Making of a Porn Queen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

I slowly worked her cock into my mouth making sure to suck her as tenderly as I could. Maria moaned softly each time my mouth went down her cock and she grunted every time the head of her penis touched the opening to my throat. I didn't take her into my throat right away. I wanted to prolong her pleasure.

I sucked her for about five minutes before I finally open my throat and took her all the way in. After sucking Mark's cock Maria's didn't even phase my gag reflex.

When I took her into my throat for the first time Maria gasped and said. "God honey your wonderful. Obviously this isn't your first time." I didn't answer as my mouth was too busy and to filled with cock.

I continued to suck Maria and I took into my throat almost every time. When Maria's legs started to shake and it felt like her cock could cum any second she pulled my head off her cock.

We kissed once more before she said. "You were wonderful. I almost came in your mouth."

"Why didn't you. I wanted you too," I asked dejectedly.

Maria kissed me again before saying, "Next time love, but this time I want to fuck your sweet pussy. I've thought about fucking your pretty bottom since last week. You looked so sexy in that nightie." I felt my face blush just thinking about that day.

Maria kissed me passionately once more before she started kissing her way down my body. All too soon she was removing my panties and had my cock out from between my legs. She was no novice at sucking cock either as I was on the brink of orgasm very quickly, but Maria had other plans.

Once she pulled my cock from her mouth she licked my balls sweetly before attacking my bottom. Her tongue quickly slid in to my anus and I felt her tongue fuck my hole. She seemed to know what felt good and made sure give me what I wanted. Her tongue fucking lasted quite a while but it wasn't near long enough.

Maria knelt up and pushed my legs up so they nearly touched my chest. She then spit on her hand and rubbed the spit onto her cock head. Once her cock was at my opening I tried to relax my anus as Maria pushed into me.

There was no pain at all as the head of her cock opened me. I knew this was because she was so much smaller than Mark was. Even though she didn't fill me the way Mark did it felt wonderful.

Maria started out very slow with a steady deep thrust that seemed to make my toes curl. At the same time she would stroke my cock or bend over and kiss me. This was different from when Mark fucked me. It was sweeter and more loving.

Maria made love to me for ten minutes before she started to pick up speed with her thrust. A fine sheen of perspiration had broken out on her body and I could see her breathing was labored. At the same time she started stroking my cock harder and her kissing became more frantic.

Just when I felt my orgasm start to rise Maria said in a horsed whisper. "I'm going to cum baby I'm going to fill your pretty pussy with sissy cream. Cum with me love, squirt you sissy cum when I squirt mine."

I knew I wasn't far off as I was moaning constantly. I was also holding my orgasm at bay to make it last. When Maria started to grunt and I felt her warmth fill my bottom, I relaxed my hold on my orgasm and started to shoot cum onto Maria and I.

When our orgasms subsided Maria released my cock and my legs and fell on top of me. We kissed deeply till both of us were breathless. Her cock slipped from my asshole quickly leaving me feeling empty. She then rolled us over onto our sides facing each other as we continued to kiss.

We kissed for a long time before Maria pulled her lips from mine and said, "Thank you that was really nice. After loosing my boyfriend I needed something like this. Were you surprised when you found out I wasn't a real girl?"

"I sure was. I never would have guess you had a cock between your legs." I told her.

Maria laughed and said, "That's because I don't. You can call it a penis but never a cock. Only men have cocks and as far back as I can remember I never felt like a man. Even as a little boy I knew I was different. I knew I was a girl."

"So you and your brother are like this?" I asked.

Maria giggled and said. "I'm sorry I fibbed about having a brother who was a cross dresser. You see I didn't want you to know I was a transsexual until I knew you better. It's not something I like people knowing. They always treat me different."

"Does Tracy and Mark know about you?" I asked.

"Yes they both know. I met Mark at a shoot a few years back. He was looking for talent for a gay porn movie and I was doing gay porn back then. It was a way to make ends meet and give me something extra to pay my doctor bills."

"You were in porn movies too? Does Mark do gay movies?" I asked.

"No Mark has a reputation as a man's man he would never do gay porn. That doesn't mean he doesn't like to dabble with other men though he prefers girls like us to men. He makes gay porn movies and distributes them. Once I went to work for him I never worked of any one else. He's very professional and loves making good porn."

"Did you look like this when you made gay movies?" I asked.

Maria smiled and said. "No that was before I had breast implants. I was already on hormones at the time. I was what they call a Twinkie, a young feminine looking gay boy. I was always paired up with a masculine stud that controlled the action."

"Did you like making movies?" I asked.

"At first it was a way to pay for my transition. The directors I worked with were abusive and at times down right piggish. When I went to work for Mark it was a lot better. He never forced me to do something I didn't feel right about and he paid pretty well as long a you were on time and willing to give it your all. You didn't last long around Mark if your heart wasn't into your work."

"So after your breast implants you stopped doing porn?" I asked

Maria laughed out loud before saying. "I did more movies after my breast implants then before I had them done. Tranny movies are big sellers, I was making one a week for almost two years and I made great money doing them."

"How come your not making them now?" I asked.

"Who said I'm not?" She asked slyly.

"Well your working as a cook for Mark and Tracy. I figured you weren't doing them any more.

Maria laughed and said. "I cook for them because I want to. I enjoy cooking and I'm really good at it. When I first met Mark and Tracy I was living in a hole in the wall in south central LA. I could barely pay my rent and put food on the table. Tracy took me into her home as sort of a servant while I got my act together. They taught me how to be proud of myself and how to live. I owe them a lot.

"As for making movies I still make them though I really don't need too. Tracy taught me how to invest my money and now I could take the next ten years off and never run out of money. But I like to make movies. I love the sex and the atmosphere around the set. Mark makes making movies fun and enjoyable. It's something you have to try before you can turn your nose up to it."

I could see Maria thought I disapproved of her or her lifestyle or at the least her chosen profession. This could not be further from the truth so I said. "Don't get me wrong I don't think there's anything wrong with making porn movies. I just don't know anything about them and the people in them. Until yesterday I never met any one that was involved with the porn industry. This is all new to me."

Maria smiled at me and said. "I understand you're like so many other people that think the people on the screen aren't real people. We're just like every one else, we go to work do our jobs and go home. The only difference is our job deal with sex and others only wish theirs did. Don't worry I'm not mad at you, you don't know better. Maybe some time I'll take you with me so you can see what it's like to make a movie."

Before I could say anything Tracy came into my room and said. "There you two are."

I tried to jump up but Maria held me down and said to Tracy. "Back so soon everything go okay?"

"Just fine and I see everything is peachy here too," Tracy said as she sat on the bed on the other side of Maria. "I see you've got to know our new maid."

Maria laughed and said. "Can you blame me, Stephie is so sexy and now that Brian is out of the picture I can enjoy myself again."

Tracy ran her hand over Maria's hips while she said, "Honestly I don't know why you put up with him and his jealousy for so long. Your too sexual to be tied down like that."

"I know, I thought I was in love with him even though I knew he was messing around on me. Let Stephie and I clean up and we'll get you some lunch." Maria told her.

"Great idea I'll slip on a bikini and meet both of you out by the pool." Tracy told us as she stood to leave the room just before she stepped out of the room she said, "By the way I expect both of you to wear your bikinis as well."

"I guess that means neither one of us is going to get anything done today. Come on lover lets get in the shower." Maria told me with a light slap to my bottom.

After a thorough flushing of my bottom Maria and I stepped into the shower. We fooled around some but mostly washed each other off before we dried each other. After that Maria left the bedroom and I put on my yellow bikini. I knew if wearing one was going to be a daily occurrence I would have to get a few more. After slipping on a pair of two-inch heeled sandals I went to the kitchen to see if Maria needed my help.

Maria was wearing a bright orange bikini minus the top. The panty of the bikini was so tight I thought it was a second skin. But what caught my eye was the fact that she didn't have the slightest bulge between her legs.

I was jealous of the fact that she didn't show a bulge so I asked, "How can you look so feminine? My genitals aren't as big as yours and I show a bulge."

Maria laughed and said. "I have years of practice hiding what I have. Come here and I'll show you how to make that disappear."

Maria walked over to the kitchen table and sat down. I followed behind her and stood in front of her. Maria pulled down my bottoms and said, "Now the first time we do this it will feel uncomfortable but the more you do it the less it will hurt."

With that said Maria took one of my testicles and pushed it up as if to pushed it back up inside me. Uncomfortable was not the word I would use; painful was more like it. She pushed my testicle though a small opening behind my pelvis. The pain I felt was like a dull toothache. When the testicle finally popped inside I became dizzy and almost swooned but once it was inside the pain vanished rapidly. When she did the other testicle there wasn't as much pain but it was still painful.

Once she was done Maria pushed my penis back between my legs and pulled my bikini bottoms back up before saying. "You should do that every day believe me it hurts less and less. Now take a look and see how flat that makes you. Also you should wear a tighter bikini like I do."

"This is the only one I have." I told as I felt how much flatter I was.

"I guess that means we have to go on a shopping trip. After all a girl can't have too many bikinis." Maria told me as she continued preparing lunch. "You also need more clothes you seem to only have lingerie in your dressers.

"Those clothes aren't even mine, they were left by the last maid." I told Maria.

Maria laughed and said, "Tracy never had a maid before, in fact except for me she never had anyone. A cleaning service use to come in and clean the entire house twice a week.

This statement shocked me and Maria could see it on my face. Before I could say anything she said, "Grabbed the wine and the glasses I'll carry the plates."

I followed behind Maria though the backdoor and out by the pool. Tracy was already sitting at the table waiting for us. While Maria set the plates down I filled the three glasses with wine and handed one to Tracy and one to Maria before taking my seat.

Once we were seated Maria told Tracy, "I think I let a cat out of the bag here. I told Stephie that you didn't have a maid before her, she seemed quite shocked by that."

Tracy looked over at me and asked, "Is that true honey were your surprised by that?"

"Yes I mean if you didn't need me then why did you hire me?" I asked.

"It's very simple honey, I like you. You always took care of me at the diner. You always asked how I was doing and made a point to call me by my name each time I came in. As for hiring you I thought it was a good idea. You needed a decent job and some place to live. I had a service that came in twice a week to clean so I let them go and hired you. Now I have some one who will keep me company while Mark is out of town. I would say I made a good business decision."

She was right about that; I couldn't fault her on her logic. But there was the matter of the clothes so I asked, "Where did the clothes come from and why are they in my room?"

Tracy took my hand and said, "Ever since the first time I saw you in the diner I thought you would make a very pretty girl. So I bought those clothes in case I could talk you into dressing up for me. Now you have to admit I never once force you to wear them, I only suggested you wear them for me. Even now if you don't like wearing girls clothes you could put your boy clothes back on and it wouldn't change a thing."

She was right, she never forced me into anything. I just went along with her suggestions. Even the sex wasn't forced, I never tried to stop any of it and I loved all of it. I loved everything that happen and I wouldn't change a thing.

To bring me out of my thoughts Tracy asked. "So what will it be, do you want to stay Stephie or do you want to be Steven again. I'll be happy with either one of you."

There was no doubt in my mind I wanted to be Stephie so I told her "I like being Stephie as far as I'm concerned Steven no longer exists."

"Great I like her too now what brought all this up?" Tracy asked.

"I told her she need more girls clothes and she told me the clothes in her room weren't hers. She said they belonged to the last maid who worked here." Maria told her.

Tracy smiled and said. "Well Stephie those clothes now belong to you but I'm afraid Maria was correct. You need more clothes, that means we have to go shopping. Now since I talked you into becoming Stephie I will pay for your first feminine wardrobe after that you're on your own. How does tomorrow sound to both of you for a shopping trip?"

Maria looked surprised and said, "You want me to go with you?"

"Of cause I do after all who knows what a tranny can wear better than another tranny." Tracy told Maria.

Since I was okay with the clothes, after all how could I say no, Maria said she'd be happy to go along. We ate our lunch and sipped our wine for a while before Tracy said, "Oh by the way I have your pay checks here." She handed one to Maria who didn't even look at it then she handed one to me.

I looked at my check out of curiosity. I noticed it was for five hundred dollars before taxes. Tracy had told me I would be getting paid three fifty a week before taxes. I wondered why it was so much more.

Just to be honest I said. "Miss Tracy you gave me too much."

Tracy laughed and said, "I was wondering if you would notice. Mark decided that since your doing a better job of cleaning then the service was doing he said you deserved to get paid what we were paying them. If you want less then take it up with Mark." I didn't want less and I was quite grateful for the extra hundred and fifty and I told her so.

While we ate lunch Tracy and Maria talked over where we would shop and what I needed. The stores they suggested meant little to me, as I never heard of them. Then again before I came to live with Tracy I only shopped in Kmart and Target. I really didn't care much for what I wore and no one seemed to mind.

Once lunch was over we oiled each other down and lay in the sun for a couple hours. Around four Maria said it was time for her to clean up and get dinner started.

Tracy decided we should all shower together so we went into her bedroom. I was pretty sure that wasn't the only thing we were going to do in her bedroom. When Tracy threw a large towel on the bed and laid down on top of it I knew I was right.

Tracy pulled Maria down on top of her and they started kissing. I watched as their breasts mashed together as the tanning oil caused their breasts to slide together. It was like watching a lesbian movie scene but I knew one had a penis.

After they kissed for a few minutes Maria slid down Tracy's body and she started licking her pussy. Tracy then held out her hand for me and called me over to her. I was still wearing my bikini and as soon as I reached the bed Tracy pulled my bikini bottoms down and pulled my clit toward her mouth.

Now that my bottoms were gone my testicles dropped back into place. It was an odd feeling but one that was not unpleasant. At the same time my clit started to fill with blood and within seconds I was hard.

As soon as Tracy could get her mouth on my clit she started sucking. Her mouth moved up and down my clit quickly and she even took me into her throat, but I could feel she wasn't into sucking me the way she normally would. I was sure Maria was distracting her.

All too soon Tracy pulled my cock from her mouth and screamed that she was cuming. I saw her whole body shake as she drove her pelvis into Maria's face as she rode out her orgasm. How Maria held on I don't know.

Before her orgasm subsided Tracy screamed. "Fuck me honey fuck my pussy with your sissy clit." Maria quickly knelt up and slid her hard clit into Tracy's cunt. Tracy screamed out she was cum once more.

Once her second orgasm had run it's coarse Tracy hugged Maria tightly to her and rolled over so Tracy was now on top and Maria was on her back. With out missing a beat they continued to fuck as if nothing happen.

They fucked for a while in this position till Tracy remembered I was still in the room. What she said next surprised and delighted me. "Stephie get the lubricant and lube up my bottom. I want to feel your sissy clit in my ass."

I was so surprised she wanted me in her bottom I barely remember to move. I grabbed the translucent blue bottle off the nightstand and crawled down the bed till I was between Tracy and Maria's legs. I first took the lube and coated three fingers on my right hand. I then spread her ass cheeks apart with my left hand and slide first one finger into her hole as gently as I could.

I heard Tracy groan before she said as she continued to ride up and down Maria's clit. "That's good Stephie give me another one. Don't be afraid I'm quite used to having my asshole stuffed." I slide in a second finger then quickly added a third.

I finger fucked Tracy's asshole for a few minutes before she looked back at me and said. "That's enough playing around honey give me your clit now." What else could I do but give her what she wanted.

I was really nervous, as it would be my first time fucking someone's asshole. I worried I could hurt her, as I knew how much anal sex could hurt. As I knelt up and slid my clit between Tracy's cheeks she slowed to a stop and held herself still for me.

At first I couldn't find her hole and I kept missing it, as my clit wanted to slide up or down her crack. Tracy helped me by reaching back and taking my clit in hand before guiding it to her hole. When I felt her sphincter muscle spread open around the head of my clit I heard Tracy moan in pleasure. I followed suit as the head slipped inside and her sphincter closed around my shaft.

The feeling inside her bottom was like nothing I ever experienced before. Her rectum was hot, hotter than her pussy when we fucked. Except for the lubricant I used there was no moisture, but still I slid in easily. I slid all the way in till I bottomed out and my thighs pressed against her cheeks. I wanted to stay just as I was and relish this knew found feeling, but Tracy wasn't willing to wait.

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers