Making of a Porn Queen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers

I know I should have said no or at least act like I didn't want to do it but I was turned on too. My cock was rock hard in my pants and I could feel the precum dripping out of the head.

I turned my attention to Mark who was lying on his lounge chair with a grin on his lips. I asked if he wanted me to oil him down to which he said, "If you do me the way you did Tracy your dam right I do. Though don't get upset if I get a hard on."

I took a quick look at Mark's cock and I saw there was already signs of life there. I could see it had swelled slightly and it was a little longer than when he was completely soft.

I knelt next to his lounge chair and started working the oil into his muscular chest. His chest felt like really hard tits that were sort of flat. His nipple became hard as I worked the oil in with firm hard strokes.

By the time his chest and stomach were done I notice his cock was about half-hard. It supported itself about an inch above his leg and it had lengthened about an inch. It was well over two inches thick by this point and I could see it throb as if it had it's own heartbeat.

I moved down past his pelvis to his left leg. I massaged the oil in as I worked my way down to his feet. Mark seemed to enjoy this as I could hear him moaning quietly. Just hearing him moan was enough to make me work hard as I knew he was enjoying what I was doing. I went to work on his other leg after making sure both feet were adequately covered and well massaged.

By the time I finished his right leg and made it back to his pelvis Mark's cock was rock hard and standing tall. The head of his cock glistened in the sunlight though I knew it wasn't from any oil I had but on. I could even see precum drooling from the slit on the tip.

With out even thinking about what I was doing I slid my oily hands over his pelvis and coated it and his huge balls was plenty of tanning oil. The oil literally dripped from his balls. When I grasped his cock for the first time with out the aid of a towel it felt like his cock was hot and it jumped in my hand.

As I gripped his cock and slid my oily hand up Mark's cock he moaned, "Oh yea baby just like that. Man your hand feels good."

I knew what he wanted me to do but for a second I hesitated. Mark grabbed my hand and started moving it up and down for a few moments till I took over on my own. I knew this was wrong and I shouldn't be doing it but I couldn't stop myself. I knew it gave Mark pleasure and I want to give it to him.

I kept sliding my hand up and down while adding oil every so often. Mark was practically moaning constantly and every few seconds his cock would jump in my hand. Precum was pouring out of his cock like a river and it coated my hand. I knew he wouldn't last long and so did Mark.

Mark arched his back and groaned loudly as he said. "Oh god here it comes. Don't stop Stevie I'm going to shoot my load."

As he said this cum shoot out of his cock like a fountain, arching high into the air before landing on my hand. His sperm was quite warm almost hot to the touch. Though I couldn't worry about that as another load fired and landed on his leg. My hand kept up a steady beat as more cum flowed out of Mark's cock and onto my hand till my hand was drenched in cum.

When the last of Mark's orgasm had dribbled out of his cock he placed his hand on mine and said, "God Stevie that was great it's been a long time since any one has given me a hand job that good."

"That's because his wife can't waist a good hard on and a load that was as creamy as that one was," Tracy told me as she knelt next to me. When she got there I don't know.

Tracy reached over with her finger, scooped up a finger full of cum and kissed me on the cheek before saying. "Why don't you go in and get our lunch and bring it out here. Bring your own as well. I'm sure Mark won't mine if you eat with us." Once she said that she slid the cum-covered finger into my mouth.

After sucking her finger clean I went into the house. It was only then that I realized what I had done. Not only did I give another man a hand job but I also enjoyed it. To prove that fact I had the flavor of his cum in my mouth.

My mind was in such turmoil that I barely registered what I was doing. Once I brought out the lunch plates I was told to freshen their drinks and get one for myself.

After getting the drinks I sat down between Mark and Tracy. Before I could take a bite of my salad Tracy asked Mark, "Well what do you think of our house boy? Isn't he wonderful?"

After Mark finished chewing what was in his mouth he said. "He seems to be doing a pretty good job around here. My study hasn't looked that clean in a long time. You seem pleased with him and he gives great massages and hand jobs. I guess you can keep him though you know I prefer girls to boy servants any day."

"I know you do honey but when was the last time one of our maids gave you a hand job or even towel dried you after your shower?" Tracy asked him.

Mark chuckled before saying, "You got a point honey. I never could find one to do that."

