Making of a Slave

Story Info
A master makes his new slave earn her new role.
2.2k words
4.18
33k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's 6:50pm on a Friday evening. In my bed room I pull on my sexiest outfit, a very figure hugging red silk and black lace corset, a skirt that is cut to the middle of my thigh with black stockings and a rather small thong made of just enough fabric to cover me already excited pussy. I also slip on a pair of very sexy black heels that add about 4 inches onto my height. I unlock my front door and make my way to the living room. I kneel down beside the coffee table on which I have placed a large dildo, some lubricant and various objects that could be of use later in the night. I get into the right position. I sit with my knees apart giving a clear view up my skirt of my lace cover cunt to any that choose to look. I place my hands behind my back and close my eyes. I wait patiently as I enjoy the stretching feeling in my ass from the plug I've had inside me all day to make it nice and easy for my master to slide in me.

Several minutes pass without a sound. Suddenly I feel a hand cover my eyes and my excitement begins to grow. The person greets me by saying "hello my dirty girl, are you ready to please me? And earn your place as my slave?" His voice causes shivers to run down my spine and a tingle to grow in my pussy as I look forward to pleasing him. I hear him place a bag on the table next to my toys; presumably they are his toys that he will use on me later tonight. He moves his hand from my eyes only to replace it with a blind fold. I open my eyes to the dark fabric before I answer his question I feel cool metal hand cuffs clamp my wrists.

"Yes master, I'm ready to please you in any way you desire. Do with me as you please."

"Lean forwards my little slut, time to prove you're worthy to be my slave." I do as he says and lean forward. I feel him lift my skirt and hear an appreciative groan as his eyes fall on my hardly covered cunt and the butt plug protruding between my ass cheeks. I gasp in delight as he presses the plug further inside me as a piercing, blissful pain shoots through my ass.

"Good girl. Did you keep it in all day?" He grows as he turns it and pushes it and pulls it.

"Yes master, since I woke up, master" I say as he toys with me. I close my eyes behind the blind fold as I feel one of his fingers pressing onto the fabric of my thong where the opening to my cunt is hidden. He presses his finger into the fabric pushing it inside my pussy a little. I moan as he calls me his "good little girl". He steps away from me and comes round in front of me. He stands right before my face; I can just make out his shape behind my blind fold.

I hear him removing some garments and distinctly hear the crack of a leather belt. I clench my ass cheeks tightly in anticipation of a spanking that I know I deserve for worrying my master. Again he comes behind me and I hear him inhale deeply as he looks at me again. He swings back the belt and I feel a sharp pain as the belt hits my ass and pushed the plug inside. With each stroke this happens, and with each stroke my pussy gets wetter and wetter. I count ten strokes, and then he stops.

"You know that I had to do that don't you, you can't worry me and not expect a punishment" He says as he throws the belt to the side.

"Yes master, I'm very sorry master" I say. My excitement is growing as I know that soon pleasure will come.

I hear my master kneel behind me and feel soft pinching bites on my ass cheeks. Once more he pushed the plug into my ass before pulling out fully. It is quickly replaced by 2 of his fingers which he pumps in and out hard and he hold my thong to the side with his other hand. I cry out in pleasure. Soon I feel a warm wetness around my ass hole. I sigh from the combination of his warm tongue licking at my asshole as his fingers dive inside me. Soon he pulls them out and I feel him spreading my ass cheeks wide. I feel warm spit land on my already gaping ass hole and then the pressure of his cock as he uses it to spread the spit around before pressing the head inside me. The feeling of my master penetrating me for the very first time is so divine. I know that my pussy is so very wet, which is only made worse as I feel him slip my thong to the side and push two fingers inside my dripping cunt. He finger fucks my pussy softly and my ass hard. I moan in such blissful pleasure and announce that he must stop or I will cum. He pulls out of my ass but adds another finger into my pussy. It makes that divine noise that a dripping pussy makes and I sigh as I hear the squelching sound over and over again. As my body teeters on the very brink of an all consuming orgasm he stops touching me altogether.

"I'm going to remove your blindfold and hand cuffs now my little whore, then we can really have some fun" He says as the blindfold is removed from my eyes. I look up at him and smile as my eyes land on his impressive erection. He un-cuffs me now and pulls me to my feet. He stands behind me and pulls my body back into his. Our backs are to the table where all our toys lie. He cups one of my breasts and teases my nipple by rolling it between his fingers and gently tugging on it. I notice one of his arms move as he reached behind him and grabs something on the table. I hear the cap of the bottle of lube being opened and gasp as the cold liquid is poured onto my tits and stomach. His big hands rub the freezing cold liquid into my skin as he begins to tease my nipples and massage my tits again. His hands slide all over my body as I moan, reaching behind me to try and grab his cock.

"Bad little whore, did I say you could touch me?" He says tossing my hands to the side.

"No master, sorry master" I say as he pinches my nipple hard.

He slips his hands down my body to reach my pussy now. With both hands he pulls my lips wide apart.

"Finger it bitch" he say. I do as I'm told and ram fingers deep into my wet juicy pussy. I pump them in and out hard while he holds my lips wide open so much so it hurts just a little.

"Do you want your cunt fucked slut?" He whispers in my ear. I nod my head and moan that I want nothing more. He pulls my fingers from my cunt and pushes me to my knees.

"Suck this first slave" He says walking to my front his throbbing cock in his hand. He puts it in front of my face as I desperately start to lick him making his cock shine with my spit. I suck him deep to the back of my throat till I can't take another inch.

"Mmm well done slut" He says slipping it out of my mouth and rubbing the head, coated in pre cum, against my face. He pulled me to my feet and sat back on the coffee table.

"Do you have ice, slut?" He said as he stroked his still spit covered cock. I made my way to the kitchen and returned with a tray of ice. He told me to stand before him as he popped a cube from the tray. He moved it over my nipples as I shivered then tracing it down my body. He stood now with the ice still in his hand. He instructed me to lie on the table and pull my legs up against my chest. He slipped his cold fingers back inside me for just a second then with one hand he held my pussy open and with the other pressed the ice cube inside me. I cried out from the cold shock but soon adjusted to the temperature change inside my cunt. Seconds later her pressed his cock against my opening but didn't enter me. Instead he rubbed up and down my slit, my juices mixing with the cold melting ice. Finally he pressed into me.

"Master! Yes! I need your beautiful cock inside me." I screamed as he thrust into me hard over and over pressing the ice further inside me. Soon it melted around his cock as he thrust inside me, the cold of the water and the warmth of his cock such a perfect mix.

"You may cum, whore" he said as he pumped me quicker slipping his fingers up my ass hole. It took me mere seconds of his fast, deep pounding thrusts to send me into a long needed orgasm. I cried out as I felt my cunt tighten around his shaft. As my pussy walls quivered around him I screamed loudly as he continued to pound inside me.

As my orgasm subsided he slipped his glistening member from my soaked slit. He knelt before it.

"Such a beautiful cunt." He said as he dragged his tongue sensually from my ass hole to my clit licking up any juices that were trickling out of me. He pressed his fingers in once again then brought them to my mouth. I greedily sucked them clean. Now, for me to prove my worth as a slave it was my masters turn to cum. taking a large dildo, bigger than any human cock; I began to suck it in a show for my master watching intently as he masterfully stroked his beautiful cock. When the little portion of the dildo I could fit in my mouth was extremely wet I sat it on the floor sticking upwards. Slowly I lowered my tight pussy downwards onto it. With much resistance, but much pleasure I took the head of the giant rubber cock into my cunt. I could see my master watching me as he stroked from base to head. Once I had taken the dildo I stood with it still inside me and painfully made my way to master. With the wetness and water from the remaining melted ice cubes he lubes up my arse hole. Again he pressed his beautiful head against it, and again he pushed his perfect length inside me. As he grabbed my hips and rammed into me I pushed back allowing him to fill me, the giant dildo still occupying my very wet cunt. He thrust again and again harder each time before pulling out entirely only to force his way back in. The pleasure was unreal; I came again, so wet this time that juices ran from my cunt down my legs. I heard him moan my name as he began to slap my ass hard forcing his thumb in next to his cock. I cried out as he stretched me wider.

"Mmmm master is going to fill your hole with stick cum" He grunted as he pulled my hips slamming my ass against his pelvis as he dug his cock and thumb into my arse. Seconds later he removed his thumb and grabbed my hips again. This time he pulled me back onto him, spearing me on his cock, he held my body there as he emptied his sticky load in my ass hole.

"Very good slave" he moaned as he held himself inside me until he was empty. As he pulled out his cum flooded out of my well used ass and trickled down into my raw, dripping cunt. I felt him gather some on his finger and rub it into my pussy and ass before coming around to my face again.

"Now slut, all you have to do is suck me clean" He said pressing his cock into his mouth. I sucked his full length leisurely and slowly as he gently thrust it into my mouth. Savouring every last drop or salty cum I clean his cock. He pulls out of my mouth with a satisfied moan and tells me to get on my knees. I do as I'm told and watch as he picks something up from the table and comes back to me.

"Close your eyes" He says. I do so and feel him move my hair away from my neck. I sigh happily I feel him clasp a collar around my neck.

"Mmmm my naughty little slave" he says. He strokes my cheek gentle before he starts to get dressed.

"You pleased me, slave. I shall return soon to use what's now mine again" He says as he pulls open my front door. With a seductive smile he closes the door and is gone.