Making of a Cumslut Pt. 02

Story Info
Mel and Matt's story continues...
6.7k words
4.42
27.6k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read the first part of this story before you read this. If you didn't like that one, you definitely won't like this.

*****

MELISSA

Ever since I found a stash of porno mags under my dad's bed when I was younger I've been ... not obsessed, but let's say fascinated by sex. I remember looking at those graphic pictures of women in their lingerie, in their provocative poses and realised that their bodies could wield such power and control over men.

When I was in college I started to experiment and use my own assets even at that tender age to get what I wanted from the boys I knew. They might have labelled me as easy or a slut, but really - I was using them to get whatever I wanted.

'Oh Dave, how about you buy me that dress in H&M. We could go into the changing rooms and you could watch me try it on...' OK, OK so I did suck him off in the changing rooms, but hey I got what I wanted, a new dress and the thrill of giving him a blow job in public, and he got what he wanted from me.

'Simon, that necklace looks like it would be perfect for me,' I say in the jewellers as I run my hand down the front of his jeans. You get the idea.

This is how it worked at the start of my teenage years. I sucked and fucked my way through the boys at school and didn't show any signs of changing... that was until I met Spence. I was 18 at the time, and he was 'the one.' I'd had crushes and infatuations before...even one of my teachers... that's another story, but this time I felt like I'd found my, is it too cringey to say soul mate. Fast forward a year and a half, and Spence had died in a moped accident. I was predictably distraught, devastated, inconsolable. Moping around, black clothes, being a bitch to everyone. The big change though was I kinda gave up on my wanton ways and threw all my energies into studying. I had a knack for maths and studied at college to become an accountant. Boring I know.

At University I met Matt, he was safe, steady just what I needed. We were happy and settled down to the married couple lifestyle after Uni, marriage, first home, children yada yada, yada. Then, before the requisite 2.4 children came along, I started at my new company Thompson's and Mortimers. By this time, I'd become bored with my life, and in particular my sex life with Matt.

Don't get me wrong I still loved Matt, but I yearned for the some of the old sexual thrills I knew as a teenager. This was where Gareth came in. I told Matt I first met him at the wedding reception, and our encounter there was spontaneous but really we'd been flirting for a while at work and we'd agreed to take it further at the hotel. I kept Gareth in the dark, but I planned it all, I wanted to control Matt and see how far I could push him. The whole cumslut thing was in my head long before that night fucking Gareth in the toilets. I like being dominated myself and loved letting Gareth dominate me, but secretly I'd orchestrated the whole thing, just so I could humiliate Matt and push him into something new. When he wrote 'slut' on my breasts with the pen Gareth gave him, I nearly came there and then, it was so erotic.

My next ... erm adventure took a while to set up, but hey with enough money and a willingness to trawl the internet for suitable 'volunteers' anything's possible. I knew Matt would do pretty much anything for me sexually and there weren't any taboos as far as the two of us were concerned, so I thought I'd push him a bit further than I had with Gareth. Awww, I'm such a bitch.

MATT

I paid the driver, and jumped out the taxi. It was nearly lunchtime and I was meeting Mel for some food in town. She'd been clothes shopping all morning (my idea of hell) while I'd been to the gym. (Was I trying to compete with Gareth? well maybe deep down - but I wouldn't admit it to anyone out loud).

I spotted her outside Debenhams where we'd agreed to meet, and waved to her. She gave me beaming smile and lifted up her bags to show me how successful she'd been. We kissed as I reached her, and I took her bags.

Since that evening when Gareth had turned up at our house we'd been a lot more touchy feely of late. I'd heard no more of Gareth though I still wondered whether anything was going on at work. I didn't dare ask in case Mel turned round and asked me if I wanted a repeat performance. I remembered all too well his parting words from last time.

Mel started to speak. "Matt, you're going to hate me, but I just need to go to one more shop," she said.

I looked down at all the bags I'd been handed. "Are you serious? You've got loads here."

"Please," she pleaded all big eyes and pouty lips.

"OK then, but I'm starving so it better be quick."

"Don't worry it will be."

A few minutes later and we're in a trendy boutique where I'm standing at the door looking as cheesed off as I feel. The only consolation being that a number of the clientele are really quite fit and while they're preoccupied with admiring themselves in the mirrors I find I'm giving them a mental second opinion.

One such blonde with way too much make up is trying on a particularly skimpy outfit on and readjusting her rather deliciously oversized breasts and pouting like she's taking a selfie. Just then Mel taps me on the shoulder.

"Doing a bit of window shopping are we?"

"Erm, no." I lie.

"Don't worry I don't think I've got anything to be worried about there. She doesn't look like your type."

"Oh yeah what's my type then?" I replied.

She grabbed my hands and put them on her tits. "Well not fake boobs for a start." She said in a loud voice and looking pointedly over her shoulder at the blonde.

"Shh - you'll get us in trouble." I said. 'Have you finished?'

"Yep all done," she replied. We both headed for the exit.

Just as we were leaving the security guard stepped out towards us and held his hand out motioning us to stop.

"What's going on?" I questioned.

"Sorry Sir, just a routine check, our CCTV operator believes you may be trying to remove goods off the premises without paying for them?"

"What? Are you accusing us of shoplifting?" I said.

"Not you sir, your lady-friend ... wife, girlfriend?"

"She's my wife and she wouldn't steal anything - this is ridiculous." I looked to Mel. I realised I was the one doing all the talking.

"Well if you'll follow me we can sort this out in the security office." Said the security guard whose ID badge named him as Kurtis.

He raised his arm to guide Mel back into the store.

She pushed it out of the way. Don't touch me she barked. I haven't done anything wrong.

Now the other customers were staring at us and I felt embarrassed.

"Look just show them the receipt for what you've bought and we can go for lunch." I tried to placate her.

"I didn't buy anything, I tried stuff on but changed my mind." She said huffily.

I looked at Kurtis, the security guard. I suddenly registered that he was a huge black bloke who looked like he'd been carved out of stone. I really didn't want any trouble with him, gym or not.

"See it's just a mix up." I said.

"It probably is Sir, but we need to go to the security office to verify the CCTV footage." He replied calmly.

"No!" Snapped Mel.

By now a crowd of people inside and outside the shop were watching the proceedings.

"Look it won't do any harm love." I said. "Let's just go in and they can apologise and we can be on our way."

Mel squirmed on the spot, looking anxiously at me but agreed to be led to the back of the store.

The blonde woman smirked at Mel, obviously she'd heard the fake boobs comment.

The security guard held her arm but she shook it off.

"Take your fucking hands off me, you big ape." she shouted.

The guard gripped her arm more tightly and roughly pushed her towards a metal door that led to a flight of stairs. The stairs were only wide enough for one of us to descend at a time. Mel went first followed by me, and the guard followed. The bottom of the stairs opened into a dingy, sparsely furnished room lit by the multiple blue lights from the CCTV feeds for the shop.

Sitting staring at the screens with his back to us was another black security guard kitted out in the store uniform.

He turned and faced us.

"So then we caught ourselves a little magpie."

"She hasn't taken anything." I interjected on Mel's behalf.

"Whoa cool your jets lover boy. Have you been sitting here monitoring the CCTV for the last 3 hours?" He shook his head. "Nope thought not. See I've been doing this job for two years now and I can sense it when someone's not telling the truth and is trying to rip us off."

He turned back and hit a button. The video showed Mel picking up what looked like some underwear off a rack and heading towards the changing rooms.

"See I knew as soon as you went into the changing room something was fishy." He skipped the footage forward on fast wind to where Mel reappeared from the changing room.

"Here look see. You've not brought anything out with you. Now I don't think you need to be Mr Sherlock Holmes to work out you're still wearing those undies."

Mel shook her head. "Bullshit! You can't prove anything with that."

"But we can prove it if we lift up you skirt and you're wearing the Madison lingerie in red, retailing at £55.50 ."

"You can't do that."

"OK so we call the police and pass it to them. It's store policy to prosecute any shoplifters however minor the offence."

"Wait there's obviously some mistake. Look whatever's gone on, we'll just pay whatever's owed and it's all good." I said.

"No dice amigo," said the CCTV cop whose name I could see was SAM. "It's on CCTV - our boss sees it and wants to know what we did to rectify the situation."

"'That's crazy."

"No, crazy is trying to steal underwear from our shop."

I looked at Mel. "You didn't really steal it did you?" I whispered.

Mel shrugged and gave me an apologetic look.

"Oh, For fucks sake."

"OK now we call the police," Sam started to pick up the phone.

"No," shouted Mel. "No police. I haven't long been in my job, I'll lose it if I get a criminal record."

"You should have thought of that before shouldn't you?" answered Sam.

"Yes, yes. I know."

I wanted to ask Mel why, why? why had she taken it but kept quiet.

"Look surely we can come to some compromise said Mel."

Kurtis the human Behemoth exchanged a sly look with the CCTV fellow, Sam.

"Kurtis, looks like the lady has a proposition for us." Said Sam his voice loaded with innuendo.

"No, no nothing like that. I meant I can take the underwear off and you can put it back on the shelves and we compensate you for your trouble, say 50 quid each?" Mel offered.

"Here's my counter offer. I watch you take the underwear off. You then unzip my trousers, take my big greasy black pole out of my pants and suck it until I cum all over your face and tits." Said Sam.

I moved forward. "No chance! She's not agreeing to that."

"Ok here's my second counter offer. I call the police they arrive we show them the CCTV footage and your lovely wife here gets a criminal record."

"No!" I exclaimed again.

Kurtis came right into my personal space "I don't recall the offer being made to you." he shouted spit flecking my face. He kneed me in the balls and I instantly dropped to the floor.

"Don't hurt him!" screamed Mel.

It was too late for that, my balls were on fire and I was in agony. I rolled onto my side.

"Move Over here." Kurtis ordered Mel.

Now I want to see just what you've been thieving off us.

She moved toward him.

"Right. Turn around"

Mel turned around so her back was towards him. She began unbuttoning her white cotton blouse and lifted it over her head.

"Ah the offending article," he said as the sexy red bra came into view.

"Now darling take it off for me. Don't be coy."

She unclasped it at the back and eased it off her body. She held it between her finger and thumb - letting it drop to the floor.

"Here you go Kurtis, we've recovered half of the merchandise. Now for the rest."

Mel stood in front of them both covering her boobs with one arm.

"Skirt."

Mel reached round and undid the button on her short white skirt and lowered the zip. It dropped to the floor revealing the matching lacy red knickers, obviously part of the same set.

"Off."

Mel looked at him questioningly to make sure he was serious.

"Off I said!" He shouted.

Mel smoothed her hands down her thighs taking the knickers with them. They fell to the floor. She stepped out of her knickers and stood stark naked before the 2 big black goons.

Their eyes roved all over her body and I could almost see them salivating.

"Now that Wasn't difficult was it? But now comes the hard bit." He laughed at this, "hard being the operative word for the cock in my pants."

"On your knees you clothes stealing slut!" He ordered.

Mel looked at me still writhing in pain on the floor. She dropped to her knees in front of Sam and unbuckled his belt, then she unzipped his fly.

She lowered his trousers to his knees and then tugged at his underwear, sliding it down to join his black uniform trousers. His cock sprung out into her face. It was decently proportioned, not as big as Gareth's monster cock but thick enough to make your eyes water.

I saw her involuntarily lick her lips.

"Ok bitch, time to give me the best blow job I've ever had. You ever had some black cock before?" Mel looked up at him and shook her head.

"Well you're in for a treat because me and Kurtis here, both have the sort of cocks that will make your little husbands dick look like a limp fucking pipe cleaner, and trust me we know how to use them."

Mel took hold of the base of his dick in one hand and took the first inch of his cock into her mouth licking it gently, her tongue lapping the end.

After a couple of minutes Sam became agitated.

"What the fuck do you call that bitch? I don't want some 16 year old virgin licking her boyfriends cock for the first time." I'm going to face fuck you like a whore.

Gripping her hair, he rammed her head forward onto his cock. She let out a squeal of disapproval as her head was forced onto his member. He briefly held her at the limits of her gag reflex and then let her back off. She was allowed a quick rasping gasp of air before he pulled her back on to him, this time moving her head roughly up and down his length. Strings of drool slopped from her mouth as his cock pounded her mouth like a pussy.

"Yeah now you're getting it. Have you ever fucked Mel's mouth like this Matt?" I shook my head in a daze.

He let her hair go, and thrust forward. Mel kept up her mouth fucking slurping and gobbling his dick like a sex starved slut. She reached one hand forward and cupped and fondled his balls, while her other gripped the base of his cock and wanked him while she sucked him.

Sam groaned with pleasure. He turned to Sam. "She's a right dirty little bitch this one." he growled. "She just needed the right encouragement"

I looked away, but Sam noticed straight away. "Kurtis get him on his knees - he needs to see this. He needs to see his wife being punished for being a shoplifting ho."

Kurtis roughly grabbed me under the shoulders and brought me to a sitting position.

Mel's head bobbed up and down along Sam's thick member for what seemed like ages but despite her fellatio skills, he didn't appear anywhere near an orgasm.

"Poor Kurtis here is missing out on all the fun. I think he needs his dick sucked too." exclaimed Sam.

Sam grabbed a bunch of Mel's hair and man handled her, dragging her crouching body to Kurtis. He swiftly dropped his trousers and underwear around his ankles. Mel was greeted with another huge black cock, longer than Sams' and nearly as wide. Kurtis took hold of Mel behind her neck and forced as much of his dick into her mouth as she could manage, holding her in place, despite her protestations.

"You're hurting her I cried out."

Sam swung his foot at me in a mock kick. "Shut it Matt." He dropped down next to me and whispered in my ear.

"I know that secretly you're enjoying this little sex show." He put his hand on the front of my trousers. "Yeah yeah, getting hard down there aren't you? You wanna see your wife's white pussy stuffed full of hard black cock? Do you Matt? I think you do. What say, Kurtis bends her over that chair there, and sticks his long hard black cock deep into that juicy tight white pussy. He's going to wreck that pussy Matt. He's going to fucking destroy it. She's not going to be able to walk for a week by the time he's finished fucking her."

"Do it Kurtis." Sam urged.

Kurtis was quick to oblige - he lifted Mel to her feet and twisted her around so her back was to him, he pushed her forward to the CCTV viewing desk. Her hands reached out to steady herself.

"That's it stick that ass out girl. Shit you've got a tasty ass for a white girl."

Kurtis took hold of his member and guided it towards Mel's pussy. Just as he was going to enter her, there was clomping noise as someone descended down the stairs.

A woman's voice screamed out. "What the fuck is going on here?"

Sam answered. "Shoplifters Miss Elliot. This one here stole that bra and knickers," - he gestured to the red underwear lying in a heap on the floor.

"Really?" She said.

"Yes Madam." This was obviously Sam and Kurtis' boss and my spirits soared as hope returned that we could finally get out of here.

Miss Elliot walked over to Mel, still bent over the CCTV desk with her ass pushed out ready for Kurtis' dick. "You think you can steal from my shop do you?"

Mel shook her head.

"I'm sorry." she whispered.

"You think this is an acceptable punishment? You think I should let these two oversexed thugs fuck you while ... your husband is it? Sits and watches?"

"Please Miss I just want sort this out." I said "We'll do whatever you want. I'm sure we can sort things out." I said, hoping she'd be more reasonable than these two.

Her eyes gleamed. "Damn fucking right we can sort it out. Have you sucked their cocks yet?" she quizzed Mel.

"Yuh Yes."

"Well I own this store so if anybody needs retribution it's me. Have you licked pussy before?"

"No...no miss."

"Well now's your chance to start."

This was turning into a fucking nightmare.

The boss, Miss Elliot, unzipped her smart black trouser suit and dropped her trousers as her colleagues had done. Underneath she was wearing a set of pink patterned knickers.

"Come here now."

Mel obeyed shuffling over to her, with Sam and Kurtis looking intently on.

"Down on your knees you shoplifting scum."

Mel dropped down for the third time.

Miss Elliot pulled her knickers down to reveal a narrow strip of pubic hair. "Sniff that pussy bitch, drink in that aroma, I want to feel your tongue deep inside my pussy. I want it so deep inside, my future children will be able to remember it."

She saw me looking at her snatch.

"You like the idea of wife going down on another woman? I bet you do you filthy bastard. I bet it's one of your dirty little fantasies isn't it?"

Mel started tonguing the boss's pussy. She wrapped her arms around the woman's legs so she could get enough leverage to push her mouth into the standing woman's crotch. Miss E grunted appreciatively. "You sure you haven't done this before?" Her hand snaked down to her clit and she began rubbing it as Mel's tongue pushed into her pussy hole. Her hips squirmed and gyrated around Mels' face. She let out a little squeal. "Oh fuck yes. suck my pussy you damn underwear snatching bitch."

Kurtis Sam and I watched in awe as Miss E's knees gradually bent, her hand moving furiously up and down as Mel eagerly pushed her tongue into her private hole. Until her body was overtaken with a series of shudders, the combined effect of her own masturbating and Mel's oral pleasuring caused her to squirt a jet of pussy juices over Mel's face and into her hair.

12