"Does that means Stevie can stay," Tracy asked.

Mark chuckled and said, "Of cause he can stay."

Tracy went over to her husband and kissed him deeply. We then finished our meal. I then oiled them both down once more before I took the empty plates and glasses into the kitchen. Tracy and Mark stayed out in the sun for another hour before taking a shower. I was not required in the shower this time as the shower ended in a love making section. In fact it wasn't until five that evening I heard from either of them again.

I got a call over the in house phone. "Would you come to my study Stevie," I heard Mark ask. I told him I would be right there.

When I walked into the study I found Mark sitting behind his desk going over some printouts. He was dressed in a silk robe and from what I could see he had nothing on underneath it.

He put the printout to the side and said. "Tell me Stevie have you and my wife been screwing around while I was gone?"

I was dumbfounded by his question and all I could think to say was. "Uh screwing around Sir?"

I could tell Mark was upset as he shouted, "Yes screwing around you know sucking and fucking. You eating her pussy, her sucking your cock. Now answer me have you been fucking around with my wife?"

I knew Tracy told me not to lie but I couldn't imagine her wanting me to tell the truth about what we did. I didn't want to get her in trouble and I surely didn't want to get beaten up by Mark for having sex with his wife. I mean why would he have asked if he already knew about it.

So I lied saying. "No sir we haven't been fucking around."

"Oh really," He said as he picked up the phone. After a short silence he said into the phone, "Tracy honey come to my study will you love."

Mark placed the handset on to the phone and said, "Not a word from you."

A minute later Tracy came into the room as happy as could be wearing a short satin robe. She went straight to her husband sat on his lap and asked. "What do you wish of me my very wonderful husband."

"All I need you to do is answer one question," Mark told her as slid his hand inside her robe. "Did you and Stevie have sex while I was gone?"

Tracy laughed and said, "Of course we did. I called you and told you that although I miss you terribly Stevie was keeping me well entertained. And I told you that, though he wasn't near as big as you are he had other ways to satisfy my sexual urges."

When she looked at me she saw that I couldn't look her in the eye so she asked. "Oh Steve you didn't lie did you."

Before I could answer Mark said. "Steve I want you to go and pack your bags. I want you out within the hour."

"I'm sorry I didn't want Tracy to get into any trouble," Was all I could think to say.

"Don't worry Stevie Tracy's not in any trouble but I can't live with a liar in my house. Now go." Mark told me.

"Wait a minute Stevie," Tracy told me before turning to her husband. "It's my fault Mark. I didn't tell Stevie that you knew about us and I didn't tell him we had an open marriage. He was protecting me can't you give him another chance?"

"You know how I feel about liars Tracy. I have to put up with them every day in the business world I don't want to come home and have to put up with it here too." Mark told her.

Tracy cuddled into his arms and said, "I know you hate it love but he was trying to protect me. That should count for something. Punish him if you have to but please give him another chance."

Mark thought for a few seconds before saying, "Okay a bare bottom over the knee spanking as a punishment. But I never want to here another lie. I mean it Steve."

"I promise I'll never lie again," I told him. In that brief few minutes I realized I had absolutely no where to go and no way to get there. I didn't like the idea of a spanking but I had no recourse.

After Tracy got off his lap Mark said to me, "Come here Stevie and let's get this over with." Once I was standing at his side he said, "Drop your pants and pull down your underwear."

As I unbuckled my belt I remembered I was wearing stockings, panties and a corset. I could feel myself start to blush knowing Mark would see me in the woman underwear. But I really had no option.

When my pants hit the floor I heard Mark chuckle before he asked, "What's this all about? Are you a girl or a boy?"

Tracy came up behind me wrapped her arms around me and said, "Stevie became my girlfriend while you were gone. You should see her, she makes a beautiful girl when she's dressed up like one. She loves to get fucked like one too. Don't you Stephie?"

I knew I couldn't lie as I told her several times I did. So I said. "Yes Miss Tracy I love it."

I felt Tracy kiss the top of my head before she said, "Okay sweetie pull down your panties and get over Marks knee so we can get this sad part over with."

I slid my panties down my legs then bent over Mark's lap. At this point I could have cried with out the spanking. I never been spanked before and I was sure it would hurt terribly.

Even though I still had on my shirt the corset and my stocking I felt naked as Mark positioned me on his knee. I felt his left hand on the center of my back to hold me in place. It seemed to take forever till I finally felt the first of the twenty or so blows from his right hand.

Mark didn't take pity on me, as each blow seemed to sting me to the core. After five blows, tears were rolling out of my eyes and I could taste the saltiness of them as they rolled into my mouth. By the tenth blow of his man-size hand I was crying out right. The pain seemed to be everywhere not just in my backside.

Once my spanking was over Tracy took me into her arms and held me while I cried like a little girl. She soothed me and rocked me till I cried myself out. Even when I was done crying she held me for a long time.

After awhile Tracy said, "Now tell Mark your sorry and you'll never lie again. Once he forgives you I want you to go put on your maid's uniform so Mark can see how pretty you look."

I turned to Mark and said. "I'm really sorry I lied to you Mr. Mark. I swear it will never happen again. Please forgive me."

Mark pulled me close to him and said, "You're forgiven but if you ever lie again not only will I spank you harder but you will be told to leave and never come back. Now do as Tracy told you I want to see how pretty you look."

Call me stupid, silly or a sissy if you want, but at that moment the only thing I wanted was to please Mark and Tracy. I never wanted to be spanked again and I promised myself I would do whatever it took so I wasn't.

I quickly pulled up my panties and my pants and ran to my bedroom. I used the enema just in case, seeing Tracy had mentioned I like getting fucked. I hoped she would do me tonight, but I dreaded Mark doing me. He was pretty big after all. I took a shower to wash all the mousse out of my hair to get it to curl the right way.

Once I was out of the shower I put on a clean corset and a bra to hold my breast forms. A clean pair of stockings came next that I attached to the garters that hung from the corset. Clean panties came next before I started on my makeup.

I made sure to do my make up just right so I could look my best for when Mark saw me for the first time. I then put on a clean maid's uniform and a pair of four-inch stiletto heeled pumps that Tracy said would look perfect with my uniform.

As I looked in the mirror I saw Tracy was right about the shoes. They looked sexy as hell, but I worried about my throat. I didn't want Mark seeing my Adam's apple. I looked through the draws that held all the girl's clothes till I found a white lace choker. Not only did it hide the lump of my Adam's apple but also it looked like it was part of the uniform.

After spritzing myself with perfume I checked myself once more in the mirror before leaving my bedroom. I practically ran to the study, though running in the heels wasn't practical I didn't want to keep Mark waiting.

Once I reach the study door I knocked lightly and was told to enter. I saw that Tracy was sitting astride Marks lap and they were kissing.

Once I closed the door Tracy turned to me and said, "There's my Stephanie. Come here my sweet and let Mark take a good look at you."

I walked over to Tracy and Mark and both of their bodies had a wet sheen of perspiration on them. Tracy slid her hand around my waist and pulled me close before saying, "See Mark doesn't she look sexy. I swear you would never know Stephanie was really a boy. I think she should stay a girl permanently."

Mark took my hand in his and pulled me close. He then had me turn around so he could get a good look before he said, "I think your right she's too pretty to be a boy. In fact when I first saw her with her double pierced ears and her long sexy nails I thought she was a girl. I don't think I could ever think of her as a boy again."

Tracy's hand slid down my back and under my skirt so she could feel my naked ass cheeks. When I felt her fingers slide between my cheeks she said to Mark, "You know what I like best about Stephie? She licks my pussy after I have sex. She loves cleaning out my pussy don't you Stephie?"

I knew that Tracy and Mark had just fucked by the sweat that covered them. So I knew right this second Tracy's pussy was filled with Marks love juice. If I answered yes she most likely would want me to clean her out. She also knew I loved licking her pussy after I came inside her so I couldn't lie about loving it. Really I didn't even think about lying, I knew I would lick her pussy no matter who came in her.

With out the slightest bit of hesitation I said. "Yes Miss Tracy I love cleaning your pussy. May I clean it now?"

Tracy laughed and asked, "You know Mark has left a wonderful snack for you to eat don't you?" To Mark she said, "I told you she was a pretty little sissy slut."

Tracy stood and I could see Mark's cock slide out of her. She sat on the desk and said, "Hurry sweetie I don't want you to missing one drop of Mark's precious cream."

I dropped to my knees as Tracy spread her legs wide. Her pussy looked red as if she was fucked raw. I could see some of Marks thick white cum ooze out of her gaping hole. I quickly licked up what had already leaked out and I put my mouth to her hole to suck out as much as I could.

I kept sucking and licking her pussy till no more cum came out then I licked her clit till Tracy came with a shudder. This washed out any remaining cum along with Tracy delicious juices.

When she was spent she pushed my head away and said, "Now my sweet sissy clean Marks cock in gratitude for the wonderful treat he left for you."

I turned to Mark and asked, "May I clean you too Sir."

Mark spread his legs and said. "Of cause you may sissy. You are a sissy aren't you?"

It was the first time I would have to say whether I was or wasn't. I bristled at being called a sissy before but what was I really, I was a boy who dressed in very feminine and very sexy clothes. I wore makeup and pranced around in heels. What else could I be but a sissy?

With my mind made up I said, "Yes sir I'm a sissy. I'll be your sissy if you want me."

Mark smiled down at me and said. "Of cause I want you to be my sissy but I want you to be a sissy all the time. No more changing into boy clothes, you will wear only sexy girl clothes from now on. So do you want to be my sissy all the time?"

With out the slightest hesitation I said, "Yes Mr. Mark I want to be your sissy full time. I want to be yours and Miss Tracy sissy all the time."

Mark cupped my head in his large hand and said, "Then come sissy and lick a man's cock clean." Again I didn't hesitate as I leaned over and started to lick my first cock.

His cock was completely soft, as one would expect after cuming in Tracy. It was covered in thick cream though most of it was inside Tracy. His manhood smelt like Tracy's pussy, but there was the now familiar favor of his cum all over it.

I lick his cock off till the slick juices were gone, then I licked his scrotum. His balls hung loose in their sack and I was able to get one in my mouth but not two. I licked his hairless ball sack till all the flavor was gone. I then moved back up to his cock.

I licked every inch of it to make sure I got every speck of their juices. I then took the head in my mouth and sucked hard to get every drop out of his cock before I started moving my mouth down his shaft.

Mark stayed flaccid. I couldn't get a rise out of him. I wanted to show him I was a good cock-sucking slut but he wouldn't become erect. Even though He filled my mouth completely I couldn't get him hard.

Mark finally pulled me off his cock and said. "I'm sorry sweetie but that was my fourth load today. Give me some time to recover and you can suck me off later. I promise I'll cum in your mouth before you go to sleep."

Tracy pulled me to my feet kissed me on the lips and said, "Why don't you go fix your makeup and set the table for dinner. Make sure you set it for three. When the delivery boy comes with our dinner answer the door. Don't worry about paying for it I already put it on my charge card. I took care of his tip as well." With a pat on my bottom from Tracy I left Mark's study.

I went back to my bedroom where I fixed my makeup. I had smeared most of it off when I licked Tracy's freshly fucked pussy and I'm sure I left a bit of my lipstick on Mark's cock. After getting my face in order I went in to the dinning room where I set the table for three.

Just when I finished setting the table I heard the doorbell ring. It was the delivery boy with our dinner. I smiled and thanked him as he stumbled through a statement about who he was and whom the order was for. He was young and very cute even though at the time I couldn't see it. I wasn't looking at boys that way at the time. I also didn't realize that he was quite taken with me.

After I took the food from the delivery boy I placed them into serving bowls and brought them out to the dinning room. I saw Tracy had ordered Chinese food. There were spare ribs chicken wings and several vegetable dishes.

Once the food was on the table I went back to the study where I found Tracy and Mark sitting on the sofa in front of the large screen TV. They were cuddled up close as they watched a movie. I was surprised that it was a porn movie. I also saw Tracy had her hand wrapped around Mark's cock and she had been stroking him until I walked into the room. Mark's hands weren't idle either. Tracy's breasts were exposed and her nipples were red and swollen.

I averted my eyes so as not to appear I had saw them before I said, "Dinner is ready."

Mark turned off the TV and stood before saying. "Good I'm starving. Come on girls lets go eat." Mark helped Tracy to her feet. Neither one tried to close their robs as we filed out of the study.

Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers