Making of a Porn Queen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers

Next I sat down at my makeup table and started on my makeup. It took me some time and a few false starts before I got my makeup just right. I tried once more to do something about my hair but again it was impossible. With my hair pulled back into a ponytail I put on my maid's uniform.

Once I was dressed I looked into the full size mirror and marveled once more on how much like a real girl I looked. I looked far better like this than I did as a boy. As a girl I was pretty and quite becoming. As a boy I was nondescript and unnoticeable. As I looked into the mirror I wondered if I could be a girl full time. After thinking about that for a short while I shook my head to clear it and after putting on my three inch black pumps I left the bedroom for the kitchen and Maria.

As I walked into the kitchen Maria was standing at the counter cutting up fresh fruit. In my sweetest and most feminine voice I said. "Good morning Maria."

Maria turned with a start and I watched as her jaw just about hit the floor. Maria regained her composer quickly before saying. "Dam when you get dolled up you really doll up. God Stevie you're really pretty as a girl."

I could feel myself blush at the compliment before I asked as innocently as I could. "Do you really think I'm pretty knowing what I am? Oh by the way its Stephie not Stevie"

Maria came over to me and wrapped her arm around my shoulder before saying. "I guess it would have to be Stephie wouldn't. I'll tell you Stephie if my boyfriend saw you in that outfit he would drool all over you. You turn me on and I know what you are. My brother would be very jealous of you because he would never look that good in that outfit. Now sit and have your breakfast, Miss Tracy is waiting on hers." From that moment on Maria always called me Stephie. She said I could never be a boy in her eyes again.

After eating my breakfast I took Tracy's into her. She was still lying naked on the bed and she didn't make a move to cover herself. She sat up as I placed the tray over her lap before she ran her hand up my thigh.

Tracy fingered my tucked-back cock between my legs as she said, "How is my girlfriend this morning? Maria didn't give you a hard time did she?"

I could feel myself start to harden as I said, "I'm well and Maria was very supportive. She said I was pretty. I want to thank you for last night. It was the most wonderful thing I ever did. I really hope it won't be the last time."

Tracy pulled my head down and kissed me before she said, "Honey I can promise you that will not be the last time your sissy ass is full of cock in this house. I'm sure you'll get a daily dose of it. Now be a sweet sissy maid and hand me my phone before you start my bath water."

Once her bath was filled and her enema was ready I went back to the bedroom to help her out of bed. Tracy had all ready finished her breakfast and was talking on the phone.

As I entered the room she finished her conversation and hung up the phone before saying to me. "You're in luck. Fredrick can see you at noon. He's the best and he is my hair stylist. We'll have to leave right after my bath. I told Maria she could leave and we'll eat out tonight before we come home."

"What should I wear? My normal clothes aren't good enough to go out to eat." I asked as I followed behind her on the way to the bathroom.

"Don't worry I'll pick you something to wear after my bath." Tracy told me before she inserted the enema nozzle into her rectum. I knew once she had the nozzle in her there was no use asking any question till she was out of the tub.

While she was soaking I went into the bedroom and changed the bed linen. I took the dirty linen plus three other sets from the previous days to the washer. I hadn't done any wash as yet and I knew I was going to get way behind if I didn't get started.

When I came back to the bathroom Tracy was ready to get out. Once I rubbed moisturizer into her luscious body she went in to get dressed while I cleaned the bedroom.

Once I was done in the bathroom I found Tracy sitting at her makeup table. She was already dressed but on the bed I saw another outfit. It was the plaid skirt and the white sweater she bought me the day before. There was also a white corset bra and panties, a pair of white knee length socks and patent leather Mary Janes with a two-inch heel.

Once I saw the clothes I knew they were for me so I asked though my voice sounded like a shrill. "You want me to dress as a girl to go out?"

Tracy giggled at my voice and said, "Of cause sweetie. After all we're getting you a hairstyle meant for a girl. I'm also having your nails replaced for some really good ones. You're having a facial and a pedicure. If you do all those things dressed as a boy you'll get some really strange looks and quite a bit of teasing. Dressed as a girl no one will know you're a boy and nothing will be said. Now hurry and get dressed."

It didn't take me long to get dressed with the exception of my corset as we had to tighten up the drawstring. Once I was dressed Tracy handed me a purse, which I put in my lip-gloss, a compact perfume and my ID that I hoped I would never need as it had my boy picture and information on it.

Tracy drove out of the hills and into the city to one of the big malls. On the way she asked, "Are you nervous sweetie?"

"Of cause I am I never went anywhere dressed like this," I told her.

Tracy placed her hand on my exposed thigh and said, "Believe me sweetie no one will ever know your not what you appear to be. Unless they look up your skirt and with your little dick they might not even see that."

"It's not really that small you know," I told her defensively.

Tracy giggled and said, "I'm sorry it really isn't that small but I'm use to ones that are a lot bigger. This is nothing against you but yours is the smallest I ever had in me, though I did enjoy it. Now don't worry about anything you'll do fine and no one will know." I didn't have time to worry as we pulled into the mall just after that conversation.

