Making of a Porn Queen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

I was in a real quandary on what to do next. I still had Mark's study to clean and I knew I had plenty of time to do that before Tracy returned. But what about the maid's uniform. Tracy basically told she wanted to see me in it when she came home but I wasn't sure I wanted to wear it. I didn't want to be called a sissy and I wasn't gay.

Okay so I did suck on that dildo last night and I did have it in my ass. But I was drunk and I wasn't in control of myself. Besides it wasn't real, it was made of latex. I still loved eating Tracy's pussy and I loved how it felt when she rode my cock. How could I be gay and like that?

I tried to put that out of my mind but I was still left with what to wear. I knew Tracy wanted me to wear the maid's uniform and I felt that I should seeing she was my boss. But I didn't want her thinking I was gay because of it.

In the end I decided to put on the maid's uniform. After all Tracy was my boss and I really couldn't afford to lose this job. Along with the maid's uniform I put on the stockings and the heels as well as the panties and the bra. I stuffed several pairs of panties into the bra to give me a shape.

Once I was dressed I looked in the mirror. Even with out makeup and my hair not being fixed up I did look like a girl. My face looked rather feminine with my small nose and my large eyes. My lips did seem a little full for a man's. Above my eyes I could see the thin lines that were my eyebrows. They had a definite feminine touch seeing how Tracy had shaped them yesterday. And my fingernails still carried the nail extensions and the red nail polish. I had worn it all day and it never occurred to me to take them off. I knew makeup would make me look even better, but first I had to do something with my hair.

Now that the curls were washed out of my hair it hung limp on my head. I tried to comb it in a way that a girl's would look, but it wasn't cut for that. I went into Tracy's room where I knew she had a curling iron. I tried to repeat what she did, but I couldn't do it. So in the end I just pulled it into a ponytail that centered on the back of my head. It wasn't that feminine, but it looked better than anything else I had tried.

I tried makeup next. I had thought that putting on make was easy, but I quickly found out it was the hardest job I ever did. I put it on to heavy and no matter what I did after that I couldn't get it to look right. In the end I looked like a clown. So I scrubbed my face clean and left my face with out make up hoping Tracy would understand.

When I was done changing into a girl I went into Mark's study and started cleaning. It was the first time I saw what Mark looked like. There were hundreds of pictures around the room with Mark standing next to some one. I knew it was Mark because of the wedding picture of him and Tracy.

In the wedding picture I saw that Mark was a very big man in that he seemed to dwarf Tracy as they stood next to each other. I knew Tracy was around six feet tall, five inches taller than I was. From the picture I could see Mark stood at least four inches taller than she did. He was also quite broad in the shoulders seeing Tracy looked so small next to him.

The other pictures in the room looked like movie stars. Some of them I knew from movies I saw. Other's I didn't but I could see by their good looks and voluptuous bodies they where in show biz as well. Some of the pictures were of Mark receiving some award.

In the room was a large wide screen TV with a DVD player and a VCR player. There was also a surround sound system and a case with well over a hundred movies. Most I could see were porn tapes by their titles. I could also see most of them came from the same Production Company.

It took me well over an hour to get the room dusted and vacuumed. There was nothing out of place but the room had so many things in it and each had to be dusted. It was almost three o'clock by the time I was done, that was also the time I had to put dinner in the oven.

After putting away my cleaning supplies I started for the kitchen. As I entered the kitchen Tracy came in through the entrance from the garage. As soon as she saw me her face lit with a smile that told me she was very pleased with me. In her hands she had several bags and few boxes.

Tracy dropped her packages on the table and took me in her arms. She kissed me deeply before saying. "I'm so glad you decided to become Stephanie again. I've been excited all day thinking about you in this outfit. I even stopped to get you a few things that I'm sure you will just love." Tracy then kissed me again deeply as her hands moved over my body.

After the kiss she pulled away from me and asked, "No make up today sweetheart?"

"I'm sorry I tried to put some on but I made a complete mess of myself. And I couldn't do anything with my hair either," I told her in a whine voice.

Tracy kissed my forehead before saying. "That's okay sweetie. I'll teach you how to put on makeup. And tomorrow we'll go get your hair cut so it will be easier to take care of. First let me show you what I bought for my special girl," She told me as she started picking up the bags and boxes.

Tracy took my hand and started pulling me toward her bedroom. I pulled my hand from hers and said. "Let me get dinner in the oven first."

"I'll meet you in my bedroom," She told me before she kissed me once more and left the room. It took me only a few minutes to get dinner in the oven before I was on my way to Tracy's bedroom.

When I walked in to the bedroom Tracy was emptying the last of the bags. As soon as she saw me she held up her hand and said. "Stop where you are and take off your uniform."

As I started to remove my dress Tracy came over with a box and said, "These will replace those soft lumpy breasts."

Tracy opened the box and inside was two lifelike breast forms. They looked like real tits and they even had hard nipples. Tracy pulled one out and after removing the balled up panties from my right bra cup she inserted the breast form. I was surprised by how heavy it felt and though I knew it was fake it looked real in my bra.

Once both breast forms were in place Tracy took them in her hands and said, "Umm very nice. Much better than the panties and it even feels real. Here sweetie, feel the nipple. It feels like you're excited. Now granted they're not as nice as real tits but they are the best we can do for right now."

Tracy then pulled me over to the bed and picked up a black satin corset and said, "I bought you several of these. They will shape your body to give feminine curves like a girl would have. I want you to wear one all the time even when you're wearing men's clothes."

Tracy wrapped the corset around me before she started tightening the laces in back. There were hooks and eyes up the front so I could put it on and take it off with out help. When she pulled on the laces I could feel my side being pulled in and my stomach become flat. When I could barely breath she tied off the laces in back.

Next she handed me a pink blouse with long puffy sleeves and a black leather mini skirt. Once I had those on she showed me several other outfits that she bought me. There were five skirts several blouses and several sweaters. Ten pairs of shoes, most were high heels though one pair was a flat-heeled sandal and another was a pair of tennis shoes. The last thing she showed me was a box filled with makeup and told me it was all mine. In the box was everything a girl needed to make her self look irresistible.

Tracy then pulled me over to the makeup table and started doing my makeup. As I held a hand mirror she explained to me what she was doing and why she was doing it. At first she did half my face and then had me do the other side. After about an hour of putting on and taking off makeup I knew it was time for our dinner to be done.

We ate dinner together in the dining room and enjoyed a bottle of wine. After dinner Tracy helped me to clean up before we went back into her bedroom to continue our makeup lessons.

Besides the makeup Tracy taught me how to walk and sit like a girl. She also gave me lessons on how to speak. During this time we drank several glasses of wine and I became quite silly. About ten o'clock Tracy told me to take my new clothes to my bedroom and put on a nightgown before coming back to her bedroom.

I was pretty sure that this meant Tracy and I was going to have sex again. While I was in my bedroom and after getting a pretty baby blue nightie on I grabbed the dildo from the night before and went back to Tracy's bedroom.

When I got back to Tracy's bedroom I saw she was already in bed with the sheet pulled about half was up her body. This left the top half of her exposed. I could see Tracy didn't bother putting on a nightgown as I could see she was naked from the waist up.

Tracy pulled back the top sheet as if to offer me a place next to her. As I slid into bed Tracy I handed her the dildo. Tracy took the dildo and tossed it to the side before pulled me into her arms. We kissed deeply as our tongues snaked into each other's mouth and our hands roamed over each other's body.

When I slid my hands down Tracy's tummy and slid beneath the top sheet I felt something strange. Around Tracy's waist was a leather belt and I could feel something was attached to the belt. What it was I didn't know as Tracy took my hand and brought it back to her right breast. Mean while Tracy pulled my panties down and started stroking my cock.

When I was at the very edge of orgasm Tracy slide her hand off my cock and up to the back of my head. With a slight bit of pressure she pushed my head down till I was licking and kissing her breasts. I did this for quite awhile before Tracy pushed my head lower.

She wouldn't let me push off the top sheet while I licked her tummy. Until she said, "I have one more present for you Stephanie, well it's really a present for both of us. Pull the sheet down and see what I bought us."

As I pulled the sheet down I saw the leather belt I had felt earlier. It was brown leather and there was a triangular leather piece attached to it. What was attached to the triangular piece was what surprised me the most.

There was a life-like dildo attached to the triangular piece that had to be eight or nine inches long. It was two and half inches thick at the base and it had bluish veins running up the shaft toward the head. The head was the thickest part of the dildo as it seemed to flare out to three inches. There was even a set of testicles inside a life like scrotum. The only thing it didn't have was the loose skin around the shaft like a real one has.

Once I got a good look at it Tracy picked the shaft up in her hand and said, "Come on baby suck my cock. Let me see your sexy lips wrapped around the shaft like a good little slut."

I wasn't as drunk as I had been the night before so I was a little leery of sucking it. I mean I was a little lightheaded but my mind was definitely in control of my actions. I also knew it was wrong for a man to suck cock even if it wasn't a real one.

Tracy saw my reluctance. She rubbed the head of the dildo on my lips while saying. "Come on baby you liked doing it yesterday. Please sweetie suck my cock like a good slut and I'll suck your little dick when you're done."

With something as big as she had between her legs I could see why she called my cock little. Mine was positively tiny compared to the log she had. My cock was average in size, five and half inches long and an inch and a half-thick, but compared to the thing she had I felt inferior. It was even bigger than the dildo she used the night before.

Tracy became inpatient with me as the next instant I felt the head of her dildo being forced into my mouth while her right hand pushed down on my head. I had no choice but to open my mouth and take it in.

As soon as the head was in my mouth I heard Tracy say, "That's it Stephanie suck my cock, slide those sluty lips up and down my big cock." I had little choice in the matter as Tracy started to hump her legs up and down forcing the head of her cock to go deeper into my mouth.

For the first few seconds I did nothing more than hang on as she worked the shaft in an out of my mouth. Then I started to get into it, the more I worked my head the more Tracy moaned and told me I was a good cock-sucking slut.

I didn't enjoy the act of sucking as much as I enjoyed pleasing Tracy. Each time Tracy moaned and told me I was a good cocksucker it sent a thrill up my spine that made me want to do it better. Before I knew it I was sucking her cock like there was no tomorrow. Even though I gagged almost constantly in the beginning I took her cock into my throat as deep as I dared.

How long I sucked on her cock I don't know but when she pulled me off of it the muscles in my jaw hurt and my lips were numb. She pulled me up till I was lying on top of her and she kissed me hard on the mouth.

While we kissed Tracy rolled us over till I was on the bottom and she was on top. She then pulled her lips from mine and said, "Now it's your turn you beautiful sissy slut. Now I'm going to suck you pretty little dick before we make love."

Having her call me a sissy hurt but I soon forgot the hurt as she started kissing her way down my body. She sucked on my man nipples for a few seconds and surprisingly the pleasure I got from that curled my toes. She then worked her way down to my tummy and licked my navel before taking my dick into her mouth.

Tracy sucked my cock like a vacuum as her lips flew up and down my shaft. I knew I couldn't last long under her oral assault but her assault didn't last all that long. After only a few minutes of pleasure Tracy pulled my dick out of her mouth and started licking my shaft and my balls. This wasn't near as pleasurable as when her mouth was on my dick but it was very nice and I wasn't complaining.

After a few minutes of her licking Tracy raised my legs till they almost touched my chest then she spread them wide. At the same time her mouth moved lower and she started licking my asshole.

No one ever did this to me before and I found it quite pleasurable. I started moaning instantly and when she slid her tongue into my ass hole I squealed like a girl. It was by far the best thing I ever felt.

Tracy's tongue drilled in and out of my ass for about five minutes and I loved every second of it. When her tongue became tired she knelt up and reached over to the nightstand. She picked a dark blue translucent bottle and poured some of the liquid from the bottle onto her hand. She then rubbed the liquid onto her cock.

After lubing up her cock Tracy looked down at me and said, "Are you ready for a nice hard fuck Stephie? Are you ready to be made love to like a real woman?"

I knew this was going to happen when I saw her strap on dildo for the first time, otherwise why would she need it. With out any reservation I looked up and said, "I'm ready Miss Tracy. I'm ready for your cock."

As Tracy smiled down at me I felt the head of her cock push open the ring of my asshole. I tried desperately to relax enough so it didn't hurt. Thankfully with the aid of the lubricant and having the other dildo in me all last night the head slipped in with only a little pain. The pain was more from having my asshole stretched out further than it had the night before. I didn't try to fight it. I wanted it to happen.

The pain I felt quickly vanished as the head popped inside me. Even though I had the other dildo in me all last night I was still surprised by how full this new one made me feel. Even with only part of it inside me I felt like I couldn't take anymore. Tracy proved me wrong as she started to push it into me even deeper.

I could feel the head wedging itself into my ass and at the same time I could feel things moving aside as it entered. By the time Tracy had the entire cock in my ass and I could feel her thighs on my ass cheeks I could feel the head in my stomach.

Tracy didn't stop there as she started to fuck me in slow shallow thrust. In and out she went an inch at a time till she felt I was comfortable with it then she would pull out a little more. After a few minutes Tracy was pulling out about half way and then sliding her cock back all the way in.

Before she went any further she asked in a raspy voice, "You doing okay Stephie. I'm not hurting you am I? You don't want me to stop do you?"

What came out of my mouth was nothing short of a little girls squeal when I said, "Oh no Miss Tracy this feels wonderful. Please don't stop."

Tracy chuckled knowingly before saying, "I knew you would love having your sissy ass fucked, but you have to tell me how much you love it. I want to hear you beg for a good fucking, like the slut I know you are."

With out even thinking about what to say I said in a high pitched squeal. "Please Miss Tracy fuck me. Fuck me like a slut. Fuck my sissy ass." Tracy groaned like a man and started to fuck me harder.

Tracy's hips flew back and forth as her cock went in and out like a piston. I cried out each time she buried the entire length deep inside me and moaned desperately each time she pulled it out.

We kept this up for what seemed like an hour and I know Tracy came several times. When she came she would lose her rhythm and come to a jerky stop as she cried out in ecstasy. After a brief rest she started fucking me slowly again till she built up speed and depth.

I didn't cum at all through out this but I really didn't care. The pleasure I was getting was so much better than a simple orgasm could give me. My little dick remained hard through out our lovemaking and my tummy was positively drenched in precum.

Toward the end of our lovemaking I could tell Tracy was getting tired. The exhausted look in her eyes and the sweat that coated her body told me she was at the end. She could barely keep a rhythm going, as her hips seemed to lose their strength. As she continued to thrust in and out of me she grabbed my dick in her hand and started stroking it.

That was all I needed to bring me over the edge. I screamed out that I was cuming as my cock fired load after load of hot cum. It squirted out so hard that it flew in the air before landing on my face and neck. It then landed on my nightie before dribbling out onto my tummy.

I was completely spent, as was Tracy. She felt on top of me with her cock buried deeply inside me. I stayed conscious long enough to think, what a truly wonderful experience I had been through.

I woke up early the next morning to find the dildo that Tracy had used was still in my bottom. She had unbuckled it from her waist and strapped the belt around mine to hold it in place. I was cradled in Tracy's arms, and my head rested on her breasts.

At first I didn't want to move, I wanted to stay where I was forever. Though I knew that wasn't possible. Mark her husband would come home and she would want him in bed with her. I only hoped that I would have my turn next time he was out of town.

I eased out of bed and after removing the dildo from my anus I went into the bathroom to clean it off. At the same time I gave myself two cleansing enemas. I then went back to the bedroom found my panties and slipped them on before leaving the bedroom for my own.

Where as yesterday I worried about Maria seeing me this day I didn't care. After all I was going to wear the maid's uniform for Tracy. After the previous night events there was no way I wouldn't do anything for Tracy. As far as Maria was concerned she said she didn't care what I wore.

After taking a shower I put on the black satin corset and the black translucent stockings. I didn't need a garter belt as the corset had garter straps attached to it. Black panties followed the stocking and a black satin bra came next with the breast forms all ready in place.

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers