Making Of a Hotwife?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't mind if I cum inside you, do you?" He wanted to claim her completely, to mark her as his. To take her. He stopped fucking her while waiting for the answer.

Without missing a beat, she kept working her ass around in circles, rolling her hips, milking his cock. She didn't voice her answer, but she looked at me and waited, "It is up to you" was all she said, but the desire on her face told me what she really wanted. What I wanted to see...

"Go ahead" was all I could think to say.

It worked. He resumed fucking in and out of her, but this time his strokes seemed a little longer and a little harder. He was fucking her with a purpose now, he was going to cum in another man's wife.

She continued to stare at me and put her head down on the couch as he grasped her firmly about the waist. All in one move he locked himself in as close to her as he could, while pulling her tightly back against him.

"He is going to cum in me...I can feel his cock swelling. He is so big it is right up against my cervix...!" I could see by the look in her eyes and on her face she enjoyed telling me.

But she didn't have to tell me. I knew what was coming. He was going to cum inside of her. He loudly groaned as he released into her. Her eyes went wide and glazed over.

"Oh, God! I can feel it! His cum is so fucking warm! He is breeding me!" her voice trailed off as she came on another man's cock. She was taking her bull's seed into her womb, she was his now.

He shuddered as he came, white man cream oozing out from her pussy and around his cock. She kept moving her hips, milking him, riding her own final orgasmic wave.

"Oh, FUCK!" was all he could manage to say as he collapsed forward over her back. His upper body covering her like a blanket as she remained bent over the couch in the doggystyle position.

After he finished, he withdrew from my wife. A torrent of cum gushed from inside of her. I wondered how much more was in there, I also wondered if she had taken her pills...

He got up and went into the bathroom, his cock swaying impressively as he strutted confidently from the room. I could not take my eyes from it and noticed that it glistened from the coating of fuck juices it had received.

My wife remained bent over the couch for a few minutes, riding the post fuck glow as their juices ran down her leg and onto our floor.

A few minutes later I could hear Peter leaving on his motor cycle as she rose and came over to me.

She reached between her legs and gathered some of the juices that were still flowing out of her womb. She coated my cock heavily with them and began stroking me. I could smell their sex.

I was aching for relief. I wanted to cum when he did. I wanted to walk over and spray my seed on her back, but I waited. She asked me if I had enjoyed what I saw. I told her that I did, I told her that she looked fucking amazing.

She continued moving her hand up and down my length as she told me that it was sooo exciting to have me watching her as she had sex with someone.

She said that she was nervous, but that she decided to pick Peter because he was married and she didn't want a boyfriend. She looked at me and said that she had also picked him because she had heard about his cock from one of the girls at work that had dated him in high school.

She kept talking and explaining to me as she reached between her legs for more lubricant. She coated the outside of my anus with the mixture of her juices and his cum as she took me in her mouth and slipped her finger through my sphincter and into my ass.

I felt her teasing my swollen, fluid filed prostate as her tongue swirled around the head of my rigid cock. The thought occurred to me in my orgasm craving mind that my wife had just put another man's cum in my ass...

Soon any thoughts other than my own pending release vanished in a haze of her skilled oral manipulations and the after glow of what I had witnessed her doing to Peter in front of me.

She stopped sucking, but kept toying with my gland, as she looked up devilishly at me. She told me that she had not planned on the bareback part. She said that she had placed some condoms in the drawer by the bed, but that they ended up out here instead and it just kind of happened.

Then she looked me in the eye and said, "I guess it was a bad time to stop taking my pills...!" Quickly, her mouth went back down to cover my cock.

That did it. I groaned loudly and she took me in her mouth as I came. I exploded like a rocket, it felt like my cock exploded and disappeared in a cloud of semen as she milked me with her mouth and massaged my prostate. It felt amazing and she swallowed every drop.

"There, all better!", She purred as she removed her mouth from my rapidly deflating cock.

She looked at my dwindling member, moving it around with her fingers, before stating somewhat offhandedly, "Gee, I hadn't really noticed until now how MUCH bigger he was then you!" "Oh, well, that doesn't matter, does it?"

She kissed my slumbering penis, then rose and strutted off to the bathroom to clean up. Her ass wiggling invitingly as she went, a trail of her bull's baby making seed drizzling down the inside of her legs!

I had a feeling things were going to be different from now on...

12