Making of a Cum Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
The mysterious voices demand satisfaction.
1.7k words
3.95
39.3k
14
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eldan01
Eldan01
3 Followers

The Awakening

Chapter 1

As I opened my eyes, there was only darkness. I start to panic as I try to move my arms, but they will not...they are bound to something. I move my legs in the same fashion, but again, I can't. As I start to move more frantically trying to get free from unknown bindings, I hear a noise, and I suddenly stop.

"What was that?" I thought.

I took a quick breath hoping to hear more of this noise. I lay still hoping to hear the noise again. As I lay there waiting to hear another noise...I could feel something soft on my back. I begin to move a little more. I could feel it, it was all over. With the feeling of something cool and slick on my body I could tell I was naked.

"I see the she has finally awoken," says a deep voice to the left of where I was bound.

"Yes, and she seems quit frisky," says a younger voice to the right.

Two voices...why are there two voices? Why am I here? All of these thoughts come rushing into my head. Why haven't they helped me? I dare not saying anything, and stop all of my wrestling to get free.

Listening intently, I could hear movement from the left side of where I was laying. Wondering what is going on, but dare not move.

"Do you know why you are here?" A low deep voice whispers into my ear.

I jolt away, not expecting this voice to be so close. I slowly shake my head back and forth forming a 'no.'

"Very well, my acquaintance and I will have to show you then," he whispers again into my ear with a low chuckle.

"We only have one question to ask you," said the man to the right: "Would you rather have the blind fold on or off?"

"On..." I manage to blurt out; afraid of what was going to become of me.

Within in seconds of answering this man's question, I felt his hands running up and down my legs as they shiver from his touch. While another set of hands were touching, rubbing, and massaging my exposed chest.

I couldn't believe it...they wanted my body. They went through off of this so that they could ravage my body? These thoughts were rushing through my head faster then I could answer myself.

"You are here for our pleasure..." said the younger voice. It was then that I felt his hand starting to explore the shaven pussy lips.

"And we will take full advantage of you while we have you at our disposal," added the deeper voice. He then began to forcefully pinch my erecting nipples.

Intense sensations rushed over my body as I lay bound. My body moved and squirmed with the feelings that were being forced onto me.

"Her cunt is already dripping, lets see how sweet this wet pussy really tastes," the younger voice exclaimed.

I could feel his hot wet tongue beginning to explore the lips of my wet pussy. A soft lick to one side and then to the other, tracing the length of each lip, pausing only momentarily at the opening of my puckered asshole. My legs squirmed as I could feel his every touch.

I could taste the warm air being drawn in through my opened mouth as I gasped for breath.

"Now that I can't leave alone..." exclaimed the deep voice, as he bit piercingly at my neck eventually winding his way to my spread lips.

All of a sudden a hand ran through my hair. As I gasped again for another breath, my head was forcefully pulled forward and he whispered, "you're going to take my cock lovingly you little whore or I'll make you wish you had...you've got the makings of a fine cum slut, so don't let me down."

It was then that I tasted it, the unmistakable musk laden precum of a man. Slowly, forcefully, he pushed passed my lips...forcing them apart around his still engorging cock.

Deeper and deeper he pushed his cock into my mouth. I thought I was going to gage from the depth he pushed his cock past my lips...but he would pull back just enough so that I could take more of him. He continued this rhythm for a while as I could taste precum laced saliva running from my tongue, and from the corners of my mouth, onto my chest. My mouth, now his toy, kept pace with his motion as I licked and sucked the full length of his now rock-hard cock.

"Your pussy tastes so sweet m'dear. I must know how it feels. I have to know if it is as tight as it appears to be."

I found his words strangely arousing and I could not help but begin to suck a little harder on the cock that was in my mouth. I lay there in the darkness with great anticipation of intense feelings that I imagined were going to be thrust upon me...

As his hands began to play up and down my legs I could feel the movement of the bed as he crawled on top of my bound body, pressing me helplessly into the now warm slick sheet under my body. At this point I no longer cared why I was here. All I wanted was more. More of the intense emotions that they were making me feel, I didn't want it to stop....

I could feel something soft begin to rub against the outside of my soaked pussy, sliding off and around my pussy as if to taunt me. My hips moved as much as they were allowed, wanting the teasing to stop, wanting to feel the pleasure he was about to give me.

With a gasp from his mouth, all I could do was scream from the deepest part of my soul, muffled from the hardened cock that was continuing its rhythmic thrusts into my mouth. The intense pleasure that I was feeling from this mans large hard cock pushing, thrusting himself into me, was too much. My hips could not stop, they were moving on their own, wanting more. Through my muffled screams of pleasure I could hear the moans from both men as they continued to take pleasure from my sweat soaked body. It was all I could do to suck harder and move my hips along with their motions, wanting to hear the noises my body was being forced to exhale.

As the intense feelings continued to overwhelm my bound body, all I can do was move to the motion, gasping for breath any moment my mouth was not engulfed with cock. I could feel my chest being covered more and more with saliva that dripped from my mouth. My whole body was covered in sweat, and I can feel my ankles and wrist slipping in the restraints as I was being moved by the force of the two men's powerful movements.

"I'm going to cum," stated the deep voice as he tightened his grip on my hair. "You'd better not loose a drop of my cum..." I trembled at the inflection in his voice fearful at what he was implying.

"I'm right there with you..." said the younger voice as he thrust his cock ever deeper into my sopping pussy. "Her pussy is so wet and tight, you will have to try this for yourself."

"Sounds like a hell of deal though my interest lies in unsoiled property..."

Within seconds of the deep voices comments, I could feel the initial spasms of his cock in my mouth. It was then that he forced my head tighter onto his engorged cock... With a loud moan, and a thrust of his hips, he came in my mouth. After several attempts to swallow and a bought with my gag reflex, I managed to swallow it all. I even found myself milking length of his cock with my eager tongue so that every drop now belonged to me. The man with the deep voice slowly pulled his still twitching cock from my mouth. I gasped for breath with a cough or two to clear my throat, as he left go of my head and I laid back.

"Pretty good...not many can take a load my size. I'm impressed. You'll make a fine cum slut...." he added with a sigh and chuckle. "Too bad you didn't get all..." as he smudged saliva from my breasts.

Another moan escaped my mouth half wanting to temp fate. But that was not for long. I was abruptly brought back to the reality that the younger voice's cock was being thrust inside of me, and the pleasure was back. As the thrusting increased, his penis began to swell, moans kept being pushed out as if I had no control over my own voice and the intensity of our building orgasms continued to grow with every thrust.

A single moan, another thrust, and then he came. I felt pulse after pulse of cum hitting the innermost depths of my pussy. Then as soon as it began, it was over. The younger voice relaxed, laying my hips back down on the bed.

As I lay there gasping for breath, salvia pooled on my chest, and cum oozing from my ravaged pussy.

"Looks like I a made a mess" he exclaimed.

Gingerly, he stuck two fingers into my now dribbling pussy and scooped out what cum he could.

"Open" he commanded.

My mind raced with emotions trying to put things together. I realized I could do nothing, so I willingly obeyed. He stuck his fingers into my mouth.

"...that's good little cum slut," he said.

My mind was delirious with excitement as I tasted the two men's cum along with my own juices and I willing sucked his fingers clean.

"Five minutes...." questioned the younger voice.

"Five minutes, huh?" Replied the deeper voice...

The younger voice questioned again..."think that will give her enough time?"

"Who cares" he exclaimed, "this isn't about her needs, it's about her learning her place." He said with a chuckle. "We will see you in five minutes you little whore...I promise you this time won't be as pleasant...you're going to learn that what I say goes."

I could hear them moving away from where I was. I could do nothing, say nothing. There was no energy left in my body. The only thought that was running through my head was that this I couldn't be happening...and still, I didn't want to wait till they came back...I wanted them now.

Eldan01
Eldan01
3 Followers