best of people have selfish desires that when they get the chance to satisfy they will. There's nothing wrong with that. In fact, I'd be a little worried if you didn't. So do whatever you want. Your dad just wants you to be happy, and I am just here to help, especially since you helped me."

"I just told two punk off. I didn't really do much."

"You were right, Carter. He is humble." She said my dad's name. I hadn't mentioned it at all. This was definitely for real. I guess now it was just time to think of how I'd use it.

Honestly, my first thought was sex. I mean why not? I have a mostly stable life. The biggest complaints I had at the time were missing my dad which I doubt I could undo even with this power, and the fact that I hadn't gotten laid for a while. Why not use it for a little action? Hell, there was even a Halloween party being hosted in the neighborhood. There were a couple cute girls on my street. Might as well try to score with them after they've had a drink or two.

"Well thank you Maggie. Would you mind if I grabbed your number in case I have any questions?"

"Sure." She plugged her number into my phone and then we split ways finishing our tasks at the pharmacy and heading home.

When I got home, mom was making dinner. "Hey mom!" I greeted as I put the stuff down on the counter. I went over to her and gave her a hug and a quick peck on the cheek. "What's for supper?"

"Spaghetti," she answered. "I'm being lazy tonight. I still have a lot to do to work on my costume for the party this Wednesday."

"Oh? So you finally decided on something?"

"I did! Me and Jenny Hastings are both going as Cat Woman, but with a twist."

Thinking about Jenny Hastings in a Cat Woman outfit got me aroused. Perhaps she could be one of my treats? I had masturbated to her ever since I figured out how to work my cock. She was my best mate's mother and so I got to see her quite a lot. She had a very athletic body, nice and thin and fit with decent sized breasts and shoulder length blonde hair. She had lovely green eyes, just like my mother who was a knock out herself. To quickly describe my mother, she's got a good figure that she keeps in shape, a nice big ass, and long wavy red hair. Seeing either of them in a Cat Woman outfit would be a treat in its own right.

"A twist?" I asked. "What's the twist."

My mother smiled deviously and said, "You'll have to wait and see like everyone else. Don't want to spoil the fun!"

"Lame. Well now you don't get to know my costume!" To be honest, I hadn't decided on a costume yet so I couldn't have told her anyway. It was more of a last minute decision.

"I didn't think you were dressing up this year," she said. Previously in our discussions I had mentioned that I didn't feel in the mood to participate in Halloween this year. My mom was okay with that so long as I promised I wouldn't go out and get drunk. I had agreed, of course and just planned to spend the night in. However, knowing about the party and now my three treats, I was changing my mind. Besides, I knew my dad was with me in a way, so it'd be like celebrating one more Halloween with him.

Mom too hadn't wanted to do anything, but Jenny had convinced her that it'd be good for her to get out and be social and interact and not label the day as specifically just the day that dad died. I agreed with Jenny, knowing my mom doesn't do well with just sitting around and doing nothing. Going out and trying to have fun would be a good way to prevent her from spiraling down. As for my sister, well what else would an 18-year-old want to do than party? She wasn't particularly happy about dad dying either, but she seemed to be hiding her pain the best of all of us by constantly going to parties. What better way to distract her from what day it was than by going to another party.

Speaking of my sister, she walked in the door at that moment. "What's up!" she said as she came in and gave me and my mom a hug. "Back from getting my costume for the party!"

"Oh? What'd you get, Katie?" my mom asked.

"I'm going as Black Widow!" Katie said excitedly. I could definitely see her doing that. She had the short red hair for it. She'd catch all the looks from the guys tonight. Hopefully she wouldn't let too many of them in her pants. "Julie is going as a nerdy school girl."

"How is that different from any other day?" I jested. Katie gave me a playful slap.

"Am I to assume there will be alcohol at the party you're going to?" our mom asked. Katie was intending to attend a different party than the neighborhood. It was being hosted by one of her high school peers who had an older sibling my age. Coincidentally I had a crush on said older sibling. Her name was Kim and she was a straight up knock out. She had long pin straight chocolate brown hair, gorgeous golden brown eyes, perfectly tanned skin, and a body that you desperately wanted to undress and see what it could do.

