Making of a Porn Queen Ch. 05

Story Info
Stephie and Hellen go out on a date.
9k words
4.71
68.5k
36

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 03/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

By Saturday I was excited about going out. It would be the first date I went on in a very long time. As a boy I only went on three dates with girls. With two of the dates I got lucky, with the other one I didn't. I was pretty sure I would get lucky that night but you never know.

Seeing we were going out to dinner before the movie I decided on wearing a burgundy dress and black four-inch stiletto heeled pumps. My underwear was the sexiest I owned. I wore a red corset that pulled my sides in giving me a much smaller waist. Seeing the corset didn't have a built in bra I wore a lace bra to hold my breast forms. The garters from the corset held up my stockings and my panties matched the lace bra. Around my neck I wore a burgundy choker to hide my Adam's apple.

After getting dressed I packed an over night bag. I wasn't sure if I was going to spend the night with Helen but I wanted to be prepared. I packed some make up as well as two nighties and clean set of clothes to wear home the next day.

Once more Tracy let me use her car seeing Helen and I might decide to end the evening in bed. Seeing I really couldn't bring her to my bed, as that wouldn't be too discrete she thought I should have a car so I could drive home whether late at night or early the next morning.

I had a slight problem finding Helen's house as it was in an area I didn't know too well. It only took me two wrong turns and a double back before I found the house. It was on a small quiet street with very few streetlights.

Helen was ready to go when I arrived. She was wearing a black dress that showed plenty of thighs. Gold colored three inch heels adorned her feet and her hair was done up. She looked radiant, far better than when I saw her on Monday. We kissed lightly at the door before making our way back to the car.

We went to a small Italian restaurant that Helen knew about. The antipasto salad that came with the meal was really good and the fettuccine Alfredo I order was also good though I only ate a third of it due to the constriction of my corset.

Once we were back in the car Helen asked, "Didn't you like the fettuccine Alfredo?"

"I loved it but after the antipasto I didn't have much room. If nothing else this corset will help me lose weight." I told her.

I could hear the astonishment in her voice. "Why on earth are your wearing one of those? You don't need one that's for sure."

I took her hand and said, "Thanks but I really do need one. It pulls my sides in to give me a girlish figure. It really isn't so bad once you get used to it."

Helen ran her hand over my tummy before saying, "I wouldn't know about that I don't own one. It does make you feel all nice and tight under your dress though."

I giggled and said, "I own fifteen of them and I wear one practically every day. I actually miss it when I don't wear one like last Monday." Helen found it hard to believe I wore a corset all the time. She questioned me about it all the way to the movie-theater.

We saw a nice romantic movie that most guys called a chic flick. It was very romantic and quite sad. Helen and I held hands through out it, though once in while her hand drifted down to caress my thigh. By the end of the movie we were in tears. I never cried at a movie before but I also never watched romantic movies when I was a boy.

After the movie I brought Helen back to her house where she invited me in for a nightcap. The nightcap was a glass of wine that I merely sip before we started kissing.

We kissed and caressed each other on her sofa for a long time before she took me to her bedroom. Her bedroom was surprisingly feminine with lots of candles that she lit and lots of frilly lace. We barely got each other's dresses off before we fell onto the bed.

I was quite content to remain dressed as I was in my corset bra stockings and heels. Helen wore a satin bra and panties with a garter belt and stockings. She had kicked off her heels when we walked into the bedroom. We lay on the bed, side by side, as we kissed and caressed each other. The last time we were to together it was a quick fuck purely for the release. This time we made love to each other. We kissed and touched each other for well over an hour before one of us made a move to the others genitals.

Helen was the first to make a move as she cupped my boy-clit in her hand. I responded to her caress by becoming instantly hard. When she could feel my erection she said, "This feels so erotic. Here I am kissing some one who looks like a beautiful girl and I'm holding an erect cock in my hand. I've never been with another girl before so you could imagine how confusing this feels to me."

"I know what you mean." I told her. "You could imagine how confused I was the first time Tracy made love to me as if I was a girl. And my first time with Mark was like nothing I had ever hoped for. I couldn't begin to explain to you how confusing and utterly wonderful that night was."

"You mean Mark and Tracy, the movie making Mark and Tracy? You had sex with them?" Helen asked and I could hear the surprise in her voice.

"Yes that Mark and Tracy. I am their housemaid. I also live in their house." I told her though I wasn't sure that was the right thing.

Helen pulled my boy-clit out of my panties and started stroking it before she said. "I've heard Mark and Tracy are a kinky couple but I never believed that to be true. What about Maria and you I thought you two were a couple or at least very close."

I wasn't sure how much I should be telling Helen but Tracy did ask me to invite her over for Sunday. So I said. "Maria also lives with Mark and Tracy she is their cook. Maria and I are lovers too."

As Helen continued to stroke my sissy rod she kissed me before saying. "Honey do you realize your living a porn movie?" I just about laughed when she said this but all that came out was a deep gasp as she took my clit into her mouth.

When Helen told me she loved sucking cock I had no idea she loved it so much. For the next twenty minutes she sucked my clit to several near explosions. Each time I would come close to filling her mouth or at the lease tell her I was about to, she would take her mouth off my clit and kiss some other part of me till I calmed down.

When she had her fill of sucking she straddled my hips with her legs before saying. "Thank you I've never been with any one that would let me do that for as long as I wanted. They always want me to let them cum in my mouth or to stop and fuck. Now I'm going to reward you for your patience."

Before I could say anything Helen raised up and popped my clit into her pussy. She was as hot as she was on Monday and all I could do was moan as she slid down on my pole.

Unlike on Monday where Helen wanted it hard and fast today she took it slow and steady. She rocked her hips slowly as she moved up and down making the intense pleasure I was feeling last for a long time. Even though I was sure I couldn't last very long Helen seemed to know just how to do it to make it last.

How long we fucked I don't know and even though Helen had several orgasm she managed to keep me on the edge with out bring me over the top. But all good things must end and that holds true for what we were doing. After what seemed like an eternity I couldn't hold out any longer as I started filling her with cum. It was by far the longest orgasm I ever had and one that seemed to drain everything out of me.

I'm not sure but I think I passed out from my orgasm as when I open my eyes Helen was laying on top of me. When she saw I was awake she said, "There you are. I was afraid you weren't going to open your eyes again tonight. I hope I didn't hurt you. I know when I prolong someone's orgasm it can be too intense when it finally does happen."

"That was remarkable I've never been kept on the edge for that long. How do you do it." I asked.

Helen giggled and said. "To tell you the truth I really don't know. I use tricks I've thought of while I worked on movies. Some of the guy I had to keep ready can be quite difficult and they need a lot of attention. I know it has a lot to do with the way I squeeze their cocks with my pussy, but I can't explain how."

I hugged her and kissed her before saying, "You are truly gifted."

"Thanks you are wonderful too. Not every man I've dated wanted a girl who can control their orgasms that way. They feel threaten like I have something on them and they don't want to give up control. It's a male macho thing." Helen told me.

I giggled and said. "I definitely don't have that problem so you can do that to me any time you like."

I watched as Helen's face turned a pretty shade of pink before she said shyly. "I was wondering if you would do what you did on Monday after we fucked."

"If you mean you want me to clean your pussy it would be my honor. Just turn around." I told her.

I meant she should turn over on to her back. I figured that would be more comfortable for her, but Helen took it another way. Helen turned around and brought her pussy down onto my face. This was fine with me, as I like this way better. Any cum that was deep inside her would flow out easier this way.

I started licking her clean and I instantly knew that most of the cum I had shot into her had already leaked out. That didn't stop me from making sure she was extra clean and I also used this opportunity to bring her to another orgasm.

What I didn't expect was for Helen to clean me. Once I got started Helen leaned over and started licking the area around my clit. At first it was a few tentative licks as if she was testing the water, after a minute or so she started licking me with gusto.

Once she was thoroughly cleaned and I'm sure I was Helen spun around once more and kissed me. Her face had cum smeared all over it and I could taste it in her mouth as we kissed. We kissed each other's face to get them clean before Helen laid down on me with a sigh.

"I was right," Helen told me after a few seconds. "Your sperm doesn't taste like any man I've been with before. I thought so on Monday and today I made sure. Your cum isn't bitter it's sweet and yummy."

"I think it has something to do with my diet. I don't eat meat any more." I told her.

"Don't change because I like the way it tastes." Helen told me. After a short pause she asked. "Can you stay the night or do you need to get back."

"That's up to you, do you want me to stay?" I asked already knowing the answer.

Helen kissed me before saying. "I'd like that a lot. Let me see if I have anything that will fit you. You look absolutely beautiful in that corset but I can't imagine you sleeping it."

"I brought an over night bag just in case." I told her as went to get out of bed. "Just let me get my dress on and I'll go out and get it."

"It would be easier if I put on a robe and went out. Just give me your keys." Helen told me as she slipped out of bed and grabbed a robe.

I found my purse and handed her the keys. While she was out I called Tracy to let her know I was spending the night so she wouldn't worry. Tracy thanked me and reminded me to invite Helen over the next day.

"I can't believe you thought to bring a bag. No man would have thought to do that, and most girls I know wouldn't have. But seriously it's the right thing to do. I mean you can't wear the dress you wore tonight during the day. It would definitely send the wrong message." Helen told me as she brought in my over night bag.

"I know I wouldn't have thought of it before I started wearing girls clothes." I told her as I took the bag from her.

After I cleansed my bottom Helen and I took a shower together. She was all full of questions as to why I did that. I told her I had to be clean in case some one wanted to fuck me. I think that gave her ideas as later on that night she used a dildo on my bottom. She then understood why I had to be clean, but she liked fucking my sissy-pussy with the dildo.

We made love several more times that night till very early in the morning. We slept in each other's arms till almost ten. We showered together once more before going to sleep and again when we woke up.

While I packed my bag Helen made us breakfast. After we sat down to eat I said. "Tracy told me I should invite you over to the house today."

Helen looked at me suspiciously before saying. "I don't think that's a good idea."

"Can I ask why you feel that way?" I asked.

Helen thought for a second before saying. "Truthfully I doubt she meant it I'm sure she only said it to be nice."

"I doubt she said it to be nice. I know for a fact she never lies and she wouldn't tell me to invite you if she didn't want you." I told her. I didn't want Helen getting the wrong idea about Tracy.

"Are you sure?" Helen asked but before I could answer she said. "You see Mark and Tracy are out of my league. I mean Mark is a really nice guy to work for and Tracy has always been nice to me but I don't belong in their circle."

"I don't see how you can say that. If any one doesn't belong in their circle it's me." I told her in Tracy's defense. "I know for certain she would never have me ask if she didn't want you. Mark and Tracy are really nice people and I'm sure you wouldn't regret coming over."

Helen thought for a few minutes before she said. "Okay I'll come but I'll hold you responsible if anything goes wrong. What do you think I should wear?"

"Normally on Sundays we lie around out by the pool and soak up the sun. I guess a bathing suit unless you like to sun bathe in the nude." I told her.

Helen snorted and said. "Now I know your pulling my leg. I'll put on a short skirt like your wearing and some tennis shoes I'll bring a bikini just in case."

While Helen got dressed I called Tracy to let her know I was bringing Helen home with me. Tracy seemed quite happy with the news and told me to hurry along, as she couldn't wait to see me again. I had a feeling that she wanted to see Helen more.

"You're not going to embarrass her are you? I told her you were sincere about wanting her to come over." I asked even though I knew she was sincere.

"I'm surprised you would even ask such a question honey. I would never say I wanted her to come over if I didn't. And I would never embarrass her for any reason." Tracy told me.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have thought you wouldn't be sincere." I told her.

"Don't worry about it love I forgive you. Now hurry your pretty little ass home. I've missed you while you've been gone." Tracy told me.

Once I hung up the phone and finished my coffee Helen came out of her bedroom. She was wearing a plaid pleated skirt that looked like it was part of a schoolgirl's uniform. Her top was a sleeveless tank top that was several inches too short to cover her flat belly. She had put on some make up though it was light. She really looked very young and very attractive. In her hand was a bikini.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked.

Helen took a deep breath and said. "I guess so. I hope this isn't a joke."

"No joke I swear. Do you want to follow me in your car or do you want to ride along?" I asked though I was sure she would want to take her own car.

Helen picked up a set of keys and said, "I'll follow, this way if it's a mistake I have a way home."

It didn't take us long to get to Tracy house and Helen stayed right behind me the whole way. When we walked into the house Tracy and Mark were standing by the door waiting for us. Mark was wearing a robe and a Speedo which was a surprise as I never saw him wearing anything at all while he sunbathe. Tracy was wearing a yellow string bikini that I had seen quite often. Normally she took it off once she was outside.

They greeted me with a kiss and a hug before turning their attention to Helen. "Helen dear its good of you to come. I was telling Mark that we know nothing about you and we should remedy that seeing all the work you do for him."

"Thank you for inviting me over. I hope its not too much trouble." Helen told her.

"No trouble at all honey we're just soaking up the sun out by the pool. I see you brought a swimsuit I'll show you where you can change." Tracy told Helen, to me she said. "Stephie why don't you put on yours and come out by the pool. Maria and Laurel are already out there." Mark walked out to the pool while I headed to my room. Tracy and Helen went toward Tracy's bedroom.

I barely got out of my clothes when Maria came into the bedroom. She took me in her arms and kissed me deeply before saying, "I missed you last night honey. I hope you missed me too."

I did miss her. I missed her sissy clit in my bottom but Helen made up for it. Knowing Maria was jealous of Helen I didn't tell her the whole truth. "I missed you too. Especially when I woke up this morning." Sharing a shower with Maria was always a delight.

"I'm sure that little slut made up for my absents." Maria told me with a scowl then she smiled sweetly and said. "I'm just kidding sweetie I'm not jealous of her any more. Tell me is she good in bed."

"All I'm going to say is if you get the chance to sleep with her you should do it. Believe me you won't regret it." I told Maria.

"Oh no you don't I want details and I want them right now." Maria told me as she plopped her bottom on the bed.

I know I blushed before I said, "Well she can control her movements so she can keep her partner right at the brink of orgasm without letting them cum. It was agony, sweet agony. I thought my head was going to explode." I went on to tell her every thing we did while I slipped on my bikini.

"Wow she sounds like a little sex pot. I think I need to be nicer to her." Maria told me.

"She really is a nice person and I don't mean just in bed." I told her as we went outside.

By the time I got out by the pool Helen was already out there and she was laying on one of the lounges. Tracy was laying on a lounge right next to Helen and there was a lounge chair on the other side of Helen unoccupied.

When Tracy saw me come out of the house she said. "Steph take the lounge next to Helen and I'll put lotion on your back."

Before I could even get comfortable Tracy was applying her special lotion to my back. For some reason I didn't think she was doing it for me as much as she was doing it for Helen. My feelings proved right when she was finished with me and turned to Helen and asked. "Helen sweetie would you like me to put lotion on your back? This is my own special formula that really turns the skin a nice golden brown."

"I guess so if it not too much of a bother." Helen told her.

"No bother at all honey." Tracy told her as she switched over to Helen lounge.

I watched as Tracy applied the lotion to Helen's back and legs. I couldn't be certain but I swear Tracy's hands were shaking. I watched as she not only spread the lotion on Helen's skin but she seem to work it into the skin with her fingers. I did notice that Tracy's nipples became hard while she was doing this.

When Helen's back and legs were covered in lotion Tracy asked. "Helen honey can I ask a question?"

Helen looked back over her shoulder and said, "I guess so."

Tracy placed her hand on the middle of Helen's back and said, "You see Mark and I like to sunbathe nude, would it offend you if we did that now. I don't want to upset you."

Helen giggled and said, "Stephie told me you did but I didn't believe her. No it wouldn't upset me, I see nude people every day on set."

Before Helen could get the word out of her mouth Tracy stood and started taking off her bikini. I watched Helen who couldn't take her eyes off Tracy as Tracy went over and lay back down on her lounge chair. Helen watched closely as Tracy spread suntan lotion on herself before lying back to let the sun do its work.

Helen also watched while Mark Maria and Laurel also disrobed. Maria and Laurel made a big show of applying lotion to Mark before they applied it to each other. How either girl's didn't show their excitement was beyond me. All I know is neither one of them became erect.

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers