Making of a Porn Queen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

"Don't mention it dear now was there anything else you wanted to tell me?" Tracy asked. Somehow I knew she already knew about Helen.

"Well Helen from the movie asked if I could see her again away from the set. We kind of made a date for Saturday though I still have to confirm it. Would it be alright if I went out with her?" I asked.

"Maria told me you two went off by yourselves after the movie was done. Did you two have sex?" Tracy asked.

I knew I couldn't lie, as I knew what my punishment would be, but I didn't see any need to lie. I was never told I couldn't have sex with anyone else. "We were both quite aroused by the sex we saw so we went into the prop room and relieved each other."

"Well then you should go out with her. She's closer to your age then you are to anyone else here. If your date goes well maybe you should invite her over here on Sunday. She seems like a really sweet girl but she is very shy." Tracy told me.

After our discussion Tracy and I lay out in the sun for several hours. Laurel and Maria joined us about an hour later. When it was time to get ready for dinner I went in to shower and to get ready for my group meeting.

I took a shower with Maria before getting ready. I chose a pink dress that wasn't to short as the hem stopped an inch or two above my knees. It was sleeveless and seeing it was so warm out I thought it would be perfect. Under the dress I wore white thong panties a white corset that pulled my sides in. The corset also had a bra that would hold my breast forms. The garters from the corset held up my shear nude colored stockings. For shoes I chose a pair of three-inch mules.

When I looked at myself in the mirror I thought I looked quite innocent. At least that was the look I was going for. After my make up was done I went and set the table for dinner.

Dinner wasn't too spectacular and seeing I was nervous about my first group meeting I couldn't eat very much. When it was time to leave Tracy handed me the keys to her car and told me to be careful. She also gave me her cell phone in case I needed to make a call.

I drove carefully to the meeting, as I didn't want to get stopped as my license still had my boy picture on it. I knew they wouldn't arrest me for dressing like a girl but I didn't want any trouble with the police just the same.

The meeting was held in the same building my doctor's office was in. Instead of going to her office I went two floors higher to a psychologist office. When I walked into the room that the meeting was being held I saw I was the first to arrive. The only other person was an older gentleman in a gray suit sitting looking over some papers.

When it was clear I was looking for something the man asked, "Good evening is there anything I can do for you Miss?"

"I was told there was a group meeting here tonight. Dr. Acres sent me," I told him as I looked at the card my doctor gave me.

The man checked his paper for a few seconds before standing and saying. "You must be Stephanie AKA Steven. I'm Dr. Mathewson this is my group. Dr. Acres will be here shortly." He then handed me a sheet of paper and said, "If you would be so kind as to fill this out. It's a questionnaire that will help me understand who you are."

The questions on the questionnaire were almost the same quests that Dr. Acres asked the day I saw her in the office. I tried to answer them the same though I wasn't sure if I got it exactly right. I barely finished the questionnaire before the other people in the group started to arrive.

The group consisted of ten people including me. Almost all were men dressed as women. Some were older men in they're forties and a few were men in there twenties. There were also two boys that were younger than I was. Neither one of the younger boys dressed in drag as they called it but they were quite feminine.

At first I had to give a small speech to the group as to who I was and why I wanted to be a girl. This was hard at first, as I really didn't know why I wanted it. That was until I started telling them how I felt when I first started dressing in girl clothes. I told them how I felt comfortable with myself for the first time. By the end of my talk I was almost in tears.

The others talked too about how they felt. They also talked about how their families rejected them for their choices. The younger boy told us they couldn't express themselves because of their age and they still lived with their parents.

By the end of the meeting I realized I was lucky to find Tracy and Mark. They were great in their support of me, as was Maria. I couldn't have done better if I had planed it. I also thanked god that Tracy had talked me into wearing girl's clothes to start with. She must have seen I was a sissy boy from the start.

After the meeting Dr. Acres took me down to her office. Once inside she asked. "Tell me Stephanie have you had any ill affect from the hormones."

"I don't think so. I haven't noticed any affects at all." I told her.

She smiled and said. "You really shouldn't have as yet. But mostly what I'm concerned with is your appetite and your sexual response. Are you still getting erection like you did before."

"My appetite is about the same and as far as I can see my sexual response is the same. I mean I haven't had any problems getting an erection." I told her.

She smiled and said. "That's good some time girls like you have a problem with the hormones as far as food is concerned. They can't seem to get enough to eat and they but on a ton of weight. The other problem is getting an erection. The hormones sometimes dull their response and sometimes they loose length and mass in their penises. If you notice any of these things let me know. I can switch to a different drug that could elevate these symptoms."

She then took a syringe out and filled it before saying. "Since you're not having any problems so far I going to increase your dosage. Now make sure you tell me if you notice any changes at all."

After giving me the injection she said, "I'll see you next week I think you need to talk out some issues you have and this group might be just the place to do that." I left her office with my bottom hurting slightly and my purse two hundred dollars lighter.

On Thursday I called Helen to confirm our date. She told me she expected me to cancel but hoped I wouldn't. We talked about what we would do and where we would go before we talked about what we would wear. Helen was a jean type of girl but I was a dress-wearing girl. In the end I told her what dress I would wear and she decided to wear one too.

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers