Making of a Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh you dirty cow!" I groaned.

"Your obviously not an anal virgin" as I slid two more fingers into her rapidly expanding ring.

I placed my legs either side of her thighs and stood over her upturned butt. I took my cock in hand and placed the tip against her asshole. I watched as it began to wink at the gentle pressure I was applying.

"Here's what you want slut!" I pushed the end of my cock into her ass.

"Oh God, Oh God... that's so fucking good." Kath grunted.

I then pushed my cock fully in, an inch at a time, until my balls rested against her cunt. Then I began to pull it out slowly, before ramming it back in hard.

"Aaaargh!" she groaned

"Fuck my ass, fuck my ass hard.. I love it when my ass is being fucked." she pleaded, her head tilted at an angle looking at me, with glazed over eyes. I began a steady build up of steam until I was fucking her ass like it was her pussy. Kath was moaning and groaning with pure lust, as well as in pleasure as I drilled her ass, with everything I had.

I knew I wouldn't last long and I was grunting like an animal as I finally yelled. "Here it comes, I'm going to fill your ass with my cum!" with that, I shoved my full length into her ass and began to unload my baby batter into this hot little minx's ass. As I did Kath groaned out loudly.

"Oh god yeeeessss!.... oh fuck that's so good....fill my ass Jim fill it good."

I waited until I knew I had pumped my full load into her before sliding my semi erect cock from within her bowels. As I did I looked over to see her hubby wriggling frustratingly, against his bonds. His whole body seemed to be shaking, the moans that were coming from him, although subdued by the gag, were more than enough to let me know he had enjoyed my ass fucking off his wife, as much as we both had.

We collapsed on the bed, cuddled together, kissing gently and stroking each others body until we were totally relaxed. Kath lay sighing gently, which told me that she was well satisfied with my efforts. I rolled onto my back and she put her head on my chest as she took hold of my cock and then looked at me

"You sure know how to use this!" ... "I hope you're not in a hurry to leave?"

"Nope but I will need a rest before any more action."

"What about him?" I asked looking over at her husband.

"He can stay where he is, this is what he wanted so he can have it, all of it"

We spent all night fucking and sucking each other, to so many climaxes, I was walking gingerly for the next few days. Kath and I, spend odd nights together, whenever she can get hold of me which has been most Saturday nights recently.

Her husband has even got to the stage he sucks me to full erection, cleans my cock, of all remnants of our love making. I have even fucked his ass, whilst Kath slept. As a Cuckold experience this was by far the best but not the only one I enjoy, perhaps more on them at a future date.

12