Making of a Sex Slave Ch. 05

Story Info
I am sold into sexual slavery.
7.6k words
4.45
98.2k
18
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 04/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BADSAM689
BADSAM689
233 Followers

For the next two weeks about the only thing Sal talked about was the boat, motor and trailer that he found for sale in the magazine. He didn't go to the bank to make a loan, he didn't ask Benjamin to loan him the money, nor did he ask his secret friend to loan him the money. He just complained that he didn't have enough money to buy the boat.

I contemplated whether or not Sal was hoping that Benjamin would offer to loan him the money without him asking for him for it. I also thought that maybe he was hoping that Benjamin would just give him the twenty-five hundred dollars he needed. But if either of these scenarios were what Sal was hoping for, then that was rather presumptuous of him.

Monday evening -- a week before his lease was up -- Benjamin came over as soon as Sal left to go drinking with his friend Sam. I had just gotten home from a secretarial job. He put his gym bag on the kitchen counter. We embraced and we kissed. Then he gave me the news.

"The construction workers finished remodeling my house this past Saturday. I'm moving back home this week. Thursday will be the last time I come over here."

He saw the hurt in my eyes.

"Don't worry. Everything is set. By this weekend Sal will have his boat and trailer and I'll have you."

"You're going to loan him the twenty-five hundred dollars he needs?" I asked.

"No, I've got something better than that planned."

"What?"

"A couple of months ago you said that you would love to be my real life sex slave. Do you remember saying that?"

I blushed, gave Benjamin a very demure smile and said, "No Sir but I would love to be your real life sex slave."

"Your desire got me to thinking and planning how I could make your sexual slavery to me become a reality. Your yearning even inspired me to have one of the bedrooms in my house to be converted into a sex slave dungeon just for you."

"Oh Benjamin," I said weakly. "What have you got planned for me?"

"This Thursday I'm going to offer Sal twenty-five hundred dollars to sell you to me for my personal sex slave."

"You're gonna do what?" I exclaimed. "You can't buy and sell people! It's against the law!"

"Deidra, it's not going to be a real sale. I'm just going to give Sal the money he needs to buy his boat and then suggest that he let you come live with me from now on. By having him sign a bill of sale, selling you to me as a sex slave, just makes a game of it."

"Do you think he'll go for it, I mean selling me to you as a sex slave?"

"He'll go for it. The only thing he cares about is hunting, fishing and ballgames and he wants that boat bad enough that he'll do almost anything to get it. You know that. So it's practically a done deal."

Benjamin then turned me around and smacked me lightly on my left buttock. "Now get that cute little ass of yours into the bedroom. I want to spank you and fuck you."

"Yes Sir," I answered with a demure smile on my lips.

Benjamin took off my clothes one article at a time, fingering me, feeling me and groping me the whole time. As soon as I was naked he took my waist chain out of his gym bag and clamped it around my waist. Then he quickly removed his own clothes.

Next he had me kneel on the floor in front of him. He stroked his cock until it was erect and then waved it in front of my face, taunting me. After a moment he ordered me to address and suck his dick.

I cupped and gently massaged his balls with my left hand and encircled the base of his manhood with my right. I licked a drop of pre-cum from his opening. Next I licked, kissed and suckled his head. Then I licked the entire of his shaft until it was wet and glistening with my saliva. Finally, I sucked his whole cock into my mouth.

I sucked and masturbated him until he ordered me to stop. Then he directed me to stand in the center of the bedroom with my fingers interlocked behind my head and my legs open as wide as I could get them without falling over. He left the room momentarily and returned with a bowl of ice water.

He put some nipple clamps on my nipples -- the ones with serrated teeth and little weights attached to them -- and another clamp on my clitoris. He gave each clamp a little tug, sending a ripple of pain through my tits and pussy. I moaned softly at the delicious torture. Benjamin just smiled wickedly.

He then proceeded to smack my tits, my stomach, my vagina, my ass and my thighs with a flogger. He beat me until I began to cry softly. My flesh was stinging; my whole body felt like it was on fire.

Then he began to rub my body with a cold, wet facecloth. I shivered slightly. The relief was another beautiful torment. I sighed quietly.

As soon as I was wet all over he started to shock my flesh with the electric wand. Every time he touched me it was like a thousand needles pricking my skin in that spot.

After a moment or two he then began to alternate between smacking me with the flogger and stimulating me with the wand. Then he attacked my flesh with both the flogger and the wand at the same time. Sometimes he would smack my ass while shocking my pussy or tits. Other times he would hit my breasts or vagina while shocking my ass cheeks. It was agony and ecstasy administered at the same time. I was euphoric.

I surprised myself when he asked me if I had had enough. I answered, "Please Sir, do it just a little longer. It feels so deliciously torturous."

Benjamin answered me by calling me a little pain slut and touching the wand against my womanhood and holding it there for a couple of seconds. I screamed out and he hit my ass with the flogger.

Next he wiped my body down again with the cold wet washcloth and then for the next couple of minutes he shocked and spanked my thighs, my ass, my pussy, my stomach and my tits.

I was ecstatic. I was a hostage to my own desires and passions. I only wanted for him to fuck me and turn me into his personal fuck toy.

When he perceived that I couldn't take any more, he ordered me to kneel on the bed with my ass in the air; he wanted to fuck me doggy style. The torture had already left me a helpless kitten. I knew that the fucking would only increase my desire to become his sex slave; it would only further imprison me in my own dungeon of passion.

He knelt behind me and removed the clamp from my clitoris. He licked and sucked it for a moment or two then removed the clamps off my tits. He rubbed my nipples. Then he massaged my tender ass, perineum, thighs and pussy. I moaned and let the bliss take control of my body.

Next I felt him opening my vagina lips with his hand as he placed the head of his manhood at my opening. He slowly inserted himself into my cavern.

I glanced over my shoulder just as he rammed his full length deep into my pussy with a grunt. The force of his thrust pushed me forward. I moaned.

He pounded me like a laborer driving a railroad spike. Each forward thrust was like a collision with a freight train hitting me full force. I lost all control of my senses.

He was a steamboat ramming up my torrid river. His hot rod drove deep into my burning furnace. He was a bulldozer and my mound was his to raze. He was a wrecking ball and I was his condemned property.

Harder and harder he pummeled me. Deeper and deeper he entered into me. My passions rose hotter and hotter.

His cock tore into my cunt as though I were paper doll; his balls were two fists slapping against my mound. I was an innocent lamb and he was the big bad wolf. I was a sacrificial dove and he was the knife cutting me open. I only wanted for him to fuck me harder and send me to paradise.

Faster and faster he humped me; his thrusts were more intense, his plunges more forceful. I longed for the orgasm that would give me release and send me into delirium.

I was sweating and gasping; my passions were ablaze. I was a boiling cauldron and he was a poker stroking the fires of my lust. I was a bomb ready to explode and he was my fuse.

Writhing and thrashing I could not stop. In and out, in and out, pushing and shoving, ramming and thrusting. He was grunting; I was moaning.

Grabbing tightly onto my hips, he plunged hard one more time and then exploded into my pussy with a grunt. He pumped me a couple of more times, filling my cavern with his jism.

Then my vagina erupted, my Venus blew her top. I screamed out. My body quaked as the rapture flooded my senses and the ecstasy rippled through my flesh.

I collapsed onto the bed a quivering, trembling ball of emotion. He fell on top of me and wrapped his arms around me. I could feel our mingled juices oozing down my thigh.

I turned over and kissed him on the mouth, on the cheek, on his mouth again. I embraced him and began to cry tears of joy and elation.

"Thank you, thank you Benjamin. I love you," I cried through my tears.

"Yes my darling," he ran his hands up and down my back. "I know you do and I love you too. Hush now. Let your passions take control. I want you to just lie here with me and savor the bliss."

We lay in each others arms for several minutes without moving. Benjamin continued to rub his hands up and down my back, extending my joy.

After several minutes he knelt up on his elbow, "I'm hungry," he said with a wicked smile on his lips.

I knew what he wanted. "Oh no Sir; I couldn't take another orgasm. It would . . ."

He silenced me with a raised finger and ordered me to lie on my back and open my legs. Next he positioned his dick above my face as he started to lick my pussy lips and suck my clitoris. Within minutes he filled my mouth with his cum. Then I too exploded and went into orbit as my climax skyrocketed me to the stars.

I fell into a heavenly bliss again as I snuggled up next to him.

Afterwards, we were lying together on the bed, on top of the sheets. Benjamin's left arm was over my shoulder; his hand was cupping my left breast. I was leaning against him, stroking his flaccid penis with my right hand. We were both just enjoying the intimate moment together.

I looked into his eyes, "Oh Sir, I just love the idea that I'm going to be sold and bought as your sex slave. I'm so thrilled about it. But may I ask Sir, where are you going to get the twenty-five hundred dollars to buy me from Sal?"

"I have some cash left over from the business loan that I made for the remodeling of my house."

"May I also ask Sir, how did you know that Sal would find a boat that he would want to buy?"

"I saw Sal looking through one of those for sale magazines a couple of months ago. I knew what he was looking for and waited. If he hadn't found a boat, I was going to offer to buy him one. I was looking for just the right boat when he found one himself and saved me the trouble."

"But Sir, how did you know that Sal wanted a boat? He's never mentioned it before?"

"That was the easy part. He likes to go fishing and fishermen like to go fishing in boats."

"That's right Sir; how silly of me not to realize it before."

Benjamin spent most of the rest of the evening giving me instructions on what he wanted me to do to prepare for Thursday evening. That's when he would give Sal the twenty-five hundred dollars and then suggest that I come live with him. He said that he would tell Sal that selling me as a sex slave was just a game that he and I played.

He even had a bill of sale all written up that he made up from some examples he found on the Internet. He had it in a folder in his gym bag. He showed it to me.

Bill of Sale

Let all men and women know that I ___________________________, of the state of ______________________, being of sound mind and body, on the _____ day of ____________ in the year of _____ have sold my wife ________________________, to Master __________________________ for the purpose of sexual slavery for the sum of (___________) __________________________. I have sold my wife to the aforementioned named person as a sex slave for his personal sexual pleasure and sever all relationships with her for __________________________________ length of time. Payment for the above sex slave I hereby acknowledge to have been made to me on the above date. Signature _______________________________ Date__________________________________ Witness _______________________________ Witness _______________________________

It made my pussy start juicing just reading over it. I commented that I thought that it was beautiful.

Benjamin said that he was going to bring his brother and his brother's wife over Thursday to witness the sale. He told me that I shouldn't worry about that because the two of them also practice B & D and in fact, belong to a sex club. He then hinted that he and I were going to join the club too just as soon as I got settled in with him in my new living arrangements.

I answered him that I could hardly wait.

He then cautioned me not to tell Sal anything, especially about selling me to him as a sex slave. He said that he wanted to be the one to surprise Sal with the money he needed to buy his boat and trailer.

I asked him if I should go see a divorce lawyer but he told me to hold off on that for now. He said that there would be plenty of time to get a lawyer in the future.

He further ordered me to start making a list of everything that I wanted to take with me. He said that there wasn't enough time to collect everything I might want to keep. But if I made a list of those personal things that I wanted to take with me then it would make it easier to gather them together later on.

He said that I should only list those things that were my personal property, not anything that could be considered community property, which included household items. He added he had enough of those things in his house anyway.

I was as excited as a new bride.

Benjamin then surprised me and showed me another form that he wrote up from examples he found on the Internet. It was a declaration sexual slavery by a woman giving herself to her Master. He said that he would also have me fill it out and sign it Thursday evening and that his brother and his brother's wife would also witness it.

Declaration of Sexual Slavery Let all men and women know that I ___________________________, on the _____ day of ____________ in the year of _____ and being of sound mind and body, do hereby give my naked body to Master ___________________________ for the purpose of sexual slavery. Except for the below listed stipulations, he may use or abuse my naked body for whatever purpose he may desire and that I will accept his use and/or abuse with joy and desire. 1. ___________________________________________________________ 2. ___________________________________________________________ 3. ___________________________________________________________ 4. ___________________________________________________________ 5. ___________________________________________________________ 6. ___________________________________________________________ 7. ___________________________________________________________ 8. ___________________________________________________________ 9. ___________________________________________________________ 10. __________________________________________________________ Signature_______________________________ Date__________________________________ Witness ________________________________ Witness_________________________________

I asked Benjamin what exceptions he was going to have on the list. He answered me that that was up to me. But he advised me that I should write down such things as pedophilia and sex with the mentally handicapped, incest, bestiality, necrophilia, coprophilia, urophilia and knowingly spreading sexually transmitted diseases or other pathologies. He also advised me to be discreet and prudent in any public display of sex and nudity, and said that I when I'm naked I should not allow anyone to photograph me in any way without my written consent, nor should I have anything to do with child pornography.

He then cautioned me that if he caught me indulging in these perversions it would greatly displease him.

Benjamin then defined a sex slave for me. He wrote it up from examples of definitions of a sexual submissive and a sex slave he found on the Internet. I thought it was beautiful.

Sex Slave

A sex slave is someone who freely gives herself to her Master. She chooses to give herself to her Master as a gift and allows her Master to have absolute control over her. Through her gift she finds happiness and pleases her Master. The Master finds happiness in pleasing His slave by serving her needs, wants and desires.

I was curious and questioned him again about the difference between a sex slave and sexual submissive. Although I went to the URLs he had given me earlier and read about both on the Internet, none of the definitions I had read clarified their differences to any great extent.

Benjamin said that's because there really is no difference between a sex slave and a sexual submissive. It really depends upon each person's own point of view. He said that some people consider sexual slavery to be a more intense relationship between a Master or Dominatrix and his or her significant other than a sexual submissive and his or her significant other. But in the end, there is really no difference between the two because in both cases the person totally submits to his or her Dom or Domme.

He said that some people believe that the difference is in the fact that a sex slave gives up all of his or her rights to his or her Master or Dominatrix, including the right to say no, whereas a sexual submissive retains the right to say no but is willing to accept the consequences.

But here too the difference is blurred. Because whether one considers them self a sexual submissive or a sex slave, the Master or Dominatrix cannot legally compel their significant other to obey them. Further, the Dom or Domme have no valid legal standing to force their significant other to remain in the relationship. It's all role playing between those who love each other, increasing their faith in each other and their love of each other.

As for referring to a Dom as Master and a Domme or Dominatrix as Mistress, that is for those in the relationship to decide for themselves.

Benjamin then commanded me to e-mail him the list of those things I wanted to keep. He told me to keep the list as short as possible, to only write down those things that I really needed or wanted.

I answered him that there actually wasn't anything I wanted other than my jewelry, a few keepsakes from my high school and college days, my interior design portfolio and some photographs of my father, my mother, my family and such. He said that that was fine but to e-mail to him the list anyway.

I then gave Benjamin a rather sly smile and coyly, teasingly asked him, "Sir, since I'm going to be your naked sex slave, should I add my clothes to the list or should I just leave them here?"

We were sitting in the bed together. He reached out and pinched both of my nipples hard and pulled me toward him. The surprise was greater than the pain. I cupped my breast and cried out as he answered me.

"I ought to make you leave all your clothes here, you little nymph." Then he kissed me on my mouth, pushed me down and fell on top of me. His tongue shot deeply into my orifice. I sucked him hungrily.

But we didn't make love. We just hugged and kissed each other for a few minutes. Then Benjamin picked me up and carried me to the shower. He gave me a very sensuous bath.

I love it when he bathes me. He lathers up a facecloth and rubs down my whole body with it, getting soapy water all over me. Of course he pays particular attention to my tits, my vagina and my ass. It feels so good.

Next he sprays me with the shower massager. Sometimes he puts the nozzle on fine and sometimes on pulsate. But either way, the sensation is great and it leaves me wanting him. He frequently ends up screwing me and almost always has me sit on the little bench in the shower and eats my pussy. He did both again this time too.

BADSAM689
BADSAM689
233 Followers