Making of a Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breath now came in short gasps as she felt him increase speed, his sense of urgency seemingly matching hers, but then... just as she was sure he was about to come...he stopped.

He forced her head back until she was able to look him in the eyes. His magnetic gaze holding her own, his steely blue eyes aflame with the passion that burned within.

"Do you like that?" he sneered. "Is this what you have come for?"

"Please," she sobbed. "Don't hurt me!"

"Hurt you?" he laughed, his pearl white teeth snarling at her like a dog that was dominating its bitch. "I'm not going to hurt you...far from it. I'm going to fuck you...I'm going to give you exactly what you came down here for... you prick teasing bitch!"

His coarse words ran through her, their vile crudity reaching deep inside and stirring up feelings that she had suppressed for too long. Her pulse raced as she felt him release the hold on her hair and walk around towards her rear, where he once again gave the cheek of her bottom a playful smack.

The fisherman took his time as he admired his handiwork, smiling sardonically to himself as he surveyed the cheeks of her buttocks, which now glowed bright pink from the spanking he had administered. Kneeling down between them, he dug his fingers into the soft flesh and pulled the cheeks apart, opening them up to reveal Fran's moist pussy lips. Like a cat about to enjoy the cream, he slowly lowered his head, burying his face between her buttocks, his tongue savoring the taste of her pussy juices as it lapped busily at her cunt.

Fran let out a gasp as she felt his tongue lick against her engorged clitoris, flicking it from side to side and sending a delicious thrill resonating along the length of her spine. Gripping her buttock cheeks tightly, the fisherman extended his thumbs, bringing them into contact with her anal hole, where he began rotating them, teasing away at the tight little entrance.

She heard herself moaning as the myriad of sensations wracked through her body: The slight stubble from his unshaven chin grinding against her, heightening the sensations even more. To her this was a dream come true, to be abused this way by a perfect stranger...something that she had locked away in her deepest consciousness. The feelings that had been lying dormant for years, coming to the fore as she arched her back and began to grind herself harder against his face.

The sensations were coming even stronger now, threatening to overwhelm her as her hips rotated in unison with his probing tongue. She felt his inquisitive thumbs enter her ass, stretching the tight little hole whilst all the time his tongue squirmed away at her cunt entrance. Never before had she felt so deliciously defiled, so certain that she could easily lose her soul to this man. It was as if the devil himself were lapping away between her legs, such was the feelings of enraptured pleasure. She felt her legs beginning to shake violently as the first throes of orgasm began; already the spasmodic twinges were building up deep inside ready to explode like a million fireworks.

It was as if he was capable of reading her thoughts, for without warning he suddenly raised himself onto his feet and still tightly gripping her buttocks forcefully entered her. The thrust being so vicious and unexpected that it drove the wind from her lungs. Her total existence had seemingly lead up to this moment as she felt her whole body begin to shake violently, the spasms welling up from deep between her legs and setting fire to every nerve ending in her body before exploding to the surface in a myriad of pain and salacious pleasure.

She bit down hard onto her bottom lip drawing blood, her orgasm threatening to reduce her body to mindless putty as it sent sensuous waves of electricity flowing along her nerve endings. A cry escaped her lips as she felt his balls banging hard against her sensitive clitoris, each of his thrusts becoming harder and deeper than the last as though he too had an urgency to be fulfilled.

She felt her knees buckle under the weight of his onslaught, her delight at being fucked like a bitch on heat at last, over powering any sense of shame. Her cunt now aflame under his merciless barrage took on a life of its own as the tight muscles contracted, gripping the thick shaft of his cock in its loving embrace.

The fisherman hoisted up her buttocks higher into the air, smiling to himself as he listened to her groans of gratification turn into pitiful whimpers.

"Whimper at this bitch!" he urged cruelly, tearing his cock out of her pussy and then ramming it into the tightness of her asshole.

Fran let out a scream at this unexpected entry, never imagining that someone could ever defile her this way. The sudden pain was beyond description, a pain that felt as though he would surely split her in two. With each thrust, she felt the muscles relax a little, the searing pain giving way to a more subtle feeling...one that was unusually pleasurable and completely unexpected.

The leather bindings around her wrists making it difficult, she reached down between her legs and pressed down hard against her clitoris: The wetness that oozed out from her sopping cunt making her fingers slick as they teased the little bud back and forth. Never in her life had she ever dreamed a moment like this would eventually become a reality. It was something that she had hardly dared to dream of. The more her thoughts raced, the more she could feel the second climax building. She pushed herself harder against him, trying to impale herself deeper, their depraved thrusts clashing together and joining as one.

Her buttocks clenched themselves together, her tight little hole gripping at his cock as it throbbed and then exploded deep inside her. She climaxed at almost the same instance, the hot torrid heat from his semen burning and then stinging deep inside her gut taking her over the brink. Even in the raptures of her orgasm, Fran decided that he was the one. He would be the one who's bidding she would obediently obey no matter how demeaning or perverse. She let out a huge sigh of satisfaction...content at last at having found a suitable master...

12