Making of a Sex Slave Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the shower we just watched television, lying naked in the bed together. He left a few minutes before ten. I hugged the pillow he was resting on. I heard Sal come in a little after ten; he went to the guest room. I rolled over and soon fell asleep.

The secretarial job that I had started the previous week ended Tuesday which gave me Wednesday off. After Sal left for work Wednesday, I spent the remainder of the day going into each room -- as Benjamin had instructed me -- and made a list of those things that I wanted to take with me. Just as I had suspected and told him, there wasn't much that I wanted out of this marriage; I just wanted out of the marriage. I ended up with a very short list. I e-mailed a copy to Benjamin Wednesday night.

I spent Thursday morning and afternoon putting some of those things in a couple of boxes. I put the boxes in the top of the closet of the guest room. The rest I decided that Benjamin and I could come back for later next week.

I was glad that Benjamin had me do this. It kept my mind off of what was going to happen Thursday evening. As it was, I was a nervous wreck by the time Benjamin showed up with his brother and his brother's wife.

He knocked on the front door which was unusual. He usually came to the backdoor since it was just across the two driveways from his backdoor. I suppose he came to the front door because Troy and Vanessa were with him.

Sal answered the door. He was surprised to see Troy and Vanessa. I'm sure he must have thought that they were here to have sex with me, because he asked if they were going to spend the evening with me and Benjamin after he left. But after introducing them to Sal, Benjamin told him that the two of them weren't staying.

"They will only be here a few minutes. They're just here to help me and Deidra with a game we play. Then they're going to leave," my future slave Master said.

"What's that?" Sal asked suspiciously.

"Why don't we all go sit at the dining room table," Benjamin suggested.

We all sat down and Benjamin opened his briefcase. Sal was at the head of the table, Troy and Vanessa were on one side of the table; Benjamin and I were on the other side. I was sitting to Benjamin's right; Sal was to his left.

Benjamin said, "Tonight is my last night coming over here Sal. The work on my own house is finished, my lease is up next Tuesday and I'm moving back home."

Sal didn't answer him. He just glanced from Benjamin to Troy and back to Benjamin again.

Benjamin then took twenty-five, one hundred dollar bills out of his briefcase and spread them out on the table in front of Sal. "I want you to have this Sal. I want to show my appreciation to you for your sharing your wife with me these past six months."

Sal still didn't answer him. He just looked blank-faced at the four of us and then at the money on the table.

"Go on Sal, take it. It's yours, all twenty-five hundred dollars," Benjamin said.

"You're going to give me twenty-five hundred dollars, just like that," Sal finally spoke up. "No strings attached."

"No strings attached," Benjamin continued. "As I said, I just want to show you my appreciation for what you did. But I would like you to help Deidra and I play a game we play every now and then."

He took the bill of sale out of his briefcase and slid it across the table to Sal. I would like you to sign this. In it you agree to sell your wife to me as my sex slave. Troy and Vanessa are here to witness the sale.

"She wants to be your sex slave?" Sal asked.

"It's a game Deidra and I play." Benjamin answered him. "Just sign the paper and date it and all twenty-five hundred dollars are yours."

"You mean that all I got to do is sign this paper, selling Deidra to you as a sex slave in some kind of sex game the two of you play, and the twenty-five hundred dollars is mine?"

"That's it."

"For how long?" Sal asked.

"You want that boat and trailer, don't you?" Benjamin sidestepped his question.

"Well if that's what she wants . . ." Sal didn't finish the sentence. He signed and dated the paper and picked up the twenty-five hundred dollars.

Benjamin then suggested to him that he go a buy the boat and trailer that he wanted so much. He then added that I would be leaving with him, Troy and Vanessa in a few minutes. Sal answered that he was going to Sam's house; Sam had a trailer hitch on his pickup and Sal didn't. He then put the money in his pocket and left to go buy his boat.

As soon as he was gone, Troy and Vanessa witnessed the sale. I was now a sold and bought sex slave. I was elated. My Master now owned me.

"For your first order slave," Benjamin addressed me, "I order you to remove all your clothes."

"Now?" I asked him incredulously. I was somewhat hesitant to strip in front of Troy and Vanessa.

"Yes now slave. I want to show my brother and sister-in-law what a beautiful sex slave I have just purchased."

I stood up next to the table and took off all my clothes. For a slight moment I was embarrassed to be naked in front of Troy and Vanessa. But then I thought, 'I'm doing it for Benjamin.' I was suddenly proud to show off my nude body for my new Master.

I blushed as Troy and Vanessa looked over my naked body.

Next Benjamin took the chain out of his briefcase and clamped it around my waist with a rock climber's karabiner -- its end dangled down to my ankles.

"You are to wear this at all times slave unless I give you permission to take it off. You are to wear it as a symbol of your sexual slavery to me. If you ever take it off you will no longer be my sex slave. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes Sir," I answered him. I was immediately euphoric at his calling me sex slave. I felt like a queen and he was my king. Sex slave was my royal title. My heart surged with love.

Benjamin turned to Troy. "Would you two come over to my house Saturday afternoon, say around two? I would like the two of you to help me celebrate with my new sex toy."

"Sure thing Benjamin," Troy answered him. Then he and Vanessa left.

Next Benjamin ordered me to get my slippers, my cell phone, my house keys, my purse and my wallet. He put my cell phone, keys, purse, wallet and clothes in his briefcase.

Then he took me into his arms and kissed me on the lips. Our tongues wrapped around each other. When we broke the kiss I buried my face in his shoulder and began to cry tears of joy. I hugged him tightly, afraid that I would wake up only to discover that I had been dreaming.

"Come slave," he said. "We have a long night ahead of us."

He then took a blindfold out of his briefcase and covered my eyes. He tugged on the chain around my waist and pulled me toward the front door. I suddenly realized that his car was parked in the street and that he was going to guide me naked across the front lawn where everyone in the neighborhood could see me.

"Are we going out the front door, Sir?" I asked.

"Tell me slave, are you afraid that your neighbors will see you chained up and naked? Are you worried about what they will think of you?"

Before I could answer him he asked me, "Are you worried that someone, someone who you will never again see, that they are going to see you and think that you're nothing but a kinky pervert?"

His logic was inescapable.

"No Sir," I bravely answered him. I didn't care what my neighbors saw or what they thought. I was never going to see them again. I was his sex slave. I just wanted to please him. If he wanted to parade me naked down the street like Lady Godiva then that is exactly what I would let him do.

He led me naked and blindfolded across the lawn and to his sport utility van. Then he had me lie down in the back seat. He covered me with a sheet and ordered me to lie still. Then he drove to his house. He made numerous turns in order to totally confuse me as to where he lived.

He pulled the car into his garage and closed the garage door. Then he told me to get out of the auto. He removed the blindfold and gave me a quick tour of his house.

The kitchen was spacious as were the adjourning dining room and living room. All three rooms had laminate flooring that resembled Natural Oak wood. The kitchen had a breakfast bar and the dining room had a beautiful oak table that comfortably seated eight. He told me that other than new drapes in the living room nothing had been changed in these rooms.

The master bedroom was gorgeous. It was almost twice the size of any bedroom I have ever seen. The king size bed was on the right side of the room as one entered it with his and her chest-of-drawers, one by the far left wall and another on the near right wall. It had two ceiling fans with lights; these were flanking the bed.

On the right wall, above the dresser, there was a huge, flat screen TV. There was a picture of a totally nude woman on the screen. She was lying face down on the dry desert sand with her face buried in her crossed arms. Her long black hair obscured most of her face and head. Her left breast was partially visible as was her naked ass. The only thing you could see in the photograph was the nude woman and the sand. The sand was completely smooth and unmarred.

Benjamin told me he got the picture off the Internet from a site that has tasteful artistic pictures of nude women. He said that he copied it and added to his collection of artistic nudes that he has as desk top background pictures on his computer and here on his bedroom TV screen.

He likes the picture because it gives him the impression of a woman who has given up everything she owns in order to find her one true Master. Stripped of all her possessions, she is in total need, lying in an arid desert, hoping and waiting for her one true Master to come and save her.

I asked him how many pictures he had. He smiled and said that he had about 185 of them. He told me that a new picture comes to the screen every ten seconds. As I looked at the picture it changed to another picture of a full frontal nude woman walking on a beach.

Hanging on the left wall was copy of Francisco Goya's The Naked Maja. It too was huge.

The master bath took up most of the opposite wall. There was an open custom built shower with a half-wall separating it from the rest of the room. On the left side of the shower was a custom built whirlpool bath. It was big enough to seat two people comfortably and completely open to the bedroom. The sink and vanity were on the left side of the bathtub. The toilet was to the right of the shower in a small room by itself. Further to the right was an enormous walk in closet.

This was his royal palace. In it he ruled and I was his faithful servant. Here I would become his obedient, naked sex slave every night.

But I also knew that it would be a torture chamber for me. Here he would demean me, beat me, use me and abuse me sexually in any way he chose to.

I further realized that it would soon become a sex prison from which I could not escape. My own passions would keep me chained to it. Indeed, my sexual desires would not allow me to flee from it. I would willingly surrender to it and to him.

A wave of euphoria rippled through my sensuous body as I looked around the room I knew would fondly call my love dungeon.

In fact, as soon as I entered the master bedroom I told Benjamin that this would become my favorite room. I told him that I knew that it would be here that he would fulfill my every sexual desire.

Benjamin didn't say anything. He just smiled mischievously.

He then led me naked down the hall past three closed doors to his new office. There was nothing spectacular about it. He had the former master bedroom enlarged somewhat and gave it a private entrance. Benjamin said that was so that on those rare occasions when his clients came to his office, they would be able to do so without having to go through his house. They could also use the old master bathroom if they needed to without having to go through the rest of his house.

There were two desks in it, one his and the other mine; he placed his briefcase on top of his. Both had a computer on top of them which Benjamin said were linked together. About a month ago he took me to an office supply store and let me pick out the desk that I would be using as his secretary. He had the store deliver it.

Benjamin isn't going to officially hire me as his secretary for another two months, after he begins the new physical year for his company. In the meantime, he said that he would just pay me as an independent employee. He added that during that time he would teach me the accounting business.

I could hardly wait to become his secretary even though it would only be part time. He said that he only needs a part time secretary except during the first few months of the year when everyone is doing their taxes; then he needs a fulltime secretary. He also said that if I worked for him I would not have to work for the temporary service company; I could spend my time working on my interior design portfolio. I liked that.

Next Benjamin guided me back up the hall to the other bedroom. The only thing he had done to it was to have it repainted. He also had new curtains put up. He said that he would use this bedroom as a guest bedroom.

Then he introduced me to the dungeon -- the main bathroom was across the hall from this room. I suddenly realized that I had completely forgotten that he mentioned that he had one of the bedrooms converted into a dungeon just for me.

I immediately realized why he gave me such a sly, mischievous smile when I commented about the master bedroom becoming my torture chamber. One look and I knew that this room would also become another sex prison and torture cell for me from which I could not, would not want to escape.

The moment I stepped into this love chamber I felt myself undergo a complete metamorphosis. I suddenly felt like some superhero who changes their identity. I ceased to be a mild mannered everyday secretary and became instead a sex starved nymph who longed to be dominated and fucked into oblivion. In it I felt like I was his "condemned property!"

Another wave of ecstasy raced through my naked body.

The walls had wallpaper that looked like Gothic bricks. Benjamin said that he had to order it special. The ceiling was painted black and the floor was laminate flooring that resembled Natural Oak wood, just like the dining room, living room and kitchen. In fact, the whole house had the same flooring. It was all very artistic and I got the impression that Benjamin also had an eye for interior design.

But the dungeon was very dreary, meant to give the impression that it was a real medieval slave dungeon. The two windows of the room had beige blackout shades on them and were drawn shut; they had black stripes painted on them, resembling prison bars. I was humbled just standing there.

In the center of the room was a large ceiling fan and light with a small chain and S hook attached to it. Benjamin told me that it was bolted to the rafters and would hold up someone twice my weight.

On the right side of the room there was a four posted queen size bed. There were Velcro cuffs hanging from each of the large bed posts and from the center of the headboard. Next to the bed on the left was a nightstand. On top of it was a table lamp and vibrating dildo. There was a spreader bar and a leather flogger lying across the middle of the bed.

Behind the queen size bed was a mirror that was almost as large as the bed. It was tilted toward the bed so that those lying in the bed could see themselves.

To the right of the bed along the right near wall was a large St. Andrews freestanding, wooden cross with footrests. The X-shaped cross also had eyebolts in each of the ends.

Along the wall immediately to the right of the door and next to the X cross were two sets of chain cuffs bolted to the wall. Bolted to the baseboard below each chain there was an eyebolt with chain and O ring attached.

The closet was on the left side of the room; it was closed. Benjamin said that he used it for storage and that it was empty except for some boxes. Next to this door was a chest of drawers which held various sex toys. There was a leather paddle and a riding crop and on top of the chest.

Near the entrance door, to the left of it, was a chain hanging from the ceiling. Its length was doubled over and running through an O ring, then hooked back on itself with a rock climber's karabiner, making it adjustable. Hanging from the O ring was a pair of long chain leather cuffs.

Finally, hanging from hooks in several locations on two of the walls were several different types of whips and paddles.

I was euphoric just looking at all the sex slave paraphernalia and standing there in the room which Benjamin said was the dungeon he had specifically prepared for me. I momentarily closed my eyes and shuddered.

Benjamin put the blindfold in his hand on top of the dresser. He then ordered me to stand next to the chain hanging from the ceiling. He attached the leather cuffs to my wrists and while standing on a small stool took the slack out of the chain. I was standing on my toes and naked with my hands cuffed above my head. I was completely at his mercy.

He began to fondle my breasts while kissing me opened mouth on my lips. I eagerly sucked on his tongue. He broke the kiss and, while continuing to fondle my breasts, he kissed me on my neck, then on my left nipple. Passion surged through my hungry body. I closed my eyes and moaned softly.

He embraced me and whispered into my ear, "I love you Deidra. I want to help you explore your sensuous body, to help you discover new sexual experiences and new sensations, to boldly take you to heights to which you have never gone before."

"Oh Benjamin," I moaned back. "I love you too."

"I know you do my love. I want to show you the love I have for you. But before I do that I want to . . . shall I say prepare your pussy for what I have planned for you this evening?"

"I am yours Sir to do with as you please," I moaned again.

He left the room for a few minutes and returned with a bowl of ice water and a face cloth. I knew what he was going to do; he had done it to me many times before. Shocking my naked, wet flesh with an electric wand was the most exquisite torture he has ever administered to me. It always left me wanting him to fuck me into an intoxicated sexual stupor.

Just wiping down my skin with a wet, ice cold cloth was torment all by itself. But when he would touch the wand against me, it would send me into orbit.

For the next ten or fifteen minutes Benjamin alternated between shocking me with the wand and washing me with the ice cold cloth. When he finally stopped I was a total wreck. He then lowered the chain, took off the leather cuffs and tied me to the X cross.

Next he began to eat my pussy. From a pit of anguish I rose to a pinnacle of joy. I could only whimper and moan in response. But he stopped just before I reached my climax. I thought my emotions were a complete shambles when he finished jolting me with the wand and sucking on my clitoris. What he did to me next was beyond my wildest imagination.

He attached a TENS unit to each of my nipples and one to my clit. He set each TENS unit to send an electrical impulse to my flesh about once every ten seconds. He left them attached to my body for about fifteen minutes.

Every few seconds my tits or my pussy were tingling. The impulses alternated, one to my left tit, then to my right tit and then to my vagina, over and over again. The sensations kept on going and going and going. I couldn't escape; I didn't want to escape. I could only moan in delirium as the joy permeated my flesh. I was a trembling puddle of ecstasy when he finally took them off.

Then he removed me from the St. Andrews cross and fucked me missionary style. My orgasm was so fulfilling and so magnificent that I cried tears of joy for at least five minutes, maybe longer. The whole time Benjamin just held me in his arms and rubbed his hands up and down my back, extending my ecstasy.