"Of course, mom," Kat said. "But don't worry. I remember the deal. No matter how drunk or not drunk I am, if I have any alcohol at all I will call loser over here to come pick me up."

"Love you too, sis," I said with a smile. She giggled and gave me a kiss on the cheek as she then began bounding away. "I'll be back out in a bit for dinner. Oh, and Mark, Kim will be at the party. Wink, wink."

"Shut up brat," I said, blushing.

"Love you too, bro." She then left to go to her room for whatever she was doing. Mom then turned to me and said,

"I know you're only really going to the neighborhood party to keep an eye on me. I promise I'll be okay. Jenny is making sure that I get plenty drunk. But you're more than welcome to skip out and go to the party your sister is going to. Maybe try to get lucky with that Kim girl."

"Thanks mom, but I doubt she'd go for me."

"Oh why not? You were popular enough. You're totally handsome, and you've got the best heart. If I was your age I'd jump all over a guy like you."

"You have to say that. You're my mother."

"Oh? Well what do you think about me? Honest opinion. No holding back." She then stood, posing with her hands on her hips waiting for my judgement.

It was a little awkward, but I figured what the hell, I'd play her game. "I think you're damn sexy, mom. You've got a great body that looks like you know how to use it in the sack, you're very caring, and you've definitely got the sexiest hair around."

My mom actually blushed at the comment of her hair. "Really? You think I have the best hair?"

"Absolutely."

A strange look came across my mother's face as she pondered something for a moment. Then she snapped out of it and looked at me and said, "Well thank you. I believe you. And if I can believe you're saying that sincerely even though you're my son, then you can accept that you are just a hunk and any girl is stupid for not seeing it."

"Well another reason why you see it and others might not is because you're around me enough to see it. I might look good, but not many people get to see the contents of my heart."

"Well don't let that stop you. You should go for it with Kim. You never know what might happen unless you try."

"Fair enough. Thanks mom. I love you."

She smiled and said, "I love you too, son."

Within a few minutes Katie came back out and dinner was served. The spaghetti was perfect as always and I went back for seconds. After dinner I retreated back to my room to consider costumes for the party. I only had a few days before it was to happen.

Eventually I decided to go with a classic: Batman. I figured that if I was actually going to try to sleep with Mrs. Hastings, I should be a character that would sleep with hers to help boost the odds in my favor. I didn't know how hard I had to work with this whole treat spell thing on my side, but I wanted as many pointers in my corner as I could manage.

To help keep my costume a secret, I didn't get it until the day before the party. Dumb move as I barely managed to find a store that had a good batman costume left. Luckily I found one and hoped that the search for one hadn't counted as one of my goals. Just in case I texted Maggie and she responded saying I still had all three treats in my bag. Good.

Mom left for the party before I did. Unfortunately she left without me being able to see the "twist" to her costume, but that was fine. That meant she hadn't seen mine either. After a while I got dressed and made my way down the street. I had decided to wait because I wanted Mrs. Hastings to have a chance to get a few drinks in her before I made my move.

When I got there, I found it to be a little different than I expected. There was club music going and there were several adults that were drunk and dancing. There actually weren't too many people my age there. That's fine. My intent was to fuck Mrs. Hastings and then make my way to the party at Kim's house and see if I could get Kim and maybe one other girl there. Hell, maybe I could get with Julie, my sister's friend.

Figuring it wouldn't hurt to get a little liquid courage, I managed to get a couple shots just wandering around. Probably not the best idea actually as I hadn't eaten anything other than the spaghetti earlier, so the intoxication hit me a little more than expected. It was already hard to see because of the lighting in the place, but now my vision was just a little off too from the alcohol.

Nonetheless, I managed to find my target: mom and Mrs. Hastings were chatting together in a corner with each other. At least I was hoping it was them. They were both in a Cat Woman costume and I recognized their two hair styles. I couldn't tell what the twist to the costumes was, but whatever. I didn't need to know to get my cock wet.

Before I went over I started focusing. I was looking at Mrs. Hastings in her outfit, her sexy short blonde hair, thinking of drilling my cock in her and how much I wanted it.