Making New Friends

Story Info
An English couple experience their first foursome.
6.8k words
4.45
69.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldeGold
OldeGold
60 Followers

It was this New Year following our escapades of last summer (see 'Making Hay', Ch 1-3) that our next adventure began. My wife, Jen, is now forty-five but really does look ten years younger with her slim toned body, great legs, wonderful shapely arse and perky 'C' cup breasts. She still wears her dark hair cut quite short and has a clear fine-looking face with great brown eyes. Her usual rather austere demeanour hides a very horny side that emerges now and then, still to my surprise. Since last summer we had rediscovered our sex life and that certainly put a swing in the hips of my school teacher wife who otherwise could appear quite prim and serious -- as indeed she was for most of her working life at least

Jen takes a high-energy workout class at the gym one evening a week with her friend Marie as part of her keeping fit regime. Marie Flanagan and her husband, Tom, are good friends of ours. They are both Irish and we met them as their oldest girl is the same age as our youngest boy and they both used to go to the same primary school. Tom and Marie are both a bit younger than us (well, I am a fit fifty-five - thanks to my cycling) and I'm guessing they are around forty. Marie is about 5'1, very curvy, a gorgeous blonde with a wonderful throaty sexy voice and sparkling blue eyes. She works in public relations and organises flash events and is a lot of fun. Anyway, she and Jen go to this class together and have become great friends, often going out for a few glasses of wine or whatever, too. We often socialise with the Flanagans and I would class Tom as a good mate. He works hard in the city during the week and is often travelling away, working crazy hours but making very good money. He is tall with thinning, short cut fair hair and a great Irish charm and wit about him when he is off work, anyway. He is certainly of the 'work hard, play hard' school and he and I have had some very good nights out.

So, it was actually New Years Eve and we were at a party at the local rugby club. Tom was a big rugby fan and though I preferred football, he and I had gone to some international rugby games together as he seemed to always be able to have the right connections for tickets and we had had some uproarious, boozy times. He had stopped playing now himself but his younger boy was getting into it hence the local rugby club connection.

It was getting very near the midnight hour and we had all had a lot to eat and drink and there was a loud disco and much drunken dancing. The place was packed, it was a very popular local event, mostly with people our age, it seemed, many of whom we knew.

I had just got some more drinks in and was bringing them back to where we were sat and I saw Marie dancing with some other friends of our. She looked a real stunner, as usual wearing clothes to show off her wonderful figure, especially her great tits, as she was tonight with a low cut slim fitting dark crimson party dress. With her long blonde hair and high heels she looked great and she loved to dance, as did Jen. I paused to watch as I passed and Marie saw me and blew me a kiss and winked at me, holding her arms up, inviting me to dance. I held up the drinks in explanation and then took them to our table. Marie and I often flirted but she was like that with everyone and I thought no more of it. Jen and Tom were at the table, close in conversation and as I put the drinks down Jen was laughing at something Tom had said with her hand on his arm.

Before long it was really getting to midnight, Jen and I were dancing and then the chimes went and we kissed amidst the crowd, as you do, and I held her close. Jen was wearing a long, figure hugging grey dress with a slit up the side that accentuated her slim figure. I knew she was not wearing any knickers as she'd earlier said they would be too obvious in such a clingy dress, and I held her close with my hands drifting down onto her arse and squeezed and pulled her in close. I knew we would be having great sex when we got home as wearing no knickers was usually a sign she was going to be up for it later! We kissed again and she put her lips close to my ear, she felt flushed and a bit sweaty from all the dancing but felt great too, as I held onto her lovely bottom with both hands. I had not been drinking as I was driving so I was sober but very ready to roll and she pushed her hips against the bulge at the front of my trousers.

'You're the second man who has grabbed my arse like that tonight,' she breathed into my ear.

'Really?' I said, leaning back a bit, smiling, 'only the one other?'

'So far', she said

I laughed, 'who was it then?'

'Tom, of course,' she said, 'he has got big hands and they were tight on my bum when we danced just now. He said he reckoned I was either wearing a thong or nothing!'

'Ah, Tom, the Irish charmer! So what did you say?'

'I said 'nothing' and he moaned and said 'Christ, Jen, now I'm going to be fantasizing about you again tonight - lifting that dress up for me to see your beautiful arse!'

'Again? So he has fantasized about you before?'

'Well, yes. I knew that, Marie told me he lusts after me. That's OK. I told her you have always wanted to cum on her lovely tits!"

'Jen! Thanks!' I spluttered,' how embarrassing!"

'Well, it's true, isn't it?" she teased.

Before I could answer Tom and Marie were beside us saying 'Happy New Year' and then Marie was in my arms, pressing those very same lovely tits against me, and we were kissing. Her lips were soft and very kissable and we were kissing much more passionately then I had intended. We came up for air and she laughed at me.

'That's better, Rob! God, that turns me on!'

I laughed too.

'Well, Jen has just told me she 's been telling you my fantasises about you!'

'Ah yes,' her eyes were shining, she looked down between us at her swelling round breasts where I could just see the lacy edge of her white bra inside her dress, holding them up and out, then she looked back straight into my eyes.

'Anytime you like, darling, just let me know'. We both laughed and kissed briefly again, then we looked to our side, and in the jumbled crowd, Tom and Jen were still kissing, passionately, and I could see Tom's hands were again down on Jen's arse pulling him into her.

'Ah well,' Marie said into my ear, in her lovely husky voice,' looks like you're not the only one indulging your fantasies -- Tom fancies your wife something rotten!'

Then there was 'Auld Lang Syne' then the crowd were breaking up and the moment was gone, and other friends were around and there was polite kissing and hugs and good wishes, and there were more toasts and drinks and it seemed that in no time at all we were all leaving and we said our goodbyes - with brief and passionate kisses to Tom and Marie, I noticed - and out to our car. As on the next day Jen and I were taking our boys to visit their grandparents we hadn't wanted to be too late.

In the car as we drove along that night I could see Jen was quite drunk but not too bad to be out of it.

'I saw Tom had another squeeze of your arse,' I said. She smiled and turned a bit towards me in her seat and began to slide her slinky dress up her legs.

'God, yes, I hope it wasn't too obvious. It was very horny though. We saw you and Marie snogging so I thought, why not? He really made me wet.'

By now her dress was hiked up around her waist as she had lifted herself a bit and her legs were open. Her hand lightly trailed through her trimmed dark bush. 'God, yes, I am wet' she breathed.

'Marie said he fantasises about you,' I murmured, tearing my eyes back to the dark country roads.

'Yes,' she said matter-of-factly,' she says he wants to fuck me doggy-style. He loves my arse apparently.'

'Bloody hell," I said, 'is there anything you girls don't talk about?'

She was playing with her clit now, then sliding a finger in and out of her wet slit, I had to be careful to not crash the car but I could see she was getting into it and that now she had her eyes closed and was breathing in gasps.

'Well,' she said, 'I told her about last summer. Uh, about Farmer John....oh.. yes'

'Really?'

'Yes, I told her about me getting fucked while you watched in the barn...and the night I went out on the date...God...yes, that feels good.'

I was not sure I was happy with Jen telling Marie about the sexual adventure we had last summer but I guess they were close friends and I admit it was kind of hot that they talked about sex.

'What did she say?'

'Oh..yes...ah, she suggested they had had some adventures too and we talked about...oh...how Tom fancies me.'

'Ok, so do you fancy him too?'

'Of course, him squeezing my arse nearly made me cum...uh..lets get home quick, I need you to fuck me hard!'

We were nearly home by then anyway and we raced in, Jen went straight upstairs, I sorted the babysitter out and was soon up in our bedroom too. Jen was lying naked on the bed, her legs open, he pussy looking red and wet, one hand squeezing her nipples and one hand in her bush.

'Hurry up,' she said and I did!

Later, as we lay gasping in bed, getting our breath back, Jen got up on one elbow, and looked at me with a smile. She looked great, her face and chest flushed from her orgasm, her nipples still hard and her breasts still heaving a bit with her recovery.

'I think Marie and Tom would be up for a bit of wife-swapping if you fancied it. A foursome, sort of thing?' she said, quietly.

'Really? Hell, sounds great, but what makes you think that?'

'Well. We have talked about sex, obviously, as you'll have gathered, and I told her about last summer. She says Tom fancies me, and it certainly felt like that tonight!"

'You could feel his hard-on?'

'Oh yes,' she laughed, "I could.'

'You'd be up for it?"

"Yes,' she said, "I would if we could be sure it wouldn't effect our friendship with them.'

'Would Marie be up for it?"

Jen laughed and leaned across me, her hand feeling for my wet cock and gently beginning to massage it. 'Yes,' she said, kissing me lightly,' she says you make her laugh, and you have a lovely smile, and you two are always flirting.'

'Yes, but, she's like that with everyone, it's just her way, and flirting is one thing but...'

'Trust me, Rob,' she said between kisses, working her way down my body now, 'Marie wants you to fuck her. When I told her about your fantasy, you know, cumming on her tits -- her lovely false tits - she said the idea made her get very excited!'

I groaned and Jen took my growing cock into her mouth.

'Well...oh...when...I mean.'

She stopped and looked up at me with a grin.

'Just leave it to us girls,' she said,' we will organise it.' With that, she went back to work on me.

A few weeks after the New Year's Eve party I was out with Tom. We'd been playing squash on one of the few nights he wasn't working really late up in London. We were in the bar at the Sports Centre.

'Hey, I hear the girls have been talking sex' he said with his usual straight forward approach.

'Seems like it, "I said, not quite sure how to play this.

'Listen, Rob, let's be honest. From what Marie says -- and just tell me if this is completely off the wall -- it could be all four of us are up for a bit of swapping, a foursome like. Is that right or am I crazy?'

'Well, yes, from what Jen says, that seems to be right. Are you up for it?'

'God, yes,' he laughed, moving closer so we couldn't be overheard. 'It's no secret I fancy Jen -- which man round here doesn't! Are you Ok with that?'

'Yes, I think so, well... yes. Is Marie up for it?'

'Definitely! You've charmed your way in there, old fella!'

'It sound great in principle but, well, I value our friendship, I wouldn't want to sour that, nor would Jen"

'No, I agree and look, if any one of us has any doubts at any time then it's all off. But...well, it could be a lot of fun.'

'Yes, it could,' I admitted,' it could be. Have you done anything like this before?'

'Well, no, not exactly, not with friends. But we did go to this swingers club a couple of months ago.'

'Bloody hell! Where?'

'Its over in Horsham.'

'Jeez! What was it like?'

'We'd decided we would just go and watch and maybe do something ourselves on the first visit, but not with others. Sort of a trial run, like.'

'And that's OK? I mean with the club?'

'Yes, yes, they were fine with it. It was good actually, better than I thought it would be, to be honest. We saw a real good looking woman getting gangbanged by, like, six guys and Marie really liked that. Not everyone there was as good looking, mind! But it was good.'

'But you didn't join in?'

'No, although we nearly did. We had sex with others watching like, in this room with sofas where the woman got gang-banged as we both got so turned on. Then as we finished, this guy came over and asked if Marie was up for it and she said, no, its our first time. He was fine with that, though standing there with a big hard-on, and then she said she'd give him a handjob - I was amazed at that - and so she did. It was very hot. We said we would go back and really have a go but, well, we have not had a chance and then Christmas was here and me working as usual.'

'Wow! Horsham? Who'd have thought?'

We laughed at that.

'You'll have to come with us,' said Tom,' when we go for real.'

'Maybe, 'I said. 'But lets do this thing first. Is it going to happen then, d'you think, really?'

'Yeah, I think so, I said to Marie that I would talk to you about it, like, check you were OK. Seems they definitely are.'

'OK, then,' I said, taking a deep breath,' well, when's it going to happen?'

'Ah, the girls will sort it out. Another pint then?'

A few days later when Jen and I were having breakfast on a weekend she looked up and said:

'Oh, yes, Liz and Jack are having a Valentine's Night party -- well, its on the Saturday and Valentine's is actually the Monday -- anyway, its fancy dress so Marie and I were talking and we thought we could stay at theirs that night, as its walking distance.'

I looked up at Jen from my scrambled eggs.

'Oh, right..so..' She smiled at me.

'Yes, I think we are on for our foursome. You still OK about it?'

I thought about it, trying to pick my words right.

'Yes,' I said, 'I am, definitely. Though, it does seem a bit risky. With our friendship, I mean.'

'I know what you mean,' Jen said, 'but I think we are all on the same page. You'll get to feel Marie's tits, after all.'

'There is that to it,' I laughed, 'and watch you get fucked by Tom -- maybe.'

'Yep,' Jen sighed, 'sounds good!"

The girls decided on the costumes, of course. They decided they were going in matching cheerleader outfits. Jen showed me the costume on line. There was a short, sparkly blue jacket over basically a blue bra top and then a very short blue skirt over blue lycra square cut pants. The girl in the photo wore white boots but Jen said they didn't have them so they were wearing white wedge heeled sandals as they both did have them. The outfit looked great in the photo but there was no doubt it would be a brave move for two forty-plus women to wear such revealing outfits. There was a lot of flesh on show. Having said that, I knew Jen and Marie would look great as they were both in such good shape. It was decided me and Tom would wear American football outifts and Tom even managed to source some of the big shoulder pads for under the white and red tops and we had white track pant--type leggings beneath.

So, on the night of the party we gathered at Tom and Marie's. Tom and I were down in the lounge sat on the sofa having a beer and the girls came giggling down the stairs. They stood before us. They looked sensational. Marie's gorgeous tits were bulging over the blue bra top and her honey-coloured skins looked great at her midriff and her legs looked toned and fit. Jen's breasts were smaller but still a lovely round 'c' cup, and on display, too, as the bra tops evidently had some under-wiring holding their breasts up and out and, as ever, Jen's firmness looked very inviting.

'So, what do you think?' asked Marie. They both turned round, standing side by side and flipped the back of their short blue skirts up, leaning forward, showing the tight blue lycra pants underneath. Their bums curved wonderfully in the tight pants but modesty was preserved.

'Oh, I thought you would do Jen's trick of no knickers,' said Tom.

'You must be joking,' said Jen as they turned back round. 'I think we'd get arrested!"

'You both look fantastic!' I said, 'I think you would be in more danger of getting gangbanged at the party than arrested.'

'Well,' said Marie, with a grin, 'in that case...'

We all laughed.

'We'll save that for when we get back,' said Marie.

'Do we really have to go out?' asked Tom, 'You do both look so fucking hot!'

'Yes, we do have to go out,' said Marie coming over to him and kissing him lightly, pulling him to his feet, 'we've got all night to play!'

So, off to the party we went. It was really difficult to focus on the party itself with the after-party foursome very much on all our minds, I'm sure. I personally could not concentrate at all and found myself checking my watch every few minutes thinking about how soon we could disappear. The girls were a great hit and everyone remarked on how great they looked. I notice a lot of the men there checking out their lovely legs from the back and a few could not resist looking down at the swelling cleavages when they were in front of them. Marie and Jen played up to this, of course, flirting at every opportunity.

Tom and I stood together for a beer, at one point, watching Marie and Jen surrounded by a small group of men who were shamelessly encouraging them to twirl round so their short skirts flipped up. Jen and Marie then stood together with their backs to the guys and lifted the skirts, pushing out their blue panty covered arses and bending forward a little, as they had for us earlier, to much cheering and whistles. Most of the women there laughed and encouraged but I did notice one or two looking a little less pleased with the show-stealing MILFs.

'Hell,' said Tom, leaning over to me, 'I don't know about you but I think I might burst out of these pants soon. The girls are on great form and all I can think about is getting them back to ours and getting to business!'

'Yes,' I murmured, 'I know what you mean, it's a bit surreal, isn't it?'

Time dragged on, there was food, noise, some music, a lot of laughter. I noticed with a smile that Tom was limiting his alcohol as I was -- saving his performance, I guessed -- although the girls did not seem to take the same approach and seemed to be drinking a lot of fizzy white wine. Then after an interminable time, Jen came over, a bit flushed and slightly drunk, to where I was talking to another couple we know. I had noticed that some people had by now left the party and it was just after midnight.

'Rob,' said Jen, linking my arm, 'Tom and Marie need to get back to the baby-sitter, they said midnight.' Now I knew there was no babysitter at all as the kids had been dispatched off on sleepovers. I felt a lurch in my stomach and my pulse raced up a notch.

'Oh, OK,' I said lightly and we started our good byes. It was a cold night but it was only five minutes to walk back to Tom and Marie's.

Tom and I were again sat on the big, wide white leather sofa in their curving lounge nursing a cold beer each. The girls were noisy in the kitchen and came back in with even more glasses of champagne. We had only been back about five minutes. They walked in front of Tom and me where we sat on the big sofa and turned their backs to us as they had a few hours before, grinning at each other. They both stood with their legs slightly apart and leant forward, flipping up their short blue skirts behind them. They bent forward and their gorgeous naked bums came into view. Marie was immediately in front of me and my eyes were riveted on the bare pink slit that bulged slightly between her legs below her wonderful shapely arse. I glanced to Jen where I could see her more prominent pussy lips and dark hairy bush between her shapely legs. Clearly the pants were now discarded and the game was on.

OldeGold
OldeGold
60 Followers
12