Making of a Porn Queen Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The camera was on each girl as she exited the van. Once we each had our suitcase we walked as a group into the hotel and up to the reception desk. All the way I could feel the camera as it continued to take in the sight of our short skirts as our hips wiggled from side to side. Once we were standing in front of the desk Mark called cut.

We were then told our names for the movie so we could check in. Each girl then had to step up to Maria hand her a card. Maria would then type in to a computer before handing us each a door key as she told us where our rooms would be. It was then I found out that Trixie and I would be in the same room. We then strolled toward the elevators with the camera following us.

Even though this wouldn't have taken long on the finished product it took well over two hours for this one scene. We were then given a half-hour break while Mark got the scene set up on the third floor. Before he left with the crew he told Trixie and I to get acquainted seeing we would be the first sex scene he would shoot after lunch.

As Trixie and I went for a soda at the refreshment table I checked out her body. She was taller than I was by four or five inches, though most of that height was due to her long legs. She had long arms as well and her hands were thin with long fingers. Her brown hair was cut rather short for a T-girl seeing most T-girls I've met seem to like long hair. Her eyes looked doe like, as they seemed like two large pools of dark chocolate.

Once we had our drinks we sat on one of the sofas in the lobby to wait. As soon as we sat down Trixie took my hand and said, "Mark tells me this will be your first time as an actress. I take that to mean you've never had sex in front of a camera before."

"I've never done it professionally before but I have done a few amateur films with Mark and some of my friends." I told her.

Trixie smiled and said. "That's good at least you'll know what to expect. Is there anything you don't like to do?"

I though for a second before saying, "I haven't done anything I didn't enjoy yet."

Trixie squeezed my hand and said. "That's great I think we're going to have a great time together. Mark usually lets me do what I want once the camera is rolling, unless of cause he wants something special. Let me take the lead the first time seeing I've done this before. If I do anything you don't like just push me away slightly and I'll stop, okay." After I told her okay Mark told us to get on the elevator.

Once we were on the third floor the seven of us walked down the hall toward our room. Sammie was the first to go into a room by herself, as she didn't have a room mate. Tabitha and Amanda had the room across the hall from Sammie. Bridget and Sally went into the next room and Trixie and I went into the room across the hall from them.

As soon as we walked into the room Mark called cut to end the scene. He then told Trixie and I to take a lunch and be ready at one in the afternoon. The other girls he told them they were finished for the day.

I went back to my room to freshen up and also to give myself a deep cleansing for the afternoon scene. Once I was clean and my makeup was fixed I left the room to go down to lunch.

As I walked out of my room Tracy came out of hers at the same time. As soon as she saw me she held out her arms and I moved into them. We kissed for a few seconds as we hugged each other.

When she released my lips she said, "I hope everything went well this morning?"

"I think so," I told her. "Mark didn't act like there was anything wrong."

As we walked toward the elevator she said. "Most likely there wasn't any problems. Now about your scene this afternoon, are you sure you want to do this? We don't want you thinking that you have to do it. It's not to late to back out."

"I don't feel that way at all," I told her as we waited for the elevator. "I want to do this I've thought about it for a while now I want to try it."

Tracy kissed my forehead and said. "I glad you feel that way. Now about tonight, Mark want's me to invite you into our bed tonight. Unless you and Billy have plans."

I much rather be in bed with Tracy and Mark than with Bill. Don't get me wrong I enjoy having sex with Bill but sex with Mark and Tracy was so much better. So I told her. "I would be honored to come to your bed tonight. I hope we call it an early evening seeing it will give us more time together."

Tracy laughed as she hugged me to her. Once her laughter subsided she said. "Maybe we can get Maria and Helen to entertain Bill tonight. Let him see there are other girls around here that want a good man like him."

Mark Bill Tracy Helen Maria and I had lunch together. I don't know if it was already planned but Maria and Helen gave Bill an awful lot of attention through out the meal. When Bill stood to leave I could see his pants were fitting him rather tightly as he made his way to the elevator.

As the meal broke up I went to Patty in the makeup room to have my make up done for my first sex scene. Up to that point I hadn't been the least bit nervous, but suddenly I couldn't stop my hands from shaking. Patty saw how nervous I was and said. "Don't worry your silly little head about it. Just let it flow and you'll be wonderful."

As I thanked her Trixie came in to have her makeup done. Once she was done she took my hand and said, "Come on sweetie lets go make magic together." I couldn't help but follow.

Once we were on the elevator going up to the forth floor she took me in her arms and said. "When Mark told me I would be doing a scene with you I was shocked. I didn't know you were a T-girl. I saw you around the hotel and I would have sworn you were a real girl."

I didn't know what to say except thank you. I tried to tell her she looked like a real girl too but she simply said. "Honey a trained eye could see I was a boy at one time but I doubt they could see it in you. I want you to relax and enjoy this as I'm sure I'm going to love this." I wanted to reach up and kiss her but she stopped me telling me not to ruin our makeup before we get in front of the camera.

After we got off the elevator and checked in with the security guard we met up with Mark out side the room we were supposed to be staying in. He took me in his arms and kissed my forehead before saying. "I know you're probably nervous about this but there isn't any reason to be. I want you two to act like the camera isn't there."

Mark released his hold on me and turned to Trixie and said. "When the camera starts rolling I want you to act surprised that there's only one bed in the room. I want you to say something about having to sleep together. Steph I want you to say something like it sounds like a good idea to you. Then Trixie will take you in her arms and start kissing you. Now I want a lot of kissing and a lot of licking. I also want you both completely nude before you get on the bed. Now is there any questions?"

I know I should have had a thousand question but at the moment I couldn't think of a single one. Seeing neither of us had a question Mark showed us where our spots would be. We were given our suitcases once more then the camera started rolling once again.

Trixie looked around the room and said. "There's only one bed. It looks like we'll have to sleep together or call for a different room."

I looked up at Trixie and said. "One bed sounds like fun to me unless you want your own bed."

Trixie didn't answer as she took me in her arms and kissed me. We kissed for a long time as our hands roamed over each other's body. I could feel Trixie's breasts were quite firm as I cupped her left one in my hand. My other hand moved down her back and I flipped her skirt up out of the way so I could finger the crack of her ass. Trixie moaned deeply as I did this telling me I was doing something she liked. I didn't know it at the time but there was a second camera that got good shots of this.

After a few minutes of kissing Trixie pulled her lips from mine only long enough to pull my tee shirt off. I in turned pulled hers off exposing her perfectly shaped D cup breasts. I wasted little time giving those lovely breasts some much-needed attention.

As I licked and kissed her sweet mammary my hand moved down till I felt the waistband of her skirt. On her left side I found a button and a zipper. After undoing both and a slight wiggle from Trixie her skirt slipped to her feet.

I then noticed that the waistband of her panties had a hook and eye on each hip. I popped both of them and her panties came away easily. I next reached between her legs where I found her clit tucked back. I pulled on it till it was free and in my hand. The length surprised me, as it was longer than Maria's and Bill's, but both of theirs was thicker than Trixie's.

I wanted to drop to my knees and take her clit into my mouth, but Trixie stopped me by starting to lick my breast. At the same time her hand moved down and she unbutton my skirt so it could join her skirt on the floor. My panties were a little harder to remove, as I didn't have hook and eyes on the sides of my waistband.

Trixie continued to suck my nipples, first one then the other as she slid my panties down my legs. When it became too awkward for her I worked them down with my legs till they were bunched around my ankles. She then pulled my clit out from between my legs. Once my penis was free I became instantly hard and I moaned as Trixie pumped my shaft with her delicate hand.

Once my feet were untangled from my panties Trixie pushed me toward the bed as she continued to kiss my breasts. When the back of my knees touched the bed she gave me a slight push which caused me to fall back onto the bed. Trixie was on me in a heartbeat as she kissed me on the mouth.

We kissed for a few minutes till Trixie started working her way down my body. She sucked and licked my tits once more but only for a short time as she moved down to my tummy. It was at this point when she turned around bringing us into a sixty-nine position.

I wasted little time taking her clit in hand. Even though I knew there was a camera close by I didn't pay it much attention as stuck out my tongue and licked the spongy head. I heard Trixie moan as she licked the head of my sissy clit.

As I took her clit into my mouth I could tell that Trixie wasn't as hard as I was. Her penis was still floppy though it was definitely showing signs of life. I ran my lips up and down her clit and as I did I could feel it getting harder. After a few short minutes it was hard and ready.

Trixie didn't have that problem as I was all ready hard and I could feel my clit dripping precum. Never the less she still sucked my clit as much as I was sucking hers.

Once she was completely hard and her shaft was throbbing she pulled her mouth off my clit and said. "Roll over on to your tummy sweetie so I can lick you pussy."

I was slightly annoyed at this seeing I was so close to filling her mouth with sissy juice. But that was also the reason she stopped sucking me. She didn't want me cuming too soon.

I rolled onto my tummy like I was told and Trixie slid between my spread legs. She took both my cheeks in her hands and after kissing each cheek tenderly she spread them and started licking my crack. I moaned every time the tip of her tongue touched the spongy star of my anus.

Once Trixie's tongue entered my hole I couldn't stop moaning. She literally made a meal of my sissy pussy as her tongue fucked my hole for a long, long time.

How long she tongue fucked me I don't know but when I couldn't stand it any longer I turned my head and begged, "Please fuck me I need you in me so bad. I need you to fill me."

By this point I was on my hands and knees and Trixie knelt up and in an instant I felt her hard clit enter my hole. There was no pain at all, but you wouldn't have known it from the gut wrenching moan that escaped my lips. It was a moan of pure pleasure that seemed to engulf my whole body.

Once Trixie was in me she started fucking me hard and I pushed back on each in stroke to meet her. She pounded my bottom like she was on a mission and I loved every second of it.

Some where in the back of my mind I knew this was being filmed but it was the furthest thing from my mind. Even when the camera came in real close to my face to get a close up I barely realized it was there. I was so into the sex that I didn't care there were ten other people in the room.

It wasn't until I saw the scene on one of Bill's computers that I realize how much noise we were making. I was moaning like a little girl and Trixie was groaning each time she shoved her clit deep into my backdoor.

The camera also got great shots of Trixie's clit as I squeezed it each time she tried to pull out of me. I could see my sphincter pull out of me each time Trixie withdrew.

At the time it was being filmed I didn't know any of this, nor did I care. I only cared about how Trixie's clit felt going in and out of me. How the head of her penis rubbed my prostate just so and how it made sparks flash before my eyes. How her thighs slammed into my backside each time she drove her long hard clit into me.

How long Trixie fucked me from behind I don't now. In the movie after it was edited this part of the scene lasted ten minutes, but I know it lasted longer than that. I didn't really care, as I loved having her clit in me.

Just when I though I felt my orgasm start to fill me Trixie pulled her clit out and slapped my bottom saying. "Turn over slut, I want to see your face while I fuck you."

I groan out with the loss of her clit, but I turned over obediently. With in seconds she was back inside me with my feet still wearing my ankle socks with the lace fringe around her head. Trixie leaned over and kissed me hard on the mouth before she whispered in my ear. "I'm going to cum real soon baby. I need you to cum first."

There was no doubt in my mind what she wanted me to do. I took my clit in hand and started stroking myself. After a few strokes I was right on the edge of orgasm.

Why I did it I don't know but I shouted out as I felt my orgasm rip through me. "Oh god I'm cuming I'm cuming so hard." With in a heartbeat my clit gushed out a torrent of girly goo.

Trixie pulled her clit from me a second later and she moved around so her clit was near my face. She stroked herself a few times before a very unfeminine groan escaped her lips as her clit fired jet after jet of hot cum across my face. I open my mouth to try and catch some of it but most landed on my cheeks and hair.

Once Trixie was done cuming she lay down next to me and kissed me. She then licked up the cum that was on my face and fed it to me by way of a kiss.

We kissed deeply once more before we heard Mark say. "Cut. Okay every one I guess that's a wrap. Take the rest of the day off and I see you all first thing tomorrow across the hall."

When I looked around I saw everyone file out the door. Several of the guys gave me a thumb's up sign before they left. I even heard one of the girls in the crew tell another one she wished she could fuck like that. The other girl said she wished she could find someone to fuck her like that. They both laughed as they walked out the door.

Once everyone was gone Mark touched my thigh and said. "You both were great. If every scene I shoot was that easy I could finish this up in a few days."

I told him thank you before Trixie said. "I should thank you for putting me in a scene with Stephanie here. I forgot how much fun sex could be in front of a camera when both people are into partying like Stephanie is."

Mark laughed before saying. "I knew you two would be great together. Why don't you two clean up and turn in your costumes then relax the rest of the day. Trixie I'm going to need you tomorrow afternoon for a scene. Steph I'm sorry but I need you on set the first thing tomorrow. I'll need your other talents to get through a four-way scene with Amanda Bridget and two guys."

After Mark left the bedroom Trixie and I jumped into the shower together. After we were clean and dressed we went back to wardrobe to exchange our costumes for our own clothes. We then went our separate ways.

I found Maria waiting for me outside the wardrobe room. She took my hand and said. "Tracy wants to see you right away."

The way Maria acted I thought I did something wrong. When I tried to ask what Tracy wanted she didn't answer. All the way up to the fifth floor and to Tracy's room I thought I was in some sort of trouble.

When we walked into Tracy's room I knew instantly I wasn't in any trouble. Mark and Bill were there as was Helen and Tracy, all four held glasses of champagne.

After handing Maria and I a glass Tracy toasted me by saying, "To your first fuck scene. From what Mark tells me it will not be your last."

After we drank and every one congratulated me Maria took Bill's hand and said. "Bill there something Helen and I need to show you in the other room." Before Bill could say anything Maria pulled him out of the room with Helen hot on their heels.

Once they were gone Tracy came over to me and asked. "Well did you like being a paid porn star."

I laughed and said. "I wish it lasted longer but yes I loved it. I can't wait to do it again."

Mark came over and said. "Don't worry about that honey I'm going to use you quite a bit in this movie. You're a natural and your love for it comes out on the screen. I also thought of a name for you. Kinky Amour, it sort of means kinky love."

I only thought it over for a second before saying. "I like it I like it a lot."

"Good I'll tell Becky in the morning. She'll be able to put you pictorial to bed. For tonight I have other things on my mind." Mark told me as he took me into his arms and kissed me deeply.

This was the first time Mark made love to me before making love to Tracy. Tracy wasn't the least bit jealous, as she understood that Mark had become quite aroused by my performance. Once Mark had filled me with his seed Tracy and I made love together while Mark recharged his batteries. Then he made love to Tracy, which I dutifully cleaned up. Before I went to sleep that night Mark fucked me again while Tracy and I did each other orally. It was a night I would always remember.

Mark used me a lot in the rest of the movie. I was in a total of thirty scenes with different people. Some were three ways with two guys and me and some were in three ways with another T-girl and a guy. I also did a four way with Trixie Chris and a guy named Brad. I did a few blow job scenes outside by the pool or in the bushes. The final scene was a mass orgy in one of the banquet halls with every one in the movie. The scene took two days to shoot.

The check I received for my acting as well as my fluffer duties was quite large. It was almost the same amount as I made all year. But Tracy didn't let me squander it. I had to put some in the bank and invest the rest. Between the money I already had in the bank and the money I received from the film I had a nice nest egg. The only thing I did splurged on was a little red sports car to drive around in.

Even though I still act as Tracy and Mark's maid and I keep there house as clean as possible I have developed other interests. I learned with Bill's teaching how to edit movies and pictures for Mark and I've been told I was quite good at it.

I've appeared it well over thirty movies in the past two years. Mark tells me each time he releases one it sells out quickly. I've also won a few NVA awards for my acting as well as my editing. The editing awards I share with Bill.

Bill and I are still lovers, though each of us has other lovers. For me, Tracy and Mark will always be my favorite lovers. Helen and Maria and I will always be lovers too as we have so much fun together. When Trixie's in town we always get together.