Making New Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldeGold
OldeGold
60 Followers

'Oh, God!' moaned Tom, sitting forward. The girls laughed and twirled back round.

'So, what do you think boys, should we have left the knickers off for the party?' asked Marie, stepping slowly towards me, pushing me back on the sofa. Tom and I had taken our football helmets off but both still had the ridiculous shoulder pads beneath our loose tops, and I guessed we both had growing bulges straining the tight white track pants too. I know I did!

Marie was then straddling me, lifting my top free and with her thighs open, sitting down and pushing her shaved pussy onto where my erection was tenting my white track pants. Then she was right up close, her wonderful tits in my face and I could feel her grinding her pussy along my covered cock. She shrugged off the little jacket and then reached round and undid the bra top, all the while riding back and forth along my erection, throwing the top aside.

'Can you feel how wet I am already, Rob?' she murmured in her sexy husky voice in ear. My hands went up to those wonderful tits and I squeezed, feeling the prominent brown nipples stiffening between my fingers as we kissed, the heavy tits felt firm and wonderful and even though I knew nature had been assisted in their shape, they did feel natural too. Her mouth was soft and wet on mine and her grinding pussy was indeed very wet, as I could feel the wet heat now through my pants. She must be soaked, I thought , as we kissed passionately for a while, mouths interlocked.

I then heard Jen beside us.

'Oh, God,' I heard her groan,' I'm going to cum already.' Marie and I both lifted our heads and looked alongside us. There was my wife, short skirt up round her waist, straddling Tom, who had his head buried in her cleavage with her bra and jacket still on, as she frantically ground her pussy back and forwards on him as Marie was doing on me. 'Yes, yes,' she gasped, then froze, her hips slightly rocking, her head thrown back, 'oh fuck, I'm cumming!'

She collapsed forward on Tom who moved to get them both up. Jen was a little unsteady on her feet, her eyes a bit glazed, I caught a glimpse of her dark trimmed bush, and saw one breast had now escaped the push-up bra and showed one stiff nipple. Tom took her hand and pulled her towards the stairs.

'I need to fuck you properly' he growled and they were gone. Marie and I turned our attention back to each other. She stood back off me and then leant forward, grasping the waistband of the track pants, tugging them down, her lovely breasts swaying in front of me.

'I need your cock up inside me,' she said in an urgent hissed whisper. Then my stiff cock sprang free and she was working it with her small hand as she straddled me again, positioning herself above me. I could feel the wet gash of her pussy and looked down and saw the smooth skin around her pink flushed pussy lips as she lowered herself onto me. I slid inside easily and she started grinding up and down, gasping and moaning. I was inside the pussy of a woman other than my wife for the first time in almost twenty years. She did feel different, wet and hot but with a great grip. She was slamming down on me now, her tits in my face, her blonde hair bouncing.

'Oh fuck, Rob!' she shouted before long, ' Yes..uh..yes...that's it...now..now, now...NOW' she groaned and ground her wet pussy on my hard cock as she came and then collapsed sideways. Both girls had come very quickly and it occurred to me how turned on they must have been through the whole evening. After a while I leant over her and kissed her as she lay gasping, my freed cock wet with her juices, standing up between us. She kissed me back.

'Let's go upstairs too,' she said urgently,' I want your cum in me.'

She was leading the way up the stairs and I watched her bouncing arse above me as she only had the short blue miniskirt on and that was still rucked up on her hips. We went straight into the master bedroom. The bed was sideways on to the door as you came in to the big room. Marie and I stood in the doorway. We could see a back view of Tom, his white arse hammering back and forwards, track pants round his ankles. We moved round and I could then see Jen, still wearing her jacket and bra with her short skirt flipped up over her arse. She was on her knees, her head on the bed, as Tom hammered into her, standing behind her by the bed. Jen opened her eyes as we came into the room. Tom was grunting and groaning as he hammered his cock in and out of her wet, squelching pussy. From the side now I could see his good-sized cock pulling out, her wet lips around it then pounding back in.

'Oh Rob,' gasped Jen, looking at me, panting as she was fucked hard from behind, 'he's fucking me so hard....I...oh...yes...Tom, don't stop...fuck me harder...yes, harder....I'm going to cum again!'

Marie was in front of me then, beside Jen, also on her knees now, her wonderful round arse sticking up as she bent forward, her pussy lips red and wet now, gaping a little in front of me as she reached between her legs and slid a finger in. The wives were now side by side, arses in the air.

'I want some of that,' Marie said urgently looking back over her shoulder at me with a smile. I struggled off my top and the silly shoulder pads and it occurred to me that Tom must have brought Jen straight up here and just pushed her over on the bed and started fucking her as neither had taken any clothes off. I remember thinking how Tom was getting his fantasy of fucking Jen doggy-style. Then Marie was impatiently calling to me.

'Rob, come on,' her arse cheeks wiggled, 'I need your cock in here now!"

Tom was really groaning now and evidently close to cumming as I stepped up behind his wife and slid my cock into her wet pussy and started fucking her steadily. I noticed Jen and Marie were holding hands. Tom suddenly froze, clutching Jen's hips close to him and I could see his arse make a series of small jerks as he evidently came inside her and I was aware of them collapsing in a heap on the bed as my orgasm built up as I fucked the luscious Marie. Soon I was grunting too.

'Oh yes, Marie...I'm going to cum!'

Then I could feel it all boil up and out of me, pounding into Marie and I pumped her full of cum. We slid to to the side. When I came up for air, I was lying behind Marie, up near the pillows and we were both on our side facing Jen and Tom. Tom stood up, taking his clothes off and Jen sat up doing the same, slipping the blue bra off and throwing it aside, freeing her flushed, heaving breasts. Tom lay down behind her, down by the foot of the big bed and slid his arm over her as she lay down on her side facing us, his big hand cupping her left breast, fingering the nipple. We were all recovering. Jen turned her head and kissed Tom over her shoulder where he leant across her. I could feel Marie squirming back closer to me as we lay together with me behind her, though my wet and deflated cock was not up for any further action as yet and our bodies were sweaty and shiny.

Marie turned her head to me.

'That was great, Rob, really great. I came so hard bouncing on your cock downstairs. Was it good for you?' We kissed softly and my arm was round her and I held her heavy curved breast from behind.

'Hell, yes,' I said quietly, 'that was fantastic.'

I heard Jen moan a little and looked up to see Tom's hand was down between her legs now, her thighs slightly parted, his fingers in her wet bush as she lay on her back. She turned a bit more and reached up to hold his face and they kissed face-to-face. I could see her hand reach between them clearly reaching for his cock which seemed semi-erect.

'Oh, a bit of life, I see,' she murmured, 'let's see if we can help that along.' She moved round, pointing her beautiful arse towards me and Marie and bent over Tom's now prone body, clearly taking his cock into her mouth though we could not actually see that. Her head was bobbing up and down and I could see her arm moving as she worked on him with her hand too but it was her arse and pussy just in front of us that I was mesmerised by. As she knelt over, sucking Tom off, her slim legs were braced apart and I could clearly see her red, gaping wet pussy. The dark bush was slick with Tom's cum and her whole pussy seemed covered in white spunk. Evidently Marie could see it too as she reached out and gently massaged Jen's clit with two fingers.

'Your lovely hairy pussy is covered with my husband's cum', murmured Marie. Jen moaned around Tom's cock and Tom groaned too, lying back, his arm across his face and his bony hips beginning to move slightly up and down as Jen continued her hand and blow job.

Then Marie was moving round, pulling a pillow from behind us, and sliding down on her back, wriggling between Jen's spread thighs. She doubled the pillow beneath her head and then put her arms up around Jen's hips and pulled her wet pussy down onto her face. Just before they connected I could see Marie's pink tongue reach out and lick Jen's clit in her dark bush. Jen moaned loudly and lifted her head off Tom's now stiff cock, wet and glistening.

'Oh, my God...uh...Marie...' Jen's hips were moving now, grinding her pussy down on Marie's face where she lay on her back between Jen's trembling thighs. Tom opened his eyes and looked down at them.

He started to get up.

'Oh, I need to fuck you Jenny',' he slid out from under Jen but she gasped and held up a hand.

'Wait...I'm...let Marie,,,oh, yes, I'm cumming!' Jen was then gasping loudly and came noisily. Once she recovered a little, Marie slid out from under Jen, her face wet and flushed. Tom pushed Jen onto her back and was soon between her widespread thighs, reaching down, sliding into her. Jen gasped and her knees lifted and her legs waved in the air in a big 'v' shape as Tom began fucking her steadily. Jen's arms went around Tom's neck as they kissed passionately, their bodies slapping together lower down.

Mare cuddled up to me as we watched Jen and Tom fuck. Before long Tom was moaning and holding himself up on his arms. Jen had one hand flat against his chest and the other hooked up round his neck and that reminded me of last summer when she was fucked by the farmer in the barn. Jen was again grinding her pussy against Tom, meeting his increasingly urgent thrusts.

'Yes, come on, Tom...yes..spunk in me again!' And then Tom did, shuddering and thrusting erratically. They collapsed in a sweating, gasping heap on the bed.

Marie reached behind her and felt my cock. To my surprise it was almost stiff. She turned and smiled at me.

'Oh, there's one more fantasy to fulfil, isn't there? I believe you want to come on my tits?'

She started working me with her hand and then slid down and opened her mouth around my now hard cock as I lay back. She began working me alternating hand and mouth, encouraging me.

'Come on, Rob..I want your cum on my tits...its already in my pussy...I want it spurting on my tits.'

Jenny moved round and leant over me, kissing me. I could taste alcohol and a musky scent on her breath. She moved closer, whispering in my ear.

'Oh Rob, did you see Tom fuck me again? And Marie lick me till I came? I want to see you cum on Marie's tits, just like you've fantasised.'

It was all so erotic, so hot. The feeling was building inside me. I moaned.

'Yes, I'm going to cum!'

Jen moved aside to watch and Marie took my cock from her mouth, pumping me with one hand and holding up her tits beneath my cock with the other with a big smile on her lips. She looked up at me, her blue eyes shining.

'Come on, Rob! On my tits.'

I came gloriously, pumping out spurts and then looked down to see Marie smiling, looking down at my cum splattered on her wonderful tits. Jen slumped back against Tom who was grinning happily.

'Well,' I said at last, 'I think that's a few fantasies fulfilled tonight!'

Jen then moved towards Marie, who lay across my legs.

'Time for one more,' murmured Jen and she leant forward and slowly licked my cum off Marie's flushed tits. Marie put her hand gently on Jen's shoulder, guiding her and closed her eyes as Jen lightly brushed an erect nipple with her lips.

I looked over Marie and Jen at Tom, who lay smiling contently, propped up on one elbow, watching them. He winked at me and shook his head in mild disbelief.

Jen lifted her head from Marie's tits, having licked them clean, and they kissed on the lips lightly. Jen lay back next to me, sighing.

'I don't know about you lot but I need some sleep!' she said.

In the morning, I showered and went downstairs as Jen took my place in the en-suite. Marie was in the kitchen, bright and fresh in a t-shirt and jeans. She turned from the worktop, she had no make-up on and looked a delight. She smiled broadly and reached a hand out and slipped her arm round my neck. She pulled me in for a kiss. My hand automatically went to her lovely breasts, which were pushing out the t-shirt as usual. I squeezed lightly feeling the lace of her bra through the cotton t-shirt.

'What a night,' she sighed. She lightly pushed me off. 'Don't get me started again!"

Tom came in and high fived me and we busied ourselves making breakfast as Jen joined us. We sat round the kitchen table, chatting easily and it felt like we were the same friends as ever and that was a relief.

'So,' said Tom, sitting back in his chair as we finished breakfast, 'when do we try the swingers' club?'

Jen groaned and reached a hand down to her stomach.

'Oh, I think I'll have to let my pussy recover first!'

Marie laughed. 'Yes, I know what you mean but maybe we can try that sometime soon?'

'Yes, I'm up for it,' I said.

'I thought you might be!' said Jen.

'That's not fair,' I laughed, 'we all enjoyed last night, didn't we?'

'Certainly did,' said Tom, 'a fantastic night. But there's no harm in planning the next one, is there?'

Later that night, Jenny and I lay in bed, cuddled up close, talking about the adventure.

'I just hope it doesn't get weird between us going forward,' I said.

'No,' sighed Jen,'I don't think it will. Me and Marie spoke about that this morning. She suggested we don't expect swapping every time we go out because that could be difficult.'

'Does she not want to do it again?'

'Oh, yes, she does but we were saying we should plan it like we did this time and then we can just be normal other times.'

'Makes sense,' I agreed, 'though waiting for the party to finish was awful last night! I couldn't concentrate at all!'

Jen laughed, 'yes, I know what you mean. I was so wet all night just thinking about it. Anticipating. I kept checking my blue pants weren't showing a big wet spot. In the end I had to put some tissues in there to be sure!'

'It was very hot. When you and Marie came in and bent over with no knickers on -- wow!'

'Yes, I was so close to cumming then anyway. I knew it would take no time with me sitting on Tom.'

'He was desperate to get you upstairs!'

'Yes,' she looked at me and laughed again, propped up on her elbow, leaning over me,' he rushed me upstairs, just pushed me over their bed on my knees and was fucking me really hard straight away!'

'I bet you loved that!'

'Yes, I did. I knew I was going to come again and then when you and Marie were beside us, that was great.'

'And Marie licking your pussy!'

'My God! I wasn't expecting that. It was great though!'

'And you licking my cum off her tits!'

'Yes, it just seemed the natural thing to do!'

We agreed it had been a great adventure.

'What about the next one -- the swingers club?' I asked.

'Oh yes,' Jen sighed, cuddling up to me,' I really fancy getting gangbanged!'

'Is that fantasy for you?'

'Hell, yes, of course, it would be great. Especially if you were there too.'

'OK, lets do it!'

So, we planned the next adventure...

OldeGold
OldeGold
60 Followers
12