Making of a Porn Queen Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

The dress I wore I had bought earlier but I knew I would never wear it until I had real breasts. The dress was lavender with a deep plunging neckline. With the way the corset had pushed my new breast up the bulges of my breasts were framed by the neckline.

For jewelry I chose a diamond pendant that hung down so the diamond was nestled in my cleavage. I also chose a pair of diamond pendent earrings that seemed the go perfectly with the necklace.

When I walked into the meeting all the other girls noticed the new me instantly. I mean how could they not see my new breast seeing I had put them on display. All the other girl's were full of questions about how they felt and what was the surgery like. For some reason at that moment the pain I had gone through wasn't all that bad. In fact I barely remembered the pain. After the meeting and I had my hormone shot I went home.

When I got home Tracy Maria and Mark wanted to know what happen. I was beside myself with glee as I told them about the attention I had gotten. It wasn't long before the four of us were in bed together.

First it was Tracy Maria and myself in bed. My new dress lay in a heap on the floor and my new tits were pulled out of the corsets cups so Maria and Tracy could feasted on my mammary glands. My clit was out of my panties as each girl took turns stroking me.

When I saw Mark holding the movie camera I froze up a little knowing that some one I didn't know would see me having sex. That feeling didn't last long and I started getting turned on to the idea that some one I didn't know would be watching me.

I'm not sure if it was the camera or the fact that I knew a stranger would be seeing what Maria Tracy or I was doing but for some reason I really got turned on. When Maria turned around so she could suck my clit I went after hers like it was my last meal.

When I realized Mark had the camera so close I sucked on Maria's clit really hard. She started grunting and her hips started moving and in only a few minutes I felt her start to cum in my mouth. I knew this wasn't right and I pulled her clit from my mouth and stroked it so she pumped her load on my tits. Tracy wasn't about to be out done when the camera was rolling. She quickly licked Maria's cum off my tits. She then let the cum drip from her mouth and into mine.

Tracy then straddled my face so I could eat her pussy. Her pussy was soak and wet, which attested to how turned on she was. Her juices literally dripped into my mouth. This didn't bother me as I quickly licked up all of her precious juices.

In no time Tracy was rocking on my face and the sound that came out of her mouth told me she was close to cuming. I felt her stomach clinch as a strong flow of cream poured out of her hole and on to my face.

I thought Tracy would relax a bit but I was wrong. In a flash she was gone and Maria coaxed me to turn over onto my tummy. I then felt my panties being pulled down to my knees and a second later I felt Maria's finger invade my asshole.

Her finger was well lubed and in no time she had three fingers drilling in and out of my sissy ass. I couldn't help but mew at the feelings she was giving me. But this was only a prelude to what was coming next.

As I looked back I saw Tracy strapping on her dildo. Mark was sure to get it on film as Tracy worked the smaller end into her pussy. She then came over to my face and pointed the dildo toward my mouth.

With out being told to I sucked the dildo into my mouth. I moved my mouth up and down the dildo but that wasn't enough for Tracy. She started moving her hips and was soon fucking my mouth.

This lasted about five minutes before she pulled the dildo from my mouth. She went around behind me and got up on the bed. Once she settled between my legs she slapped my ass and said. "Up on your knees sissy. I want to fuck you like the slut you are."

I looked back over my shoulder and said. "Yes Miss Tracy fuck me please fuck me." Mark caught my face on film when I said that.

Mark turned the camera back just in time to see the head of the dildo pierce the opening of my anus. I crooned sweetly just before I pushed back taking the entire dildo into my ass.

Tracy started fucking me with steady hard thrusts and I tried to meet her thrust for thrust. By this point the feeling of having my ass fucked was overwhelming and I closed my eyes and relished in the feeling.

Before I could get into the wonderful reaming my ass was receiving I felt something wet touch my lips. I quickly open my eyes and I saw Mark's wonderful cock in front of me. The head of his cock glisten with precum and his cock looked so hard it could cut diamonds.

Tracy slapped my ass and said, "Suck my man's cock slut wrap those pretty lips around it and suck him."

I really didn't need any encouragement as I quickly licked the head of his cock clean before wrapping my lips around his shaft. I looked straight at the camera that Mark was still holding, I winked before sliding my lips down his shaft.

Mark held the camera on me as I worked my lips up and down taking in more of his man meat as I went. I kept looking up so I could make eye contact with the camera and in so doing who ever watched the movie we were making.

How long this lasted I don't know and to tell the truth I didn't care, but as these this go they soon stopped. Tracy pulled her dildo out of my bottom and at the same time Mark pulled out of my mouth.

When I looked around to see what was going on I saw that Maria had a handheld camera in her hand as well. Tracy took the camera from Mark and stood to the side as she continued taping while Mark took her place behind me. Maria came around still holding her camera and took Mark's place by my face.

With out being told I sucked Maria's hard clit into my mouth and took it deep in my throat. At the same time I felt Mark's cock at the entrance to my sissy pussy.

Before he could push his cock into me I pulled my lips from Maria's clit and looked back while saying. "Please Mark, give me your cock I need it so bad. Fuck my sissy ass please Mark please."

Mark grunted and at the same time he slid his cock all the way into my ass. I squealed and said. "Oh god yes Mark fuck me fuck me with your man meat."

Mark started fucking me in earnest and at the same time I gobbled down Maria's clit once more. I tried squeezing my lips around her clit as my sphincter squeezed Marks cock as it tried leaving my ass hole.

I could almost bet that Tracy was getting a good shot of my ass hole stretching around Mark's cock as I felt him pull my ass cheeks apart. I would have turned to see but I didn't want to take Maria's clit out of my mouth.

We kept this up till Maria groaned out she was cuming and she quickly pulled her clit from my mouth and came on my face. I tried desperately to catch in my mouth but most of it landed on my hair and face.

Once Maria was done cuming Mark pulled out of my ass. He picked me up and spun me around so I was flat on my back. As soon as my feet were on his shoulders he slid his cock back into my ass. This made me squeal and beg him to fuck me harder.

Mark fucked me like a bull in rut for the next ten minutes. When I saw a certain look in his eye I knew he was nearing the end. So I took my clit in hand and started stroking myself. I knew he wanted me to cum before he did. Mark saw what I did and he smiled telling me I had read the situation correctly.

It didn't take long before I squealed that I was cuming and instantly I started pumping load after load of sissy juice onto my black corset. Mark followed suit soon after as he pulled his cock from my ass and pumped his load on my face. Again I tried to catch it in my mouth but it landed on my face and tits.

In the end I was covered in cum. I had it in my hair and my face as well as my tits. My pretty black lace corset had streaks of it and there was even some on my hands and thighs.

Once Mark rolled away from me I tried to get up to shower. I didn't mind getting cum on me but I learned to hate it when it dried. Tracy and Maria saw what I wanted to do and they quickly helped me to my feet stripped me and helped me into the shower.

When we made it back to bed and the three of us were cuddled together Tracy said. "You were really hot tonight Stephie. I think you like have a camera on you when you're fucking." I know I blush deeply as I could feel my face heat up. Tracy giggled and said. "There is nothing to be embarrassed about honey. We all love doing it for the camera."

I didn't say anything because I didn't know what to say. I know I was quite turned on once the camera was rolling and to tell the truth I got a thrill knowing someone I didn't know would be watching what we did. It wasn't something I could admit to.

On Saturday Mark played the movie that we made earlier in the week. It was a really hot movie. Who ever did the editing really did a good job of it seeing you couldn't tell who was taping what. At the end of the movie I saw it had credits like in a real movie. All of our names were mentioned as well as Bill Graft as the editor.

I realized I knew who Billy Graft was as I had been introduced to him on the set a few weeks back. Now knowing who had see us really turned me on and in the next instant I leaned over and took Mark's cock into my mouth. I had been stroking it though out the movie and now the urge to have him in my mouth came over me. Mark of cause didn't object and in about five minutes he was filling my mouth with his delicious cum.

Even thought I tried to get him to cum again Mark pulled me off his cock and said. "Thank you Stephie but that's enough for now. Did that movie turn you on that much?"

I could feel myself blush before I said, "It was really hot."

"Yes it was it's too bad no one else will ever see it. Or see how sexy you are while your getting fucked." Mark told me before he kissed me. I wasn't sure if Mark meant to but he planted a seed of a thought in my head that night.

The next three months went by pretty quickly. I was asked to work on more movies, as it seemed Mark couldn't make enough T-girl movies. They seemed to become more popular lately.

My father made regular visits to the LA area and each time he came to town he would take me to dinner. He also took Maria to dinner on different nights. At the end of the night he would bring me home before going back to his hotel. When he took Maria to dinner she usually came home the next morning.

Each time she spent the night with my father she would be very jumpy around me the next day. So around Christmas I said. "Maria you know I love you and I love my father. I'm happy that you two are enjoying yourselves and I hope you continue. I just wish you wouldn't feel so guilty about it the next day."

Maria laughed and said, "I guess I do act guilty about the time we spend together but you have to realizes that both of you are my lovers. I feel like I'm committing incest every time I sleep with him."

I laughed and said. "I can't see how you can think that seeing you're not related to either of us. Unless you haven't told me something like you and my father got married."

Maria became all flustered and tried to say she didn't. All that really came out of her mouth was a bunch of gibberish. I started laughing even harder and Maria knew I was teasing her. She picked a large wooden spoon and chased me around the house with it.

When she finally caught me she paddled my bottom a few times before we started rolling on the floor laughing. After that she never seemed nervous around me after spending the night with my father. In fact Maria started spending every night with my father when he was in town, even the nights when he and I would go out to dinner. After he dropped me off at Tracy's house I knew Maria was at his hotel waiting for him.

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers