Making of a Porn Queen Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

Bill entwined my arm in his and said. "I'll see you up. After all we're staying on the same floor."

Once we were on the elevator he slid his arm around my back. I really had no choice but to slide mine around his. It wasn't comfortable with my arm at my side. He took my chin in his hand and turned my head and looked down at me. I thought he was going to kiss me and I wasn't sure I wanted him too. I mean I was upset with him wasn't I. But the elevator door open before he tried.

Bill kept his arm around my waist as he walked me to my room. When we stopped and he turned me I knew he was going to kiss me. There was no doubt in my mind, he would try and I would have to stop him.

Bill took my chin in his hand and lifted my face up so I was looking up at him. Just when I was sure he was going to kiss me he said. "Have breakfast with me tomorrow. I know Mark want's you on the set by eight so meet me at seven for breakfast."

I was completely confused by this point. I mean I was sure he wanted to kiss me and I was going to tell him no. At least I think I was going to tell him no, but I guess I would never know. Before I agreed to meet him he took my room key and open my door. He then put the room key in my hand and kissed the back of it saying he would see me at seven.

A few seconds later I was inside my room and the door was closed. I was actually upset with what at just happen. Bill didn't even wait for me to say I would meet him, he just assumed I would. What made me even madder was he didn't even try to kiss me. I was sure he was going to try but nothing happen.

I know I shouldn't have been upset that he didn't try. Surely he sensed I wouldn't let him so that must be the reason he didn't. But it was still annoying that he didn't try.

Both Maria and Helen were asleep and the lights were off when I came into the room. I found a nightie in the dark and went into the bathroom to shower and change. Once I was clean and dressed I crawled into bed with Helen and Maria and went to sleep.

At six the next morning Maria was waking me. By the time I was dressed in a skimpy little outfit of a short leather skirt and a halter-top that left a bare midriff I had decided not to eat breakfast with Bill. After all I never said I would and his assumption that I would was belittling.

It was ten to seven when we left the room. As soon as we entered the dinning room we saw Mark and Tracy sitting at a table. But before we could make it to their table Bill was at my side.

He took my hand and said, "I have a table over here for us. I hope that's okay?" I really wanted to tell him I didn't want to sit with him but one look in his eyes and I dam near melted. I simply followed him to his table.

Once we were seated and our meals were ordered I said, "I don't know what your doing here but aren't you worried about what other people will think when they see us sitting together?"

"I'm trying to get you back in my life Steph." Bill told me as he took my hand. "I really don't care what any one else here thinks."

I wanted to believe him but I also knew he could be only saying this to sleep with me again. I wouldn't have minded that either but I didn't want to hide our friendship. If he wanted me he would have to show it in public as well as in private. Bill must have sensed my feeling as he took my hand and kissed it then held it till our meals came.

While we ate Bill told me he had seen the pictures I had posed for the day before. He told me they were good and Mark had said I was a natural. This made me feel really good inside knowing that Mark and Bill like what they saw. Considering how many pictures and videos they've seen it was a compliment. I could feel myself blush as he talked about the pictures.

After I was finished with my meal Mark came up to the table and said. "Steph I'm going to need you on the third floor in a little while. Bill I still need you to go over those tapes from yesterday, but please finish your breakfast."

As I was already finished with my meal I told Mark I would be right there. Bill wasn't completely finished but he told Mark he would get right on it. Before I could stand and follow Mark and Maria, Bill took my hand to stop me. He then stood with me and kissed me in front of everyone in the dinning room.

At first I was surprised by what he was doing. Then I wanted to pull away because he had rejected me. In a second those feeling left as his sweet tender kiss seemed to engulf me. I could do nothing more than kiss him back. How long the kiss lasted I wasn't sure but in the end it wasn't long enough. Bill then walked me to the elevator where he kissed me once more.

As I was getting on the elevator he asked. "Have lunch with me. When Mark lets you take lunch come and get me and we'll eat together." I didn't tell him I would but I was sure he knew I would.

As I arrived on the third floor I saw that there was a very tall, very muscular man standing in the hall by the elevator door. As soon as I walked off the elevator he asked my name and checked it off on a list he had on a clipboard. I later found out that he, as well as three other guys were security guards so no one came to the set that wasn't needed.

After checking my name he directed me to a room at the end of the hall. I would have known there was a shooting going on by all the people standing outside the room. Most of the people standing outside the room were trades people that were waiting to do whatever they need to do between take's.

When I walked up to the door Mark spotted me immediately and said. "Good you're here. Give Maria a hand while we're setting up the scene."

To Mark giving some one a hand meant he wanted me to fluff the person up. He was quite respectful to me as well as any other fluffers that worked for him. In all things Mark was a gentleman first.

I found Maria in the room sitting on a chair as she tried to get herself erect for the scene. I knew from experience that she had a problem with this, as she disliked masturbating. She had told me once she felt lonely doing it and it wasn't a feeling she liked.

As soon as she saw me a smile came to her lips and her arms reached out to me. "Come here you sweet little thing I was afraid I was going to have to do this myself."

We kissed briefly then I sunk to my knees in front of her and took her clit in my hand. Almost instantly I could feel her boy clit come to life. As I bent over and licked the head of her boy clit Maria asked. "I guess you and Bill are on speaking terms once more?"

I gave her boy-clit a quick lick before I said, "I guess so he's been very nice and I can't help but respond to him." I then took the head of her clit into my mouth and sucked gently.

"Mm nice honey." She told me as I worked my lips down her eight-inch shaft. "I noticed you didn't come to bed until late. Does that mean you went to his room for a little loving?"

I pulled my lips from her penis and said, "No that doesn't mean I slept with him. We danced till the music stopped then he took me to my room. In fact we didn't even kiss." I told her with a slight irritation to my voice.

Maria giggled and said. "Obviously you wanted him to kiss you even if you wouldn't admit it." I didn't bother answering as I slid my lips down her clit once more.

After ten minutes of sucking her to keep her hard Mark told me to wait in the room across the hall with Helen. Helen asked me the same questions that Maria asked and I had to give the same answers. Helen also told me she was glad that Bill and I were working things out as she enjoyed the night the three of us spent together.

Helen and I were called into service three more times before Mark called a lunch break. By that time I was looking forward to having lunch with Bill as I enjoyed his company.

I found Bill in a room on the fourth floor where he had set up his computers. When I walked into the room He was talking to a pretty blond who was sitting in the seat next to him. On the computer screen in front of the blond was a picture of me taken the day before. It was a picture of me masturbating before Chris showed up.

For some reason I felt a little jealous because Bill was talking to her and a little embarrassed that she was looking at the picture. Before I could bring attention to myself Bill saw me and said. "Steph come in I'll be ready in one second."

The blond looked at me and smiled before Bill stood and took me in his arms. He kissed me on the lips before saying to the blond. "Becky this is Stephanie. Steph this is Becky Ambrose she does the copy on the pictures for the magazines."

Becky stood up and offered me her hand while saying, "It a pleasure Steph. I was just working on your first pictorial. If you don't mind me saying so it's really hot and I know your going to be a hit with the guys. I have one problem though. I don't know what to call you. Do you have a stage name you would like to use? Most actresses don't use their real name."

That little bit of embarrassment I felt earlier was now coming on strong as I could feel my face become hot with her words. "No I don't, I didn't even think about a stage name." I told her.

"Well you'll need one so think about it and let me know. Make it quick though as I have to get this to the printer when we get back to LA." She told me as she continued to hold my hand.

"I'll let you know as soon as I think of something." I told her. To Bill I said. "We should be going. I only have an hour before I have to be back on the set."

Bill and I went down to lunch and had a wonderful meal. All the time we talked and while I ate I couldn't stop thinking of a stage name for myself. I really couldn't come up with anything that I would want to be called.

After lunch Bill and I walked around the pool area and he invited me to dinner. This time I told him I wanted to eat with Maria Tracy Mark and Helen. After all they were my friends though I felt like they were more like family. I also didn't want Bill thinking he could monopolize my time. At the same time I invited him to join us for dinner.

After lunch I sat with Helen once more as another scene was being filmed. This time it wasn't a scene with Maria as she was done for the day. This time it was with Sammie and a guy named Peter. Peter was really nice and he was quick to respond. Sammie was also quick to respond though it still took time to set the scene.

By the time we broke for the day my lips were sore and I was so horny I could had fucked a bed rail. Thankfully Maria and Helen were equally as horny as I was and we had a wonderful time relieving each other's tension.

After getting dressed for dinner the five or us when out to a really nice restaurant. Mark told us to dress up. As the restaurant he was taking us to was a chic bistro. It was then that I worried about Bill. I wasn't sure if it was okay that he came along, but Mark told me it was quite alright as this way he wouldn't be the only man.

Even though Maria Helen and I had an hour and half long session in bed and I had two wonderful orgasms there was a fire still smoldering inside me. Once the six of us were in SUV I couldn't stop teasing poor Bill. Through out the drive to the restaurant I would rub my hand up and down the inside of his thigh. At the same time I made sure he ran his hand up and down the inside of my thigh.

At the restaurant I played with his thigh and I ran my foot up his leg in a game of footsie. I was as discreet as possible but Tracy knew what was going on. She even leaned over and told me to calm down at one point. After that I was quite the lady.

During dinner we discussed my stage name. A lot of possibilities were mentioned though some were quite humorous and some were out right vulgar though those were told in a whisper. In the end I didn't decide on anything.

After the restaurant we went back to the hotel. Maria and Helen were invited back to Tracy's room, which left me alone. I was sure Tracy was giving me a chance to take Bill to bed and I was quite appreciative.

Through out the day I had learned that Bill really didn't care who knew he and I were lovers. In fact he made sure to kiss me lovingly whenever any one was around. I figured that since he had gone to such lengths to prove this I would be more than willing to spend the night with him.

Once Mark Tracy Maria and Helen were gone Bill asked. "Do you want to dance with me? I'm not ready to call it a night just yet."

Bill had his arms around me as he hugged me to him. I kissed him lightly on the lips before I said. "I'm not ready to call it a night just yet either. But what I'd really like to do is go see your room. Maybe we can dance up there."

Bill smiled before he said, "I'd love that but are you sure that's what you want. I don't want you thinking I'm only interested in getting you in bed for the night."

I tried smiling seductively as I said. "I'm interested in getting you in bed. I hope that doesn't make me unseemly." Bill kissed me deeply before steering me toward the elevator.

How I would have loved to go to his room and not worry about anything, but that wasn't possible. There were things I needed and things I would have liked to have. Before I entered his room I excused myself and ducked into my room.

There I got my make up and some clean underwear. I also got a nightie to sleep in and a clean outfit to wear in the morning. Of cause I had to get my enema kit, as I would never feel clean with out it.

Bill was still waiting by his door when I returned with my over night case. He didn't laugh at me for being so well prepared. He merely kissed me deeply once I was in his arms. He then picked me up and carried me into his bedroom.

When Bill placed me back on my feet we kissed some more as we tried taking each other's clothes off. Bill had a much easier time of it, as all he had to do was ease my zipper down and my dress slid to my feet. I had much more to contend with. I had Bill's tie and suit jacket as well as his button down shirt. His belted pants came next, as did his shoes.

Once Bill was naked and I was still wearing my corset stocking and heels he lifted me once more and carried me to the bed. He lay me down gentle as his mouth continued to kiss me. His hand roamed over me as if trying to memorize every detail.

Once his hands reached my panties he pulled them off with such force I thought he was going to tear them. I wouldn't have minded, as I was sure he would gladly replace them.

Once my panties were gone he freed my sissy clit from its hiding place. If he minded that it was there he didn't show it as he started stroking me till I was whimpering like a baby.

My hands were busy as well bringing his manhood to life. Not that it needed much persuasion, as it was rock hard and dripping with precum. His balls felt full of seed and his need for release was apparent.

I couldn't wait any longer as I pulled on his manhood and said, "Please Bill make love to me. I need you in me so bad."

I wasn't sure if he was ready but Bill wasn't going to refuse me. He slid between my leg and lifted my bottom till my knees touched my breasts. I them felt something wet on my anus as his finger penetrated me. I knew some how he had lubed my opening.

Once Bill's cock was deep inside me he made love to me. At first it was slow and steady until our need for release became great. Then he started pumping in and out of me with hard thrusts that curled my toes and had me moaning constantly.

When I was sure I could stand no more I felt my orgasm flood over me and in the next instant I was whimpering while my clit gushed forth a torrent of thick white sissy cum. Before my orgasm subsided I felt my bottom being filled with Bill hot seed. This alone almost made me cum again.

We rested for only a brief moment before Bill was licking my corset clean of my girly goo. Once he was finished I spun around and took his manhood in my mouth and cleaned it till he was rock hard once more. He had in turn took my boy clit into his mouth and sucked me till I was hard as well.

We made love once more though this time it took much longer. We also change positions several times. From me riding his ramrod to him taking me from behind. But when he filled me once more I was on my back with my high-heeled feet near his ears. This time I didn't cum but Bill took care of that by gently sucking me till I filled his mouth.

After our love making session was over I let him watch as I cleansed my bottom. I wasn't the leased bit self conscious about it. We showered together and slept together. In the morning we made love once more before I showered and left his room.

I was quite excited the next morning as it would be my first time in front of the camera as a paid professional. I had breakfast with Mark Tracy Helen Maria and of cause Bill. Mike also joined us as he had several papers for me to sign. The first was a release form for the pictures that were taken two days ago.

He tried to tell me what the paper said but between the legal mumbo jumbo and what Mike was saying I couldn't understand much of it. With out much thought I signed the paper knowing that Mark wouldn't do anything to hurt me.

Mike seemed quite relieved when I signed the first form and he quickly gave me two more. These were for the movie and some release photos they would use for promotion. Once all the papers were signed Mike kissed my forehead and told me good luck before leaving the table.

After breakfast I was to report to wardrobe for make up and my costume. The costume was a very short skirt that only barely covered my panties. The top I was to wear was a cut off tee shirt that left the bottom of my breast exposed. I wasn't given a bra and I was told not to wear one.

This was the first time I ever went with out a bra since I had my breast implants. I really didn't need one as my tits stood high and tight on my chest, but for some reason I felt naked with out it. On top of the tee shirt I wore a button down silk blouse that I left unbutton.

Instead of high heels I was given a pair of white ankle socks with lace around the openings and a pair of white tennis shoes. I guessed girls on spring break don't wear sexy heels. I was then given a pink suitcase and told to report to the main entrance.

Once there I found Mark talking to six other girls as soon as I walked up to him he said. "Good we're all here. For the first scene we'll have you seven step out of the van. I want a lot of giggling from you girls. Remember you're on spring break and you all plan on having a good time. Stephanie I want you to come out first followed by Sammie, Bridget Amanda Sally Trixie and finally Tabitha. Once you're all out of the Van pick up your suitcases from the driver and as a group I want you to stroll into the hotel and up to the checkout desk."

Once we were in the Van and while we were waiting for our cue to get out I looked over the other girls. Tabitha was by far the prettiest of the bunch. She had long blond hair that framed her face perfectly. She had very feminine facial features and she looked like a real girl. She stood a few inches taller than I did and she had a thin waistline and feminine hips. Her breasts were large in comparison to mine though they seemed to fit her body nicely.

Amanda and Sally looked less feminine than the rest of us. When you looked at their face straight on they looked like girls but when you looked at them from the side you could see they were once boys. Body wise they were feminine as they had long lean legs and big breasts, but there was something that said they were men.

While we waited for the door of the van to open Sammie cracked a joke about the guy who was suppose to be our driver. With in seconds we were all giggling like a bunch of schoolgirls. Mark couldn't have planed it better, for as the driver opened the door a gaggle of giggles could be heard coming from the van.

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers