Making of a Sex Slave Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BADSAM689
BADSAM689
234 Followers

By the way, I enjoy seeing him naked too.

Benjamin also enjoys bathing me. I must admit I enjoy it myself. It is a very sensuous part of my day. Sometimes he bathes me with my chains on and sometimes with them off. But either way I love it.

He lathers up a washcloth and rubs it all over my body, paying particular attention to my ass cheeks, pussy and tits. After he finishes washing me, I bathe him; I give particular attention to his cock and balls. Then we spray each other with the shower massager. When we finish we frequently have oral sex. Sometimes he eats my pussy and sometimes I suck his dick. Then we dry each other off and if it's not too late, we crawl into bed and fuck. It's a beautiful way to end a day of hard work.

Not only did I grow accustomed to working in the nude, I soon began to enjoy it. Then one Monday morning, right after we finished eating breakfast, Benjamin ordered me to remove all the chains, including my waist chain, and work with all my clothes on. For the next nine days I worked fully clothed. The only time I was naked was when we showered and slept together. We only had sex three times during those nine days and it was vanilla sex.

By the afternoon of my third day I was actually embarrassed to be seen by my Master fully clothed. By the sixth day the only thing I wanted was for him to let me take off my clothes. I also longed for him to spank me, torture me, punish me, do anything to me except fuck me missionary style.

After nine days I couldn't take it any longer. Troy and Vanessa had not come over the previous weekend, nor had any sex club members been over to have sex with us. When we finished cleaning up the kitchen on the evening of the ninth day I approached him. "Please Master may I remove all my clothes? I want to be your naked sex slave again. Master, I need you beat my ass, to torture me and to fuck me hard."

"Are you sure that this is what you want?" Benjamin questioned me.

"Yes Master. These past nine days have taught me that the only thing that I want to do is to serve you as your naked sex slave. The past nine days of nothing but vanilla sex has taught me that I want bondage and discipline in my sex life with you. I want you to spank me and to sexually torture me."

"Why do you think I had you wear clothes for nine days? Why do you think I treated you the way I've done these past several days?"

I bowed my head in humility and answered him, "To teach me what it is that I really want in life."

"Look up Deidra. Look into my eyes," he commanded me.

I looked up.

"Has it taught you anything else?"

"Yes Master. It has taught me that you want only the best for me. You've known all along what would make me happy. That's why you had me go naked. I realize that you love me very much and only want me to be happy. It has also helped me understand how much I love you and depend upon you. Master, you're all I want. I am willing to do anything you ask of me Master."

"Go to our bedroom. Take off all your clothes and put them in the dirty clothes bin. Wait for me there. I will be along momentarily."

"Yes Master. Thank you Master."

I did as my Master ordered me. I was naked and sitting on the bed when he entered. He had a flogger, a blindfold, all my chains plus another set of long chain leather wrist cuffs.

Benjamin put the chains on the bed. He looked over me from my head to my toes. Then, "Are you sure that this is what you want? There's no turning back after this. Are you sure that you want to be my naked sex slave for the rest of your life?"

"Yes Master, I want to be your naked sex slave. That is all I want."

"But do you realize that as my sex slave you are my fuck doll, my abuse toy? I will fuck you and have you suck my dick any time I feel like it and you will not say no to me. I will beat you and torture you any time I feel like it and you will not object to it. I will use you and abuse you in any way that it pleases me to do so and you will accept it."

"Yes Master, to please you and serve you is all I want to do."

"OK then go stand over there under the ceiling fan."

My Master then strapped on the leather cuffs to my wrists and hung me from one of the ceiling fans. Next he put the blindfold over my eyes. I was stretched out naked with my arms above my head and my feet on the floor. I was totally at his mercy.

I wasn't able to see what he did next but I knew he was removing his own clothes. Benjamin has never beaten me or sexually tortured me while wearing clothes. He likes to masturbate while torturing me.

The first whack was with the flogger to my tits; it was hard. The next several hits were also to my breasts. They too were hard. My nipples were burning. Then he pinched my nipples and pulled on them. The ache filled my breasts. I grimaced slightly.

Next he hit my stomach with the flogger several times until my skin was stinging. Then he grabbed my right ankle and picked up my leg until it was almost parallel to the floor.

My entire groin, perineum and ass were now exposed to him. He began to beat me, first a blow to my pussy, then my perineum, then my stomach and tits. After several whacks he let go of my right ankle and picked up my left leg. He hit my ass, then my perineum again and then my thighs several times. Then he picked up my right leg and repeated the smacks, to my breasts, my stomach, my vagina and my perineum.

My Master repeatedly picked up one leg and then the other. Each time he beat my exposed flesh with the flogger. Soon I felt like there was a forest fire raging all over my body. Tears welled in my eyes. But I was euphoric from the pain.

When my Master perceived that I could take no more, he rubbed my aching flesh with a cool wet cloth. The bliss was ecstatic. After a few moments I moaned in delirium. But as soon as Benjamin saw that I was enjoying the cooling massage he began to beat my breasts again.

I was immediately thrown from heaven into hell, from pleasure cruise to prison barge and from vacation resort to punishment cell. I groaned.

Then he smacked my stomach and my pussy. After several blows he attacked my ass cheeks and thighs. Again, he picked up my legs and hit my exposed vagina and ass. He beat me until my flesh was red and raw.

Then he gave me relief with the cool wet cloth. I was again raised back up into paradise and floating on a pleasure ship. I moaned slightly.

After several minutes of joy Benjamin again began to beat me, this time with the belt.

For twenty minutes my Master either beat me with the belt or the flogger or massaged my sore flesh with the cool wet cloth. I was in agony and ecstasy, desolation and elation, anguish and euphoria all at the same time. My eyes were filled with tears from the pain but at the same time I was rapturous with joy from the soothing massage.

Then he removed the blindfold and took the leather cuffs off my wrists. He ordered me to kneel in the bed with my ass in the air. I obediently did so. But I didn't know whether Benjamin was going to beat my ass while I was in this position or fuck my doggy style. I resigned myself to accept whatever he did to me -- I knew I would enjoy it in the end.

He came up behind me, opened my pussy lips and started to lick and suck my clitoris. I immediately surrendered to the manipulation. I let the pleasure fill my groin.

Next he knelt behind me and positioned his erect shaft at the entrance to my cavern. He slowly eased himself into my vagina. As soon as the head of his cock was in me he rammed himself in deep. I felt his balls slap against me and I writhed in delirium.

I was his fuck doll once again! Thrusting, pumping, humping, he fucked me hard. He slammed into my cunt as though I were a plate glass window and he a sledge hammer. He was a bullet and I was his target. He drove deep into the heart of my love.

Grunting, moaning, thrashing, I was his sex slave once again! That is all I cared about. I was darkness; he was light. I was mother earth; he was father sky. I was a dungeon; he was a palace. His manhood filled me with delight; my womanhood enshrouded him with pleasure.

In and out, in and out, I soared into the heavens as my Master drove deep into my Garden of Eden. Harder, faster, stronger, he pushed me to my limits and awakened my lustful nature. Sweating, gasping, whimpering, I aroused his animal instincts.

Then my volcano erupted; my body shuddered. I screamed out in ecstasy. I grabbed a pillow and clung onto it as the rapture filled my flesh.

Benjamin continued to fuck me hard. After several more pumps I felt him explode into my pussy. My channel filled with his cum. Our juices mingled; our fruit drinks mixed.

He fell onto my back, wrapping his arms around me. We lay on our sides as the bliss filled us with angelic delight.

After several minutes of just lying together and enjoying the ecstasy, Benjamin knelt over me and positioned his dick above my mouth. I began to suck him while he started to lick and suck my clit.

The cunnilingus he preformed on me and the fellatio I performed on him again raised us to glorious heights of pleasure.

When we finished I snuggled up into his arms and cried tears of joy. I was his naked sex slave once again. I was his fuck toy to use as he saw fit. That is all I cared about.

The next morning Benjamin ordered me to remain naked until further notice. Then he put the chains back on my waist, wrists and ankles and the dog choke collar around my neck. Two weeks passed before he had me get dressed and took me out to dinner.

I now wear my chains with pride. In fact, I feel naked without them and I am embarrassed for my Master to see me with clothes on -- at least in his house. So whenever I have to get dressed to go grocery shopping, to go to the dentist or to the doctor or even if Benjamin takes me out somewhere, I wait until the last minute to put on my clothes. I also take them off again the moment I walk into the house.

I know that sounds weird -- that I walk around the house naked with chains on and feel as though everything is normal. But I have come to love my sexual slavery to Master Benjamin and I feel naked without my chains to remind me of my status.

That's the way things stood until November and the holidays.

For Thanksgiving dinner Troy, Vanessa, Benjamin and I all went to Vanessa's parent's house for dinner. Her younger brother and sister were there too. They are nice people. I enjoyed meeting everyone.

It wasn't anything like I had with Sal. In all the years we were married he only brought me to his mother's house once for Thanksgiving dinner -- his father died when he was young. That one time was a near disaster.

Sal got into an argument with his mother because she had fried chicken and mashed potatoes instead of Turkey -- she bought the chicken and potatoes from a local fast food restaurant. I believe that the only thing that saved them from coming to blows was that I said that it didn't matter to me what we ate as long as we were all together. That was the year after we got married. But we never did go anywhere after that.

For Christmas Benjamin gave me a beautiful pair of silver, miniature handcuff earrings; I wear them when we go out and I can't wear my chains. I gave him a new pair of slippers with his initials embroidered on them. We went with Troy and Vanessa to a very elegant restaurant for Christmas dinner. When Vanessa saw my earrings she commented that they distinctly but discreetly described my sexual slavery; I blushed. Then Benjamin and I spent a quiet, intimate evening alone.

New Year's Eve Benjamin tied me naked to the St. Andrews cross in the dungeon.

Some of the members of the Social Exchange Club invited us to celebrate with them but Benjamin declined. He told them that he had something special planned for me. But it wasn't anything that he hadn't already done to me before.

First he rubbed my body with a cool wet cloth. Once I was thoroughly wet he shocked me with the electric wand. He kept it up for about fifteen minutes then he beat me with a flogger. After about fifteen or twenty minutes of that he sucked on my nipples and clitoris. He brought me to the point of orgasm only to back off, leaving me in agony without any relief.

Then he shocked me with the wand again. This was followed with more beatings and then cunnilingus again. Benjamin tortured me through five cycles of shocking me, beating me and eating my pussy. Then he released me from the X cross. I was a used up pussy cat at that point and fell into his arms. He carried me over to the bed and fucked me doggy style. It was the most rewarding climax I had had since Christmas night.

About the middle of February Benjamin asked me if I would like to go to New Orleans for Mardi Gras. Before I could answer him, he said that if I said 'yes' then I would go dressed as his sex slave and he as my slave Master. I had never been to the Mardi Gras and had always wanted to go. Then when he mentioned that I would go dressed as his sex slave I jumped at the opportunity.

I knew that Mardi Gras always comes in February or early March so I asked him if that would interfere with his accounting business, seeing that it is right in the middle of tax season -- the busiest time of the year for him.

He reminded me that he seldom does any tax work on weekends and that he would only be taking off Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. He could afford to close up shop for the three days, especially since Mardi Gras is late this year, coming after he has finished doing the taxes for most of his clients.

So the Friday afternoon before Mardi Gras we loaded up his sport utility van and headed for New Orleans. It was everything I had read about and dreamed about. It was the most beautiful vacation I have ever had.

Unbeknownst to me, Benjamin had already made reservations in a French Quarter hotel that was just two blocks from Bourbon Street. When I asked him how he knew that I would want to go to Mardi Gras, he just gave me a sly look and said, 'I know what my sex slave likes and dislikes.'

I blushed and gave him a demure smile in return.

The people of New Orleans were wonderful. The floats were gorgeous and I must have caught a thousand strings of purple, green and gold beads plus little dolls, trinkets, doubloons and other Mardi Gras memorabilia. I threw most of the stuff to people on the balconies along Bourbon and Royal streets.

The costumes people wore ran the gauntlet from a simple purple, green and gold hat, or painted face to mimes to clowns to some very elaborate Native American Indian costumes complete with feathers, sequins and fringe.

I had on my slippers and a flesh colored full body suit. On the outside of that I wore a white brassier with matching bikini panties. Benjamin said that from a distance it looked like I was wearing only my bra and panties.

On my wrists, I had on the normal chain and cuffs with the pushbutton release that Benjamin had made up from what he purchased at the hardware store. But I wore a pair of manacles with leather straps around my ankles, instead of the pushbutton pair I normally wear. Of course, I had on the chain around my waist which was attached to the chain of the leg manacles with a mountain climber's karabiner. Finally, I had on my dog choke chain collar.

I painted my face white with a purple and green heart on my left cheek and a gold fleur-de-lis on my right cheek. That way I honored both Mardi Gras and the New Orleans Saints football team.

Benjamin was very simply dressed. He wore a pair of black leather pants and white shirt with black leather vest and black boots. He had a flogger that he kept hooked on his belt. He never hit me with it -- he had it there only for display. He also wore a purple, green and gold hat that he bought from a vendor selling Mardi Gras memorabilia on Royal Street.

Nearly everyone we talked to complimented our costumes, some even took our picture.

Almost everywhere we went people asked me to 'show your tits and I'll give you some beads.' Benjamin wouldn't allow me to do that. But I couldn't do it even if he said to because the full body suit prevented me from doing so. But I saw many women lift up their blouses and show their tits. Sometimes Benjamin would give them some beads or some trinket. At other times someone from the balconies would throw them something.

Many women lifted up their blouses to show their tits. Some had their breasts painted with little faces, butterflies, chocolate chip cookies and all kinds of art work. One rather ingenious woman painted one breast purple and one green with a gold fleur-de-lis on each. Benjamin took her picture and gave her some beads.

Amazingly we saw very few people drunk, no fights and only one incident whereby someone was arguing with a police officer. The officer caught some guy with a marijuana cigarette. He told the man to either trash the cigarette or he was going to have to arrest him. The reveler gave the joint to the cop and that was the end of it.

Benjamin promised to take me back to New Orleans and Mardi Gras again next year. I can hardly wait. In the meantime, my Master is planning for us to visit the Aquarium of the Americas in New Orleans. We didn't get to see it while visiting the Crescent City and I really want to go and see it.

That is how my life has gone since I moved in with Master Benjamin and became his naked sex slave. I have not regretted one day of my sexual slavery to him. Yes, it is true that I spend most of my life naked, but then that is what I want to do. I don't want to wear clothes. I want to wear my chains; I feel naked without them. I want to be my Master's naked fuck doll. I want to be ready at all times for him to use me or abuse me, whichever he prefers.

Deidra has just begun her sexual slavery.

BADSAM689
BADSAM689
234 Followers
12