We walked through the mall and stopped at a jewelry store. We went inside where Tracy looked at several pairs of earrings before telling the women behind the counter, "I'll take this pair and a pair of starter posts. My friend here wants her ears pierced with both sets."

With out even asking me if I wanted them the women came from behind the counter with a gun like devise and pierced each earlobe twice. Tracy also bought a woman watch for me so I knew what time it was. I had to stop wearing my old one, as it was too masculine for the clothes I was wearing.

We next went to the salon where I had my appointment. Fredrick was just what I expected. A tall very thin man with a feminine quality about him, there was no doubt that he was quite gay and awfully proud of it. He floated about me as he discussed with Tracy what to do with my hair. A few minutes later I was sent to the back with another girl to have my hair washed while Tracy and Fredrick continued to talk.

Once my hair was washed another girl took me and sat me in a chair where she started curling my hair into rollers. She then applied an ammonia smelling liquid to the rollers before leaving me in the care of the nail technician.

She stripped my nails clean then started putting on different nail extension. At the same time another girl came over and removed my makeup before applying a facial mask to my face.

While the mask was drying the girl that put my hair in curlers came back to wash my hair once more. Again my hair was curled before I was told to sit under a hair dryer. By the time my hair was dried my facial mask was pealed off and my finger nails and my toenails had several coats of polish.

I was already in the salon for two hours now finally I was being taken to Fredrick to have my hair styled. Fredrick chatted on and on about how nice Tracy was to get me the full treatment. He made sure to let me know that Tracy was spending well over five hundred dollars on me. I was flabbergasted by the sum.

"Yes Sweetie I don't work cheaply," He told me with wave of his limp wrist. "Well not any more mind you, but there was a time I'd cut anyone's hair for a few dollars."

Fredrick went on to tell me all the famous and rich people he cut and a few of their secrets. Once my hair was cut he sat on a stool and went to work on my make up.

While he was working on my lips he realized what I was and said. "My that's a surprise sweetie I would never have guest. Don't worry you cutie little thing I won't tell Tracy your really a boy, but you might want to wear something to hide your Adams apple. It's not that noticeable but anyone who's looking could spot it."

Fredrick continued on with my makeup as if nothing was out of the ordinary. When he was done He stood me in front of a mirror and asked what I thought. My hair was now a mass of curls and though it was still long it looked like I had twice the hair I did before.

"Thank you. You made me look wonderful." I told him.

Fredrick slid his hand around my shoulders and said. "Your welcome sweetie. Now all you need to do is wash it every day and dry it on the cool setting of a blow dry as you brush it. It should snap right back into place." He then whispered into my ear, "If you need to be a boy again just moose it down real good and comb it back. Now lets see what Tracy thinks."

It was now four in the afternoon well over four hours since I entered the salon. Tracy was sitting in one of the waiting chairs. As she looked up at me she smiled broadly before getting to her feet.

She came to me and kissed me before saying, "My you look wonderful." To Fredrick she said. "She looks wonderful you've done a beautiful job on her."

"Your too kind Tracy. She had a beautiful head of hair to work with. Bring her back the next time you come. Now if you two ladies will excuse me I need to get back to my other customers."

Once Tracy and I were out of the salon She turned to me and asked, "Well did anyone figure you out? You do look lovely by the way."

"Only Fredrick. He saw my Adams apple and knew I was a boy." I told her feeling slightly disappointed.

Tracy took my hand and said, "He's the only one I thought would figure you out. I knew the others wouldn't. I knew Fredrick has seen his share of she-males before you and knew what to look for. Did he notice right off?"

"Not really he didn't notice it till he was all most done with my makeup. In fact he looked quite surprised." I told her.

Tracy smiled down at me and said, "See he barely realized you were a boy. I told you no one would know. Fredrick would know because he's use to looking for little flaws but no one else did."

Tracy and I went through the mall and stopped at a few stores before we left. She bought a few outfits for me as well as herself and one or two things for Mark. We then stopped at a restaurant for dinner before going home. We made love that night like we did the night before only this time it was better than any other night. Why it was better I don't know, maybe it was because I knew what was going to happen and I anticipated it. All I know is I came like a rocket. This time I didn't pass out after so Tracy and I talked after we were done.

"You know things will be different after Mark comes home on Friday." Tracy told me as she held me in her arms.

I knew it would but I really didn't want to hear about it. I buried my face in her neck as I said. "I know it will. Does that mean we can't make love to each other anymore."

Tracy ran her finger through my hair and said. "It will be different, that's all I can say for now." Nothing more was said on the subject. We simply held each other and kissed till I fell asleep in her arms.

Thursday wasn't much different than any other day that week. After Tracy had her bath and was dressed she went off to do what ever she did when she left the house. I stayed behind, took care of the cleaning and got caught up on some of the wash.

Maria was a little different that day. She seemed to constantly tease me throughout the day. Any time I wasn't looking she would sneak up on me and pinch my bottom. One time she even tried to hump me from behind. It was all done in fun so I didn't think anything of it. I even pinched her a few times when I caught her unaware.

Thursday night would be the last night Tracy and I could enjoy each other. We made slow passionate love for a few hours before we fell into an exhausted sleep. Both of us knew it would be the last time we could be intimate for a few weeks.

Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers